Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [AT] ~Art Trades~ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@BlazingPhoenix01 I'll get to work on Xel right away ^^

One question though: are those pointed bits on their face fur or horns?

And funnily enough, I actually made characters like Draxis before I even knew about Eclipse. I was surprised to see how similar he was when I finally did XD I only started giving Eclipse proper attention once I started using him in a certain Sonic fan game.
@BlazingPhoenix01 I'll get to work on Xel right away ^^

One question though: are those pointed bits on their face fur or horns?

And funnily enough, I actually made characters like Draxis before I even knew about Eclipse. I was surprised to see how similar he was when I finally did XD I only started giving Eclipse proper attention once I started using him in a certain Sonic fan game.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro the ones that point up are kinda like horns, the ones that are right below his ears are actually part of his ears (and are held to them with safety pins), and the ones that point down are stylized fur. im trying to do your kitsune character. its goin okay but im not too sure if i'll be able to express the awesomeness of that character with my computer being the crashing box of circuits that it is. *seeing yet another crash fills you with a furious sense of determination* i had made a few characters that looked like eclipse, blaze, unleashed, and a few others before actually seeing them. i think it was that i had also made a character that resembled silver before actually seeing him. it was kinda weird. i had, however, been watching the original sonic shows since i was about two or three so that may have had something to do with it. *cough* my first actual sonic oc was this guy here: [url=https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/jason.png][img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/jason.png?w=730.png[/img][/url] his name is Jason Ava Mokian. he's a draconian lord that made the universe that my characters live in. (i'll stop ranting now.)
@Natakiro
the ones that point up are kinda like horns, the ones that are right below his ears are actually part of his ears (and are held to them with safety pins), and the ones that point down are stylized fur.
im trying to do your kitsune character. its goin okay but im not too sure if i'll be able to express the awesomeness of that character with my computer being the crashing box of circuits that it is.
*seeing yet another crash fills you with a furious sense of determination*
i had made a few characters that looked like eclipse, blaze, unleashed, and a few others before actually seeing them. i think it was that i had also made a character that resembled silver before actually seeing him. it was kinda weird. i had, however, been watching the original sonic shows since i was about two or three so that may have had something to do with it. *cough* my first actual sonic oc was this guy here:
jason.png?w=730.png
his name is Jason Ava Mokian. he's a draconian lord that made the universe that my characters live in.
(i'll stop ranting now.)
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@Natakiro UPDATE! here's the redone pic of Xel. he has patterns and i finally decided to go in and draw them. i hope you can still add this into your drawing. [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/xel1.png[/img] [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/xel-color-ref1.png[/img]
@Natakiro
UPDATE!
here's the redone pic of Xel. he has patterns and i finally decided to go in and draw them. i hope you can still add this into your drawing.
xel1.png
xel-color-ref1.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@Natakiro Done! [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/lexifis.png[/img] i went through at least two or three sketches before finally finding a good one. i hope you like it. [b]please do not repost my art anywhere for any purpose. i do not delete images from my WP site.[/b]
@Natakiro
Done!
lexifis.png
i went through at least two or three sketches before finally finding a good one. i hope you like it.
please do not repost my art anywhere for any purpose. i do not delete images from my WP site.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 Sorry again for the delay; as I said on your page, the weather has been really rough, causing the internet and electricity to keep going out. Now that it's better, I should be able to work on your trade much more, now! ^^

And that looks so awesome! ~ ♥ You did an amazing job on it; I absolutely love it! :3 Thank you for the great artwork! I especially love how you did the eyes and flame. Glad that your computer cooperated enough for you; hope it remains stable!

I'm gonna be working on yours some more right now, and will try to get it finished asap! And I know what you mean, I've been having to do a few different sketches to finally come up with one I like for yours, too. XD

btw, that's a pretty cool character for your first :3 Mine was this guy, who I am redesigning. (yes, hedgehog syndrome, I know. He actually came about because I was trying to draw Sonic and just started adding things) My technical first was actually a weasel who was a pyrotechnic and also made explosives, such as bombs. I should redraw him, someday, since he was from like 2002 and my skills sucked back then XD
@BlazingPhoenix01 Sorry again for the delay; as I said on your page, the weather has been really rough, causing the internet and electricity to keep going out. Now that it's better, I should be able to work on your trade much more, now! ^^

And that looks so awesome! ~ ♥ You did an amazing job on it; I absolutely love it! :3 Thank you for the great artwork! I especially love how you did the eyes and flame. Glad that your computer cooperated enough for you; hope it remains stable!

I'm gonna be working on yours some more right now, and will try to get it finished asap! And I know what you mean, I've been having to do a few different sketches to finally come up with one I like for yours, too. XD

btw, that's a pretty cool character for your first :3 Mine was this guy, who I am redesigning. (yes, hedgehog syndrome, I know. He actually came about because I was trying to draw Sonic and just started adding things) My technical first was actually a weasel who was a pyrotechnic and also made explosives, such as bombs. I should redraw him, someday, since he was from like 2002 and my skills sucked back then XD
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
Hello, hello! I'm a little busy with stuff, though once I get my plate cleared I'd be willing to do an art trade. :D I haven't done any in a while...
Examples of my art in my sig!
@Natakiro
Hello, hello! I'm a little busy with stuff, though once I get my plate cleared I'd be willing to do an art trade. :D I haven't done any in a while...
Examples of my art in my sig!
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Oh, your work is super awesome; I would love to do one with you ^^ Just let me know when you have more time, and we can start :3
@Scryzze Oh, your work is super awesome; I would love to do one with you ^^ Just let me know when you have more time, and we can start :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
alright! thats all good! im glad you like the art.
*not sure what else to write but i want to make sure that you know that i got the ping*
@Natakiro
alright! thats all good! im glad you like the art.
*not sure what else to write but i want to make sure that you know that i got the ping*
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
[color=#006ab8]@BlazingPhoenix01 Apologies for the wait; here you go! Hope you like it ^^ [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/d819/f/2018/108/d/0/xel_trade_by_natakiro-dc96zvv.png][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d819/f/2018/108/d/0/xel_trade_by_natakiro-dc96zvv.png[/img][/url]
@BlazingPhoenix01 Apologies for the wait; here you go! Hope you like it ^^
xel_trade_by_natakiro-dc96zvv.png
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
O.M.G.
you just made my entire week!! thank you so much!!
wow... can we do another trade? i seriously love your art :o
i can see that this forum still doesnt have any other activity.
(also, if the image goes down for whatever reason, can i upload it to my wordpress as long as i credit you? i also may need to resize it)
@Natakiro
O.M.G.
you just made my entire week!! thank you so much!!
wow... can we do another trade? i seriously love your art :o
i can see that this forum still doesnt have any other activity.
(also, if the image goes down for whatever reason, can i upload it to my wordpress as long as i credit you? i also may need to resize it)
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13