Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSE/USD] Meese's Parlour of Wonders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@Phaser sure thing!
@Phaser sure thing!
iK0jgh4.png
looks like you have a free slot, forgive me if i am mistaken! ovo/
@Meese
Username: @Corviel
Style: I'd love to have a bust! I love these ones by you; x x
Reference: Pluto reference - i can send a higher res if needed!
Description: my character is super complex in themes and such so i'd be willing to up the price to $30 if that's alright by you! ;u;/ i'd love a simple celestial background with perhaps some sort of rune/halo but that's completely up to you <3 The pearlcatcher bust you did was just too pretty haha
(and in terms of personality he's super mysterious so probably a calm gaze!)
looks like you have a free slot, forgive me if i am mistaken! ovo/
@Meese
Username: @Corviel
Style: I'd love to have a bust! I love these ones by you; x x
Reference: Pluto reference - i can send a higher res if needed!
Description: my character is super complex in themes and such so i'd be willing to up the price to $30 if that's alright by you! ;u;/ i'd love a simple celestial background with perhaps some sort of rune/halo but that's completely up to you <3 The pearlcatcher bust you did was just too pretty haha
(and in terms of personality he's super mysterious so probably a calm gaze!)
unknown.png
I'm sorry, I totally missed the order form ;o; @Meese [b]Username:[/b] Phaser [b]Style:[/b] $10 bust sketch [b]Reference:[/b] This girl! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30855564] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308556/30855564_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description:[/b] For the expression, I'd prefer her to look happy/a little mischievous. And I'd love the little black cat on her hat to be included! Would that cost extra? Thank you!!
I'm sorry, I totally missed the order form ;o;

@Meese
Username: Phaser
Style: $10 bust sketch
Reference: This girl!

30855564_350.png

Description: For the expression, I'd prefer her to look happy/a little mischievous. And I'd love the little black cat on her hat to be included! Would that cost extra?

Thank you!!
mPQFox6.png sjO16Tn.png1Ckh2Of.pngLfOyZWC.png qO3o9mR.png 4Ahxw5q.png AWmHNbQ.pnggtSdXdC.pngeoG2v2D.png AnDjjTc.png
FtPB84c.png
Every time I forget to write closed on top I'll add a slot. I feel so awful. Added you Corviel!

@Corviel Beautiful character! And I certainly won't complain with a price-up. Adding a simple background won't be a problem!

@Phaser I'll add her in for free, no problem! She's so cute!
Every time I forget to write closed on top I'll add a slot. I feel so awful. Added you Corviel!

@Corviel Beautiful character! And I certainly won't complain with a price-up. Adding a simple background won't be a problem!

@Phaser I'll add her in for free, no problem! She's so cute!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese
ahhh you don't need to add me if its a burden! I don't mind waiting, i'd hate to stress you out ; v ; that being said, if you're sure you can message me with the paypal stuff!
And gosh I'm so glad!! he's a big starry mess haha
@Meese
ahhh you don't need to add me if its a burden! I don't mind waiting, i'd hate to stress you out ; v ; that being said, if you're sure you can message me with the paypal stuff!
And gosh I'm so glad!! he's a big starry mess haha
unknown.png
@Corviel Don't worry about it! I just won't open up for the next two I finish, so it's all good! Is it okay with you if I send you the payment address after I deliver the sketch? I prefer getting payed once I have at least part of the art finished!
@Corviel Don't worry about it! I just won't open up for the next two I finish, so it's all good! Is it okay with you if I send you the payment address after I deliver the sketch? I prefer getting payed once I have at least part of the art finished!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese
ahh alright! and that'd be fine <3
@Meese
ahh alright! and that'd be fine <3
unknown.png
@Meese

Ah well, I was at work when you pinged me, too late now :D maybe next time I'll be able to grab a slot! ^^
@Meese

Ah well, I was at work when you pinged me, too late now :D maybe next time I'll be able to grab a slot! ^^
@Khadjin Good luck! <3 (Loving your new avatar vista combo Khadj.)
@Khadjin Good luck! <3 (Loving your new avatar vista combo Khadj.)
iK0jgh4.png
Thank you. :3
Thank you. :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53