Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Perci's Astrology Shop (Open)
[center][color=purple][size=5][b]Perci’s Astrology Shop[/b][/size][/color][/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204690/20468919_350.png[/img][nextcol][i]While out for a walk, you run into a young and exuberant skydancer sitting outside of a lair. The ground in front of her is covered in notes and diagrams that she scribbled, depicting planets and asteroids and stars and many unrecognizable symbols. She notices you looking at her diagrams and grins. "So you're curious about it too, huh? Crazy, isn't it, that you can learn so much about yourself by mapping out the stars and planets. One day, I want to be as good of an astrologer as he is." She gestures to the den before continuing. "You know, I don't think he's too busy right now, so why don't you stop by and take a look! Maybe you'll learn a thing or two about yourself!" Intrigued, you enter the lair to see what it may have in store for you.[/i][/columns] [b]Slots:[/b] 1. @Aoashira 2. Open 3. Open [b]Welcome to my astrology shop![/b] For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, astrology is the study of looking at how astrological events coincide with happenings on Earth on a personal, interpersonal, and even a global scale. Contrary to the belief that it merely sorts people into 12 personality types known as the zodiacs or star signs, astrology actually goes [i]much[/i] deeper than that, giving each person their own unique astrological blueprint accounting for the movements of the sun, moon, planets, various hypothetical points in the sky, and more! Here's an example of what astrology really looks like: [columns]Pretty neat, right? And it gets even cooler, too. This is called a Natal Chart (my own natal chart, to be specific), and every single symbol, line, number, and design on this chart has a meaning. Learning about your own natal chart is an excellent way to get an in-depth view of the major themes in your life to focus on, your strengths, challenges to overcome, and the major energies that are prominent in your life. An astrologer is somebody who is able to interpret astrology charts and translate them into meanings, ideas, and advice, and that's the service that I have to offer here. I've been persistently studying astrology for approximately 2 years now, and for a small price, I would be delighted to help you use astrology to live your life to its fullest and be the best that you can be![nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380049304225841152/424362961008852992/Astro.png[/img][/columns] [u][b]There are two main services that I offer:[/b][/u] [quote=Natal Chart Interpretations][b]Natal chart interpretations[/b] are astrology readings that utilize your natal chart, like the chart above. While I can focus on any particular area(s) of life that you chose for a natal reading, I'll also look for any outstanding patterns, placements, or formations that your natal chart has to discuss those with you, as well, to help you utilize your personal strengths to live your chart to its fullest. Many times, natal charts can highlight issues from your past with loose ends that are weighing you down, and these charts can be used to map out a way to resolve them. These readings are deep, intricate, and personal. You do not need to give me this information, as you can calculate your natal chart on your own, but you will need to know the date, time, and location of your birth in order to calculate your natal chart accurately. [i]This service includes:[/i] - A 1000+ word report on your natal chart, focusing on any specific areas of life that you chose as well as a general summary analyzing how you can use the strengths indicated on your chart to overcome the challenges that are outlined on it. - The option to have a 1-on-1 consultation with me over Flight Rising or Discord to answer any questions about my interpretation or anything on it that you would like to learn more about. [i]Pricing:[/i] My base price is 50,000t per reading for natal charts, however this price may fluctuate depending on the complexity of your request for the reading.