Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Firefly In a Bottle (closed)
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 125 126
@Psycho Price quote on a colored headshot for this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34464420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344645/34464420_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love to help if I can!
@Psycho

Price quote on a colored headshot for this guy?

34464420_350.png

I'd love to help if I can!
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Psycho Dang fam. Actually- hey, can I get a quote on this boy? If it's around 30 then I'd love to help and my parents might let me buy a siggie for him. I want to help you since you've helped me with my art. It may seem insignificant to you but it really helped me a lot and I didn't forget. and thank you (: I'll ask my parents, I just might need a day to get the money since I have to work 6 hours (I get payed $5 an hour for household chores) for it ^^; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40219225] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402193/40219225_350.png[/img] [/url] If I could get him without the skin that would be splendid. Here ye go! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40219225&skin=0&apparel=272,1751,749,6270,15308,2563,476,22169,22691,22690&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Psycho

Dang fam. Actually-
hey, can I get a quote on this boy? If it's around 30 then I'd love to help and my parents might let me buy a siggie for him. I want to help you since you've helped me with my art. It may seem insignificant to you but it really helped me a lot and I didn't forget.

and thank you (:

I'll ask my parents, I just might need a day to get the money since I have to work 6 hours (I get payed $5 an hour for household chores) for it ^^;

40219225_350.png

If I could get him without the skin that would be splendid. Here ye go!

dragon?did=40219225&skin=0&apparel=272,1751,749,6270,15308,2563,476,22169,22691,22690&xt=dressing.png
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Psycho art type: signature, usd payment character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33289459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332895/33289459_350.png[/img] [/url] description: a frail and sickly lantern maker with a heart of gold. he spends most of his free time with his adoptive brother or friends, helping them however he can no matter how big a problem they might have. he's just a really friendly and pleasant guy. extra notes: you don't have to draw his sage cover but please note that his eyes are light green, not purple!
@Psycho
art type: signature, usd payment
character:
33289459_350.png

description: a frail and sickly lantern maker with a heart of gold. he spends most of his free time with his adoptive brother or friends, helping them however he can no matter how big a problem they might have. he's just a really friendly and pleasant guy.
extra notes: you don't have to draw his sage cover but please note that his eyes are light green, not purple!
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
@Oriel - hm...probably $45! since he has all that tiny detail. if you want a slot let me know! and thank you so much for the help!

@EgoLobster - omg you seriously don't have to if you don't want!! but he'd def be $32 if you wanted sig (without the accent).

@lucidcoyote - added! thank you so much! :D
@Oriel - hm...probably $45! since he has all that tiny detail. if you want a slot let me know! and thank you so much for the help!

@EgoLobster - omg you seriously don't have to if you don't want!! but he'd def be $32 if you wanted sig (without the accent).

@lucidcoyote - added! thank you so much! :D
@Psycho
I want one like nothing else man
I actually had a dream last night where I got a sig from you and I screamed so happily I exploded
you're my art idol, dude. Having a signature from you would mean the world to me! My mom said it's fine, I'd just have to work it off before I pay you - would it be OK if I payed you within the next 3 days? (You don't have to get started till I pay n all, I just need a few days to get payment ready!!)
Good luck with your car fren!
@Psycho
I want one like nothing else man
I actually had a dream last night where I got a sig from you and I screamed so happily I exploded
you're my art idol, dude. Having a signature from you would mean the world to me! My mom said it's fine, I'd just have to work it off before I pay you - would it be OK if I payed you within the next 3 days? (You don't have to get started till I pay n all, I just need a few days to get payment ready!!)
Good luck with your car fren!
@Psycho art type: dragon - headshot, color! USD character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34464420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344645/34464420_350.png[/img] [/url] description: meet Rasalas. basically he's a frontline fighter who ended up accidentally undercover at a tea house / brothel. lul. the owner (chathin) thought it was too dangerous to ask one of his own employees to be a spy, so he insisted that someone else with real training and the ability to defend themselves do the work. so now Ras, who expected to be on the front lines, maybe getting to hang out with his brother, is all decked out in jewelry. he's actually unfairly attractive, gets his looks from his mother, and should have an expression equally at home on someone who is about to politely disembowel you or serve you tea. extra notes: please do take a few liberties with jewelry position, pose, and the small details. he should have 'dainty' decorations with an expression or posture more at home on a not-dainty-at-all character. a bit of contrast between the two without making him look awkward in jewelry, more or less? the funny part is he is equally indifferent to wearing armor or jewelry. he just finds the environment in the tea house incongruous (and is very popular with customers, much to his own dismay) edit: note, if you want to take the sig slot above me first for now, that's fine! I can always wait for your next round. ;)
@Psycho

