Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards and Lore (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@HalfWild

Hello ^^ Thank you very much for your order. I will be sending the watermaked version of your moodboard through PM in two days.
@HalfWild

Hello ^^ Thank you very much for your order. I will be sending the watermaked version of your moodboard through PM in two days.
I love your boards! [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=167&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=46&auth=326b58ba0dbf38d74aa2f329e69c75561cb4c4f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Hanzo! [b]Short character description:[/b] He is young and playful, muschievious and a little dorky! He is being raised to be a ruler, he just is putting it off for now. [b]Favoured colors:[/b] Gold! [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: Sure if you like! [b]Triggers:[/b] None. [b]Extras:[/b] He is based off an OC of mine who is Japanese, so anything based on japan or emperors (not the FR ones!) would be great!
I love your boards!

Dragon image/OC reference: dragon?age=0&body=167&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=46&auth=326b58ba0dbf38d74aa2f329e69c75561cb4c4f9&dummyext=prev.png Hanzo!
Short character description: He is young and playful, muschievious and a little dorky! He is being raised to be a ruler, he just is putting it off for now.
Favoured colors: Gold!
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: Sure if you like!
Triggers: None.
Extras: He is based off an OC of mine who is Japanese, so anything based on japan or emperors (not the FR ones!) would be great!
@Perytune

Hello and thank you for your order ^^ Please send in the first part of the payment via CR or PM and I shall get started on the order. I shall be sending the completed bio to you via PM in three days. My apologies for the late response I'm on mobile at the moment.
@Perytune

Hello and thank you for your order ^^ Please send in the first part of the payment via CR or PM and I shall get started on the order. I shall be sending the completed bio to you via PM in three days. My apologies for the late response I'm on mobile at the moment.
@onemessyperson hey there! is it possible to order two moodboards at once? :0
@onemessyperson hey there! is it possible to order two moodboards at once? :0
2s2nNBL.gif1479_250px_misfitmiskatonic_by_miirshroom-dc6o1hw.png
Dragon image/OC reference: Agatha & Savekho
Short character description: they both have bios :)
Is this a couple or group story?: Couple :D
Triggers: Nothing~
Extras: Just a short story <3 no length limit, either, i'm open to paying extra if it exceeds a max you have of course :D
Dragon image/OC reference: Agatha & Savekho
Short character description: they both have bios :)
Is this a couple or group story?: Couple :D
Triggers: Nothing~
Extras: Just a short story <3 no length limit, either, i'm open to paying extra if it exceeds a max you have of course :D
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@onemessyperson
I’ve sent a CR.
@onemessyperson
I’ve sent a CR.
G8BnFQL.gif
Hello everyone ^^ First off thank you so much for your interest in my work. My apologies for not responding sooner. I was running errands and could not keep checking my mobile.

@neorainbow Thank you for your kind words. I'll be sending your mood board through PM in two days.

@misfitmiskatonic Yes, it is possible to order two boards at once. I'm having a promo right now where two moodboards gets you one more for free ^^

@tayssi Those are two very beautiful dragons! There is no need to send half the payment right away as I have two bios in the works. I should be done by the weekend (hopefully) and will give you another ping when I'm ready to begin your commission. Is that alright with you?

@Perytune Thank you ^^ I shall be accepting it directly.
Hello everyone ^^ First off thank you so much for your interest in my work. My apologies for not responding sooner. I was running errands and could not keep checking my mobile.

@neorainbow Thank you for your kind words. I'll be sending your mood board through PM in two days.

@misfitmiskatonic Yes, it is possible to order two boards at once. I'm having a promo right now where two moodboards gets you one more for free ^^

@tayssi Those are two very beautiful dragons! There is no need to send half the payment right away as I have two bios in the works. I should be done by the weekend (hopefully) and will give you another ping when I'm ready to begin your commission. Is that alright with you?

