Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards and Lore (Closed)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24
@onemessyperson

could you put me on your waitlist please? thanks! :>
@onemessyperson

could you put me on your waitlist please? thanks! :>
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms

Hello ^^ Thank you for your interest! I'll put you on the waitlist ^^
@kingdoms

Hello ^^ Thank you for your interest! I'll put you on the waitlist ^^
@browncoatparadox
@kingdoms

Slots for both moodboards and lore have been opened again for the week and I was wondering if you'd like to claim a slot?

@Wendy192837
@Tayssi

My apologies for the wait but I'm ready to start in with your respective stories. If you're still interested in getting a story done please send over 4kt/4g via CR or PM at your leisure. ^^
@browncoatparadox
@kingdoms

Slots for both moodboards and lore have been opened again for the week and I was wondering if you'd like to claim a slot?

@Wendy192837
@Tayssi

My apologies for the wait but I'm ready to start in with your respective stories. If you're still interested in getting a story done please send over 4kt/4g via CR or PM at your leisure. ^^
@onemessyperson

I'd love to grab a moodboard slot, is there any chance I order two boards?
@onemessyperson

I'd love to grab a moodboard slot, is there any chance I order two boards?
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@browncoatparadox

Thank you for your interest ^^ I'll put you down for a slot. And two boards in one order is fine. Please fill in the order form at your leisure ^^
@browncoatparadox

Thank you for your interest ^^ I'll put you down for a slot. And two boards in one order is fine. Please fill in the order form at your leisure ^^
@onemessyperson

i'd like a slot please! could i order two moodboards?
@onemessyperson

i'd like a slot please! could i order two moodboards?
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms

Thank you very much for your interest ^^ Two moodboards in one order is totally fine. Please fill in the order form at your leisure and I'll put you down for a slot. ^^
@kingdoms

Thank you very much for your interest ^^ Two moodboards in one order is totally fine. Please fill in the order form at your leisure and I'll put you down for a slot. ^^
@onemessyperson [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37426976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374270/37426976_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] Serenity is a master thief with the ability to freeze time in a bubble around her. She was raised in a secretive organization trying to research dragons with unusual powers, but escaped when she was older. She steals things mainly for the thrill of it, but also engages in theft for vigilante justice. [b]Moodboard type:[/b] A [b]Favoured colors:[/b] Silver, steel, maybe some faint rainbow tones [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: I'm fine with quotes [b]Triggers:[/b] None that I can think of [b]Extras:[/b] I'd love to have a broken clock as an image [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4590/27172567229_67e7ce466e.jpg[/img] [b]Short character description:[/b] Afiar is a paladin devoted to the ideals of justice and courage. She grew up on the streets, then got taken in by a temple, and is currently the Mom Friend to the rest of our DnD party. She's a dork. Also she's a tiefling, so she's part demon and can summon hellfire along with holy light. [b]Moodboard type:[/b] B [b]Favoured colors:[/b] Copper, red, gold [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: No thanks! [b]Triggers:[/b] None that I can think of. [b]Extras:[/b] I'd love if there was some way to incorporate owl and/or crow feathers into part of it. Sorry if any of this is weird, thank you for this, and feel free to take as long as you need!
@onemessyperson
Dragon image/OC reference:
37426976_350.png

Short character description: Serenity is a master thief with the ability to freeze time in a bubble around her. She was raised in a secretive organization trying to research dragons with unusual powers, but escaped when she was older. She steals things mainly for the thrill of it, but also engages in theft for vigilante justice.
Moodboard type: A
Favoured colors: Silver, steel, maybe some faint rainbow tones
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: I'm fine with quotes
Triggers: None that I can think of
Extras: I'd love to have a broken clock as an image

27172567229_67e7ce466e.jpg
Short character description: Afiar is a paladin devoted to the ideals of justice and courage. She grew up on the streets, then got taken in by a temple, and is currently the Mom Friend to the rest of our DnD party. She's a dork. Also she's a tiefling, so she's part demon and can summon hellfire along with holy light.
Moodboard type: B
Favoured colors: Copper, red, gold
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: No thanks!
Triggers: None that I can think of.
Extras: I'd love if there was some way to incorporate owl and/or crow feathers into part of it.

Sorry if any of this is weird, thank you for this, and feel free to take as long as you need!
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
[size=2]@onemessyperson [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=232451&tab=dragon&did=39646617][img]https://i.imgur.com/X4CZ1YE.png[/img][/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] demon ,, however he isn't your typical devil c': he's more of a trickster/prankster and is usually light-hearted, although he does have his mean moments. adores animals, hence the birds on his head, but is really dangerous as well has an air of mysteriousness about him and is also dramatic at times [b]Moodboard type:[/b] surprise me? whichever that you think works best for him :> [b]Favoured colors:[/b] dark reds, some golds [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: maybe a quote or two? [b]Triggers:[/b] none :> [b]Extras:[/b] - [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=232451&tab=dragon&did=40634524][img]https://i.imgur.com/SESqeXB.png[/img][/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] desert princess ,, soft-spoken but is frank and doesn't sugarcoat things. more of a nature person than belial ,, she's more interested in plants and flowers ( those that are found in deserts ) really friendly as well, she's usually the one who welcomes new dragons and makes them feel comfortable [b]Moodboard type:[/b] surprise me too, if possible! [b]Favoured colors:[/b] anything in the brown range, maybe some golds and blacks [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: one or two is alright! [b]Triggers:[/b] none! [b]Extras:[/b] -
@onemessyperson

X4CZ1YE.png
Short character description: demon ,, however he isn't your typical devil c': he's more of a trickster/prankster and is usually light-hearted, although he does have his mean moments. adores animals, hence the birds on his head, but is really dangerous as well
has an air of mysteriousness about him and is also dramatic at times
Moodboard type: surprise me? whichever that you think works best for him :>
Favoured colors: dark reds, some golds
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: maybe a quote or two?
Triggers: none :>
Extras: -

SESqeXB.png
Short character description: desert princess ,, soft-spoken but is frank and doesn't sugarcoat things. more of a nature person than belial ,, she's more interested in plants and flowers ( those that are found in deserts )
really friendly as well, she's usually the one who welcomes new dragons and makes them feel comfortable
Moodboard type: surprise me too, if possible!
Favoured colors: anything in the brown range, maybe some golds and blacks
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: one or two is alright!
Triggers: none!
Extras: -
yv0mNts.png
@browncoatparadox

Noted on the orders. Both characters look so interesting ^^ Turnaround should be by Monday to Tuesday at the latest.
@browncoatparadox

Noted on the orders. Both characters look so interesting ^^ Turnaround should be by Monday to Tuesday at the latest.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24