Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards and Lore (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[b][/b][center][b]Hello! Thanks for stopping by![/b][/center] I've been making moodboards for my dragons in conjunction with writing their lore and since discovering that I really enjoyed putting them together decided to set up a little stall. This will be a bit of trial run of sorts as I want to see how well I can juggle RL stuff with commissions. [br][center][b]General information and rules:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]No excessive gore or anything that goes against Flight Rising's rules. [*]Please be patient. I will specify a time range of when the moodboard can be completed but things can crop up. [*]One dragon/OC per moodboard. Please specify if you want a couples or group moodboard. [*][b]Update:[/b] Trying out a new six picture, moodboard layout. Take a look at the examples section for the picture arrangement. [*]I will do up to three edits to the board once I've sent you a PM with the initial product. [*]Credit would be much appreciated. [/LIST] [br][center][b]Pricing and payment:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Moodboards are priced at 3kt each. [*]Gems to treasure ratio is 1kt : 1g. [*]Payment to be given after you have received a PM with a watermarked version of your moodboard. Once payment has been finalized you'll receive the moodboard without the watermark. [*]As I'm just starting out, I'll be doing a two for one offer. Two ordered moodboards gets you a third moodboard for free. [/LIST] [br][center][b]Order form:[/b][/center] [code][b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [b]Short character description:[/b] What are they like, quirks [b]Moodboard type:[/b] Different types found in examples section. [b]Favoured colors:[/b] [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: Y/N [b]Triggers:[/b] So that I'll know what not to include [b]Extras:[/b][/code] [br][quote=Open slots] [center][LIST=1] [*][left]LoverIan (type b/ETA Monday)[/left] [*][left]Open[/left] [*][left]Open[/left] [/LIST][/center][/quote] [br][quote=Awaiting Review. Please take your time ^^] [center][LIST=1] [*][left]LuminousNoble (Various/ ETA Weekend/second half samples sent)[/left] [*][left]Ochaco (2 a type/samples sent)[/left] [*][left]Nonstop (4 c type/samples sent)[/left] [/LIST][/center][/quote] [b]Pinglist/Waitlist: [/b](Will be moved up into commission slots as they open) @/misfitmiskatonic @/BumRapRhiny @/LuminousNoble @/LunarParadox @/buythestars @/browncoatparadox @/kingdoms @/Electric All completed orders have been moved to: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R8CXYe5GVNv5og-iY0B4C3MovaUQKu0RqKwJkCYAlNQ/edit?usp=sharing] [b]Completed Orders (Moodboards)[/b][/url]
Hello! Thanks for stopping by!

I've been making moodboards for my dragons in conjunction with writing their lore and since discovering that I really enjoyed putting them together decided to set up a little stall. This will be a bit of trial run of sorts as I want to see how well I can juggle RL stuff with commissions.

General information and rules:
  • No excessive gore or anything that goes against Flight Rising's rules.
  • Please be patient. I will specify a time range of when the moodboard can be completed but things can crop up.
  • One dragon/OC per moodboard. Please specify if you want a couples or group moodboard.
  • Update: Trying out a new six picture, moodboard layout. Take a look at the examples section for the picture arrangement.
  • I will do up to three edits to the board once I've sent you a PM with the initial product.
  • Credit would be much appreciated.

Pricing and payment:
  • Moodboards are priced at 3kt each.
  • Gems to treasure ratio is 1kt : 1g.
  • Payment to be given after you have received a PM with a watermarked version of your moodboard. Once payment has been finalized you'll receive the moodboard without the watermark.
  • As I'm just starting out, I'll be doing a two for one offer. Two ordered moodboards gets you a third moodboard for free.

