Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T/$] Valk's Human/oid Art [hiatus]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
@JNaan
Were you trying to ping me?

I don't draw animals that often so I'm not confident enough to sell drawings of them;; Sorry!
@JNaan
Were you trying to ping me?

I don't draw animals that often so I'm not confident enough to sell drawings of them;; Sorry!
8Uhkocb.pngmYGUWSs.pngGacnsTA.pngMDGAcIS.pngubPRH6z.png
@Valkael May I please be added to your pinglist?
@Valkael May I please be added to your pinglist?
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@MaribelEmerson Sure!
@MaribelEmerson Sure!
@Valkael hiya! I have a question, like im loving ur linework *^* ) love me tht black/white, but i also like ur details, especially on tht one drawing on ur signature with the crystals and such.

I was wondering if its possible, can i get a lineart of Oberon his body black/white. While his crystal necklace/crystal wings/hair and opal forming on his skin have the detail coloring and such?

I can pay 2500g or more if u wish :)
@Valkael hiya! I have a question, like im loving ur linework *^* ) love me tht black/white, but i also like ur details, especially on tht one drawing on ur signature with the crystals and such.

I was wondering if its possible, can i get a lineart of Oberon his body black/white. While his crystal necklace/crystal wings/hair and opal forming on his skin have the detail coloring and such?

I can pay 2500g or more if u wish :)

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
@Fr0stB3rry I can add you to the slots but i'll have to start yours after i'm finished with one of my current commissions if that's okay?
@Fr0stB3rry I can add you to the slots but i'll have to start yours after i'm finished with one of my current commissions if that's okay?
@Valkael can I be added to your pinglist for next time you have open slots?
@Valkael can I be added to your pinglist for next time you have open slots?
mercy_winged_victory_by_sciencenomenclature-dbmxt2p.pngwebp_net_resizeimage_by_sciencenomenclature-dbm36b4.png
@catchingadri Sure!
@catchingadri Sure!
Sure np i can wait :D thank u very much ^^
Sure np i can wait :D thank u very much ^^

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist, please? :)
Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist, please? :)
@Kirudon sure!
@Kirudon sure!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48