Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Owl's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144
@Owleics Hi Owl! I would like some art, please! :) Username: Avalynn Dragon and any additional images: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=520] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6/520_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of art : Painted fullbody with Accent/Apparel Simpleish complimentary background I like the way you did the cutout background for the example piece for this level. Payment: Gems Art Delivery! : Public is fine. PM with High resolution link or email. Extra: Don't add the cat. Pose Peaceful or mystical. The character is a forest witch/shaman. So I guess looking kind of mystical? Background foresty?
@Owleics

Hi Owl! I would like some art, please! :)

Username: Avalynn

Dragon and any additional images:
520_350.png

Type of art : Painted fullbody with Accent/Apparel Simpleish complimentary background I like the way you did the cutout background for the example piece for this level.

Payment: Gems

Art Delivery! : Public is fine. PM with High resolution link or email.

Extra: Don't add the cat. Pose Peaceful or mystical. The character is a forest witch/shaman. So I guess looking kind of mystical? Background foresty?
RHoDrKy.png
@Avalynn Got it! Thank you for ordering and being my first customer! I'll get started on that soon! :D
@Avalynn Got it! Thank you for ordering and being my first customer! I'll get started on that soon! :D
owleics.gif
@Ziegler Sure thing! That last slot is all yours! :)
@Ziegler Sure thing! That last slot is all yours! :)
owleics.gif
@Ziegler Got it! Thank you for ordering! All your preferences have been noted as well! ^-^
@Ziegler Got it! Thank you for ordering! All your preferences have been noted as well! ^-^
owleics.gif
Toss me on your Pinglist!
Toss me on your Pinglist!
oh yus. i want to know when this is open again :>
oh yus. i want to know when this is open again :>
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
Could I be added to the pinglist please ^.^
Could I be added to the pinglist please ^.^
87b0151da9.png
@Gimeurcookie, @KyraKitesong Adding you both now!
@Gimeurcookie, @KyraKitesong Adding you both now!
owleics.gif
@Owleics

Your art is wonderful, pinglist please!!!
@Owleics

Your art is wonderful, pinglist please!!!
tOvDFgM.png
@ScarletSultan Thank you! I'll add you now! :D
@ScarletSultan Thank you! I'll add you now! :D
owleics.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144