Order form:
Code:
[b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [b]Short character description:[/b] What are they like, quirks [b]Moodboard type:[/b] Different types found in examples section. [b]Favoured colors:[/b] [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: Y/N [b]Triggers:[/b] So that I'll know what not to include [b]Extras:[/b]

Open slots wrote:
  1. LoverIan (type b/ETA Monday)
  2. Open
  3. Open

Awaiting Review. Please take your time ^^ wrote:
  1. LuminousNoble (Various/ ETA Weekend/second half samples sent)
  2. Ochaco (2 a type/samples sent)
  3. Nonstop (4 c type/samples sent)

Pinglist/Waitlist: (Will be moved up into commission slots as they open)
@/misfitmiskatonic
@/BumRapRhiny
@/LuminousNoble
@/LunarParadox
@/buythestars
@/browncoatparadox
@/kingdoms
@/Electric

All completed orders have been moved to: Completed Orders (Moodboards)
[center][b]Examples[/b] For a full listing of the moodboards I've made, please visit my [url=https://nickpic.host/album/b3Jmp]album[/url] (link is working now oops). If you'd rather not click offsite here are three examples: [br]Group board for Gabyann's [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40528942]Lilac[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=375409&tab=dragon&did=40549498]Maria[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40549498]Yuzuru[/url]: Type A [img]https://k.nickpic.host/vxSsHc.jpg[/img] [br][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=105227&did=8359568]Slileos[/url]: Type B [img]https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/pkQo2f.jpg[/img][/center] [br][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8900155]Elodios[/url]: Type C[/center] [center][img]https://k.nickpic.host/vatmlX.jpg[/img][/center]
Examples

For a full listing of the moodboards I've made, please visit my album (link is working now oops). If you'd rather not click offsite here are three examples:

Group board for Gabyann's Lilac, Maria and Yuzuru: Type A

vxSsHc.jpg

Slileos: Type B

pkQo2f.jpg

Elodios: Type C
vatmlX.jpg

On top of that, I'm also offering to write lore. Writing is very enjoyable for me and I really love exploring a character's personalities and motivations. I'll be offering biography style lore as well as short stories depending on your preference. Examples are listed below. [br][center][b]Rules and Pricing:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Biography style lore is priced at 5kt per dragon/OC while short stories are priced at 8kt. [*]Gems to treasure ratio is 1kt : 1g. [*]Half payment up front and the other half upon completion. [*]I'll make adjustments if need be for free. [*]One dragon/OC per lore request unless it is a couple or group story. [*]No excessive gore or anything that goes against Flight Rising's rules. [*]Credit is much appreciated. [/LIST] [br][center][b]Order form:[/b][/center] [code][b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [b]Short character description:[/b] What are they like, quirks [b]Is this a couple/group story or bio?:[/b] [b]Story tone:[/b] Happy/Sad/Surprise me/NA [b]Triggers:[/b] So that I'll know what not to include [b]Extras:[/b][/code] [br][quote=Open slots] [center][LIST=1] [*][left]MightyVildaTilda (short story/working on now)[/left] [*][left]Natblida[/left] [*][left]Rusher (bio)[/left] [*][left]XaosMinion (bio + short story)[/left] [*][left]Reserved[/left] [/LIST][/center][/quote] [br][quote=Awaiting review. Please take your time ^^] [center][LIST=1] [*][left]Tayssi (short story/draft sent/done)[/left] [/LIST][/center][/quote] [b]Pinglist/Waitlist:[/b] (Will be moved up into commission slots as they open) @/KiTea @/Leafstar17 @/Wendy192837(short story) @/Rusher(bio) @/ColorfulCredit @/MightyVildaTilda (short story) @/Cngx @/Perytune @/flyingladder (short story) @/Tayssi (short story) @/jellophish (short story) @/Voixeon @/MistyGold [b]Done:[/b] Cngx (Bio) x4 Perytune (Bio) x2 Tayssi (Short Stories) x5 Candynagisa (Bio) x2 MistyGold (Bio) Jellophish (Couple's story) flyingladder (Bio) Voixeon (Bio) Superblox (Bio) RileythePlagueDr (Bio) Malis (Bio) x6 Rusher (Bio) x2 XaosMinion x2 (Bio + Short story)
On top of that, I'm also offering to write lore. Writing is very enjoyable for me and I really love exploring a character's personalities and motivations. I'll be offering biography style lore as well as short stories depending on your preference. Examples are listed below.

Rules and Pricing:
  • Biography style lore is priced at 5kt per dragon/OC while short stories are priced at 8kt.
  • Gems to treasure ratio is 1kt : 1g.
  • Half payment up front and the other half upon completion.
  • I'll make adjustments if need be for free.
  • One dragon/OC per lore request unless it is a couple or group story.
  • No excessive gore or anything that goes against Flight Rising's rules.
  • Credit is much appreciated.

