Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tomomo's art shop - open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Tomomo
I'm so sorry for the late reply

This is what the armor looks like, based more on the exoskeleton of a bug
@Tomomo
I'm so sorry for the late reply

This is what the armor looks like, based more on the exoskeleton of a bug
@NateyNight
It should be doable with no extra cost to you!
@NateyNight
It should be doable with no extra cost to you!
i have an art shop
@Tomomo

Awesome, then could I ask for a waist up cell shaded piece? If so then I'll pay by treasure. Thank you.
@Tomomo

Awesome, then could I ask for a waist up cell shaded piece? If so then I'll pay by treasure. Thank you.
@NateyNight
Alright!
I should be able to get it to you within two weeks! 3/19/18.
@NateyNight
Alright!
I should be able to get it to you within two weeks! 3/19/18.
i have an art shop
@Tomomo

Sent and sounds good!
@Tomomo

Sent and sounds good!
@Tomomo
Hi!! Would I be able to get a clean sketch of my son Ty? I'll pay in USD!
@Tomomo
Hi!! Would I be able to get a clean sketch of my son Ty? I'll pay in USD!
3EopvJR.png
@Tomomo

Would you accept a Shadow Sprite as payment?
@Tomomo

Would you accept a Shadow Sprite as payment?
tumblr_inline_ovsz2rAcXA1ulz7of_540.png
56 of ? Loga Collected
@Tomomo If you've still got some FR currency slots open, might I get a couples' waist-up painty sketch for I think 2100g? (1400g+50% for the 2nd character)

If you've still got a slot I can fill out a post with references and get the payment to you.

Also, might I possibly be added to your pinglist even if slots are still open? I love your work ^^
@Tomomo If you've still got some FR currency slots open, might I get a couples' waist-up painty sketch for I think 2100g? (1400g+50% for the 2nd character)

If you've still got a slot I can fill out a post with references and get the payment to you.

Also, might I possibly be added to your pinglist even if slots are still open? I love your work ^^
vnfnSuk.gif
@GoGoInaro
Yep, should be good! PM the email you use for paypal and I'll send you an invoice.

@Xemnas
Sure, why not! Shoot me a ref.

@Xairathan
I've still got a few slots open, yep. And I'll add you to my pinglist, sure. And thank you very much!!
@GoGoInaro
Yep, should be good! PM the email you use for paypal and I'll send you an invoice.

@Xemnas
Sure, why not! Shoot me a ref.

@Xairathan
I've still got a few slots open, yep. And I'll add you to my pinglist, sure. And thank you very much!!
i have an art shop
@Tomomo Here's the references for the piece I'm interested in, please let me know if it's too complex or if there would be an extra fee for the requests involved.

Request: Ao and Kotoha from Yozakura Quartet in the 'Magnet' pose from Vocaloid fandom

Ao: Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3

Kotoha: Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3

Pose Request: Original Magnet Pose - (Some alternate fan-made poses) Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3

Other Notes: Probably omit the butterfly headphones since it doesn't really fit either character's motifs, feel free to tweak the pose as well to make it more suitable to you if you'd like.

As for the outfits, feel free to dress them in either their reference outfits or whatever casual clothes (like t-shirts/sweatshirts) that you'd like, my only request is that you keep the colors in theming with the characters (light blue/black for Ao and green for Kotoha)

If you have any questions or want more references please let me know as well ^^ Thank you!
@Tomomo Here's the references for the piece I'm interested in, please let me know if it's too complex or if there would be an extra fee for the requests involved.

Request: Ao and Kotoha from Yozakura Quartet in the 'Magnet' pose from Vocaloid fandom

Ao: Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3

Kotoha: Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3

Pose Request: Original Magnet Pose - (Some alternate fan-made poses) Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3

Other Notes: Probably omit the butterfly headphones since it doesn't really fit either character's motifs, feel free to tweak the pose as well to make it more suitable to you if you'd like.

As for the outfits, feel free to dress them in either their reference outfits or whatever casual clothes (like t-shirts/sweatshirts) that you'd like, my only request is that you keep the colors in theming with the characters (light blue/black for Ao and green for Kotoha)

If you have any questions or want more references please let me know as well ^^ Thank you!
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7