Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gusted's lore shop :) [being revamped!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
currently being revamped-- be back soon!!
currently being revamped-- be back soon!!

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28952654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289527/28952654_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 10kt ?? lore or drawing?: lore dragon's personality (lore only): Noble, fearless, stubborn. He is this big retired war hero for my clan (you can read more about them in my clan bio). Currently he works as a benefactor to fund the mining operation.
@Gusted
dragon's image:
28952654_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 10kt ??
lore or drawing?: lore
dragon's personality (lore only): Noble, fearless, stubborn. He is this big retired war hero for my clan (you can read more about them in my clan bio). Currently he works as a benefactor to fund the mining operation.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

I'll get started asap! Thank you. This looks like fun to write.
@Lup

I'll get started asap! Thank you. This looks like fun to write.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted
Awesome. I'll send you a CR with the payment once you finish ^-^
@Gusted
Awesome. I'll send you a CR with the payment once you finish ^-^
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

Just finished! Hope you like it. It's kinda short, pay whatever you think it's worth, but I like how it turned out quite a lot.
Quote:

Prometheus has always been noble, loyal, and practically every other thing a warrior should be. He may be old, older than most other dragons in his clan, but his legacy rings on, and it always will. Maybe that’s because he’s always teaching, always looking, always watching for something new- even though he’s been told not to multiple times. He is retired, after all. But that one attack, the one explosion, and everything else bad that had ever happened to him and his clan? Every time, he vowed that he wouldn’t let it happen again. And if you knew Prometheus in the slightest, you knew he never broke his promises.

Sometimes he wonders. He likes to wonder. Most of all, he wonders if promises are a good or bad thing. Some things are just meant to be broken, but you can’t convince him to do just that: Go back on his word. Don’t get in his way, don’t make his clan’s mining volcano explode, don’t attack his clan, don’t hurt his friends, and most of all, don’t let him make your new-year's resolutions.

He is a retired warrior, after all.

by Gusted

thank you!
@Lup

Just finished! Hope you like it. It's kinda short, pay whatever you think it's worth, but I like how it turned out quite a lot.
Quote:

Prometheus has always been noble, loyal, and practically every other thing a warrior should be. He may be old, older than most other dragons in his clan, but his legacy rings on, and it always will. Maybe that’s because he’s always teaching, always looking, always watching for something new- even though he’s been told not to multiple times. He is retired, after all. But that one attack, the one explosion, and everything else bad that had ever happened to him and his clan? Every time, he vowed that he wouldn’t let it happen again. And if you knew Prometheus in the slightest, you knew he never broke his promises.

Sometimes he wonders. He likes to wonder. Most of all, he wonders if promises are a good or bad thing. Some things are just meant to be broken, but you can’t convince him to do just that: Go back on his word. Don’t get in his way, don’t make his clan’s mining volcano explode, don’t attack his clan, don’t hurt his friends, and most of all, don’t let him make your new-year's resolutions.

He is a retired warrior, after all.

by Gusted

thank you!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted
That is great! The new year's line got me haha. Good work!
@Gusted
That is great! The new year's line got me haha. Good work!
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

thank you!

and best of luck with the rest of your lore. I read some of it, really good so far!
@Lup

thank you!

and best of luck with the rest of your lore. I read some of it, really good so far!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
i hope i can get two ;0c dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39183604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391837/39183604_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 10g lore or drawing?: lore dragon's personality (lore only): she's a failed necromancer, a master of poisons, and lost most of her body and wings because of both. she gets chronic pains a lot, and tries not to worry her mate (hecate) about it too much dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39099379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390994/39099379_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 10g lore or drawing: lore dragon's personality (lore only): she's a master of magic and herbs, and believes in higher deities. she loves the outdoors and has the urge to help other people, but doesn't really understand how. she's a mother, except she refuses to give up on the one egg that hasn't hatched, carrying it with her, always. (if you click the image, she has more personality (if needed) at the bottom)
i hope i can get two ;0c

dragon's image:

39183604_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 10g
lore or drawing?: lore
dragon's personality (lore only): she's a failed necromancer, a master of poisons, and lost most of her body and wings because of both. she gets chronic pains a lot, and tries not to worry her mate (hecate) about it too much

dragon's image:

39099379_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 10g
lore or drawing: lore
dragon's personality (lore only): she's a master of magic and herbs, and believes in higher deities. she loves the outdoors and has the urge to help other people, but doesn't really understand how. she's a mother, except she refuses to give up on the one egg that hasn't hatched, carrying it with her, always. (if you click the image, she has more personality (if needed) at the bottom)
@astromeme

On it! These sound fun to write, I'll get on it asap.
@astromeme

On it! These sound fun to write, I'll get on it asap.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@astromeme

wosh, I'm done! These WERE really fun to write. Any critiques? I'm always open to learning.

