Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SORRY CLOSED
1 2 3 4
Sorry guys! I apologize to those who didn't get their art! I have not had any time for this! (Or the experience in the new art program I'm using) I'm going to close this down! Again, I am super sorry to those who never got any art :(

If any of you interested, though, I might be opening a hatchery soon!
Sorry guys! I apologize to those who didn't get their art! I have not had any time for this! (Or the experience in the new art program I'm using) I'm going to close this down! Again, I am super sorry to those who never got any art :(

If any of you interested, though, I might be opening a hatchery soon!
Lichtdrache.gif
@NightPearl may I have art please? :)
@NightPearl may I have art please? :)
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
@Echoshine
Sure! How many dragons?
@Echoshine
Sure! How many dragons?
Lichtdrache.gif
Hello @NightPearl!

Surprise me~

Btw Denarres and Sunshine are to be exalted and Aster is not my dragon, He's a level 25 I'm borrowing.
Hello @NightPearl!

Surprise me~

Btw Denarres and Sunshine are to be exalted and Aster is not my dragon, He's a level 25 I'm borrowing.
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat
Alrighty! How many dragons?
@SaphireKat
Alrighty! How many dragons?
Lichtdrache.gif
@NightPearl I don't mind! :) May I ask you to do something from the first page only please? The second page is all exalt fodder and i'd hate for your art to go to waste.
@NightPearl I don't mind! :) May I ask you to do something from the first page only please? The second page is all exalt fodder and i'd hate for your art to go to waste.
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
@Echoshine
Mkay, putting you on the list
@Echoshine
Mkay, putting you on the list
Lichtdrache.gif
@NightPearl

Not quite sure, just a few, maybe two or three?
@NightPearl

Not quite sure, just a few, maybe two or three?
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@NightPearl Id like some art please! this is a neat idea :D

EDIT: Could i request two to three dergs, and anyone is up for grabs except the last page of my lair, which is just hatchies
@NightPearl Id like some art please! this is a neat idea :D

EDIT: Could i request two to three dergs, and anyone is up for grabs except the last page of my lair, which is just hatchies
@NightPearl - I love this concept! Would love for you to select three dragons from my lair. My permanent dragos end with Conrir.
@NightPearl - I love this concept! Would love for you to select three dragons from my lair. My permanent dragos end with Conrir.
Gsc8y3C.png
1 2 3 4