Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Underwater S O N G [Graphics shop]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump!
bump!
55x461O.png
+4 FR tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
bump!
bump!
55x461O.png
@Halui
Hey there! I have a few questions before I order.

I'm looking for a few graphics for a new thread. :)
7 headers and a divider, for now. I may need a 150x150 button later on, but for now just the headers and the divider :P I already have a main thread banner, and I would love to have the rest of the graphics to match the banner I already had made.

How much would that cost me?
Approximately how long will it take? ^^ I'm on a slight time crunch. I would not mind paying extra for a rush order.
@Halui
Hey there! I have a few questions before I order.

I'm looking for a few graphics for a new thread. :)
7 headers and a divider, for now. I may need a 150x150 button later on, but for now just the headers and the divider :P I already have a main thread banner, and I would love to have the rest of the graphics to match the banner I already had made.

How much would that cost me?
Approximately how long will it take? ^^ I'm on a slight time crunch. I would not mind paying extra for a rush order.
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Halui
I would like a signature please!
01.Name on the banner Luthier
02.Extra text?; a phantom singing in the dark
03.Colors; black, blue, white (Like the coloring of my avatar dragon)
04.Size; normal size of signature?
05.Details?; maybe something like musical notes
06.Animation?; /
07.Offer; 50kt, can be more if needed.
@Halui
I would like a signature please!
01.Name on the banner Luthier
02.Extra text?; a phantom singing in the dark
03.Colors; black, blue, white (Like the coloring of my avatar dragon)
04.Size; normal size of signature?
05.Details?; maybe something like musical notes
06.Animation?; /
07.Offer; 50kt, can be more if needed.
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
@Halui Hey there! Do you make buttons? (:
@Halui Hey there! Do you make buttons? (:
UavKETj.png
@UnhappyJoker Hello! You're better buying the Thread pack (110kt), even if you don't need everything, because if not, you would be buying banners as headers and it'll end up costing more.

As for the time, if the headers have to match some graphics you already have, it won't take as long (I just need to match them and not think of a whole theme from scratch). So I guess a few days! I haven't thought of bribes, but if you want me to rush, then you may.

@Irmingard Hi! Alright, I'll pm you in a few days with the wip. Just to know, you don't want any dragon on your sig?

@Delemonious Hello! Yes, I do. I normally make them 88x31 but they can be any size you want. I think here they make them in 150x150? They also can be with animation.
@UnhappyJoker Hello! You're better buying the Thread pack (110kt), even if you don't need everything, because if not, you would be buying banners as headers and it'll end up costing more.

As for the time, if the headers have to match some graphics you already have, it won't take as long (I just need to match them and not think of a whole theme from scratch). So I guess a few days! I haven't thought of bribes, but if you want me to rush, then you may.

@Irmingard Hi! Alright, I'll pm you in a few days with the wip. Just to know, you don't want any dragon on your sig?

@Delemonious Hello! Yes, I do. I normally make them 88x31 but they can be any size you want. I think here they make them in 150x150? They also can be with animation.
55x461O.png
@Halui
Thank you! And yes, I would like just those colors.
And I want to make a little change if possible. I think I want only the text but not the name of the banner anymore. Sorry for my unclear description.
@Halui
Thank you! And yes, I would like just those colors.
And I want to make a little change if possible. I think I want only the text but not the name of the banner anymore. Sorry for my unclear description.
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
@Irmingard Got you! Nevertheless, you will get a chance to change anything when I show you the wip :3
@Irmingard Got you! Nevertheless, you will get a chance to change anything when I show you the wip :3
55x461O.png
@Halui Alrighty- how much would one cost? (:
@Halui Alrighty- how much would one cost? (:
UavKETj.png
Hello! These are beautiful! Please ping me to remind me to order? I'm quite busy but I want to order in... 3 days probably
Hello! These are beautiful! Please ping me to remind me to order? I'm quite busy but I want to order in... 3 days probably
·.¸¸.·â™©â™ªâ™« Andy | He/Him | INTP | 8W9
oliverwoolfe_siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7