Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [AT] ~Art Trades~ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@BlazingPhoenix01 I'm really glad you like it ^^ I was afraid I had messed it up somehow XD

And I would love to do another trade! ~ What did you have in mind?

(and go right ahead; as you said, as long as you credit me somewhere, it's fine. ^^ My pics tend to be a little on the big side, so resize all you want)
@BlazingPhoenix01 I'm really glad you like it ^^ I was afraid I had messed it up somehow XD

And I would love to do another trade! ~ What did you have in mind?

(and go right ahead; as you said, as long as you credit me somewhere, it's fine. ^^ My pics tend to be a little on the big side, so resize all you want)
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro its the most amazing picture that anyone has every drawn for me. you got his design down perfectly. i would love it if you could draw a similar OC for me. his name is Sephiroth. [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/sephiroth-color-ref-resized.png[/img] [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/memories-resized.png[/img] or, if you feel like doing a spooky creature with a seethrough belly, you can do this thing. [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/fear-creature.png[/img] if you want to draw this guy, just a bust would be fine. here's a little bit that i wrote about it that will help you draw it. [quote]Essence of Fear- A creature that appears as the thing you fear most. If you are fearless, you see it as it is. It feeds on fear. It also has adapted a taste for blood too. oops. (belly is see through and shows bones, esophagus and some veins. Does NOT have eyes.)[/quote] im away for a couple days but i'll get working on whatever you want me to draw when im home. (speaking of which, what do you want me to draw?)
@Natakiro
its the most amazing picture that anyone has every drawn for me. you got his design down perfectly. i would love it if you could draw a similar OC for me. his name is Sephiroth.
sephiroth-color-ref-resized.png
memories-resized.png
or, if you feel like doing a spooky creature with a seethrough belly, you can do this thing.
fear-creature.png
if you want to draw this guy, just a bust would be fine. here's a little bit that i wrote about it that will help you draw it.
Quote:
Essence of Fear- A creature that appears as the thing you fear most. If you are fearless, you see it as it is. It feeds on fear. It also has adapted a taste for blood too. oops.
(belly is see through and shows bones, esophagus and some veins. Does NOT have eyes.)
im away for a couple days but i'll get working on whatever you want me to draw when im home. (speaking of which, what do you want me to draw?)
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 Both are really cool characters, but I think I'll try your Essence of Fear this time. ^^ (maybe I can do Sephiroth if we do another trade in the future :3)

As for me, are you up for drawing my wendigo character, Isnoh? If not him, either of these two, Draxis or Lhanaris.

And I'll be busy until Saturday, so I probably won't get to work on it much until then, so that's fine ^^
@BlazingPhoenix01 Both are really cool characters, but I think I'll try your Essence of Fear this time. ^^ (maybe I can do Sephiroth if we do another trade in the future :3)

As for me, are you up for drawing my wendigo character, Isnoh? If not him, either of these two, Draxis or Lhanaris.

And I'll be busy until Saturday, so I probably won't get to work on it much until then, so that's fine ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
hmmm. i love your characters but MAN are they complex. i might be able to try isnoh but as i said for the last trade, im not sure if i can capture the awesomeness of your characters.
i dont have a color ref for the Fear Amalgam (or Essence of Fear, whichever) but if you can just work on the line art n stuff, i may be able to get a color ref when i get home.
thanks for agreeing to do another art trade :>
@Natakiro
hmmm. i love your characters but MAN are they complex. i might be able to try isnoh but as i said for the last trade, im not sure if i can capture the awesomeness of your characters.
i dont have a color ref for the Fear Amalgam (or Essence of Fear, whichever) but if you can just work on the line art n stuff, i may be able to get a color ref when i get home.
thanks for agreeing to do another art trade :>
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 I already have a basic sketch of Fear done, so I should be alright until you can get the colors ^^ If not, I will just use the color-picker tool.

Sorry about that! I just enjoy slapping tons of designs on mine. I don't think I have any that are any better; maybe Daema or Hylix, if you would be more comfortable with them?

I know, I get a little carried away with designs XD Especially like this guy and this guy. I almost asked for this one, but I don't hate you enough for that lol

And I'm happy to do another; I enjoyed the first :3 The other people who were interested haven't gotten back to me yet, anyway.

@BlazingPhoenix01 I already have a basic sketch of Fear done, so I should be alright until you can get the colors ^^ If not, I will just use the color-picker tool.

Sorry about that! I just enjoy slapping tons of designs on mine. I don't think I have any that are any better; maybe Daema or Hylix, if you would be more comfortable with them?

I know, I get a little carried away with designs XD Especially like this guy and this guy. I almost asked for this one, but I don't hate you enough for that lol

And I'm happy to do another; I enjoyed the first :3 The other people who were interested haven't gotten back to me yet, anyway.

dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
dang! these are cool! i can do Hylix for sure. those are highlights on him, right? i just need to make sure they arent specific spots.
i'll try for an Eclipse the Darkling pose of some kind cause i like him that much.
((also, sorry for picking the simplest of your characters while wanting you to do some of my more complicated characters :'> ))
@Natakiro
dang! these are cool! i can do Hylix for sure. those are highlights on him, right? i just need to make sure they arent specific spots.
i'll try for an Eclipse the Darkling pose of some kind cause i like him that much.
((also, sorry for picking the simplest of your characters while wanting you to do some of my more complicated characters :'> ))
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 Yeah, those are just highlights. He's basically made out of something similar to liquid metal, so he is super shiny. (I totally didn't get the idea from Terminator 2's T-1000 model or anything)

And it's fine! I like that character, so I wouldn't have mentioned him if I wasn't okay with you drawing him. ^^
@BlazingPhoenix01 Yeah, those are just highlights. He's basically made out of something similar to liquid metal, so he is super shiny. (I totally didn't get the idea from Terminator 2's T-1000 model or anything)

And it's fine! I like that character, so I wouldn't have mentioned him if I wasn't okay with you drawing him. ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
okay :> i'll make him super frickin shiny, then. sounds like fun!
@Natakiro
okay :> i'll make him super frickin shiny, then. sounds like fun!
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Would you be interested trading art for lore or a short story?
Would you be interested trading art for lore or a short story?
cHNxev5.gif “Am I more than you bargained for yet?” TZEZPa5.gif
@Natakiro okay! im done! he was so fun! i wouldnt mind drawing him again in a pose similar to eclipse again. i didnt entirely understand the ears but i think i got it right. take your time on your part of the trade. (also, you have a art/lore trade request, they just didnt ping you) BG: [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/hylix-natakiro-bg.png[/img] NO BG: [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/hylix-natakiro-no-bg.png[/img]
@Natakiro
okay! im done! he was so fun! i wouldnt mind drawing him again in a pose similar to eclipse again. i didnt entirely understand the ears but i think i got it right. take your time on your part of the trade.
(also, you have a art/lore trade request, they just didnt ping you)
BG:
hylix-natakiro-bg.png
NO BG:
hylix-natakiro-no-bg.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13