Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gusted's lore shop :) [being revamped!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39498891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394989/39498891_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 60kt form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): treasure lore or drawing?: lore dragon's personality (lore only): Not very talkative, very agreeable most of the time except for things he's passionate about. (which isn't much lol) you can read a little bit about him at the bottom of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=348454&did=36603157]her[/url] bio. Roman kind of just follows Seinok around because he's got nothing better to do/nowhere better to go. I don't really have a Big Clan Lore (except for some bits of story you can find in at the bottom of Finnsen and Saphezo's bios) so please go wild. Anything goes! (as long as he ends up/starts with Seinok and the other two.) Also feel free to take your time, I'm excited to read it, but not in a big rush. :D

39498891_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 60kt
form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): treasure
lore or drawing?: lore
dragon's personality (lore only): Not very talkative, very agreeable most of the time except for things he's passionate about. (which isn't much lol) you can read a little bit about him at the bottom of her bio. Roman kind of just follows Seinok around because he's got nothing better to do/nowhere better to go.

I don't really have a Big Clan Lore (except for some bits of story you can find in at the bottom of Finnsen and Saphezo's bios) so please go wild. Anything goes! (as long as he ends up/starts with Seinok and the other two.)

Also feel free to take your time, I'm excited to read it, but not in a big rush. :D
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@Thace

On the list! Currently I have another commission I need to finish, but I'll get to you asap.
@Thace

On the list! Currently I have another commission I need to finish, but I'll get to you asap.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Thace

hey, I finished! send the pm/cr/whatever as soon as you can. (thanks for donating to the raffle, by the way!) hopefully it's to your liking.
Quote:

Roman still doesn’t remember why he decided to wander through the shifting expanse that one day. But he’s glad he did, because he has good friends in this clan now: Seinok, Saphezo and Finnsen. On one hand, he’s pretty sure they consider him mostly an annoyance and the only one that thinks of him as useful is Seinok, who forced him to help her with her tricks and crimes. He doesn’t mind. He never does. Instead he just rolls along with her. It’s not like he ever has anything better to do.

Roman spends most of his days lying around, following Seinok around to random places, or talking to the clouds for no reason at all. He guesses that the sky reminds him of his old home in wind, but, like everything else, he doesn’t remember. Sometimes he gets flashes here and there that are somehow aroused by the balloon that accompanies him constantly. He doesn’t remember how the balloon that sometimes seems to speak to him got there, either. Mostly they just enjoy each other’s silent company.

Sometimes he gets sudden urges to fly free and away from his clan, into the sky, letting the wind blow and swirl about him. And then he twists and turns for hours and hours, letting out everything he had been holding in for that long. Sooner or later, though, he remembers that this time he actually has something to come back to, so he descends back to his clan, shaking himself off, slightly ashamed, and continues to live his life. They need him, after all.

by Gusted

@Thace

hey, I finished! send the pm/cr/whatever as soon as you can. (thanks for donating to the raffle, by the way!) hopefully it's to your liking.
Quote:

Roman still doesn’t remember why he decided to wander through the shifting expanse that one day. But he’s glad he did, because he has good friends in this clan now: Seinok, Saphezo and Finnsen. On one hand, he’s pretty sure they consider him mostly an annoyance and the only one that thinks of him as useful is Seinok, who forced him to help her with her tricks and crimes. He doesn’t mind. He never does. Instead he just rolls along with her. It’s not like he ever has anything better to do.

Roman spends most of his days lying around, following Seinok around to random places, or talking to the clouds for no reason at all. He guesses that the sky reminds him of his old home in wind, but, like everything else, he doesn’t remember. Sometimes he gets flashes here and there that are somehow aroused by the balloon that accompanies him constantly. He doesn’t remember how the balloon that sometimes seems to speak to him got there, either. Mostly they just enjoy each other’s silent company.

Sometimes he gets sudden urges to fly free and away from his clan, into the sky, letting the wind blow and swirl about him. And then he twists and turns for hours and hours, letting out everything he had been holding in for that long. Sooner or later, though, he remembers that this time he actually has something to come back to, so he descends back to his clan, shaking himself off, slightly ashamed, and continues to live his life. They need him, after all.

by Gusted

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Ahhh I LOVE it!! Sending CR now! Thank you!!
Ahhh I LOVE it!! Sending CR now! Thank you!!
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
im back woo dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25871124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/258712/25871124_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 10kt? form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): [item=navy aviator scarf] +5kt lore or drawing?: lore please dragon's personality (lore only): He is a mischievous and playful hatchling! He is often seen bothering other dragons by asking them to play hide and seek.
im back woo

dragon's image:
25871124_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 10kt?
form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): Navy Aviator Scarf +5kt
lore or drawing?: lore please
dragon's personality (lore only): He is a mischievous and playful hatchling! He is often seen bothering other dragons by asking them to play hide and seek.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

on it! i'll try to have it done later today.
@Lup

on it! i'll try to have it done later today.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Lup

finished it! send the payment whenever, as always I hope you like it!
Quote:

Adoh is widely considered one of the most energetic dragons in his clan. From a young age, he had been playful and happy, always up for a game and a race and anything else that he decided he wanted to do. Sometimes his peers and older members of the clan told him that it wouldn’t be that way forever, and that one day he would have to grow up and have a role. He had never wanted to grow up, and he never will be. One day he wished that he would stay young forever, and somehow his wish was granted.

He still wonders what he and his life would’ve been like if he had aged normally, but he doesn’t long for it. Hide-and-seek, tag, frolicing and being careless? For now, those are his purposes. He doesn’t ever want to grow old. He never will. Sometimes, he feels rather stuck frolicing and being careless. Maybe that just goes to show that he is growing. Even if it’s in a rather strange way.

by Gusted

@Lup

finished it! send the payment whenever, as always I hope you like it!
Quote:

Adoh is widely considered one of the most energetic dragons in his clan. From a young age, he had been playful and happy, always up for a game and a race and anything else that he decided he wanted to do. Sometimes his peers and older members of the clan told him that it wouldn’t be that way forever, and that one day he would have to grow up and have a role. He had never wanted to grow up, and he never will be. One day he wished that he would stay young forever, and somehow his wish was granted.

He still wonders what he and his life would’ve been like if he had aged normally, but he doesn’t long for it. Hide-and-seek, tag, frolicing and being careless? For now, those are his purposes. He doesn’t ever want to grow old. He never will. Sometimes, he feels rather stuck frolicing and being careless. Maybe that just goes to show that he is growing. Even if it’s in a rather strange way.

by Gusted

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@gusted dragon's image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36308325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363084/36308325_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 15g form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): egg lore or drawing?: lore dragon's personality (lore only):Littlecloud is a trouble-making dragon who has a bad reputation. His lair is only keeping him because he is Silverstream, a respected dragon's mate.
@gusted

dragon's image:
36308325_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 15g
form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): egg
lore or drawing?: lore
dragon's personality (lore only):Littlecloud is a trouble-making dragon who has a bad reputation. His lair is only keeping him because he is Silverstream, a respected dragon's mate.
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
@Wendy192837

okay, sorry for the questions, but like 15g for this lore commission and then the egg and I can write lore for any dragons you want me to?

also, love your warriors-themed lair!
@Wendy192837

okay, sorry for the questions, but like 15g for this lore commission and then the egg and I can write lore for any dragons you want me to?

also, love your warriors-themed lair!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted sure! ok
@Gusted sure! ok
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18