Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Buying OCs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hiya, recently I've been looking to get more OCs like the title says. A few of my friends and I have been working on a story, and I've wanted to add some more characters to that too.

I've also just been looking for more things to draw since I've got spring break coming up, my art shop isn't getting many customers, and I've drawn my OCs and FCs so much, I want something different to draw

Please ping me!

I'm not paying in paypal, however.

What I'm looking for:
Humans, Gijinkas, and humanoids preferably, but I'm fine with pretty much anything!

What I can offer:
Free Art (See my Art Shop, traditional only unfortunately), Treasure (Nothing over 200kT please), Gems (Up to 100g, please), Apparel, Festival items, DA points (I quit DA so I'm looking to get rid of my DA points I still have), Familiars, Baldwin Materials, Unhatched Eggs, UM Accents, ect.

Thanks very much for reading
Hiya, recently I've been looking to get more OCs like the title says. A few of my friends and I have been working on a story, and I've wanted to add some more characters to that too.

I've also just been looking for more things to draw since I've got spring break coming up, my art shop isn't getting many customers, and I've drawn my OCs and FCs so much, I want something different to draw

Please ping me!

I'm not paying in paypal, however.

What I'm looking for:
Humans, Gijinkas, and humanoids preferably, but I'm fine with pretty much anything!

What I can offer:
Free Art (See my Art Shop, traditional only unfortunately), Treasure (Nothing over 200kT please), Gems (Up to 100g, please), Apparel, Festival items, DA points (I quit DA so I'm looking to get rid of my DA points I still have), Familiars, Baldwin Materials, Unhatched Eggs, UM Accents, ect.

Thanks very much for reading
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@ApostasiaAin

Humm, I have a few OCs that I could get rid of, how many unhatched eggs could you offer for one OC?

And also, do I have to have drawings of the OC already, or just a character?
@ApostasiaAin

Humm, I have a few OCs that I could get rid of, how many unhatched eggs could you offer for one OC?

And also, do I have to have drawings of the OC already, or just a character?

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

I would offer one to three unhatched eggs for one.

Either is fine.

I currently have one Unhatched Egg at the moment, but I'm coli grinding for some more
@Gusted

I would offer one to three unhatched eggs for one.

Either is fine.

I currently have one Unhatched Egg at the moment, but I'm coli grinding for some more
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin

would you by any chance be interested in this girl (listed below,) for one unhatched egg and maybe 50kt? I can go less if you're actually interested and want me to.

Her name is Agea. She's shy and not the best at socializing. She has an intense loves her weak magic and trains herself in it, in hopes she will one day be a true wizard. She also plays the piano and has since she was five. She's around 16 age wise. She’s also definitely not a full human and is ? deer. That’s why she’s so shy.

She also has the ability to travel through different universes using her magic.

She has amber hair, brown eyes, and freckles. She isn't the prettiest appearance-wise, just your average teenage girl.

I don't have much for her, that's about it, but if you have any questions and are actually interested feel free to ask.

@ApostasiaAin

would you by any chance be interested in this girl (listed below,) for one unhatched egg and maybe 50kt? I can go less if you're actually interested and want me to.

Her name is Agea. She's shy and not the best at socializing. She has an intense loves her weak magic and trains herself in it, in hopes she will one day be a true wizard. She also plays the piano and has since she was five. She's around 16 age wise. She’s also definitely not a full human and is ? deer. That’s why she’s so shy.

She also has the ability to travel through different universes using her magic.

She has amber hair, brown eyes, and freckles. She isn't the prettiest appearance-wise, just your average teenage girl.

I don't have much for her, that's about it, but if you have any questions and are actually interested feel free to ask.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

Ooo! Maybe, I'll think about it
@Gusted

Ooo! Maybe, I'll think about it
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin

Cool, get back to me when you've decided!

Oh, I forgot to add something about her: She has the ability to shapeshift into a deer, but discovers this later in her life. It makes for really cool stories, honestly.

Thank you~
@ApostasiaAin

Cool, get back to me when you've decided!

Oh, I forgot to add something about her: She has the ability to shapeshift into a deer, but discovers this later in her life. It makes for really cool stories, honestly.

Thank you~

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
https://phinnyboy.deviantart.com/gallery/66027746/Adoptables
I've got stuff open here, you can ignore the prices and offer whatever if anything catches your eye!
https://phinnyboy.deviantart.com/gallery/66027746/Adoptables
I've got stuff open here, you can ignore the prices and offer whatever if anything catches your eye!
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
Viktor | They/Them | CST-6
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
@Haddork

They look pretty cool, though none really catch my attention, thanks though!
@Haddork

They look pretty cool, though none really catch my attention, thanks though!
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/26240328/ nobody has bought this gal, so I'm willing to sell her to you for either 100kt or 100g
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/26240328/ nobody has bought this gal, so I'm willing to sell her to you for either 100kt or 100g
tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kxC8Rm1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjuuSGX1r2ao8y_540.png
@InfectedGenetics

Thanks for offering! Though I'll have to refuse.
@InfectedGenetics

Thanks for offering! Though I'll have to refuse.
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8