Order form:
Code:
[b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [b]Short character description:[/b] What are they like, quirks [b]Is this a couple/group story or bio?:[/b] [b]Story tone:[/b] Happy/Sad/Surprise me/NA [b]Triggers:[/b] So that I'll know what not to include [b]Extras:[/b]

Open slots wrote:
  1. MightyVildaTilda (short story/working on now)
  2. Natblida
  3. Rusher (bio)
  4. XaosMinion (bio + short story)
  5. Reserved

Awaiting review. Please take your time ^^ wrote:
  1. Tayssi (short story/draft sent/done)

Pinglist/Waitlist: (Will be moved up into commission slots as they open)
@/KiTea
@/Leafstar17
@/Wendy192837(short story)
@/Rusher(bio)
@/ColorfulCredit
@/MightyVildaTilda (short story)
@/Cngx
@/Perytune
@/flyingladder (short story)
@/Tayssi (short story)
@/jellophish (short story)
@/Voixeon
@/MistyGold

Done:
Cngx (Bio) x4
Perytune (Bio) x2
Tayssi (Short Stories) x5
Candynagisa (Bio) x2
MistyGold (Bio)
Jellophish (Couple's story)
flyingladder (Bio)
Voixeon (Bio)
Superblox (Bio)
RileythePlagueDr (Bio)
Malis (Bio) x6
Rusher (Bio) x2
XaosMinion x2 (Bio + Short story)
[center][b]Examples:[/b][/center] [center]For a full listing of the biographies I've written, please visit [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/150g4BAg3uEksOeZQIuv9m_BMoobzVKaEnDL5j5Dy1m4/edit?usp=sharing]this compilation[/url] (link is working now oops). If you'd rather not click offsite here are two examples:[/center] [br][quote=Biography style] [center]For my progen Thereos:[/center] [b]Personality:[/b] The Clan cannot agree with their opinions of Thereos. On one hand, he is patient and understanding a generous teacher who is eager to share his experiences and store of knowledge. On the other, he is aloof and stubborn an old dragon with out of date ideas. Whatever he is, Thereos bears both praise and criticism with an air of calm. He would much rather enjoy the pleasant solitude of the Clan's extensive underground burrows then argue on and on with his detractors. As an alchemist with a slant towards healing, Thereos conducts extensive experiments deep underground. While he will tolerate the presence of a companion or two, he finds it difficult to concentrate with too many dragons around him due to their mingling scents. In essence, Thereos only allows for small groups of students or audiences at a time, and this has probably fed into the idea that he is indifferent to Clan matters. As the patriarch, Thereos deals with strife within the clan as diplomatically as possible. However, he will take his time with deliberating matters, taking into account every detail no matter how small. While the more hotheaded personalities will condemn him for being slow, it is difficult to dispute the fact that Thereos has successfully lead a large clan for as long as he has. When not busy with experiments Thereos will lead from the front. He ventures out to expand the Clan's hordes, staving off the oppressive heat of the Viridian Lybrinthn with a mix of spells and potions. In fights, he functions as the party's healer though having mastered Eliminate will attempt to deal final blows at great expense to himself. [b]Backstory:[/b] Despite being from a species that is native to the Southern Icefield, Thereos has never seen the domain of the Icewarden. Instead of unforgiving frozen landscapes, his earliest memories are of darkened caves and long elaborate tunnels. There is no telling when his original clan (which was populated solely by Tundras) chose to migrate from the frigid lands of the South to the lush Viridian Labyrinth, but they had dwelled within their caves for generations. To Thereos, growing up in these vast networks of subterranean caverns was stifling. He could not escape the lingering scent of his clanmates. The older he got, the more Thereos strove ever upward. Driven both by his curious nature and his need for solitude, Thereos ignored the expressed warnings of the other clan members and emerged finally into a thriving world of green. The first thing he noticed was the potential of the world around him. The second thing was the almost unbearable heat. It was the second that had him retreating underground again, but Thereos could not forget what he had seen. He dreamed of leaving the confines of the clan and little by little (with alchemical potions and magic to help combat the heat) Thereos began wandering further and further away from the territories that he once knew. During his travels, he met a Mirror female named Kaletia who, despite being his opposite in many ways, became a traveling companion. Eventually, they would settle down and form their own clan. As their numbers continued to grow Kaletia devised a balance between Thereos' need for solitude and the Clan's need for protection and safety through increased membership. They decided that no hatchling born into the Clan may continue to be a member upon reaching adulthood. Despite protests from some Clan members, they have enforced this rule strictly (barring once). Currently, Thereos is most often found in the underground sections of the Clan's lair engaging in alchemy and experiments. He works tirelessly to ensure that members have enough space for themselves which means many quests to expand the Clan's territories. Thereos does have the Clan's best interest at heart but his aloof nature makes him unapproachable. [/quote] [br][quote=Short story style] [center]For Tayssi's [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83401&tab=dragon&did=36757969]Agatha[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83401&tab=dragon&did=38774571]Savekho[/url][/center] Nighttime always came early in the frozen lands of the Southern Icefield, and though Agatha usually bemoaned the early loss of sunlight, today she was excited about it. The Clan had spent weeks in preparation for the Mistral Jamboree and now the night of celebration was upon them. The committee had promised an icy twist to the