Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Animated][12kT] Coli Enemies & Recolors
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Oranitha Are you still open for orders?
@Oranitha Are you still open for orders?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas Yes! Sorry about the misleading title, neglected to change it back. I'm open, but only for dragon levels as part of Nature's conquest this week.
@Jeevas Yes! Sorry about the misleading title, neglected to change it back. I'm open, but only for dragon levels as part of Nature's conquest this week.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Ok!

I just realized I had your username written wrong this whole time

Enemy name: Wraith Hound and Infestation Hound
Venue: Ghostlight Ruins
Gif/APNG: APNG
Horizontal Flip?: maybe?
Quarter-Size?: maybe?
Recolor desc: none!
Additions: none!

I put "maybe" for the size and flip options cause I'm honestly not sure how I want to use these yet, but I know I want them lol. Is it ok if I come back and ask for these additions later? I'm ok with paying extra.
@Oranitha Ok!

I just realized I had your username written wrong this whole time

Enemy name: Wraith Hound and Infestation Hound
Venue: Ghostlight Ruins
Gif/APNG: APNG
Horizontal Flip?: maybe?
Quarter-Size?: maybe?
Recolor desc: none!
Additions: none!

I put "maybe" for the size and flip options cause I'm honestly not sure how I want to use these yet, but I know I want them lol. Is it ok if I come back and ask for these additions later? I'm ok with paying extra.
@Jeevas Of course, and you wouldn't need to pay extra :)

That's two normal, unflipped APNGs (for now), so 24 levels. I'll get started right away!
@Jeevas Of course, and you wouldn't need to pay extra :)

That's two normal, unflipped APNGs (for now), so 24 levels. I'll get started right away!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Thanks!
@Oranitha Thanks!
@Jeevas Order up! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/yNz5U6C.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/SA3F6Um.png[/img] The images might seem unsynchronized at first. That's due to load times--they'll sync once the images are cached, normally the first time you leave and return to a page with the images on them.
@Jeevas Order up! :)

yNz5U6C.pngSA3F6Um.png

The images might seem unsynchronized at first. That's due to load times--they'll sync once the images are cached, normally the first time you leave and return to a page with the images on them.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha is this thread still in Dom mode or would you accept t/g now? :o

(and would you be able to make an APNG if someone edited a normal image string like this one?)
@Oranitha is this thread still in Dom mode or would you accept t/g now? :o

(and would you be able to make an APNG if someone edited a normal image string like this one?)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Ah whoops, thank you for the catch! Yes, we're out of Dom mode, and yes I can work with a proper spritesheet :)
@After Ah whoops, thank you for the catch! Yes, we're out of Dom mode, and yes I can work with a proper spritesheet :)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha I changed my username, could you update that? Silverwing0519> Seoul Thanks!!
@Oranitha I changed my username, could you update that? Silverwing0519> Seoul Thanks!!
2fdbfac9_0033_40c6_b90e_7c7c6ea7c2d8_by_silverwing0519-dchgpiu.gif2zr4y0I.png
@Oranitha
Is this shop still open?
@Oranitha
Is this shop still open?
vbbFDY.png vbbFDY.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14