Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T/$] Valk's Human/oid Art [hiatus]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48
@Valkael As I stated, I came over from my forum (by the way your art style is beautiful).

Commission Type: Chibi

How Much: N/A

Payment: USD

References: https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1917/31315201878_068b99e9cd_z.jpg

Backgrounds: Does this include chibis?

Extras: He is a combination of four people, meaning he has four people inside his head at once (think Steven Universe fusions). He is emotional and passionate thanks to this voices. He can be happy one minute and enraged the second. However, he often hides this behind a mask of happiness and idiocy. He has no mouth, nor does he have an eye on the right side of his face. He has snake scales all over his body, along with one regular human eye and two snake eyes on the left side of his body. Because he is somewhat of a fusion, he has four arms. The so called "missing eye" from the right side of his face is actually on his bottom right hand. He has a mouth on the bottom left hand that have four sharp fangs.

Extra extra: If you can, I would like him to just be wearing a black sweatshirt instead of the outfit in the reference though you don't have to if you do not wish to.
@Valkael As I stated, I came over from my forum (by the way your art style is beautiful).

Commission Type: Chibi

How Much: N/A

Payment: USD

References: https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1917/31315201878_068b99e9cd_z.jpg

Backgrounds: Does this include chibis?

Extras: He is a combination of four people, meaning he has four people inside his head at once (think Steven Universe fusions). He is emotional and passionate thanks to this voices. He can be happy one minute and enraged the second. However, he often hides this behind a mask of happiness and idiocy. He has no mouth, nor does he have an eye on the right side of his face. He has snake scales all over his body, along with one regular human eye and two snake eyes on the left side of his body. Because he is somewhat of a fusion, he has four arms. The so called "missing eye" from the right side of his face is actually on his bottom right hand. He has a mouth on the bottom left hand that have four sharp fangs.

Extra extra: If you can, I would like him to just be wearing a black sweatshirt instead of the outfit in the reference though you don't have to if you do not wish to.
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder thank you ;v; I usually dont draw backgrounds for chibis but i can add in props, a circle of colour, or an effect or something? I can totally draw him in a sweatshirt too.
@Starskynadder thank you ;v; I usually dont draw backgrounds for chibis but i can add in props, a circle of colour, or an effect or something? I can totally draw him in a sweatshirt too.
8Uhkocb.pngmYGUWSs.pngGacnsTA.pngMDGAcIS.pngubPRH6z.png
@Valkael I actually don't care much for a background for him, so you can do whatever you want to do!
@Valkael I actually don't care much for a background for him, so you can do whatever you want to do!
NaaZR6s.gif
@Valkael

Commission type: Flats(+simple shading)
How much?: Half body of elf OC
Payment type: Upfront payment (USD via PayPal!)
References: There are some art references in dragon bio here, but his nose is broken now and he doesn't have a necklace. Also, the green markings are part of his skin. For the palette, maybe browns and forest greens?
Backgrounds (flats or above): transparent or whatever color you think looks best!
Extras: He is a fighter/ranger type, and his personality is wary, suspicious, alert. His nose is broken and badly set, and there are scars from magic attacks on his neck and chest if his shirt's open a little (interpretation of how these look can be up to you!).
@Valkael

Commission type: Flats(+simple shading)
How much?: Half body of elf OC
Payment type: Upfront payment (USD via PayPal!)
References: There are some art references in dragon bio here, but his nose is broken now and he doesn't have a necklace. Also, the green markings are part of his skin. For the palette, maybe browns and forest greens?
Backgrounds (flats or above): transparent or whatever color you think looks best!
Extras: He is a fighter/ranger type, and his personality is wary, suspicious, alert. His nose is broken and badly set, and there are scars from magic attacks on his neck and chest if his shirt's open a little (interpretation of how these look can be up to you!).
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@RaisingCain ooh he looks cool! I'll add you the slot c:
@RaisingCain ooh he looks cool! I'll add you the slot c:
@valkael bröther do you have a free slöt
@valkael bröther do you have a free slöt
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan yes it comes with free lööp
@Xairathan yes it comes with free lööp
@valkael bröther may I claim a cöuples slöt
@valkael bröther may I claim a cöuples slöt
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan yes i will just add it ön tö yöur current slöt bröther
@Xairathan yes i will just add it ön tö yöur current slöt bröther
hallö this is my request for öarts @valkael

Commission type: Flats + Shading
How much?: Couples' Halfbody
Payment type: Hölla hölla get dölla

References:

Request: Gin and Murasaki doing the 'your badness level is this high' scene from Lilo and Stitch

Gin (wearing his coat) - Gin Ref - Coat Ref (no glasses please)

Murasaki (wearing his cloak) - Color Ref (fanart) - Murasaki Ref

Pose Request - This is the moment being referenced. If possible I'd like for the 'badness chart' to be shaped more like Gin than Stitch and the color inside can still be red. If there's an extra charge for the 'badness chart' I'm cool with that ^^

The pose I had in mind is Murasaki holding up the badness chart for Gin to see while Gin towers over him looking kind of puzzled/amused. Bad MS Paint

The idea behind this was us joking about Murasaki trying to turn Enjin back into Gin and my friend said 'your Enjin level is this high' and the joke took off from there.

No background needed.

If you have any questions please let me know ^^
hallö this is my request for öarts @valkael

Commission type: Flats + Shading
How much?: Couples' Halfbody
Payment type: Hölla hölla get dölla

References:

Request: Gin and Murasaki doing the 'your badness level is this high' scene from Lilo and Stitch

Gin (wearing his coat) - Gin Ref - Coat Ref (no glasses please)

Murasaki (wearing his cloak) - Color Ref (fanart) - Murasaki Ref

Pose Request - This is the moment being referenced. If possible I'd like for the 'badness chart' to be shaped more like Gin than Stitch and the color inside can still be red. If there's an extra charge for the 'badness chart' I'm cool with that ^^

The pose I had in mind is Murasaki holding up the badness chart for Gin to see while Gin towers over him looking kind of puzzled/amused. Bad MS Paint

The idea behind this was us joking about Murasaki trying to turn Enjin back into Gin and my friend said 'your Enjin level is this high' and the joke took off from there.

No background needed.

If you have any questions please let me know ^^
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48