Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {LF} OCs/Designs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
X
X
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
X
X
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
x
x
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
Hello! Can I ask you, do you prefer character with a story, or it doesn't matter? Also, how good art have to be?
Hello! Can I ask you, do you prefer character with a story, or it doesn't matter? Also, how good art have to be?
@kepaso
It doesn't really matter. I wouldn't really be willing to pay more if someone haphazardly threw a story on a character to increase the price. However, if it is something detailed and developed, I'd be interested.

As for your second question, I am not entirely sure. I don't believe there to be 'good' or 'bad' art. A works quality depends on the beholder. That being said... if you show me a blurry picture of a traditional stick figure, that isn't what I'm looking for lmao!

That being said, please feel free to show me whatever you have, I look at anything and everything, regardless of if it has a story or low quality art.
@kepaso
It doesn't really matter. I wouldn't really be willing to pay more if someone haphazardly threw a story on a character to increase the price. However, if it is something detailed and developed, I'd be interested.

As for your second question, I am not entirely sure. I don't believe there to be 'good' or 'bad' art. A works quality depends on the beholder. That being said... if you show me a blurry picture of a traditional stick figure, that isn't what I'm looking for lmao!

That being said, please feel free to show me whatever you have, I look at anything and everything, regardless of if it has a story or low quality art.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
x
x
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
x
x
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
X
X
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
x
x
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
x
x
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22