festivities, and Agatha was eager to see what they had planned. All week long there had been rumors (each more extravagant than the last), but she was reserving judgment until she could experience it for herself. Still, it was difficult not to feel thrilled. She could already hear the excited shouts of children through the open window of her apartments, and the sound of their voices raised in merriment brought a smile to her lips. She returned the fine-toothed comb in her hand to its case while studying her reflection in the mirror one last time. Agatha was a firm believer in putting her best foot forward, and tonight was no exception. She added a light dusting of rogue to her cheeks and adjusted the golden torque necklace at her throat before leaving to join the gathered crowd. It seemed to Agatha that everyone was out and about that night because of the celebrations. Children weaved their way around the colorful stalls that lined the town's square their pockets crammed full of sweets and toys. The elderly arranged themselves around ice sculptures depicting birds in flight, some reminiscing on their long-ago journies to the Windswept Plateau. Perhaps their celebration to honor the Mistral Jamboree was not as elaborate when compared to those held in the Windsinger's realm, but in Agatha's opinion, the latter fell short. There would be no sense of home if she flew across to the sea to join the celebrations there. There would be no Savekho. Already she could pick out the tell-tale thrill of his ocarina over the general susurrous of the crowd. Ignoring the merchants as she had no interest in map kits, Agatha made her way to the center of the town's square, where the musicians were entertaining the crowd. There was Savekho at heart of it all, red hair gleaming in the low light of the torches. He dazzled the children who had gathered to hear him play and she was touched by how he indulged them. Savekho had always been kind, especially to the orphans, going out of his way to make their lonely lives easier. She would have been content to listen to him play the whole night long, but quickly realized that her dear Savekho had caught the attention of some others. It was not surprising that he would as Savekho was both charming and witty. Agatha was too cheerful a dragoness to be jealous, but she felt little prickles touch her heart as she listened to the whispers and watched one of Savekho's admirers attempt to get his attention. Could she not see that he was busy entertaining the children? The corners of Agatha's lips turned downwards as she watched what was going on in front of her, but the displeased expression lasted for only a moment. She had always been quick thinking, and an idea blossomed in her mind as a merchant walked past with a tray of scarves. Reaching out, she quickly plucked two from him. [b]"Coins later Ser!"[/b] Agatha called out to the startled merchant as she plunged into the crowd. A seasoned dancer, her feet caught the ocarina's lilting tune, and soon people were moving to give Agatha more room as she danced in front of the musician's tent. It had not been her intention to perform but the wispy, silk dress that she had on lent itself perfectly to the occasion. The soft material fanned out around her as Agatha danced bringing to mind graceful swirls of water. Her steps were as light as droplets, and it seemed to the casual viewer that her feet did not touch the ground as she moved. As she traced intricate patterns in the air with fluttering scarves, Agatha caught a glimpse of Savekho smiling at her. They performed as one, and as the music reached its crescendo, Agatha brought her powers to bear. She did not splash the onlookers. The beads of water that she summoned froze immediately in the chilly air and came down as snowflakes all around her. There was cheering from the crowd as Agatha curtsied to them with another (louder) round following that when she thanked Savekho for his accompaniment. Making her way back to the scarf merchant, Agatha stopped to interact with those wanting to congratulate her. Graciously she accepted the praise though the little group soon disbanded when a familiar figure approached. [b]"I see that you are enjoying yourself, my lady."[/b] Savekho's sounded amused. When she turned to look up at him, Agatha could see it echoed in his golden eyes. [b]"Don't worry about the scarves."[/b] He continued, raising an eyebrow at her. [b]"I've paid for them."[/b] [b]"I've asked for no such thing!"[/b] There was no hesitation in her reply and no heat either. There were both known for bickering with each other, and this was par for course. Besides, she would never scold him for doing something so sweet. [b]"Oh? Shall I purchase something else for you, Agatha? Perhaps a map kit or some of those bamboo quills?"[/b] He was teasing her. They both knew that she had no use for such things. Agatha tilted her head slightly to the side, the movement making her dark hair ripple and shift. She regarded him quietly blue eyes narrowed in thought. Without warning, she moved, deft fingers tying one of the scarves around his wrist. Its twin went through her hair lifting the dark strands into something of a high ponytail. [b]"I can think of something else that you can spend on me,"[/b] Agatha replied as she flashed one of her most confident smiles at him. [b]"Your time. Explore the festivities with me. I can promise you good company and perhaps more dancing." [/b] Savekho laughed responding to her flirtation by taking her hand and pressing a kiss to her knuckles. [b]"I can think of no better way to spend one of my precious commodities."[/b] He replied, leading her away through the crowd. Their fingers would remain firmly laced together for the rest of that magical evening. [/quote]
Examples:
For a full listing of the biographies I've written, please visit this compilation (link is working now oops). If you'd rather not click offsite here are two examples:

