Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gusted's lore shop :) [being revamped!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Wendy192837

alright~ i'll get started on this one right away, after that feel free to contact me anytime to write lore for any of your dragons free of charge.
@Wendy192837

alright~ i'll get started on this one right away, after that feel free to contact me anytime to write lore for any of your dragons free of charge.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Wendy192837 ...i finished this quick. send the payment whenever! thank you~
Quote:

Littlecloud has always been considered a troublemaker. He has a bad reputation, but sometimes his clan needs mixing up every once and awhile. He’s always the dragon to go to when you need something interesting to talk about or need someone to cause trouble for you. But for the most part, he’s a rather mixed bag of emotions, sometimes angry, sometimes rather nice, and, most of the time, downright crazy. It’s not that he’s insane or anything, although some people would say that, but too many people can admit that, really, the only reason that he’s still in this clan is because he’s the mate of Silverstream. For the most part, they just stay out of his way. Maybe that’s out of fear that he’ll get them into trouble, or maybe they just don’t like him, but they do. He doesn't mind.

He never does.

@Wendy192837 ...i finished this quick. send the payment whenever! thank you~
Quote:

Littlecloud has always been considered a troublemaker. He has a bad reputation, but sometimes his clan needs mixing up every once and awhile. He’s always the dragon to go to when you need something interesting to talk about or need someone to cause trouble for you. But for the most part, he’s a rather mixed bag of emotions, sometimes angry, sometimes rather nice, and, most of the time, downright crazy. It’s not that he’s insane or anything, although some people would say that, but too many people can admit that, really, the only reason that he’s still in this clan is because he’s the mate of Silverstream. For the most part, they just stay out of his way. Maybe that’s out of fear that he’ll get them into trouble, or maybe they just don’t like him, but they do. He doesn't mind.

He never does.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted hi! :3 dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38713076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387131/38713076_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 50 k treasure and 70 gems form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): and one [item=Sapphire Feathered Wings] lore or drawing?: Lore dragon's personality (lore only): gentle, loves rain and water, quiet but not shy, loves reading.
@Gusted
hi! :3

dragon's image:
38713076_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 50 k treasure and 70 gems
form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): and one Sapphire Feathered Wings
lore or drawing?: Lore
dragon's personality (lore only): gentle, loves rain and water, quiet but not shy, loves reading.
8nSlq8b.png
@Gusted Sending payment over now!
@Gusted Sending payment over now!
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
@gusted dragon's image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36557383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365574/36557383_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: i don't know form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): unhatched eggo! lore or drawing?: drawing dragon's expression (drawing only): happy and cheerful!
@gusted
dragon's image:
36557383_350.png

minimum/maximum price: i don't know
form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): unhatched eggo!
lore or drawing?: drawing
dragon's expression (drawing only): happy and cheerful!
wishlist!
@WildGuppy

here ya go! hopefully you like it, send the payment whenever!
Quote:

Rain was the quiet type. This wasn’t to say she was shy, not in the slightest, she just preferred to keep to herself with her thoughts. When a dragon gets to know her, they see that she’s a gentle soul, mild and calm, never getting angry or blaming something she did on others. Most dragons of the clan don’t really know much about her, just that she’s quiet and prefers to keep to herself, although not shy. Sometimes they wonder how that works, but after a certain amount of wondering they just give up. When Rain’s by herself, she always likes to get lost in her thoughts of magic and water and fire and earth. But when she snaps herself back into reality, those things aren’t there. She’s always only just a little disappointed.

Another thing a dragon would know about her if she wasn’t so quiet all the time was that she loves words. Spoken, written, she loves them all. If you give her a good book, you’ll probably get it back in a matter of a day or two, and she takes pride in this fact. Once someone gives her words of any kind, she’ll get lost in them, obsessed with them, and then when the words end she’ll first frown. She always wants more words, but then she realizes that she really got carried away in those words and smile.

When it’s wet outside (it always is, she lives in a water clan,) Rain can be counted on to be there. She loves water in general, and that’s probably one of the reasons she likes her clan so much. She’s probably the only dragon in the whole of the group who hasn’t once had a thought of leaving, which would surprise too many dragons due to how thoughtful she is. They wonder quite a lot what she thinks about, but they never ask. If they knew? Well, they wouldn’t hesitate to ask her to be their leader.

But they don’t. Rain doesn’t mind. She never does. For now, she’s content with words, water, and her thoughts.

by Gusted

@WildGuppy

here ya go! hopefully you like it, send the payment whenever!
Quote:

Rain was the quiet type. This wasn’t to say she was shy, not in the slightest, she just preferred to keep to herself with her thoughts. When a dragon gets to know her, they see that she’s a gentle soul, mild and calm, never getting angry or blaming something she did on others. Most dragons of the clan don’t really know much about her, just that she’s quiet and prefers to keep to herself, although not shy. Sometimes they wonder how that works, but after a certain amount of wondering they just give up. When Rain’s by herself, she always likes to get lost in her thoughts of magic and water and fire and earth. But when she snaps herself back into reality, those things aren’t there. She’s always only just a little disappointed.

