Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Firefly In a Bottle (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 125 126
dude!! what's up! i got you down and am glad you were able to nab the last slot!

@MaggotParade

and i cant wait to draw sang aahhhh we'll see how faes look in my style!
dude!! what's up! i got you down and am glad you were able to nab the last slot!

@MaggotParade

and i cant wait to draw sang aahhhh we'll see how faes look in my style!
slots are open again! first come first serve :*

@nabal
@Rahkali
@Keyy
@Ekanos
@Aviv
@Imani
@Scultone
@Kunikida
@Addmon
@logical
@Mazurkas
@Churyu
@Rusalka
@Ashenhartkrie
@Johan
@Valishtu
slots are open again! first come first serve :*

@nabal
@Rahkali
@Keyy
@Ekanos
@Aviv
@Imani
@Scultone
@Kunikida
@Addmon
@logical
@Mazurkas
@Churyu
@Rusalka
@Ashenhartkrie
@Johan
@Valishtu
@Mongoose will be paying in gems! o7 [b]art type:[/b] Full-color fulbody [b]character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32923298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329233/32923298_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]description:[/b] Exudes a dark and sinister vibe. [b]extra notes: [/b] nope, thank you! : D
@Mongoose

will be paying in gems! o7

art type: Full-color fulbody
character:
32923298_350.png

description: Exudes a dark and sinister vibe.
extra notes: nope, thank you! : D
@Mongoose May I grab a Sig slot while I fill out the form? :o (Also, do you happen to do mixed payments?) [b]art type[/b]: Signature please! [b]character[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=206592][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2066/206592_350.png[/img][/url] [b]description[/b]: Others find her very creepy due to her appearance, ability to suddenly appear and disappear when you blink/turn away for a second, and the fact that she isn't aligned to any one deity. She often speaks in rhymes or riddles and is capable of powerful spells. [b]extra notes[/b]: (She has quiet a few pics ins her bio that show her roundhorns a bit better... they changed the art on said apparel and they look too tiny now. :C)
@Mongoose
May I grab a Sig slot while I fill out the form? :o
(Also, do you happen to do mixed payments?)

art type: Signature please!
character:
206592_350.png
description: Others find her very creepy due to her appearance, ability to suddenly appear and disappear when you blink/turn away for a second, and the fact that she isn't aligned to any one deity. She often speaks in rhymes or riddles and is capable of powerful spells.
extra notes: (She has quiet a few pics ins her bio that show her roundhorns a bit better... they changed the art on said apparel and they look too tiny now. :C)
OOIa5x2.png
@Mongoose
I'd love a signature pay with fr currency pls`
@Mongoose
I'd love a signature pay with fr currency pls`
;o; somedayy.....
;o; somedayy.....
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Mongoose

SLIOT PLEASE OMG w/ fr currency
Filling out form asap c:
@Mongoose

SLIOT PLEASE OMG w/ fr currency
Filling out form asap c:
@Mongoose
also do you draw dragon bust my dude?
@Mongoose
also do you draw dragon bust my dude?
@mongoose claim!

You don't discuss anthro characters in your yes/nos post, but would you be open to a commission like this?
Quote:
art type: Full-color fullbody w/ background
character: Thread with full references
description: There's more info in the thread, but in general she's a cyberpunk character in a dark, futuristic, neon-lit world of technology and surveillance. I was thinking of a scene with her (in her third outfit in the clothing ref) snarling and running through a neon street at night, with glowing gunshots flying by her.

extra notes: I have about 2kG in pure gems. In the thread with references I have a list of items I can offer as payment - I know you're interested in some sprites as well as other retired items, so feel free to pick out some items to make up for the other 4kG of the commission (or items worth 6kG, if those interest you more!). Also, please let me know if the description above warrants a higher price and we can discuss additional payments.
@mongoose claim!

You don't discuss anthro characters in your yes/nos post, but would you be open to a commission like this?
Quote:
art type: Full-color fullbody w/ background
character: Thread with full references
description: There's more info in the thread, but in general she's a cyberpunk character in a dark, futuristic, neon-lit world of technology and surveillance. I was thinking of a scene with her (in her third outfit in the clothing ref) snarling and running through a neon street at night, with glowing gunshots flying by her.

extra notes: I have about 2kG in pure gems. In the thread with references I have a list of items I can offer as payment - I know you're interested in some sprites as well as other retired items, so feel free to pick out some items to make up for the other 4kG of the commission (or items worth 6kG, if those interest you more!). Also, please let me know if the description above warrants a higher price and we can discuss additional payments.
wLNPkA3.png
[b]art type: [/b] Signature [b]character[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=186620&tab=dragon&did=38492512][img]https://i.imgur.com/nT7jXi8.png[/img][/url] [b]description:[/b] Silent boi, he's that one dragon that judges from afar. In my clan, he's sort of like an assassin but not really an assassin. He's just kind of a rude guy but his an elegant rude guy. [b]extra notes: [/b] I showed you his scry since he's not quite finished yet. [size=1](art over a glimmer scroll heh).[/size] paying w/ gems @mongoose!
art type: Signature
character:
nT7jXi8.png
description: Silent boi, he's that one dragon that judges from afar. In my clan, he's sort of like an assassin but not really an assassin. He's just kind of a rude guy but his an elegant rude guy.
extra notes: I showed you his scry since he's not quite finished yet. (art over a glimmer scroll heh).

paying w/ gems

@mongoose!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 125 126