Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fella's Bust Shop | closed
1 2
@Wraith296
I'm gonna take your commission, I have a really neat idea in mind! I have a question about the antennae; would you like me to not include them? since you didn't say anything about them, I could always make them more like antennae on bugs/ants to make him even more bug-like.
if that's all, then please send a CR with 600g and I shall get started asap!

@mercurialwings
since you're the only other one interested, I think I could take your commission too. but I will have to finish the other one first and then get back to you, is that alright?
@Wraith296
I'm gonna take your commission, I have a really neat idea in mind! I have a question about the antennae; would you like me to not include them? since you didn't say anything about them, I could always make them more like antennae on bugs/ants to make him even more bug-like.
if that's all, then please send a CR with 600g and I shall get started asap!

@mercurialwings
since you're the only other one interested, I think I could take your commission too. but I will have to finish the other one first and then get back to you, is that alright?
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan yes please, I'd like the antennae to be insect/centipede like. looking forward to it! [emoji=spiral winking]
@Fellefan
yes please, I'd like the antennae to be insect/centipede like. looking forward to it!
@Fellefan

I apologize, I'm on mobile. Could you add me to your pinglist? ;v;
@Fellefan

I apologize, I'm on mobile. Could you add me to your pinglist? ;v;
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Fellefan: That's perfectly fine with me~ Please take your time and just ping me when to send over payment. ^ ^
@Fellefan: That's perfectly fine with me~ Please take your time and just ping me when to send over payment. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Fellefan
Did I send you the CR yet? I’ve been sick w/a fever the past couple days, so I’m sorry if you never got that!
@Fellefan
Did I send you the CR yet? I’ve been sick w/a fever the past couple days, so I’m sorry if you never got that!
@Wraith296
no I never got it, been meaning to tell you but I kept forgetting haha.
@Wraith296
no I never got it, been meaning to tell you but I kept forgetting haha.
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
Can you put me on ping for when this opens up again? Thank you!
Can you put me on ping for when this opens up again? Thank you!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
1 2