Another thing a dragon would know about her if she wasn’t so quiet all the time was that she loves words. Spoken, written, she loves them all. If you give her a good book, you’ll probably get it back in a matter of a day or two, and she takes pride in this fact. Once someone gives her words of any kind, she’ll get lost in them, obsessed with them, and then when the words end she’ll first frown. She always wants more words, but then she realizes that she really got carried away in those words and smile.

When it’s wet outside (it always is, she lives in a water clan,) Rain can be counted on to be there. She loves water in general, and that’s probably one of the reasons she likes her clan so much. She’s probably the only dragon in the whole of the group who hasn’t once had a thought of leaving, which would surprise too many dragons due to how thoughtful she is. They wonder quite a lot what she thinks about, but they never ask. If they knew? Well, they wouldn’t hesitate to ask her to be their leader.

But they don’t. Rain doesn’t mind. She never does. For now, she’s content with words, water, and her thoughts.

by Gusted

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted Hiii, I'm back for moooore xd dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39367500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393676/39367500_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 10kT form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): Treasureee~ lore or drawing?: Lore dragon's personality (lore only): A very serious and kind of a show off boy, he likes to tell everyone that's Naomi is his ancestor and that he's absolutely amazing. He's also adventurous and gets himself into trouble a lot.
@Gusted

Hiii, I'm back for moooore xd

dragon's image:
39367500_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 10kT
form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): Treasureee~
lore or drawing?: Lore
dragon's personality (lore only): A very serious and kind of a show off boy, he likes to tell everyone that's Naomi is his ancestor and that he's absolutely amazing. He's also adventurous and gets himself into trouble a lot.
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@gusted dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16234830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162349/16234830_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 15g form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): eggo lore or drawing?: lore dragon's personality (lore only): He is highly respected, due to his knowledge and wisdom. He is not a very energetic dragon, and has been diagnosed with a mysterious illness. No one knows what it is, and he is visited every second, because every dragon wants their questions answered by this mysterious and very knowledgeable dragon before he dies.
@gusted

dragon's image:
16234830_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 15g
form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): eggo
lore or drawing?: lore
dragon's personality (lore only): He is highly respected, due to his knowledge and wisdom. He is not a very energetic dragon, and has been diagnosed with a mysterious illness. No one knows what it is, and he is visited every second, because every dragon wants their questions answered by this mysterious and very knowledgeable dragon before he dies.
wishlist!
not gonna ping you two, because i'm almost done, but i got you down!
not gonna ping you two, because i'm almost done, but i got you down!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Wendy192837

donnnee! the image uploading site I use is having some problems on my end, I do have the drawing done but the site's not quite working at the moment. For the time being, hopefully you enjoy the lore! I'll get you the drawing as soon as I can! ^^
Quote:

Elder is knowledgeable. You can come to him when you need answers, because he’s bound to have them, but no one ever said that he would want to answer your questions. He’s known to be old, perhaps too much so, but somehow he lives on. No one ever asks him about it, because, let’s face it, he can be intimidating sometimes. Even though he spends most of his day laying around on the ground and doing nothing besides complaining.

The older members of the clan tell the younger ones that he was a wise dragon back in their days. He was considered ancient even then. So many dragons have questions that they know he’ll never answer. They never know why he doesn’t answer the questions, though. Maybe it’s just because he’s lazy. Maybe a sickness. Maybe something else. The second idea is the one that seems most likely to everyone, although they don’t quite know why. It’s probably just a hunch.

But he’s always surrounded by the clan anyways, so there’s no way of really knowing.

by Gusted

@Wendy192837

donnnee! the image uploading site I use is having some problems on my end, I do have the drawing done but the site's not quite working at the moment. For the time being, hopefully you enjoy the lore! I'll get you the drawing as soon as I can! ^^
Quote:

Elder is knowledgeable. You can come to him when you need answers, because he’s bound to have them, but no one ever said that he would want to answer your questions. He’s known to be old, perhaps too much so, but somehow he lives on. No one ever asks him about it, because, let’s face it, he can be intimidating sometimes. Even though he spends most of his day laying around on the ground and doing nothing besides complaining.

The older members of the clan tell the younger ones that he was a wise dragon back in their days. He was considered ancient even then. So many dragons have questions that they know he’ll never answer. They never know why he doesn’t answer the questions, though. Maybe it’s just because he’s lazy. Maybe a sickness. Maybe something else. The second idea is the one that seems most likely to everyone, although they don’t quite know why. It’s probably just a hunch.

But he’s always surrounded by the clan anyways, so there’s no way of really knowing.

by Gusted

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18