Biography style wrote:
For my progen Thereos:

Personality:

The Clan cannot agree with their opinions of Thereos. On one hand, he is patient and understanding a generous teacher who is eager to share his experiences and store of knowledge. On the other, he is aloof and stubborn an old dragon with out of date ideas. Whatever he is, Thereos bears both praise and criticism with an air of calm. He would much rather enjoy the pleasant solitude of the Clan's extensive underground burrows then argue on and on with his detractors. As an alchemist with a slant towards healing, Thereos conducts extensive experiments deep underground. While he will tolerate the presence of a companion or two, he finds it difficult to concentrate with too many dragons around him due to their mingling scents. In essence, Thereos only allows for small groups of students or audiences at a time, and this has probably fed into the idea that he is indifferent to Clan matters.

As the patriarch, Thereos deals with strife within the clan as diplomatically as possible. However, he will take his time with deliberating matters, taking into account every detail no matter how small. While the more hotheaded personalities will condemn him for being slow, it is difficult to dispute the fact that Thereos has successfully lead a large clan for as long as he has. When not busy with experiments Thereos will lead from the front. He ventures out to expand the Clan's hordes, staving off the oppressive heat of the Viridian Lybrinthn with a mix of spells and potions. In fights, he functions as the party's healer though having mastered Eliminate will attempt to deal final blows at great expense to himself.

Backstory:

Despite being from a species that is native to the Southern Icefield, Thereos has never seen the domain of the Icewarden. Instead of unforgiving frozen landscapes, his earliest memories are of darkened caves and long elaborate tunnels. There is no telling when his original clan (which was populated solely by Tundras) chose to migrate from the frigid lands of the South to the lush Viridian Labyrinth, but they had dwelled within their caves for generations. To Thereos, growing up in these vast networks of subterranean caverns was stifling. He could not escape the lingering scent of his clanmates. The older he got, the more Thereos strove ever upward. Driven both by his curious nature and his need for solitude, Thereos ignored the expressed warnings of the other clan members and emerged finally into a thriving world of green. The first thing he noticed was the potential of the world around him. The second thing was the almost unbearable heat.

