Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards and Lore (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@onemessyperson I would love to! Just comin back from camping, ill send my order in later tonight if no one as filled the spot yet!
@onemessyperson I would love to! Just comin back from camping, ill send my order in later tonight if no one as filled the spot yet!
@Cngx

I've reserved a spot for you. Hope you had fun camping ^^
@Cngx

I've reserved a spot for you. Hope you had fun camping ^^
@onemessyperson Thank you! I did have fun, the high-lights were a couple of white-tailed deer and a vulture both my brother and dad mistook for a "large turkey" lmao. Speaking of which, camping has me in the mood to finally get these two forest lovers a bio! They are very close (perhaps one day, when my lore finally makes sense, partners). If you can only do one at a time that is a-ok, just choose which one you want to do first and I'll snag a slot when they are free for the other one! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38240756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382408/38240756_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] Ulthir [b]Short character description:[/b] wannabe witch. crappy fortune teller and magic user, but yet... she wants to be a true seerer. tries really hard to practice spells in her free time when not at her part-time job as a Florist's assistant at the lair'd garden to get by. Stubborn, compassionate, little naiive, and hard working. [b]Is this a couple/group story or bio?:[/b] Bio/Couple? I mean, if you can tag my boy below (Skadi) in her bio somewhere that would be fantastic. If not then just focus on her and I'll add him in the end ^^ [b]Story tone: Happy/Sad/Surprise me/NA[/b] Surprise me [b]Triggers:[/b] Nadda [b]Extras:[/b] Met Skadi on accident when practicing/exploring in his neck of the woods and wanted to explore a very rundown temple which turned out to be his. Currently visits him every day despite his constant attitude problem and cursing for her to go away. Begs and pleads for him to teach her how to channel/control nature magic. Thinks he is a big old grump who needs a friend to chill out his temper. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38873141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388732/38873141_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] Skadi [b]Short character description:[/b] Actual "spirit guardian" of the woods. Very potent with woodland magic. He guards his temple in the local forest that seems to thrive though in Fire's domain. Stern, uninterested, stick-in-the-mud, and reserved but a softie to only very,[i] very[/i] selected few. Basically a hippie who just wants everyone to leave himself and his little hideaway alone. [b]Is this a couple/group story or bio?:[/b] Bio/Couple [b]Story tone: Happy/Sad/Surprise me/NA[/b] Suprise me! [b]Triggers:[/b] Nah [b]Extras:[/b] He has little to no patience for Ulthir's constant visits, constantly tells her to go away, even tried hexing her out of his temple once or twice til he realized she belongs to a lair which may become curious about the hexes. He finds her extremely annoying and does not want to teach her anything but how to leave people in peace. Although, lately, he finds himself waiting/loitering around the areas she comes bumbling through to find him. Despite his wanting to be alone, he becomes a little curious/worried when the naiive girl does show up for a few days...
@onemessyperson Thank you! I did have fun, the high-lights were a couple of white-tailed deer and a vulture both my brother and dad mistook for a "large turkey" lmao.

Speaking of which, camping has me in the mood to finally get these two forest lovers a bio! They are very close (perhaps one day, when my lore finally makes sense, partners). If you can only do one at a time that is a-ok, just choose which one you want to do first and I'll snag a slot when they are free for the other one!

38240756_350.png

Dragon image/OC reference: Ulthir
Short character description: wannabe witch. crappy fortune teller and magic user, but yet... she wants to be a true seerer. tries really hard to practice spells in her free time when not at her part-time job as a Florist's assistant at the lair'd garden to get by. Stubborn, compassionate, little naiive, and hard working.
Is this a couple/group story or bio?: Bio/Couple? I mean, if you can tag my boy below (Skadi) in her bio somewhere that would be fantastic. If not then just focus on her and I'll add him in the end ^^
Story tone: Happy/Sad/Surprise me/NA Surprise me
Triggers: Nadda
Extras: Met Skadi on accident when practicing/exploring in his neck of the woods and wanted to explore a very rundown temple which turned out to be his. Currently visits him every day despite his constant attitude problem and cursing for her to go away. Begs and pleads for him to teach her how to channel/control nature magic. Thinks he is a big old grump who needs a friend to chill out his temper.

