Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Writing Sales!!!
1 2
Hello!

It appears that once again, I have gotten breed-happy, since I have 11 hatchlings due by week's end....*sigh*. I need about 360k treasure for a new lair expansion, which will only cover a little less than half, but for now that's the goal.

So! For this reason and more, I have decided to start a trade! For a small sum of treasure, I will write you any prompt correlating to Flight Rising! If you want some lore, a backstory, a short prompt, whatever, I will do it! I will send the prompt via messages once a crossroads trade has been made, so let me know in the thread or PM me if you want something. Different word counts have different costs, so please use the guide below as a reference.

250 words = 15k treasure
500 words = 25k treasure
Dragon bios = 10k treasure
Lair bios = 15k treasure

If you'd like to see some examples of my work, check the links below:
[link]

Cheers,
Mason

(Repost from raffles & giveaway forum)
Hello!

It appears that once again, I have gotten breed-happy, since I have 11 hatchlings due by week's end....*sigh*. I need about 360k treasure for a new lair expansion, which will only cover a little less than half, but for now that's the goal.

So! For this reason and more, I have decided to start a trade! For a small sum of treasure, I will write you any prompt correlating to Flight Rising! If you want some lore, a backstory, a short prompt, whatever, I will do it! I will send the prompt via messages once a crossroads trade has been made, so let me know in the thread or PM me if you want something. Different word counts have different costs, so please use the guide below as a reference.

250 words = 15k treasure
500 words = 25k treasure
Dragon bios = 10k treasure
Lair bios = 15k treasure

If you'd like to see some examples of my work, check the links below:
[link]

Cheers,
Mason

(Repost from raffles & giveaway forum)
Mason | 20 | They/Them | FR +0

NCEjAiK.png tuDXykQ.png JxINBic.png
bump
bump

@panakaatthedisco

How much would less than 250 words cost?
@panakaatthedisco

How much would less than 250 words cost?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718 Depends what you're looking for. 250 is a paragraph, so how long would you like it to be? Or rather, how much would you like to pay?
@LapisDragon17718 Depends what you're looking for. 250 is a paragraph, so how long would you like it to be? Or rather, how much would you like to pay?

@panakaatthedisco

I usually look for short things around 100 words.
@panakaatthedisco

I usually look for short things around 100 words.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718 For 100 words, I'll charge 7k treasure.
@LapisDragon17718 For 100 words, I'll charge 7k treasure.

Commissions are still open! I also do longer commissions :)
Commissions are still open! I also do longer commissions :)

Hey there! Just dropping by here with a review. @panakaatthedisco has some great writing abilities and never disappoints. I've gotten several commissions from them and have been blown away every time. You're sure to get an astounding piece of writing if you commission them!
Hey there! Just dropping by here with a review. @panakaatthedisco has some great writing abilities and never disappoints. I've gotten several commissions from them and have been blown away every time. You're sure to get an astounding piece of writing if you commission them!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal Thanks for the lovely review!

Which brings me to my good news- I am now open for commissions again! School ends for me tomorrow, which means I have the next three months to do some writing. So let me know if you're looking for some lore or a short story about your dragons- I'm also willing to write about other topics (fanfic, etc) if you shoot me a message over PM :)
@nabal Thanks for the lovely review!

Which brings me to my good news- I am now open for commissions again! School ends for me tomorrow, which means I have the next three months to do some writing. So let me know if you're looking for some lore or a short story about your dragons- I'm also willing to write about other topics (fanfic, etc) if you shoot me a message over PM :)

@panakaatthedisco hello, I hope you're still open! I'd love to get a 500 word story for my dragon (there is an outline of his backstory/character in his bio): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39132178] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391322/39132178_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd really like a story about how he uses his music/quick wit to escape the jaws of death via the local [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=205878&tab=dragon&did=40571536]wendigo[/url] (though when he returned home to tell everyone, nobody believed him), if that's not too much to ask. :)
@panakaatthedisco hello, I hope you're still open! I'd love to get a 500 word story for my dragon (there is an outline of his backstory/character in his bio):

39132178_350.png

I'd really like a story about how he uses his music/quick wit to escape the jaws of death via the local wendigo (though when he returned home to tell everyone, nobody believed him), if that's not too much to ask. :)
sleepytroll.gif
1 2