[/quote] [quote=Horary Chart Interpretations] [b]Horary chart interpretations[/b] are a more specialized form of astrology, going by the idea that there is a reason in the universe for the time and place that you bring a question to an astrologer for them to answer. By creating a chart relative to the time and location that you ask for the question, an astrologer can examine the chart to find astrological clues about the answer. This is an ancient practice for astrologers, dating back thousands of years with incredible accuracy. A horary interpretation can answer any question ranging from "Will I get the job?" to "How does he feel about me?" to many other possibilities, and horary charts give a detailed and in-depth answer to that single question. The one important thing is that it must be a question that you're genuinely emotionally invested in rather than a trick question to prove astrology true or false. You don't need to use your birth information for a horary reading, and a horary chart utilizes only the current date/time and your current location (which you don't need to give me, as you can calculate the chart itself on your own). [i] This service includes:[/i] - A 500+ word report analyzing any major indicators relating to your question on the chart, as well as an interpretation of what they mean and how they affect the answer. - An optional (but recommended) 1-on-1 consultation discussing the question and the astrological indicators affecting the answer, where we can discuss the answer to the question and any further guidance relating to it. [i]Pricing:[/i] The exact pricing depends on the question, but the base price is 30,000t. Generally questions involving lots of people or moving parts will have higher prices, while simple and straightforward questions will have fairly low prices.[/quote] [b]Additional Information:[/b] [LIST] [*]We will settle on a price before I begin the reading, and you will pay half up front, and half after the reading. [*] If you chose to generate the chart on your own, let me know so that I can give you instructions on how to do that. [*] I'm happy to answer questions relating to how astrology works in this thread, but please don't come here just to talk about how you don't think it's real. [*] Sometimes I will hold events with free readings as rewards. To be notified of these, just ask and I can ping you for events. [*] It can take up to two weeks for me to finish a reading for you once it gets to the top of the queue, and I will notify you if I plan on it taking longer. I value quality over speed. [*] 10% off all readings for members of the [url=http://discord.gg/6nMM9TW]Astrology Lounge Discord Server[/url]. Just let me know if you're a member. [*] For astrology-related services that aren't listed above, feel free to inquire and perhaps we can set something up for you. [/LIST] [b]Form:[/b] [i]Please fill this out and either post it here or DM it to me. I will review it and make sure that I feel comfortable with that reading, and if so, we can begin discussing pricing.[i] [code] [b]Username and Number:[/b] [b]Natal Reading, Horary Reading, or other?[/b] [b]Will you calculate the chart on your own or should I calculate it for you?[/b] [b]Is there anything specific you would like me to look for?[/b] (For natal readings only) [b]Specific question you're asking:[/b] (For horary readings only) [/code] [b]Affiliates:[/b] [i]None, yet. Contact me if you're interested.[/i] [b]Other Payment Methods:[/b] [i]Gems:[/i] You can pay in any combination of gems and treasure, using a 1:850 rate for gems to treasure. [i]Items:[/i] Generally, I will take any event or limited time items whose cumulative Lowest Market Price is equivalent to that of the reading. Feel free to inquire. [center]* * *[/center] And without further ado, let's get this show on the road! Feel free to ask me any questions on this thread or through DM's!
Perci’s Astrology Shop
20468919_350.png While out for a walk, you run into a young and exuberant skydancer sitting outside of a lair. The ground in front of her is covered in notes and diagrams that she scribbled, depicting planets and asteroids and stars and many unrecognizable symbols. She notices you looking at her diagrams and grins. "So you're curious about it too, huh? Crazy, isn't it, that you can learn so much about yourself by mapping out the stars and planets. One day, I want to be as good of an astrologer as he is." She gestures to the den before continuing. "You know, I don't think he's too busy right now, so why don't you stop by and take a look! Maybe you'll learn a thing or two about yourself!" Intrigued, you enter the lair to see what it may have in store for you.

