Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSE/USD] Meese's Parlour of Wonders
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53
@Meese
Username: smerdyakov
Style: Bust with a background + prop
Reference: Main Ref Here
Additional Images Here
Description:
Can you please do a bust of Pith with a withered corn field against a dusty, dying looking sunset in the background looking both hurt and angry (determined, narrowed expression but crying, etc) wiping a streak of blood away from his bleeding nose and wearing a flower crown made of king proteas?
Other: I absolutely adore seeing an artist's take on Pith, so feel free to render them in your own style as much as you need to and feel free to ask any questions or charge for anything extra you need to along the way!

Thank you again!!! :DD
@Meese
Username: smerdyakov
Style: Bust with a background + prop
Reference: Main Ref Here
Additional Images Here
Description:
Can you please do a bust of Pith with a withered corn field against a dusty, dying looking sunset in the background looking both hurt and angry (determined, narrowed expression but crying, etc) wiping a streak of blood away from his bleeding nose and wearing a flower crown made of king proteas?
Other: I absolutely adore seeing an artist's take on Pith, so feel free to render them in your own style as much as you need to and feel free to ask any questions or charge for anything extra you need to along the way!

Thank you again!!! :DD
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@Drown, finished your pixel! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QDPSU99.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Wod9YpZ.png[/img]
@Drown, finished your pixel!

QDPSU99.png

Wod9YpZ.png
iK0jgh4.png
@Moirli, heya dude! Can get started on your com now! Do you want me to pick a dragon on first page I haven't done before again or do a specific one?
@Moirli, heya dude! Can get started on your com now! Do you want me to pick a dragon on first page I haven't done before again or do a specific one?
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese a random first page dragon works for me!
@Meese a random first page dragon works for me!
U8QtDKC.png
@Meese yooo he looks SO good. those vibrant colors are fantastic, i love it ;O; i'll send payment in just a minute!
@Meese yooo he looks SO good. those vibrant colors are fantastic, i love it ;O; i'll send payment in just a minute!
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Drown, so glad you're happy with it, man! Payment received!
@Drown, so glad you're happy with it, man! Payment received!
iK0jgh4.png
@IssuesMayExist, @Smerdyakov, @Mew

Hey guys! THU, a big convention for concept artists that requires portfolios is coming up and they just announced their deadline as September the first. I'm about half way done with IME's com and have one left for Mew. If you guys don't mind the wait I'll be postponing my commissions till September the second. If you would like to cancel I totally understand!
@IssuesMayExist, @Smerdyakov, @Mew

Hey guys! THU, a big convention for concept artists that requires portfolios is coming up and they just announced their deadline as September the first. I'm about half way done with IME's com and have one left for Mew. If you guys don't mind the wait I'll be postponing my commissions till September the second. If you would like to cancel I totally understand!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese Oh its no big deal, I can wait! Enjoy the convention! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Meese

Oh its no big deal, I can wait! Enjoy the convention!
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
@Moirli [img]https://i.imgur.com/dzr4WgY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/boMTzSE.png[/img] Finished this fella!
@Moirli

dzr4WgY.png

boMTzSE.png

Finished this fella!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese [emoji=coatl love size=2] he is perfect! Thank you so much!!! Payment will be coming your way shortly. Best of luck at your convention!
@Meese he is perfect! Thank you so much!!! Payment will be coming your way shortly.

Best of luck at your convention!
U8QtDKC.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53