Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tomomo's art shop - open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
buuump
buuump
i have an art shop
bump
bump
i have an art shop
@Tomomo hi! would you be up for doing a cel-shaded piece of Rivet? if you're up for drawing her cog frog (seen on dragon) I'm happy to pay the additional cost too.
@Tomomo hi! would you be up for doing a cel-shaded piece of Rivet? if you're up for drawing her cog frog (seen on dragon) I'm happy to pay the additional cost too.

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Tomomo

Hello! I enjoy your artstyle and am interested in a pixel art or cell-shaded halfbody of one of my characters, but I want to make sure it is one you are comfortable drawing. Is it alright if you pick a few out of this list here (they are all complete w/ additional visual refs when needed) that you would enjoy drawing most, and we go from there?

If not, I completely understand and wish you the best either way!
@Tomomo

Hello! I enjoy your artstyle and am interested in a pixel art or cell-shaded halfbody of one of my characters, but I want to make sure it is one you are comfortable drawing. Is it alright if you pick a few out of this list here (they are all complete w/ additional visual refs when needed) that you would enjoy drawing most, and we go from there?

If not, I completely understand and wish you the best either way!
@lome
yeah, sure! full body or waist-up, and which currency are you paying with?

@TerribilisX
your ocs are all super cute; i'd be down for drawing most of them, but especially carmella, felicity, or iacta!
@lome
yeah, sure! full body or waist-up, and which currency are you paying with?

@TerribilisX
your ocs are all super cute; i'd be down for drawing most of them, but especially carmella, felicity, or iacta!
i have an art shop
@Tomomo
Then I'd love a waist up pixelart of Carmella! I'd like to pay with treasure. 688kt, correct?
@Tomomo
Then I'd love a waist up pixelart of Carmella! I'd like to pay with treasure. 688kt, correct?
@tomomo full body, and I'd be paying in gems! is 1200g correct?
@tomomo full body, and I'd be paying in gems! is 1200g correct?

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@TerribilisX and @lome

yep~ send the payment and i'll send you both initial sketches ASAP.
@TerribilisX and @lome

yep~ send the payment and i'll send you both initial sketches ASAP.
i have an art shop
@Tomomo I'm not sure if you're still active. If you are, I was wondering if I could get a commission of Alexander here.
@Tomomo I'm not sure if you're still active. If you are, I was wondering if I could get a commission of Alexander here.
@SandsofAzorin1

I'm still open, yes! I wouldn't mind. Are you paying in gems, treasure, or USD, and how do you want him drawn?
@SandsofAzorin1

I'm still open, yes! I wouldn't mind. Are you paying in gems, treasure, or USD, and how do you want him drawn?
i have an art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7