It was the second that had him retreating underground again, but Thereos could not forget what he had seen. He dreamed of leaving the confines of the clan and little by little (with alchemical potions and magic to help combat the heat) Thereos began wandering further and further away from the territories that he once knew. During his travels, he met a Mirror female named Kaletia who, despite being his opposite in many ways, became a traveling companion. Eventually, they would settle down and form their own clan. As their numbers continued to grow Kaletia devised a balance between Thereos' need for solitude and the Clan's need for protection and safety through increased membership. They decided that no hatchling born into the Clan may continue to be a member upon reaching adulthood. Despite protests from some Clan members, they have enforced this rule strictly (barring once).

Currently, Thereos is most often found in the underground sections of the Clan's lair engaging in alchemy and experiments. He works tirelessly to ensure that members have enough space for themselves which means many quests to expand the Clan's territories. Thereos does have the Clan's best interest at heart but his aloof nature makes him unapproachable.

Short story style wrote:
For Tayssi's Agatha and Savekho

Nighttime always came early in the frozen lands of the Southern Icefield, and though Agatha usually bemoaned the early loss of sunlight, today she was excited about it. The Clan had spent weeks in preparation for the Mistral Jamboree and now the night of celebration was upon them. The committee had promised an icy twist to the festivities, and Agatha was eager to see what they had planned. All week long there had been rumors (each more extravagant than the last), but she was reserving judgment until she could experience it for herself. Still, it was difficult not to feel thrilled. She could already hear the excited shouts of children through the open window of her apartments, and the sound of their voices raised in merriment brought a smile to her lips. She returned the fine-toothed comb in her hand to its case while studying her reflection in the mirror one last time. Agatha was a firm believer in putting her best foot forward, and tonight was no exception. She added a light dusting of rogue to her cheeks and adjusted the golden torque necklace at her throat before leaving to join the gathered crowd.

It seemed to Agatha that everyone was out and about that night because of the celebrations. Children weaved their way around the colorful stalls that lined the town's square their pockets crammed full of sweets and toys. The elderly arranged themselves around ice sculptures depicting birds in flight, some reminiscing on their long-ago journies to the Windswept Plateau. Perhaps their celebration to honor the Mistral Jamboree was not as elaborate when compared to those held in the Windsinger's realm, but in Agatha's opinion, the latter fell short. There would be no sense of home if she flew across to the sea to join the celebrations there. There would be no Savekho. Already she could pick out the tell-tale thrill of his ocarina over the general susurrous of the crowd. Ignoring the merchants as she had no interest in map kits, Agatha made her way to the center of the town's square, where the musicians were entertaining the crowd. There was Savekho at heart of it all, red hair gleaming in the low light of the torches. He dazzled the children who had gathered to hear him play and she was touched by how he indulged them. Savekho had always been kind, especially to the orphans, going out of his way to make their lonely lives easier. She would have been content to listen to him play the whole night long, but quickly realized that her dear Savekho had caught the attention of some others.

It was not surprising that he would as Savekho was both charming and witty. Agatha was too cheerful a dragoness to be jealous, but she felt little prickles touch her heart as she listened to the whispers and watched one of Savekho's admirers attempt to get his attention. Could she not see that he was busy entertaining the children? The corners of Agatha's lips turned downwards as she watched what was going on in front of her, but the displeased expression lasted for only a moment. She had always been quick thinking, and an idea blossomed in her mind as a merchant walked past with a tray of scarves. Reaching out, she quickly plucked two from him.

"Coins later Ser!" Agatha called out to the startled merchant as she plunged into the crowd. A seasoned dancer, her feet caught the ocarina's lilting tune, and soon people were moving to give Agatha more room as she danced in front of the musician's tent. It had not been her intention to perform but the wispy, silk dress that she had on lent itself perfectly to the occasion. The soft material fanned out around her as Agatha danced bringing to mind graceful swirls of water. Her steps were as light as droplets, and it seemed to the casual viewer that her feet did not touch the ground as she moved. As she traced intricate patterns in the air with fluttering scarves, Agatha caught a glimpse of Savekho smiling at her. They performed as one, and as the music reached its crescendo, Agatha brought her powers to bear. She did not splash the onlookers. The beads of water that she summoned froze immediately in the chilly air and came down as snowflakes all around her. There was cheering from the crowd as Agatha curtsied to them with another (louder) round following that when she thanked Savekho for his accompaniment. Making her way back to the scarf merchant, Agatha stopped to interact with those wanting to congratulate her. Graciously she accepted the praise though the little group soon disbanded when a familiar figure approached.

