Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blu's Writing&Lore(Hiatus)
1 2 3 4
Holy crap I missed these! I am so sorry!!!

@titanichope

Absolutely! Send me a PM whenever!

@LadyNancy

I will get right on it!

Again, I apologize for not seeing these!
Holy crap I missed these! I am so sorry!!!

@titanichope

Absolutely! Send me a PM whenever!

@LadyNancy

I will get right on it!

Again, I apologize for not seeing these!
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@Bluwingskitty It's alright.
@Bluwingskitty It's alright.
jA5A7gu.png
J7D1quC.png
d3OF3Gw.png
LEpJMnn.png
toothcultbadge.png SsUBvs0.png
@Bluwingskitty [b]Name:[/b] L1br4 [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Einws [b]Word Count:[/b] However much you want to write for him :) [b]What you're looking for:[/b] Einws loves to travel, especially with his mate, Cumulus. Together they explore Sorineth. Einws before meeting Cumulus would stay at clan , learning from all the members all that he could. Out on his travels with Cumulus, Einws does his best to learn about the different cultures in the different flights. Einws is very nice and patient. He loves to run and stick to the ground rather than flying. Einws hatched in Dragonhome where he was taken in by a pack of Mirrors. As he grew, he began to change, becoming less like a mirror and more like a wildclaw. Einws believes that he has an affinity to magic, although he can’t really control it. When he started to change, he left his Mirror pack and eventually found himself in Cloudsong where he met Angela who introduced him to her clan. They became good friends and Einws ended up joining the clan. [b]Any other notes:[/b] Einws is a mirror now, but he’ll be eyeing his WC scroll soon :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41175141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411752/41175141_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Bluwingskitty
Name: L1br4
Dragon's Name: Einws
Word Count: However much you want to write for him :)
What you're looking for: Einws loves to travel, especially with his mate, Cumulus. Together they explore Sorineth. Einws before meeting Cumulus would stay at clan , learning from all the members all that he could. Out on his travels with Cumulus, Einws does his best to learn about the different cultures in the different flights. Einws is very nice and patient. He loves to run and stick to the ground rather than flying.
Einws hatched in Dragonhome where he was taken in by a pack of Mirrors. As he grew, he began to change, becoming less like a mirror and more like a wildclaw. Einws believes that he has an affinity to magic, although he can’t really control it. When he started to change, he left his Mirror pack and eventually found himself in Cloudsong where he met Angela who introduced him to her clan. They became good friends and Einws ended up joining the clan.
Any other notes: Einws is a mirror now, but he’ll be eyeing his WC scroll soon :)

41175141_350.png
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@Bluwingskitty I'd love a slot! Your writing is so bubbly and beautiful! [b]Name:[/b] Madolche [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Purumi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30000090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300001/30000090_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Word Count:[/b] 500 [b]What you're looking for:[/b] Purumii is a cute and spoiled cat-girl-coatl-thing. She's essentially a princess. ;v; You can write whatever you want really! Have fun c: [b]Any other notes:[/b] Please let me know if this is okay! If slots aren't open when I post this I'd love to be waitlisted ;v; Thank you so much!
@Bluwingskitty

I'd love a slot! Your writing is so bubbly and beautiful!
Name:
Madolche
Dragon's Name:
Purumi

30000090_350.png

Word Count:
What you're looking for:
Purumii is a cute and spoiled cat-girl-coatl-thing. She's essentially a princess. ;v; You can write whatever you want really! Have fun c:
Any other notes:
Please let me know if this is okay! If slots aren't open when I post this I'd love to be waitlisted ;v; Thank you so much!
u28bzYI.png1586_200px_madolche_by_miirshroom-dcec1cf.pngi0G0zFy.png
@L1BR4

I will do my best for him!

@Madolche

Thank you!! And you are in the last slot!

These commission will be done sometime next week, hopefully by Thursday. It depends on how demanding my classes are.
@L1BR4

I will do my best for him!

@Madolche

Thank you!! And you are in the last slot!

These commission will be done sometime next week, hopefully by Thursday. It depends on how demanding my classes are.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@LadyNancy @L1BR4 @Madolche

Hello I hate to say that my work may be late. There is a hurricane possibly hitting my state Thursday so I may be very busy all week at work. I will try to get everyone's commissions done by Thursday, but I cannot promise they will be complete before then.
@LadyNancy @L1BR4 @Madolche

Hello I hate to say that my work may be late. There is a hurricane possibly hitting my state Thursday so I may be very busy all week at work. I will try to get everyone's commissions done by Thursday, but I cannot promise they will be complete before then.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty take all the time you need! Please be safe!
@Bluwingskitty take all the time you need! Please be safe!
u28bzYI.png1586_200px_madolche_by_miirshroom-dcec1cf.pngi0G0zFy.png
Take your time! Thanks for giving me a heads up though, really appreciate it :)
Take your time! Thanks for giving me a heads up though, really appreciate it :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@Bluwingskitty As I have been through some hurricanes myself, and am currently dealing with the remains of a tropical storm, I understand the struggle. Please be safe and don't worry about it.
@Bluwingskitty As I have been through some hurricanes myself, and am currently dealing with the remains of a tropical storm, I understand the struggle. Please be safe and don't worry about it.
jA5A7gu.png
J7D1quC.png
d3OF3Gw.png
LEpJMnn.png
toothcultbadge.png SsUBvs0.png
@L1BR4 @Madolche

(Sorry if y'all don't wanna ping) Just letting you know I am back to working on your commissions! Thank you for understanding my situation! I should have commissions finished by Friday.
@L1BR4 @Madolche

(Sorry if y'all don't wanna ping) Just letting you know I am back to working on your commissions! Thank you for understanding my situation! I should have commissions finished by Friday.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
1 2 3 4