Quote:

Ahhh, Akhlys. A perfect example of why you shouldn’t get into potentially dangerous things but do anyways. She never expected to lose this much, far from it, but she did, and here she is, landbound like no dragon should be. She longs for the skies, for the stars, and yet she can never reach them. Sometimes in her dreams they come to her, but that’s a rare occurrence. And when it does happen, she still can’t fly. Her wings always hurting along with everything else, her heart, her body, her existence.

After a while, she’s learned to live with it. It was hard at first, anyone can admit that. Then Hecate came along and swept her off the ground which she had been bound to for so long, although not literally. They both have something for each other, and that thing is stories. Hecate brings her stories of magic and stars and things along that path of living, while Akhlys tells of mortality and pain and fear- and then they dream together.

It’s not hard to feel her pain. You can see it in her eyes, the way she moves and talks, as if something else is going to just come along and ruin her life all over again. The best part of it, though, is that although alchemy destroyed her, it holds her together, too. She still loves it to this day, and she hangs on to her past life with it. She doesn’t want to let go, not in the slightest.

Even the most normal dragons have to admire her for that.

by Gusted

Quote:

Hecate has always lived in a world of fantasy and magic and dreams. She likes it that way, although sometimes she gets carried away too long of a distance and for too long. No one can really blame her, though. She wonders far too much to be discredited by anyone. She goes overboard quite a lot as well. There’s never enough in the world for her, and she must know it all. The magical properties of every food item? You can ask her. Why something- anything exists? She’ll know it.

Some call it simply a ‘front,’ something that hides her true personality just because she can’t answer a few questions that they ask, questions that even the creators of her wondrous world can’t even answer. She considers it unfair to ask her these kind of questions. But because you do, you see that even she is still learning.

Isn’t everyone?

by Gusted

thank you so much for ordering!

hopefully you enjoy them?
@astromeme

wosh, I'm done! These WERE really fun to write. Any critiques? I'm always open to learning.

Quote:

Ahhh, Akhlys. A perfect example of why you shouldn’t get into potentially dangerous things but do anyways. She never expected to lose this much, far from it, but she did, and here she is, landbound like no dragon should be. She longs for the skies, for the stars, and yet she can never reach them. Sometimes in her dreams they come to her, but that’s a rare occurrence. And when it does happen, she still can’t fly. Her wings always hurting along with everything else, her heart, her body, her existence.

After a while, she’s learned to live with it. It was hard at first, anyone can admit that. Then Hecate came along and swept her off the ground which she had been bound to for so long, although not literally. They both have something for each other, and that thing is stories. Hecate brings her stories of magic and stars and things along that path of living, while Akhlys tells of mortality and pain and fear- and then they dream together.

It’s not hard to feel her pain. You can see it in her eyes, the way she moves and talks, as if something else is going to just come along and ruin her life all over again. The best part of it, though, is that although alchemy destroyed her, it holds her together, too. She still loves it to this day, and she hangs on to her past life with it. She doesn’t want to let go, not in the slightest.

Even the most normal dragons have to admire her for that.

by Gusted

Quote:

Hecate has always lived in a world of fantasy and magic and dreams. She likes it that way, although sometimes she gets carried away too long of a distance and for too long. No one can really blame her, though. She wonders far too much to be discredited by anyone. She goes overboard quite a lot as well. There’s never enough in the world for her, and she must know it all. The magical properties of every food item? You can ask her. Why something- anything exists? She’ll know it.

Some call it simply a ‘front,’ something that hides her true personality just because she can’t answer a few questions that they ask, questions that even the creators of her wondrous world can’t even answer. She considers it unfair to ask her these kind of questions. But because you do, you see that even she is still learning.

Isn’t everyone?

by Gusted

thank you so much for ordering!

hopefully you enjoy them?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18