art type: dragon - headshot, color! USD
character:

34464420_350.png

description: meet Rasalas. basically he's a frontline fighter who ended up accidentally undercover at a tea house / brothel. lul. the owner (chathin) thought it was too dangerous to ask one of his own employees to be a spy, so he insisted that someone else with real training and the ability to defend themselves do the work.

so now Ras, who expected to be on the front lines, maybe getting to hang out with his brother, is all decked out in jewelry. he's actually unfairly attractive, gets his looks from his mother, and should have an expression equally at home on someone who is about to politely disembowel you or serve you tea.

extra notes: please do take a few liberties with jewelry position, pose, and the small details. he should have 'dainty' decorations with an expression or posture more at home on a not-dainty-at-all character. a bit of contrast between the two without making him look awkward in jewelry, more or less?

the funny part is he is equally indifferent to wearing armor or jewelry. he just finds the environment in the tea house incongruous (and is very popular with customers, much to his own dismay)

edit: note, if you want to take the sig slot above me first for now, that's fine! I can always wait for your next round. ;)
Good luck filling them slots man lol PayPal screwed me over once I don’t do USD and I keep missing the gem slots cx
Good luck filling them slots man lol PayPal screwed me over once I don’t do USD and I keep missing the gem slots cx
@EgoLobster - you're so sweet ahh!! and now you finally got a slot! i know it took awhile but they really do fill out fast most of the time. and good luck with you art shop and school! we'll see what the future holds. and you paying in three days it totally fine!!

@Oriel - got you down!! and i love his character btw! i'll try portraying him the way you want <3 thank you so much!

@Skydust - anytime i get money on paypal i move it to my card right away usually lol i don't like keeping anything on there. i'm so sorry you got screwed over though :/

edit: thank you guys SO much like i'm crying in da club (i really did tear up earlier today from your guys' sweetness and willingness to help me out....) this is an amazing community and i can't thank ya'll enough!!
@EgoLobster - you're so sweet ahh!! and now you finally got a slot! i know it took awhile but they really do fill out fast most of the time. and good luck with you art shop and school! we'll see what the future holds. and you paying in three days it totally fine!!

@Oriel - got you down!! and i love his character btw! i'll try portraying him the way you want <3 thank you so much!

@Skydust - anytime i get money on paypal i move it to my card right away usually lol i don't like keeping anything on there. i'm so sorry you got screwed over though :/

edit: thank you guys SO much like i'm crying in da club (i really did tear up earlier today from your guys' sweetness and willingness to help me out....) this is an amazing community and i can't thank ya'll enough!!
@Psycho
f i n a l l y
also no worries fren! Thank you, I'm super excited!
Alrighty, I'll send over payment in 3 days!
@Psycho
f i n a l l y
also no worries fren! Thank you, I'm super excited!
Alrighty, I'll send over payment in 3 days!
@Psycho

Hope you're doing well! I way appreciate your effort with Rasalas, hope he's a fun character to work on, and look forward to seeing how you envision him. ;)
@Psycho

Hope you're doing well! I way appreciate your effort with Rasalas, hope he's a fun character to work on, and look forward to seeing how you envision him. ;)
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 125 126