Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [AT] ~Art Trades~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@Natakiro

Okay, I'm seriously afraid to reply on this thread as your art is super amazing, but... Would you be interested to do an art trade with me..? Here's the few pieces I've managed to do about FR dragons:

Wildclaw bust, my most recent work
Cute chibi mirror, done last year
Coatl bust, last year's work

I'm much more oriented in traditional drawing than drawing digitally, meaning that it may take a while before my part of the trade would be done, but I always try my best to make everything perfect ^^" I was especially keen on drawing either Esflaze or/and Zephaime (depending how quick or slow I am).

Please tell me if you're interested, but don't be afraid to say no, as I'm nowhere near your skill level ^^"
@Natakiro

Okay, I'm seriously afraid to reply on this thread as your art is super amazing, but... Would you be interested to do an art trade with me..? Here's the few pieces I've managed to do about FR dragons:

Wildclaw bust, my most recent work
Cute chibi mirror, done last year
Coatl bust, last year's work

I'm much more oriented in traditional drawing than drawing digitally, meaning that it may take a while before my part of the trade would be done, but I always try my best to make everything perfect ^^" I was especially keen on drawing either Esflaze or/and Zephaime (depending how quick or slow I am).

Please tell me if you're interested, but don't be afraid to say no, as I'm nowhere near your skill level ^^"
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind I would love to do one with you; you have a great style (all those examples are wonderful ~)

And either of those would be good, though I'm leaning more toward Esflaze, if that's alright ^^ And it's fine if you need to take a bit to get it finished; I'm not a particularly quick artist, either.

So which of your dragons would you like me to do, and what sort of style? A shaded bust, like that Wildclaw example?
@Sealterbloind I would love to do one with you; you have a great style (all those examples are wonderful ~)

And either of those would be good, though I'm leaning more toward Esflaze, if that's alright ^^ And it's fine if you need to take a bit to get it finished; I'm not a particularly quick artist, either.

So which of your dragons would you like me to do, and what sort of style? A shaded bust, like that Wildclaw example?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@GooglieSalmon You're quite welcome; glad you like it! The trade was my pleasure ^^ And yours was fine!
@GooglieSalmon You're quite welcome; glad you like it! The trade was my pleasure ^^ And yours was fine!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
Hi! Would you be interested in doing a fullbody art trade with me?
Examples;
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2422783/1
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2475391/1
@Natakiro
Hi! Would you be interested in doing a fullbody art trade with me?
Examples;
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2422783/1
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2475391/1
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Natakiro

Yaay, thank you !! <3

That's totally fine, I actually wanted to draw him the most so it's nice that you preferred me to draw him rather than Zephaime ^^

Also: Sorry that it took some time to answer, I had a really hard time to decide which of my dragons I'd like to get some more art :'') ... So hard in fact that I will leave it for you to decide which one of these boys you'd want to draw! (If that's okay?) :'D

So: I'd request you to draw either Liamman or my kelpie themed boy, whichever you feel more inspired to draw! ^^ Both of them have scry pictures in their bios of how they will eventually look, so if it's okay I'd request you to draw using those as a reference..? I can also link you their future outfits that I have saved in the Dressing Room if that helps you to draw? :3
@Natakiro

Yaay, thank you !! <3

That's totally fine, I actually wanted to draw him the most so it's nice that you preferred me to draw him rather than Zephaime ^^

Also: Sorry that it took some time to answer, I had a really hard time to decide which of my dragons I'd like to get some more art :'') ... So hard in fact that I will leave it for you to decide which one of these boys you'd want to draw! (If that's okay?) :'D

So: I'd request you to draw either Liamman or my kelpie themed boy, whichever you feel more inspired to draw! ^^ Both of them have scry pictures in their bios of how they will eventually look, so if it's okay I'd request you to draw using those as a reference..? I can also link you their future outfits that I have saved in the Dressing Room if that helps you to draw? :3
@Andraya Apologies, but I do not believe that I have the time or energy for a fullbody right now (those take me forever!), but I would be interested in doing a bust, though ^^ Let me know if that would still be good.

@Andraya Apologies, but I do not believe that I have the time or energy for a fullbody right now (those take me forever!), but I would be interested in doing a bust, though ^^ Let me know if that would still be good.

dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Sealterbloind Awesome! ^^ And oooh, they're both gorgeous, but I would probably have to go with Liamman (so sparkly and glowing; can't pass that up!) And I'll go by the pic in his bio ~

So a shaded bust of Liamman's scry. Sound good? :3

I'm a little tied up until Tuesday, but can start working on it then, if so!
@Sealterbloind Awesome! ^^ And oooh, they're both gorgeous, but I would probably have to go with Liamman (so sparkly and glowing; can't pass that up!) And I'll go by the pic in his bio ~

So a shaded bust of Liamman's scry. Sound good? :3

I'm a little tied up until Tuesday, but can start working on it then, if so!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

Yaay, someone else likes sparkles too! X3 <3

Shaded bust sounds really nice! ^^ I actually had a really good flow to draw today, so I'm probably going to get Esflaze's picture done today or tomorrow because I've been absolutely on fire today :'D I'm gonna try to make a little something to his background too, nothing extraordinary but a little something X3

Oh that's not a problem at all, I'm not in a hurry! ^^ RL stuff always goes before FR stuff! :3
@Natakiro

Yaay, someone else likes sparkles too! X3 <3

Shaded bust sounds really nice! ^^ I actually had a really good flow to draw today, so I'm probably going to get Esflaze's picture done today or tomorrow because I've been absolutely on fire today :'D I'm gonna try to make a little something to his background too, nothing extraordinary but a little something X3

Oh that's not a problem at all, I'm not in a hurry! ^^ RL stuff always goes before FR stuff! :3
@Sealterbloind Sounds great! :D (and wow, I can never get anything done that fast XD) I'll work on my part once I have the time this week ^^ I look forward to it. ~
@Sealterbloind Sounds great! :D (and wow, I can never get anything done that fast XD) I'll work on my part once I have the time this week ^^ I look forward to it. ~
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

I'm usually way slower, but when I have a good flow and I'm really inspired to draw I can get stuff done pretty quickly ^^"

I'm really looking forward to see my sparkly boy X3
@Natakiro

I'm usually way slower, but when I have a good flow and I'm really inspired to draw I can get stuff done pretty quickly ^^"

I'm really looking forward to see my sparkly boy X3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13