Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T/$] Valk's Human/oid Art [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@TheRunawayRaven Sure!
@TheRunawayRaven Sure!
8Uhkocb.pngmYGUWSs.pngGacnsTA.pngMDGAcIS.pngubPRH6z.png
@Valkael Could I be added to your pinglist, if possible?
@Valkael Could I be added to your pinglist, if possible?
@Bolas of course!
@Bolas of course!
@Valkael yo! can I get on the pinglist for when youre open again? :>
@Valkael yo! can I get on the pinglist for when youre open again? :>
@ToriChibi Sure!
@ToriChibi Sure!
@DragonWarrior333 @Dunmer @Mazurkas @TheRunawayRaven @Bolas @ToriChibi
I'm accepting commissions again~
@DragonWarrior333 @Dunmer @Mazurkas @TheRunawayRaven @Bolas @ToriChibi
I'm accepting commissions again~
Commission type: Flats
Payment type: Gems.
References: here! His hair, if possible. Would it be alright if it was black with white tips? Also, for the outfit, I was thinking perhaps this one! His face paint doesn't need to be there, either! ^u^
Free Backgrounds:Transparent
Extras: He's a typical anti-hero-esque character. Not too happy, but tolerates people he likes (and definitely doesn't share his feelings).

---

Also, I was wondering if perhaps you'd be interested in a bribe? I am loving your art and Nah so badly needs a reference sheet.
Commission type: Flats
Payment type: Gems.
References: here! His hair, if possible. Would it be alright if it was black with white tips? Also, for the outfit, I was thinking perhaps this one! His face paint doesn't need to be there, either! ^u^
Free Backgrounds:Transparent
Extras: He's a typical anti-hero-esque character. Not too happy, but tolerates people he likes (and definitely doesn't share his feelings).

---

Also, I was wondering if perhaps you'd be interested in a bribe? I am loving your art and Nah so badly needs a reference sheet.
@Bolas im screaming rn i love miquotes;; I have one myself but my subscription is dead rn.

I would happily draw more cute cat men for a bribe.
@Bolas im screaming rn i love miquotes;; I have one myself but my subscription is dead rn.

I would happily draw more cute cat men for a bribe.
@Valkael Awesome!!! ;O;

I have around 11k gems (less with the bust shot I ordered, though), plus around 4 Wildclaw scrolls. I'd be happy to pay anything you'd think is fair for a ref sheet. I'm wondering if you do fullbodies, since I didn't see an option on your options. :O
@Valkael Awesome!!! ;O;

I have around 11k gems (less with the bust shot I ordered, though), plus around 4 Wildclaw scrolls. I'd be happy to pay anything you'd think is fair for a ref sheet. I'm wondering if you do fullbodies, since I didn't see an option on your options. :O
@Bolas I can do full bodies, i didn't list them yet as I'm working on college too;
Would you want the ref sheet flats too?
@Bolas I can do full bodies, i didn't list them yet as I'm working on college too;
Would you want the ref sheet flats too?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48