Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Underwater S O N G [Graphics shop]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@halui, no, sadly, because I just started it. I do have them set up in pairs in my lair, but I will type that up and get it to you as soon as I can! <3
@halui, no, sadly, because I just started it. I do have them set up in pairs in my lair, but I will type that up and get it to you as soon as I can! <3
@Halui

I'm a bit confused by the order form, but hey!
I would order the Hatchery set, but I don't have enough treasure or gems for it and you don't have bribes, so I might just order the Thread Layout.

I'll fill out the form, but like I said I'm a bit confused by it.
@Halui

I'm a bit confused by the order form, but hey!
I would order the Hatchery set, but I don't have enough treasure or gems for it and you don't have bribes, so I might just order the Thread Layout.

I'll fill out the form, but like I said I'm a bit confused by it.
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@ApostasiaAin Hi! I'm sorry, it's my first time having a shop here in FR. I will modify the form as I get more feedback, so do tell me which part (or everything!) confuses you and we'll go over it!

No, at the moment I don't have any bribe. I'll be happy to accept the payment in item equivalent, preferably in genes or accents, though. (I'll modify later the thread to reflect that!)
@ApostasiaAin Hi! I'm sorry, it's my first time having a shop here in FR. I will modify the form as I get more feedback, so do tell me which part (or everything!) confuses you and we'll go over it!

No, at the moment I don't have any bribe. I'll be happy to accept the payment in item equivalent, preferably in genes or accents, though. (I'll modify later the thread to reflect that!)
55x461O.png
+4 FR tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
@Halui

Don't worry about it, its okay. Everything kinda confuses me and I do have a few user made accents and I could probably get some genes that I could offer with my payment, I really want to get the hatchery set.
@Halui

Don't worry about it, its okay. Everything kinda confuses me and I do have a few user made accents and I could probably get some genes that I could offer with my payment, I really want to get the hatchery set.
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin Okay, let's see. What's the theme you want to make the graphics about (ie. about the ocean, or galaxies, etc.)? The general theme, to know which resources are better.

Another thing, do you have your hatchery already set? Do you know how many pair you want to have? How many sections (headers) will your hatchery have?

:3
@ApostasiaAin Okay, let's see. What's the theme you want to make the graphics about (ie. about the ocean, or galaxies, etc.)? The general theme, to know which resources are better.

Another thing, do you have your hatchery already set? Do you know how many pair you want to have? How many sections (headers) will your hatchery have?

:3
55x461O.png
@Halui

I haven't fully decided on a theme yet, but I was debating between adventure, whimsical, and mystical, but I'm leaning more toward adventure due to my clan's lore and name involving a guild.

I don't have my hatchery set up yet, but I do have a few pairs made, and I'll more than likely add more as I finally start to get more of the dragons I'm looking for and mates for some of the dragons I have. At the moment I have 10 pairs, a few pairs have one dragon from another pair.

For sections, I'd probably like to have about 10 to 12.
@Halui

I haven't fully decided on a theme yet, but I was debating between adventure, whimsical, and mystical, but I'm leaning more toward adventure due to my clan's lore and name involving a guild.

I don't have my hatchery set up yet, but I do have a few pairs made, and I'll more than likely add more as I finally start to get more of the dragons I'm looking for and mates for some of the dragons I have. At the moment I have 10 pairs, a few pairs have one dragon from another pair.

For sections, I'd probably like to have about 10 to 12.
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@Halui
your graphics are gorgeous!
can you ping me when you have examples of breeding cards please?
@Halui
your graphics are gorgeous!
can you ping me when you have examples of breeding cards please?
59971661.png
@ApostasiaAin Alright, you already have the theme kinda set, so it's a start.

As for the pairs, we can always start with the ones that you are completely sure and then add the rest. You have 10 breeding cards covered in the set, so if you want to keep adding, you'll have to pay for each breeding card. It's the same case for the sections.

@blink182 Thank you!! Sure!
@ApostasiaAin Alright, you already have the theme kinda set, so it's a start.

As for the pairs, we can always start with the ones that you are completely sure and then add the rest. You have 10 breeding cards covered in the set, so if you want to keep adding, you'll have to pay for each breeding card. It's the same case for the sections.

@blink182 Thank you!! Sure!
55x461O.png
@Halui

Okay, thanks for explaining it, I'll think about ordering.
@Halui

Okay, thanks for explaining it, I'll think about ordering.
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Order forms updated!
Order forms updated!
55x461O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7