Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ali's Artshop | T/ G/ Items | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Crocodice

What Character +Refs: Clicky
What type: Digital Bust
Type of payment: Gems
Additional Notes: His personality is in the ref link, I like stuff that shows his teeth usually but you're pretty much have free reign!
@Crocodice

What Character +Refs: Clicky
What type: Digital Bust
Type of payment: Gems
Additional Notes: His personality is in the ref link, I like stuff that shows his teeth usually but you're pretty much have free reign!
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@Rowan
Ohhh, I think I saw the art that Iguanamouth did on tumblr? Lauren is actually one of my favourite artists =D
My art isn't on that level (yet ;P) but I'll do my best!
@Rowan
Ohhh, I think I saw the art that Iguanamouth did on tumblr? Lauren is actually one of my favourite artists =D
My art isn't on that level (yet ;P) but I'll do my best!
FW67JLw.png
@Crocodice

Haha, I was on a waitlist for like two years to get that piece! I forgot I was even ON the waitlist :p

And no pressure! <3
@Crocodice

Haha, I was on a waitlist for like two years to get that piece! I forgot I was even ON the waitlist :p

And no pressure! <3
@Crocodice [b]What Character +Refs[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29842737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298428/29842737_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What type[/b]: Digital bust [b]Type of payment[/b]: Items + Treasure [b]Additional Notes[/b]: He usually has a slight smirk or a wistful expression, though with almost the entire top half of his face covered, it's pretty hard to tell what he's thinking. If possible, could you have his halo as the background (say, sorta like that rendered example, just centered more towards his head)? I'll leave it up to you if you want anything else in the background, I don't have any ideas or preferences other than that.
@Crocodice
What Character +Refs:
29842737_350.png

What type: Digital bust
Type of payment: Items + Treasure
Additional Notes: He usually has a slight smirk or a wistful expression, though with almost the entire top half of his face covered, it's pretty hard to tell what he's thinking.
If possible, could you have his halo as the background (say, sorta like that rendered example, just centered more towards his head)? I'll leave it up to you if you want anything else in the background, I don't have any ideas or preferences other than that.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Rowan I really like Jupiter's design, and I hope you like the pic =) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/3d3b490d64c6ff415c635825dba5b760/tumblr_p78chcrcdO1wut42no1_1280.png[/img]
@Rowan
I really like Jupiter's design, and I hope you like the pic =)
tumblr_p78chcrcdO1wut42no1_1280.png
FW67JLw.png
@crocodice it looks great! i love it!! i really like the ring border a lot.

i sent over a lil extra in the cr too.
@crocodice it looks great! i love it!! i really like the ring border a lot.

i sent over a lil extra in the cr too.
@Scryzze Done! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/06df67a7f8f4dfd80eedfcae34b3b6be/tumblr_p7gecxOIOI1wut42no1_1280.png[/img]
@Scryzze
Done!
tumblr_p7gecxOIOI1wut42no1_1280.png
FW67JLw.png
@Crocodice
Oh goodness, he looks absolutely gorgeous :DD I'm very happy with how it turned out!
@Crocodice
Oh goodness, he looks absolutely gorgeous :DD I'm very happy with how it turned out!
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
-stares at art- stop tempting me ahh
-stares at art- stop tempting me ahh
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker
Come to the art side, we have nice lines >=D
@Deathstalker
Come to the art side, we have nice lines >=D
FW67JLw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6