Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kitty's Art Shop {outdated}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][size=5][b]Please don't ping me, I am subscribed to this thread!![/b][/size] Hello welcome to my art shop! [i]It may take up to 2-3 weeks for me to finish any commissions here! This is mostly for fun and I do take USD commissions that take precedent over these. I do try to get these done in a timely manner though![/i] ------------------------ [s][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2607351]I also have an egg payment specific art shop!![/url][/s] You can find more of my art on [url=https://kittyisawolf.tumblr.com]Tumblr[/url] or [url=https://kittyisawolf.deviantart.com/]Deviantart[/url] My gem ratio is 1:1000 I accept 2013-2014 retired items and eggs as payment/partial payment. I also accept gem genes ;p ------------------ I'm only interested in doing FR dragon artwork at this time sorry!! You can bribe me for ocs, but there's no guarantee i'll take the commission. [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/96a9297ef0d47cfd2bedc3bc17da8f76/tumblr_pkz6xxbUIS1x22h2jo1_1280.png]My USD commission prices can be found here, and i'm more than open to most anything <33[/url] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d96e17d57e50e084d6c7c1204ce73677/tumblr_pokudjjuee1x22h2jo2_540.png[/img] [/center]
Please don't ping me, I am subscribed to this thread!!

Hello welcome to my art shop!

It may take up to 2-3 weeks for me to finish any commissions here! This is mostly for fun and I do take USD commissions that take precedent over these. I do try to get these done in a timely manner though!

I also have an egg payment specific art shop!!

You can find more of my art on Tumblr or Deviantart

My gem ratio is 1:1000

I accept 2013-2014 retired items and eggs as payment/partial payment. I also accept gem genes ;p

I'm only interested in doing FR dragon artwork at this time sorry!! You can bribe me for ocs, but there's no guarantee i'll take the commission.

My USD commission prices can be found here, and i'm more than open to most anything <33

tumblr_pokudjjuee1x22h2jo2_540.png
Orders

1. Herico

Pinglist:

Order Form

Quote:
Type of commission: (sketch/full body/ect.)
Type of payment: (gems/treasure)
Character reference:
Other notes: (expression/commission details)
Orders

1. Herico

Pinglist:

Order Form

Quote:
Type of commission: (sketch/full body/ect.)
Type of payment: (gems/treasure)
Character reference:
Other notes: (expression/commission details)
save
save
Bumping this up!! I've got a shiny new graphic for examples and prices :3c
Bumping this up!! I've got a shiny new graphic for examples and prices :3c
^
^
friendly bump for u
friendly bump for u
@Kittyisawolf

Type of commission: 3 headshot sketches
Type of payment: Flatfins? + Gems
Character reference: Kelpie, Durielle, Nordlys
Other notes: Kelpie - Sideways glance, or something calm
Durielle - some sort of wicked smile?
Nordlys - doesn't have a mouth, so don't worry about expressions for them
Just suggestions, you're free to interpret them as you like!

So happy you're open again!
@Kittyisawolf

Type of commission: 3 headshot sketches
Type of payment: Flatfins? + Gems
Character reference: Kelpie, Durielle, Nordlys
Other notes: Kelpie - Sideways glance, or something calm
Durielle - some sort of wicked smile?
Nordlys - doesn't have a mouth, so don't worry about expressions for them
Just suggestions, you're free to interpret them as you like!

So happy you're open again!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@QuickSilvr

Hello again! I really love all those designs, especially Nordlys :D

I'll happily take some flatfins!! They're currently 500g at LAH value so theres just 100g over lap

You can go ahead and send the stuff over in a one way CR, i'll leave it in there until I finish the art!
@QuickSilvr

Hello again! I really love all those designs, especially Nordlys :D

I'll happily take some flatfins!! They're currently 500g at LAH value so theres just 100g over lap

You can go ahead and send the stuff over in a one way CR, i'll leave it in there until I finish the art!
@Kittyisawolf
Type of commission: Sketch (Bust)
Type of payment: Gems
Character reference: A female critter from my Pharg species (They're wolf/hyena like creatures!). Click here for the default reference, and click here for the female variation (only difference between the two - please see the default for a fairly accurate ref/colors and general appearance - is that the plates on the bridge of the snout are spikes for females. Pls refer to the female reference for accurate saberteeth length!)
Notes: The outside of the ears are black. They have sabertooth teeth sticking out of their jaws. Their cheeks have a small strip of black fur. They have three tiny dots beneath each eye. For the female, the plates on the nose are spikes instead. Lastly, the things sticking out of the mane along the head, neck, and back, are little quills; white with black tips!
Other notes: She can be snarling/baring her teeth
@Kittyisawolf
Type of commission: Sketch (Bust)
Type of payment: Gems
Character reference: A female critter from my Pharg species (They're wolf/hyena like creatures!). Click here for the default reference, and click here for the female variation (only difference between the two - please see the default for a fairly accurate ref/colors and general appearance - is that the plates on the bridge of the snout are spikes for females. Pls refer to the female reference for accurate saberteeth length!)
Notes: The outside of the ears are black. They have sabertooth teeth sticking out of their jaws. Their cheeks have a small strip of black fur. They have three tiny dots beneath each eye. For the female, the plates on the nose are spikes instead. Lastly, the things sticking out of the mane along the head, neck, and back, are little quills; white with black tips!
Other notes: She can be snarling/baring her teeth
@Kittyisawolf
Type of commission: Finished bust
Type of payment: Treasure
Character reference: Ref
Other notes: If you X out of the image linked above it should take you to his page with bio/personality and all that fun stuff c: If you'd rather I pick a different character just let me know-
@Kittyisawolf
Type of commission: Finished bust
Type of payment: Treasure
Character reference: Ref
Other notes: If you X out of the image linked above it should take you to his page with bio/personality and all that fun stuff c: If you'd rather I pick a different character just let me know-
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8