38873141_350.png

Dragon image/OC reference: Skadi
Short character description: Actual "spirit guardian" of the woods. Very potent with woodland magic. He guards his temple in the local forest that seems to thrive though in Fire's domain. Stern, uninterested, stick-in-the-mud, and reserved but a softie to only very, very selected few. Basically a hippie who just wants everyone to leave himself and his little hideaway alone.
Is this a couple/group story or bio?: Bio/Couple
Story tone: Happy/Sad/Surprise me/NA Suprise me!
Triggers: Nah
Extras: He has little to no patience for Ulthir's constant visits, constantly tells her to go away, even tried hexing her out of his temple once or twice til he realized she belongs to a lair which may become curious about the hexes. He finds her extremely annoying and does not want to teach her anything but how to leave people in peace. Although, lately, he finds himself waiting/loitering around the areas she comes bumbling through to find him. Despite his wanting to be alone, he becomes a little curious/worried when the naiive girl does show up for a few days...
@onemessyperson Hello again! I came back once I had another idea. [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40302751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403028/40302751_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] He is a weirdo and likes his peace, he always seems to be planning something yet nobody knows what and speculations are common. One dare not approach him, for a mountain of hisses will be unleashed. He likes to accumulate things, especially if they're dark and/or shiny, like himself. He guards the clan hoard. [b]Is this a couple/group story or bio?:[/b] Bio [b]Story tone: Happy/Sad/Surprise me/NA[/b] Ominous [b]Triggers:[/b] None [b]Extras:[/b] I’m planning on a bigger story with him, one that will change the clan to a massive degree and that will make every dragon paranoid that a scenario like that will ever happen again, but that won’t matter as of yet. The point is, the bio should point to something bigger in the distance, if possible (but not too obviously). At the point of you reading this I should have sent a crossroads.
@onemessyperson
Hello again! I came back once I had another idea.
Dragon image/OC reference:
40302751_350.png

Short character description: He is a weirdo and likes his peace, he always seems to be planning something yet nobody knows what and speculations are common. One dare not approach him, for a mountain of hisses will be unleashed. He likes to accumulate things, especially if they're dark and/or shiny, like himself. He guards the clan hoard.
Is this a couple/group story or bio?: Bio
Story tone: Happy/Sad/Surprise me/NA Ominous
Triggers: None
Extras: I’m planning on a bigger story with him, one that will change the clan to a massive degree and that will make every dragon paranoid that a scenario like that will ever happen again, but that won’t matter as of yet. The point is, the bio should point to something bigger in the distance, if possible (but not too obviously).

At the point of you reading this I should have sent a crossroads.
G8BnFQL.gif
@Cngx

That is some large turkey lol Anyway Ulthir and Skadi sound very cute (and they're certainly gorgeous looking dragons). I think I'll try with Ulthir first and can certainly incorporate Skadi in her bio. Maybe in a paragraph like this? Where the sections will be personality -- backstory -- relationship in that order?
@Cngx

That is some large turkey lol Anyway Ulthir and Skadi sound very cute (and they're certainly gorgeous looking dragons). I think I'll try with Ulthir first and can certainly incorporate Skadi in her bio. Maybe in a paragraph like this? Where the sections will be personality -- backstory -- relationship in that order?
@onemessyperson That looks and sounds great! I'll send over 1st part of the payment for Ulthir ^^ How much will that be?
@onemessyperson That looks and sounds great! I'll send over 1st part of the payment for Ulthir ^^ How much will that be?
@Perytune

Hello again ^^ Thank you for your order. That sounds very interesting and I'm already having ideas about the Hewn City? Just wanted to know how specific you wanted me to be. May I mention locations (like the Hewn City) or motivations (like he's a Shadow dragon in a Light Clan)? I can totally work with him just being a 'shady' character that the others are turned off by and gossip about.

Also, thank you for the payment ^^ Before I accept it though I should mention that I have three orders in the works and turn around for Spectrum's bio would be next weekend at the latest. Would that be alright with you?
@Perytune

Hello again ^^ Thank you for your order. That sounds very interesting and I'm already having ideas about the Hewn City? Just wanted to know how specific you wanted me to be. May I mention locations (like the Hewn City) or motivations (like he's a Shadow dragon in a Light Clan)? I can totally work with him just being a 'shady' character that the others are turned off by and gossip about.

Also, thank you for the payment ^^ Before I accept it though I should mention that I have three orders in the works and turn around for Spectrum's bio would be next weekend at the latest. Would that be alright with you?
@Cngx

Great! I have a big soft spot for grumpy character A collides with naiive character B and shenanigans happen. It'll be normal bio price ^^ So 2500kt or 2 gems.
@Cngx

Great! I have a big soft spot for grumpy character A collides with naiive character B and shenanigans happen. It'll be normal bio price ^^ So 2500kt or 2 gems.
@onemessyperson
Go ahead and mention the locations and motivations, I don’t mind and I can wait, the time of it being completed doesn’t bother me at all.
@onemessyperson
Go ahead and mention the locations and motivations, I don’t mind and I can wait, the time of it being completed doesn’t bother me at all.
G8BnFQL.gif
@Perytune

Noted ^^ I shall add you to a slot and accept payment directly. Thank you again for your order ^^
@Perytune

Noted ^^ I shall add you to a slot and accept payment directly. Thank you again for your order ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24