Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed for now!
1 2 3
sorry guys!! sold most of the ones i wanted to sell for now!! thanks for the interest!!
sorry guys!! sold most of the ones i wanted to sell for now!! thanks for the interest!!
@MeatieMeats
im interested in paxton! what do you think youd like for em? ive got furvilla FD and FC, and gems on FR :0c
@MeatieMeats
im interested in paxton! what do you think youd like for em? ive got furvilla FD and FC, and gems on FR :0c
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
[quote name="Zonemod" date="2018-02-17 15:13:38" ] @MeatieMeats im interested in paxton! what do you think youd like for em? ive got furvilla FD and FC, and gems on FR :0c [/quote] hmm boy i don't know, i've ordered some art for him and i quite like his design ;; so i would like to hear offers. i prefer FR gems to FDor FC though
Zonemod wrote on 2018-02-17 15:13:38:
@MeatieMeats

hmm boy i don't know, i've ordered some art for him and i quite like his design ;; so i would like to hear offers.
i prefer FR gems to FDor FC though
@MeatieMeats
(quotes dont work as a ping on FR, you need to ping :'D)
i didnt realize there was extra art- only one piece is visible :0 so i really dont know what a good offer is ;;
@MeatieMeats
(quotes dont work as a ping on FR, you need to ping :'D)
i didnt realize there was extra art- only one piece is visible :0 so i really dont know what a good offer is ;;
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@meatiemeats
Oh boy I remember seeing this gem and falling in love haha, my comment on his profile is still there as well! This lady is beautiful as well!

I have this and this for trading

I also have gems and first year fest items to trade if you'd like
@meatiemeats
Oh boy I remember seeing this gem and falling in love haha, my comment on his profile is still there as well! This lady is beautiful as well!

I have this and this for trading

I also have gems and first year fest items to trade if you'd like
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@MeatieMeats
https://toyhou.se/1673501.slick
PC on this one in gems?
@MeatieMeats
https://toyhou.se/1673501.slick
PC on this one in gems?
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@meatiemeats OMG YOUR STYLE IS SO CUTE!!
@meatiemeats OMG YOUR STYLE IS SO CUTE!!
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
@Zonemod
whoops i'm so sorry i always forget that ;; //i'm used to furvilla haha
the art isn't completed yet that's why it hasn't been added o: but i do have a sketch from the artist if you want to see? //i'll have to PM it to you though if that's okay!!

@Joydom
aaa i felt the exact same way i really love that guy ;; tbh i have no idea what i would accept for him //though i didn't see any OCs from those groups i'm sorry ;;
would it be possible to know some of the first year stuff that's open?

@Weapon
hmm i'm not sure i guess i spent around 9 USD (900 gems) total on him?? but i like him a lot and i'm not sure what i would part with him for

@cackling
i'm sure the artists would love to hear that :) i didn't create any of these guys, but i'm glad someone else admires the styles that i do!
@Zonemod
whoops i'm so sorry i always forget that ;; //i'm used to furvilla haha
the art isn't completed yet that's why it hasn't been added o: but i do have a sketch from the artist if you want to see? //i'll have to PM it to you though if that's okay!!

@Joydom
aaa i felt the exact same way i really love that guy ;; tbh i have no idea what i would accept for him //though i didn't see any OCs from those groups i'm sorry ;;
would it be possible to know some of the first year stuff that's open?

@Weapon
hmm i'm not sure i guess i spent around 9 USD (900 gems) total on him?? but i like him a lot and i'm not sure what i would part with him for

@cackling
i'm sure the artists would love to hear that :) i didn't create any of these guys, but i'm glad someone else admires the styles that i do!
:) If you wanna check out my deviantart I have some boyos I might be willing to trade or design for you! (Link is in my bio)
:) If you wanna check out my deviantart I have some boyos I might be willing to trade or design for you! (Link is in my bio)
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
bump
bump
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
1 2 3