Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Firefly In a Bottle (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126
@mongoose
Haha ok uh I have nature, water, arcane and earth sprites up for trade if you're interested o3o
@mongoose
Haha ok uh I have nature, water, arcane and earth sprites up for trade if you're interested o3o
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
i'm not interested in any of the sprites, sorry! i already had most of them before

@joydom
i'm not interested in any of the sprites, sorry! i already had most of them before

@joydom
@mongoose Hello! Are there still slots available? Id so I'd be interested in either a colored fullbody or a colored fullbody with a background. I can pay in pure gems or in items, and I have a list of items I can offer as well as references for the character I'd like art of in this thread here!
@mongoose Hello! Are there still slots available? Id so I'd be interested in either a colored fullbody or a colored fullbody with a background. I can pay in pure gems or in items, and I have a list of items I can offer as well as references for the character I'd like art of in this thread here!
wLNPkA3.png
@Mongoose

AHh
Pinglist please!
@Mongoose

AHh
Pinglist please!
i don't have any gem slots rn but i can add you to the pinglist! i'm thinking of opening slots once a week if i can. it's probably a good idea to add more spaces though fsfdfdfdfd. i didn't expect people to take the gem ones so fast @scultone

@imani - got you!
i don't have any gem slots rn but i can add you to the pinglist! i'm thinking of opening slots once a week if i can. it's probably a good idea to add more spaces though fsfdfdfdfd. i didn't expect people to take the gem ones so fast @scultone

@imani - got you!
@Mongoose Oops, missed that the gem slots were taken! I'd love to be added to the pinglist though, thanks!
@Mongoose Oops, missed that the gem slots were taken! I'd love to be added to the pinglist though, thanks!
wLNPkA3.png
bump
bump
that last post was blank dgdghgyhfsd
that last post was blank dgdghgyhfsd
buump
buump
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126