Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dark Magic Graphics [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Ryvrsong That'll be good.
@Ryvrsong That'll be good.
mM2VM9X.png
@Ryvrsong

It just needs to fit in a dragon bio. Anything else is up to you~
@Ryvrsong

It just needs to fit in a dragon bio. Anything else is up to you~
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718
Alright. I'll start working on it when I get home tonight :)
@LapisDragon17718
Alright. I'll start working on it when I get home tonight :)
sFLeeYf.png5KNeRWM.jpgM2fn8oo.jpg
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
@Ryvrsong Sorry, I forced myself to disconnect and recuperate for a day or so. I only got on FR for basic maintenance of my clan. Anyway, since I don't want to overtax you, maybe we should stick to the section headers for now? There would be about 7 of them so it's a lot anyway, and I'll gladly compensate you, just give me a ballpark for what you think the work is worth. As for the appearances, I'd like a bronze plaque motif.

I wouldn't mind something like one of these, with bronze edging and a satin finish: X X X

But I would be lying if I said I didn't prefer a full bronze look like so: X X

Just not at an angle.

Sections are named: "Brewhouse Bulletin" "Brewhouse Rules" "Brewmaster's Recommendations" "Daily Special" "Ticket Stubs" "Customer Reviews" "Acknowledgements"

I'm not too bothered about the font used but that State Street plaque was by far my favorite if that helps you, and I'm hoping these will give the overall impression of being something you'd find in a relatively fancy old microbrewery, either stuck on the wall or clipped into the menu.

I don't mind simple lighting or edging on the plaques, since it's easier to match design styles later on for the column dividers. If you feel like you'd be willing to tackle those for a price, they'll be relatively simple. Just the themed and faded images inside with simple edging like this and that would match the plaques.
@Ryvrsong Sorry, I forced myself to disconnect and recuperate for a day or so. I only got on FR for basic maintenance of my clan. Anyway, since I don't want to overtax you, maybe we should stick to the section headers for now? There would be about 7 of them so it's a lot anyway, and I'll gladly compensate you, just give me a ballpark for what you think the work is worth. As for the appearances, I'd like a bronze plaque motif.

I wouldn't mind something like one of these, with bronze edging and a satin finish: X X X

But I would be lying if I said I didn't prefer a full bronze look like so: X X

Just not at an angle.

Sections are named: "Brewhouse Bulletin" "Brewhouse Rules" "Brewmaster's Recommendations" "Daily Special" "Ticket Stubs" "Customer Reviews" "Acknowledgements"

I'm not too bothered about the font used but that State Street plaque was by far my favorite if that helps you, and I'm hoping these will give the overall impression of being something you'd find in a relatively fancy old microbrewery, either stuck on the wall or clipped into the menu.

I don't mind simple lighting or edging on the plaques, since it's easier to match design styles later on for the column dividers. If you feel like you'd be willing to tackle those for a price, they'll be relatively simple. Just the themed and faded images inside with simple edging like this and that would match the plaques.
fSmAQRG.gifgNCOtcY.pngJeGN8h4.jpg I9VQAc3.png
New Look, New Rules, And Now Introducing Prices!

The Free trial run is over! I thank you all for helping me get in some practice :D
New Look, New Rules, And Now Introducing Prices!

The Free trial run is over! I thank you all for helping me get in some practice :D
@Ryvrsong [b]Username:[/b] Voxy [b]Type of Graphic:[/b] Small Header and Round button [b]Size of Graphic:[/b] [b]Boxed or Curved?[/b] Curved [b]Dragons/Familiars Wanted:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39057834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390579/39057834_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38240501] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382406/38240501_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Text:[/b] Voximus Clan Hatchery - A Capsule and Opal Hatchery [b]Background:[/b] [b]Theme:[/b] A mix of light and dark :) [b]Anything Else:[/b] Nope!
@Ryvrsong
Username: Voxy
Type of Graphic: Small Header and Round button
Size of Graphic:
Boxed or Curved? Curved
Dragons/Familiars Wanted:

39057834_350.png

38240501_350.png

Text: Voximus Clan Hatchery - A Capsule and Opal Hatchery
Background:
Theme: A mix of light and dark :)
Anything Else: Nope!
bK6oRqq.png
Link to my hatchery! Come take a look!
@Voxy Accepted! I'll start working on it tomorrow morning :)
@Voxy Accepted! I'll start working on it tomorrow morning :)
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11