"I see that you are enjoying yourself, my lady." Savekho's sounded amused. When she turned to look up at him, Agatha could see it echoed in his golden eyes. "Don't worry about the scarves." He continued, raising an eyebrow at her. "I've paid for them."

"I've asked for no such thing!" There was no hesitation in her reply and no heat either. There were both known for bickering with each other, and this was par for course. Besides, she would never scold him for doing something so sweet.

"Oh? Shall I purchase something else for you, Agatha? Perhaps a map kit or some of those bamboo quills?" He was teasing her. They both knew that she had no use for such things. Agatha tilted her head slightly to the side, the movement making her dark hair ripple and shift. She regarded him quietly blue eyes narrowed in thought. Without warning, she moved, deft fingers tying one of the scarves around his wrist. Its twin went through her hair lifting the dark strands into something of a high ponytail.

"I can think of something else that you can spend on me," Agatha replied as she flashed one of her most confident smiles at him. "Your time. Explore the festivities with me. I can promise you good company and perhaps more dancing."

Savekho laughed responding to her flirtation by taking her hand and pressing a kiss to her knuckles. "I can think of no better way to spend one of my precious commodities." He replied, leading her away through the crowd. Their fingers would remain firmly laced together for the rest of that magical evening.
-reserved-
-reserved-
And open for business
And open for business
@onemessyperson [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28231631] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282317/28231631_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [b]Short character description:[/b] Handles all sorts of birds; preps and chooses birds for sending messages, packages, ect. Very extensive on her birds, rarely comes across one she cannot name. Conciliatory, discreet, bizarre sense of thought/how she thinks, and easily overwhelmed by others (she gets confused by others emotions and such). [b]Is this a couple or group story?:[/b] Bio [b]Triggers:[/b] None [b]Extras:[/b] She one of my older dragons in the lair ^^
@onemessyperson

28231631_350.png

Dragon image/OC reference:
Short character description: Handles all sorts of birds; preps and chooses birds for sending messages, packages, ect. Very extensive on her birds, rarely comes across one she cannot name. Conciliatory, discreet, bizarre sense of thought/how she thinks, and easily overwhelmed by others (she gets confused by others emotions and such).
Is this a couple or group story?: Bio
Triggers: None
Extras: She one of my older dragons in the lair ^^
@[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=105227]onemessyperson[/url] [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39511441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395115/39511441_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] He does have lore but a short version would be, he is somber, having lost those who raised him, he prefers being on his own looking after the villages graveyard or spending time with his mate Akita. [b]Favoured colors:[/b] Darker so maybe black but not completely devoid of colour. [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: A quote or two would be awesome. [b]Triggers:[/b] Don’t have any. [b]Extras:[/b] N/A
@onemessyperson

39511441_350.png

Short character description: He does have lore but a short version would be, he is somber, having lost those who raised him, he prefers being on his own looking after the villages graveyard or spending time with his mate Akita.
Favoured colors: Darker so maybe black but not completely devoid of colour.
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: A quote or two would be awesome.
Triggers: Don’t have any.
Extras: N/A
bHeX9bv.png
@Cngx

Hello ^^ Thank you for placing an order. I'll get started on her bio right away. Go ahead and send the first part of the payment via CR or PM and I shall PM you her completed bio in two days or less.
@Cngx

Hello ^^ Thank you for placing an order. I'll get started on her bio right away. Go ahead and send the first part of the payment via CR or PM and I shall PM you her completed bio in two days or less.
[b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40139950] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401400/40139950_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] She’s a bit of a hypocrite and can be quite defensive about herself, yet is also outgoing. [b]Is this a couple or group story?:[/b] No, this is a Bio [b]Triggers:[/b] None, go wild. [b]Extras:[/b] If it’s important, she does indeed hate water, but feel free to not mention it.
40139950_350.png

Short character description: She’s a bit of a hypocrite and can be quite defensive about herself, yet is also outgoing.
Is this a couple or group story?: No, this is a Bio
Triggers: None, go wild.
Extras: If it’s important, she does indeed hate water, but feel free to not mention it.
G8BnFQL.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24