Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Firefly In a Bottle (closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 125 126
@Moongose

Sure! :>
@Moongose

Sure! :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Mongoose
I am digging those signatures!

I don't have enough for one right now (I went on a gem gene buying spree this week) but I'd love to be added to your pinglist.
@Mongoose
I am digging those signatures!

I don't have enough for one right now (I went on a gem gene buying spree this week) but I'd love to be added to your pinglist.
Art by Drytil
@Mongoose

CRASHES IN HERE WITH CASH IN HAND. For a sweet sweet USD slot.

art type: signature, full color.
character: my dragon gabriel, who is based on this art. i would honestly love him looking closer to the art than his actual dragon-self, but thought i would link the dragon nonetheless.
description: he's based off the archangel gabriel, so go whatever route you want with that! gabriel is messenger of the gods and patron saint of messengers.
extra notes: seriously i'm not kidding about making him look less like a dragon and more like the angel art. GO NUTS MY DUDE.
@Mongoose

CRASHES IN HERE WITH CASH IN HAND. For a sweet sweet USD slot.

art type: signature, full color.
character: my dragon gabriel, who is based on this art. i would honestly love him looking closer to the art than his actual dragon-self, but thought i would link the dragon nonetheless.
description: he's based off the archangel gabriel, so go whatever route you want with that! gabriel is messenger of the gods and patron saint of messengers.
extra notes: seriously i'm not kidding about making him look less like a dragon and more like the angel art. GO NUTS MY DUDE.
got you down!! thank you for taking a usd slot <3 @Hyenalope

i will try going nuts over it!
got you down!! thank you for taking a usd slot <3 @Hyenalope

i will try going nuts over it!
@mongoose can you put me on the pinglist pls? ;v; I adore ur art!!
@mongoose can you put me on the pinglist pls? ;v; I adore ur art!!
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@Mongoose
Mind adding me to the pinglist?
@Mongoose
Mind adding me to the pinglist?
9.jpg
@mongoose can i grab a USD slot? :3 art type: signature character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20189251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201893/20189251_350.png[/img] [/url] description: she's a god of sand and dust, and tends to be kind of dark/moody - she has more stuff in her description but it's mostly just notes aha extra notes: i don't have a pose in mind, but if you end up drawing her with her eyes visible could you make them whited out without pupils? also, i hope this is okay to mention but i really like the thinner line style you used in the top two examples [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/92b0f126f4543abefd2dbaa9d3b37263/tumblr_p4w1cs0uUW1r8avs2o1_500.png]here[/url] 'v'
@mongoose can i grab a USD slot? :3
art type: signature
character:

20189251_350.png

description: she's a god of sand and dust, and tends to be kind of dark/moody - she has more stuff in her description but it's mostly just notes aha
extra notes: i don't have a pose in mind, but if you end up drawing her with her eyes visible could you make them whited out without pupils?
also, i hope this is okay to mention but i really like the thinner line style you used in the top two examples here 'v'
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@Mongoose

Do you draw MLP?
Do you have an interest in sprites?
@Mongoose

Do you draw MLP?
Do you have an interest in sprites?
@logical @Mazurkas -added you two!

got you down! and i can definitely do the thinner lines. i like them for signatures anyways! @epher

@MurEyeUh - i do; would you like some examples? edit: and i'm interested in sprites but only the first year fire, arcane, lightning ones tbh
@logical @Mazurkas -added you two!

got you down! and i can definitely do the thinner lines. i like them for signatures anyways! @epher

@MurEyeUh - i do; would you like some examples? edit: and i'm interested in sprites but only the first year fire, arcane, lightning ones tbh
@Mongoose replying to your pm now!
@Mongoose replying to your pm now!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 125 126