Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Owl's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 143 144
@owleics

can i be added to your pinglist??? i'm screaming omg your art is really good!
@owleics

can i be added to your pinglist??? i'm screaming omg your art is really good!
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@cosmicConundrum Thanks! Thats super sweet of you to say <3 And yup, I'll add you now ^_^
@cosmicConundrum Thanks! Thats super sweet of you to say <3 And yup, I'll add you now ^_^
owleics.gif
@Crescentstar711 @Avalynn Hi, I hate to do this but I just wanted to let you both know these commissions may take a bit longer than usual, real life is incredibly busy for me right now (exams and deadlines for college ;~;) so I don't have much time to spare for these. I'm incredibly sorry and will gladly return some money to you once these commissions are done! Again, I'm sorry, these will be done but it may just take longer and thank you for your patience. :)
@Crescentstar711 @Avalynn Hi, I hate to do this but I just wanted to let you both know these commissions may take a bit longer than usual, real life is incredibly busy for me right now (exams and deadlines for college ;~;) so I don't have much time to spare for these. I'm incredibly sorry and will gladly return some money to you once these commissions are done! Again, I'm sorry, these will be done but it may just take longer and thank you for your patience. :)
owleics.gif
@Owleics
No worries! I'll be on a trip for a couple of weeks with little time on FR, so it'll work out fine. Thank you for letting me know! ^^
@Owleics
No worries! I'll be on a trip for a couple of weeks with little time on FR, so it'll work out fine. Thank you for letting me know! ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@owleics
That's totally fine. Real life comes first. I won't accept any returned money, just focus on your tests and kick butt!
@owleics
That's totally fine. Real life comes first. I won't accept any returned money, just focus on your tests and kick butt!
RHoDrKy.png
@Avalynn

Your art is so good! (Especially for someone who's new! Howdidyoudothat) Can I be on the pinglist?
@Avalynn

Your art is so good! (Especially for someone who's new! Howdidyoudothat) Can I be on the pinglist?
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@Avalynn Woo! It only took a month but it's finally done! As before please let me know if there's anything you want changed or if there's something I've missed, I'll try and correct it asap! Thanks again for commissioning me. I'll PM you the high res version in a sec! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c286551afbecf54f4146a04471a806a0/tumblr_p9jrcefjF01tstb2io1_540.png[/img]
@Avalynn Woo! It only took a month but it's finally done! As before please let me know if there's anything you want changed or if there's something I've missed, I'll try and correct it asap! Thanks again for commissioning me. I'll PM you the high res version in a sec!

tumblr_p9jrcefjF01tstb2io1_540.png
owleics.gif
@Owleics could i be added to your pinglist please? i love your style so much wow
@Owleics could i be added to your pinglist please? i love your style so much wow
rrCySNL.png
@strangerdreams Of course! I'll add you now :D
@strangerdreams Of course! I'll add you now :D
owleics.gif
This is gorgeous!!! I'd love to be added to the ping list
This is gorgeous!!! I'd love to be added to the ping list
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 143 144