Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lagpie's Gijinka Gallery (Being Remade)
1 2 3
[center][font=century gothic][color=green][b][size=6]Lagpie's Gijinka Gallery[/size][/b][/color][/font] [size=3][i]10% discount for Nature flight![/i] *** [size=4][b]Information[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]I use an exchange rate of 1,000t = 1g = $0.01 [*] I will draw any [b]humanoid/gijinka[/b] characters, be they dragons, [b]OCs[/b], [b]fan-characters[/b], just let me know [*]All USD transactions are done through paypal, and payment is required before the final product is delivered, but not until it is finished. [*]If you'd like something I don't have listed, just send me a pm, or ping me a question. [*] Please do NOT remove my watermark [*]I am a full-time student, and I work - it can take me up to 2 weeks to finish your commission, though it will likely be less. [*]You can find more example of my art on my [url=https://arden-arts.tumblr.com/]tumblr[/url][/LIST] [b]I won't draw anything against Flight Rising guidelines - if you'd like something like that, contact me on Tumblr.[/b][/center] [columns][b]Notes:[/b] [list][*]References are appreciated, but not required [*]If you do not have a reference, fill out the extra form [*]If you'd like, I can design a gijinka for you [*]I can be bribed with some genes, ambushes, and eliminates :P[/list] [nextcol][b]Slots:[/b] [list] [*]Nyria - Portrait - Gems[/columns] [rule] [center][size=4][b]Whats for Sale:[/b][/size] [b]Portrait:[/b] [list][*]Sketch - (100kt/100g/$1) [*]Painted - (200kt/200g/$2) [*]+50% per extra person [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3f1be296bd09aa30ce7c6ee9f0de2df4/tumblr_p68p30P8nH1w8ydgbo2_1280.png[/img] [b]Half-body[/b] [list][*]Sketch - (200kt/200g/$2) [*]Painted - (500kt/500g/$5) [*]+50% per extra person [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f1304a66a61ad8c97878e039dfb2d3f6/tumblr_p68p30P8nH1w8ydgbo1_1280.png[/img] [b]Chibi[/b] [list][*]Flat price - (150kt/150g/$1.50) [*]+50% per extra character[/list] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/48bd3dff8b59cd6ea1114e189187ef5b/tumblr_ox4spnIpOw1w8ydgbo1_1280.png[/img] [size=2]i dont have a dragon example yet oops[/size] [rule] [size=4][b]Order Form:[/b][/size] [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]Order type:[/b] [b]Order description:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b] [b]References:[/b][/code] [b]If you have no reference image, and don't want me to design a gijinka for you, fill out the following form as well. [/b] [code][b][/b] [b]Hair Color: Hair color: Body type: Skin color: Personality: Flaws/marks/etc: Anything else:[/code] Thank you~!
Lagpie's Gijinka Gallery
10% discount for Nature flight!

Information
  • I use an exchange rate of 1,000t = 1g = $0.01
  • I will draw any humanoid/gijinka characters, be they dragons, OCs, fan-characters, just let me know
  • All USD transactions are done through paypal, and payment is required before the final product is delivered, but not until it is finished.
  • If you'd like something I don't have listed, just send me a pm, or ping me a question.
  • Please do NOT remove my watermark
  • I am a full-time student, and I work - it can take me up to 2 weeks to finish your commission, though it will likely be less.
  • You can find more example of my art on my tumblr

I won't draw anything against Flight Rising guidelines - if you'd like something like that, contact me on Tumblr.

Notes:
  • References are appreciated, but not required
  • If you do not have a reference, fill out the extra form
  • If you'd like, I can design a gijinka for you
  • I can be bribed with some genes, ambushes, and eliminates :P
Slots:
  • Nyria - Portrait - Gems

Whats for Sale:

Portrait:
  • Sketch - (100kt/100g/$1)
  • Painted - (200kt/200g/$2)
  • +50% per extra person

tumblr_p68p30P8nH1w8ydgbo2_1280.png

Half-body
    • Sketch - (200kt/200g/$2)
    • Painted - (500kt/500g/$5)
    • +50% per extra person

tumblr_p68p30P8nH1w8ydgbo1_1280.png

Chibi
      • Flat price - (150kt/150g/$1.50)
      • +50% per extra character

tumblr_ox4spnIpOw1w8ydgbo1_1280.png
      i dont have a dragon example yet oops

Order Form:
      Code:
      [b]Username:[/b] [b]Order type:[/b] [b]Order description:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b] [b]References:[/b]

If you have no reference image, and don't want me to design a gijinka for you, fill out the following form as well.
      Code:
      [b][/b] [b]Hair Color: Hair color: Body type: Skin color: Personality: Flaws/marks/etc: Anything else:

Thank you~!
Mith Protection Squad
goldenplains-poodle-mith.png marshland-poodle.png
[b]Username:[/b] Tayssi [b]Order type:[/b] Painted portraits :) [b]Order description:[/b] Whatever you would like to do~ they're a couple(who bicker and insult each other frequently, so sweet or funny or serious is fine) [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems~ [b]References:[/b] Agatha [img]https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/58506c7acf1b291617bf23c8/587df0d378f809fa090e78a0/4a6c9880da3d3eb5268c620aa8e2f2f4/FR_Agatha.png[/img] & Savekho [img]https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/58506c7acf1b291617bf23c8/587df0d378f809fa090e78a0/89c3aaa0418ed1937fda1a3688e83a5a/PC_sav.png[/img]
Username: Tayssi
Order type: Painted portraits :)
Order description: Whatever you would like to do~ they're a couple(who bicker and insult each other frequently, so sweet or funny or serious is fine)
Payment method: Gems~
References:
Agatha
FR_Agatha.png

