Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSE/USD] Meese's Parlour of Wonders
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53
@Moirli Thank you so much! <3 Glad you're happy with him! (And aaah, thanks for the tip!)
@Moirli Thank you so much! <3 Glad you're happy with him! (And aaah, thanks for the tip!)
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm not in any particular hurry-- take as much time as you need. :}}
@Meese

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm not in any particular hurry-- take as much time as you need. :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@IssuesMayExist, @Smerdyakov, @Mew

Holla! Finally back, THU is over, and back on homeground, which means I can get back to work! IME's commission is almost done, but if the other two of you have lost interest because it's been too long let me know! Otherwise I'll get started this week!
@IssuesMayExist, @Smerdyakov, @Mew

Holla! Finally back, THU is over, and back on homeground, which means I can get back to work! IME's commission is almost done, but if the other two of you have lost interest because it's been too long let me know! Otherwise I'll get started this week!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese

Welcome back! Hopefully everything went well/wasn't too, too hectic.
I am definitely still interested! Let me know if you need anything else from me at this time.

Thanks again :DD
@Meese

Welcome back! Hopefully everything went well/wasn't too, too hectic.
I am definitely still interested! Let me know if you need anything else from me at this time.

Thanks again :DD
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@Mew Hey Mew! Just confirming I can go ahead with the commissions if you still want them! Let me know if you changed your mind. I'll get started when I get the go-ahead! @IssuesMayExist JFC It's finally done. I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/avXnbz4.jpg[/img]
@Mew Hey Mew! Just confirming I can go ahead with the commissions if you still want them! Let me know if you changed your mind. I'll get started when I get the go-ahead!

@IssuesMayExist

JFC It's finally done. I hope you like it!

avXnbz4.jpg
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese

Oh my goodness that looks amazing!! Could you point me to the paypal address?
@Meese

Oh my goodness that looks amazing!! Could you point me to the paypal address?
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
@Meese

Ahh, sorry it's been quite a while since I've heard from you and you left the server. ;w; I assumed you weren't doing them anymore.
@Meese

Ahh, sorry it's been quite a while since I've heard from you and you left the server. ;w; I assumed you weren't doing them anymore.
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
@IssuesMayExist Email is irisgsmit@gmail.com! <3

@Mew No worries! I cleaned up discord servers and since I don't play FR anymore I figured I'd leave a couple of them, leaving only one or two I had friends on! Ping'd ya' again on October the first! So would you like me to still work on them or not? If not I'll take you down from the list. Sorry for the long wait!
@IssuesMayExist Email is irisgsmit@gmail.com! <3

@Mew No worries! I cleaned up discord servers and since I don't play FR anymore I figured I'd leave a couple of them, leaving only one or two I had friends on! Ping'd ya' again on October the first! So would you like me to still work on them or not? If not I'll take you down from the list. Sorry for the long wait!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese

Ahh, sad to see you go! You're welcome back if you decide to play again. :)
Yeah, just the picture of Bee doing Ponscha's mane; putting feathers in it. Something cute; they're a couple.
@Meese

Ahh, sad to see you go! You're welcome back if you decide to play again. :)
Yeah, just the picture of Bee doing Ponscha's mane; putting feathers in it. Something cute; they're a couple.
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
@Mew Alright! I'll get to it then! It's a fun game, just don't have the time for it anymore! I'll probably just keep my shop up though. The occasional commission is certainly not bad.
@Mew Alright! I'll get to it then! It's a fun game, just don't have the time for it anymore! I'll probably just keep my shop up though. The occasional commission is certainly not bad.
iK0jgh4.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53