Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Permanately closed
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 94 95
@marston
Okay i will take the commission
@marston
Okay i will take the commission
they/them | 25 | +3 fr time | Tiktok: longlivethereaper
ninbinarycatcher.png
@marston

I apologize but this previous project I had undertaken is something I severely underestimated. I will still do your commission, I just need time
@marston

I apologize but this previous project I had undertaken is something I severely underestimated. I will still do your commission, I just need time
ninbinarycatcher.png
@Longlivemydragon No worries! Take all the time you need :)
@Longlivemydragon No worries! Take all the time you need :)
mushroom_bullet_1_by_gasara-d6ny52l.gif Niles | He/Him, It/Its mushroom_bullet_2_by_gasara-d6ny52i.gif

+2 server time (CDT)
pine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png
@Ziegler

Did you want to be put on my pinglist? I'm open now, but I have only two slots left and I might be closed for a while after.
@Ziegler

Did you want to be put on my pinglist? I'm open now, but I have only two slots left and I might be closed for a while after.
ninbinarycatcher.png
@Longlivemydragon If you still have spaces open, I was wondering if you could do my dragon for me! Human or humanoid: Humanoid is possible! His horns and wings should be fine. Skintone: Just like what the skin he has on, its kind of a black and white mix. Personality:Despite his threatening looking demeanor, he's very wise and honestly sweet. Only wishing to help others in their ways. Job: Think of him as the elder in a village(though not really old looking). He gives advice to younger dragons around him, while also spending his alone time researching history, Clothes: Go ahead and use what he has, since I only plan on having a bust anyways, it wont be too much apparel :) Payment Method: Gems. Genes: Spines, they blend in with the horns he has, except its a gold color compared to the horns black/white colors. FR Dragon:[img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194816/19481596_350.png[/img] Bust/Waist up/Fullbody/Chibi : Bust please!
@Longlivemydragon If you still have spaces open, I was wondering if you could do my dragon for me!

Human or humanoid: Humanoid is possible! His horns and wings should be fine.
Skintone: Just like what the skin he has on, its kind of a black and white mix.
Personality:Despite his threatening looking demeanor, he's very wise and honestly sweet. Only wishing to help others in their ways.
Job: Think of him as the elder in a village(though not really old looking). He gives advice to younger dragons around him, while also spending his alone time researching history,
Clothes: Go ahead and use what he has, since I only plan on having a bust anyways, it wont be too much apparel :)
Payment Method: Gems.
Genes: Spines, they blend in with the horns he has, except its a gold color compared to the horns black/white colors.
FR Dragon:19481596_350.png
Bust/Waist up/Fullbody/Chibi : Bust please!
A Tale of Brothers
~~
The first brother asked for meaning and got destruction and terror in return.
The second brother asked for power and became twisted and evil in his soul.
The third brother asked for love and got killed and resurrected as a different man.
The fourth brother asked for family and was left to rot alone in the darkness.

~~
@hurricaneRMS it'd would be an extra 15,000 treasure/15 gold considering the complexity of not only the apparel but the horns, too.
@hurricaneRMS it'd would be an extra 15,000 treasure/15 gold considering the complexity of not only the apparel but the horns, too.
ninbinarycatcher.png
@Longlivemydragon I can do that. Can I do the 50 gems then 15k treasure? Or would you prefer it all in treasure?
@Longlivemydragon I can do that. Can I do the 50 gems then 15k treasure? Or would you prefer it all in treasure?
A Tale of Brothers
~~
The third brother asked for love and got killed and resurrected as a different man.

~~
@hurricaneRMS

I'd prefer treasure

I'm also doing NaNoWriMo so the progress might be slow
@hurricaneRMS

I'd prefer treasure

I'm also doing NaNoWriMo so the progress might be slow
ninbinarycatcher.png
@Longlivemydragon I can do it all in treasure then. No problem. Take your time! No rush.
@Longlivemydragon I can do it all in treasure then. No problem. Take your time! No rush.
A Tale of Brothers
~~

~~
@Ziegler

Go on a head and place the order and ill decide if I can take it
@Ziegler

Go on a head and place the order and ill decide if I can take it
ninbinarycatcher.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 94 95