& Savekho
PC_sav.png
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi All finished! Here a quick sneak peek, I'll post the full one once the payment is sent c: [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/2338/th/pre/i/2018/088/c/e/redblue_not_paid_by_magdaleria-dc78ykx.png[/img]
@tayssi

All finished! Here a quick sneak peek, I'll post the full one once the payment is sent c:

redblue_not_paid_by_magdaleria-dc78ykx.png
Mith Protection Squad
@tayssi Here you go~! [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/39d8/i/2018/088/f/a/red_n_blue_by_magdaleria-dc78yr6.png[/img]
@tayssi

Here you go~!

red_n_blue_by_magdaleria-dc78yr6.png
Mith Protection Squad
Username: Soapwort
Order type: Painted Portraits/Gijinkas
Order description: Separate Portraits. Would like them wearing their apparel, if it's possible.
Payment method: Gems
References:

Appearance/Profile: Sunrise
Eye color: Gold/Yellow
Personality: Cheerful/Forgetful/Questioning
Body type: Pudgy
Skin color: Maize
Hairstyle: Link
Hair color: Banana
Anything else: Small fangs, Tundra horns and rounded elf ears

Appearance/Profile: Daybreak
Personality: Curious/Pretentious/Self-conscious
Body type: Muscular
Skin color: Orange
Hairstyle/Beard: Link
Beard/Hair color: Storm
Flaws/marks/etc: Scar on left eye.
Anything else: Medium fangs, Guardian horns and fin-like elf ears
Username: Soapwort
Order type: Painted Portraits/Gijinkas
Order description: Separate Portraits. Would like them wearing their apparel, if it's possible.
Payment method: Gems
References:

Appearance/Profile: Sunrise
Personality: Cheerful/Forgetful/Questioning
Body type: Pudgy
Skin color: Maize
Hairstyle: Link
Hair color: Banana
Anything else: Small fangs, Tundra horns and rounded elf ears

Appearance/Profile: Daybreak
Personality: Curious/Pretentious/Self-conscious
Body type: Muscular
Skin color: Orange
Hairstyle/Beard: Link
Beard/Hair color: Storm
Flaws/marks/etc: Scar on left eye.
Anything else: Medium fangs, Guardian horns and fin-like elf ears
0QP261t.png
@soapwort

I can definitely do them with apparel - Ill get started on that right away~!
@soapwort

I can definitely do them with apparel - Ill get started on that right away~!
Mith Protection Squad
@Lagpie

Thank you! Can't wait to see the finished works.
@Lagpie

Thank you! Can't wait to see the finished works.
0QP261t.png
@soapwort Thank you for being so patient, here they are~! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/6733/th/pre/i/2018/098/3/7/sunrise_by_magdaleria-dc88b4i.png[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/2fa0/th/pre/i/2018/098/a/9/daybreak_by_magdaleria-dc88be9.png[/img]
@soapwort

Thank you for being so patient, here they are~!

sunrise_by_magdaleria-dc88b4i.png

daybreak_by_magdaleria-dc88be9.png
Mith Protection Squad
Username:Skydust
Order type: Chibi
Order description: I'd like him maybe looking up smiling at one of his wisp companions or striking a dynamic pose with shadow magic winding around his hands.
Payment method: Gems!
References: This Dude and a Wisp looks kinda like this

In terms of like, colours I filled out your other form too:
Falco/Zachary
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Hazel (Browner Variant) or Purple (Umbrakinesis)
Body type: Lithe
Skin color: Pale Olive

Personality: He's a butthole lol...very sarcastic and dry humoured with a keen sense of independance. He doesn't like to be told what to do or where to go and he can be pretty reckless when he wants. Chaotic Neutral. Doesn't always get on with people at first, he prefers to annoy them to keep them out of his comfort zone (those he can't annoy easily he ignores). He gets along with people after prolonged exposure/necessity though.

Flaws/marks/etc:Retractable fangs; Bite marks on the let side of his neck which are a little irritated from nervous scratching
Anything else: He's been through a lot and he has trust issues, but he's trying. Kind of.

I also have this dragon if you wanna take a gander through personality and appearance colour stuff.
Username:Skydust
Order type: Chibi
Order description: I'd like him maybe looking up smiling at one of his wisp companions or striking a dynamic pose with shadow magic winding around his hands.
Payment method: Gems!
References: This Dude and a Wisp looks kinda like this

In terms of like, colours I filled out your other form too:
Falco/Zachary
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Hazel (Browner Variant) or Purple (Umbrakinesis)
Body type: Lithe
Skin color: Pale Olive

Personality: He's a butthole lol...very sarcastic and dry humoured with a keen sense of independance. He doesn't like to be told what to do or where to go and he can be pretty reckless when he wants. Chaotic Neutral. Doesn't always get on with people at first, he prefers to annoy them to keep them out of his comfort zone (those he can't annoy easily he ignores). He gets along with people after prolonged exposure/necessity though.

Flaws/marks/etc:Retractable fangs; Bite marks on the let side of his neck which are a little irritated from nervous scratching
Anything else: He's been through a lot and he has trust issues, but he's trying. Kind of.

I also have this dragon if you wanna take a gander through personality and appearance colour stuff.
@skydust I'll get started on that right away~! If I have any questions, Ill be sure to send you a PM c:
@skydust I'll get started on that right away~! If I have any questions, Ill be sure to send you a PM c:
Mith Protection Squad
1 2 3