@Perytune Thank you ^^ I shall be accepting it directly.
That is fine! Thank you very much!
That is fine! Thank you very much!
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@onemessyperson oh wow thats awesome!! [s]im definitely going to have to tip you for all that hard work tho o man[/s] i'm gonna go ahead and put those orders in on this post!! [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32579920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325800/32579920_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] Graham is a kind of spooky, cryptid like figure whose very supernaturally inclined, but despite that he's also a very kind, chill figure and the leader of his clan. However, he likes to be called a caretaker moreso than a leader. Raised by serthis after being abandoned by his previous clan, he formed the Misfit Miskatonic in the Tangled Wood, a home for any wayward dragon or beastclan member. [b]Favoured colors:[/b] Autumn themed colors, sepia tones. Halloweeny but subdued. [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: Y, quotes are fine but if you dont happen to find any, no worries! [b]Triggers:[/b] None! [b]Extras:[/b] Whatever you think! Artistic freedom there [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32675773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326758/32675773_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] Greer is the medic of the clan! A former Light dragon moved to Shadow, he's an incredible gentle soul with a huge affinity for music. Often humming and singing, he tends to clan members, brews medicines, tends herbs and looks after hatchlings with a near endless amount of love. Very angellic. [b]Favoured colors:[/b] Sunshiney themed! Yellow, beige, white. Sometimes a bit of light blue. [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: Y, like the previous! [b]Triggers:[/b] None [b]Extras:[/b] Artistic freedom here! and for the third one... [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32593927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325940/32593927_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] Max is Greer's mate! An energetic, deeply compassionate technician-turned-guard. Makream still prefers gears and music to blades and claws, but he'll proudly do whatever it takes to keep his many loved ones safe. Quick thinking, but a little obtuse at times. 100% dad material. Also very associated with beetles and foxes! [b]Favoured colors:[/b] Warm browns, metallics (esp brass), accents of red, apricot, and sunshine. [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: Y, same as the other two! [b]Triggers:[/b] None [b]Extras:[/b] Artistic freedom!
@onemessyperson oh wow thats awesome!! im definitely going to have to tip you for all that hard work tho o man i'm gonna go ahead and put those orders in on this post!!

Dragon image/OC reference:
32579920_350.png

Short character description: Graham is a kind of spooky, cryptid like figure whose very supernaturally inclined, but despite that he's also a very kind, chill figure and the leader of his clan. However, he likes to be called a caretaker moreso than a leader. Raised by serthis after being abandoned by his previous clan, he formed the Misfit Miskatonic in the Tangled Wood, a home for any wayward dragon or beastclan member.
Favoured colors: Autumn themed colors, sepia tones. Halloweeny but subdued.
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: Y, quotes are fine but if you dont happen to find any, no worries!
Triggers: None!
Extras: Whatever you think! Artistic freedom there

32675773_350.png

Short character description: Greer is the medic of the clan! A former Light dragon moved to Shadow, he's an incredible gentle soul with a huge affinity for music. Often humming and singing, he tends to clan members, brews medicines, tends herbs and looks after hatchlings with a near endless amount of love. Very angellic.
Favoured colors: Sunshiney themed! Yellow, beige, white. Sometimes a bit of light blue.
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: Y, like the previous!
Triggers: None
Extras: Artistic freedom here!

and for the third one...

32593927_350.png

Short character description: Max is Greer's mate! An energetic, deeply compassionate technician-turned-guard. Makream still prefers gears and music to blades and claws, but he'll proudly do whatever it takes to keep his many loved ones safe. Quick thinking, but a little obtuse at times. 100% dad material. Also very associated with beetles and foxes!
Favoured colors: Warm browns, metallics (esp brass), accents of red, apricot, and sunshine.
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: Y, same as the other two!
Triggers: None
Extras: Artistic freedom!
2s2nNBL.gif1479_250px_misfitmiskatonic_by_miirshroom-dc6o1hw.png
@onemessyperson Hi! misfitmiskatonic led me here. And now you are getting more orders. i will also be giving you a big ol' tip, you deserve way more than that for your work

Though, I noticed your slots are full - I'm happy to be put on a waitlist while you clear these orders out! I know the strain of too many slots well.
@onemessyperson Hi! misfitmiskatonic led me here. And now you are getting more orders. i will also be giving you a big ol' tip, you deserve way more than that for your work

Though, I noticed your slots are full - I'm happy to be put on a waitlist while you clear these orders out! I know the strain of too many slots well.
I need a new signature.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24