Slots:
1. @Aoashira
2. Open
3. Open

Welcome to my astrology shop! For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, astrology is the study of looking at how astrological events coincide with happenings on Earth on a personal, interpersonal, and even a global scale. Contrary to the belief that it merely sorts people into 12 personality types known as the zodiacs or star signs, astrology actually goes much deeper than that, giving each person their own unique astrological blueprint accounting for the movements of the sun, moon, planets, various hypothetical points in the sky, and more! Here's an example of what astrology really looks like:

Pretty neat, right? And it gets even cooler, too. This is called a Natal Chart (my own natal chart, to be specific), and every single symbol, line, number, and design on this chart has a meaning. Learning about your own natal chart is an excellent way to get an in-depth view of the major themes in your life to focus on, your strengths, challenges to overcome, and the major energies that are prominent in your life. An astrologer is somebody who is able to interpret astrology charts and translate them into meanings, ideas, and advice, and that's the service that I have to offer here. I've been persistently studying astrology for approximately 2 years now, and for a small price, I would be delighted to help you use astrology to live your life to its fullest and be the best that you can be! Astro.png

There are two main services that I offer:
Natal Chart Interpretations wrote:
Natal chart interpretations are astrology readings that utilize your natal chart, like the chart above. While I can focus on any particular area(s) of life that you chose for a natal reading, I'll also look for any outstanding patterns, placements, or formations that your natal chart has to discuss those with you, as well, to help you utilize your personal strengths to live your chart to its fullest. Many times, natal charts can highlight issues from your past with loose ends that are weighing you down, and these charts can be used to map out a way to resolve them. These readings are deep, intricate, and personal. You do not need to give me this information, as you can calculate your natal chart on your own, but you will need to know the date, time, and location of your birth in order to calculate your natal chart accurately.

This service includes:
- A 1000+ word report on your natal chart, focusing on any specific areas of life that you chose as well as a general summary analyzing how you can use the strengths indicated on your chart to overcome the challenges that are outlined on it.
- The option to have a 1-on-1 consultation with me over Flight Rising or Discord to answer any questions about my interpretation or anything on it that you would like to learn more about.

Pricing: My base price is 50,000t per reading for natal charts, however this price may fluctuate depending on the complexity of your request for the reading.
Horary Chart Interpretations wrote:
Horary chart interpretations are a more specialized form of astrology, going by the idea that there is a reason in the universe for the time and place that you bring a question to an astrologer for them to answer. By creating a chart relative to the time and location that you ask for the question, an astrologer can examine the chart to find astrological clues about the answer. This is an ancient practice for astrologers, dating back thousands of years with incredible accuracy. A horary interpretation can answer any question ranging from "Will I get the job?" to "How does he feel about me?" to many other possibilities, and horary charts give a detailed and in-depth answer to that single question. The one important thing is that it must be a question that you're genuinely emotionally invested in rather than a trick question to prove astrology true or false. You don't need to use your birth information for a horary reading, and a horary chart utilizes only the current date/time and your current location (which you don't need to give me, as you can calculate the chart itself on your own).

This service includes:

- A 500+ word report analyzing any major indicators relating to your question on the chart, as well as an interpretation of what they mean and how they affect the answer.
- An optional (but recommended) 1-on-1 consultation discussing the question and the astrological indicators affecting the answer, where we can discuss the answer to the question and any further guidance relating to it.

Pricing: The exact pricing depends on the question, but the base price is 30,000t. Generally questions involving lots of people or moving parts will have higher prices, while simple and straightforward questions will have fairly low prices.

Additional Information:
  • We will settle on a price before I begin the reading, and you will pay half up front, and half after the reading.
  • If you chose to generate the chart on your own, let me know so that I can give you instructions on how to do that.
  • I'm happy to answer questions relating to how astrology works in this thread, but please don't come here just to talk about how you don't think it's real.
  • Sometimes I will hold events with free readings as rewards. To be notified of these, just ask and I can ping you for events.
  • It can take up to two weeks for me to finish a reading for you once it gets to the top of the queue, and I will notify you if I plan on it taking longer. I value quality over speed.
  • 10% off all readings for members of the Astrology Lounge Discord Server. Just let me know if you're a member.
  • For astrology-related services that aren't listed above, feel free to inquire and perhaps we can set something up for you.

Form:
Please fill this out and either post it here or DM it to me. I will review it and make sure that I feel comfortable with that reading, and if so, we can begin discussing pricing.
Code:
[b]Username and Number:[/b] [b]Natal Reading, Horary Reading, or other?[/b] [b]Will you calculate the chart on your own or should I calculate it for you?[/b] [b]Is there anything specific you would like me to look for?[/b] (For natal readings only) [b]Specific question you're asking:[/b] (For horary readings only)

Affiliates:
None, yet. Contact me if you're interested.

Other Payment Methods:
Gems: You can pay in any combination of gems and treasure, using a 1:850 rate for gems to treasure.

Items: Generally, I will take any event or limited time items whose cumulative Lowest Market Price is equivalent to that of the reading. Feel free to inquire.
And without further ado, let's get this show on the road! Feel free to ask me any questions on this thread or through DM's!
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
Sent a message!
Sent a message!
*bumps*
*bumps*
BREEDING PROJECT #09
unknown.png