Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (PWYW) Kyuu's Doodles! [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
[center] [s]stress and darkness have consumed me[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2465041#post_33806181]TEMPORARY SELECTIVE (cheap) BUST SHOP[/url] ------- [size=5][u][b]STATUS[/b]:[/size] [size=3]ORDERS: [color=orange]HIATUS[/color] [3/3] ART TRADES: [color=orange]HIATUS[/color] [0/3][/size] [/u] [/center] Hello there! Name's Kyuu, your local Bird Nerd~ Thank you for stopping by! I hope you like my [s]no good at all[/s] style >u> As mentioned in the title, I'll be offering rather cheap traditional sketches and doodles, given that I'm still unable to sell digital art (recently got my wacom, and I'm still terrible at it-), but I really need that sweet treasure and gems (don't we all?) I like a good bargain! If you'd like to pay in something other than what's listed, I'm more than willing to listen to you nwn)/ ([i]Have I mentioned I consume art trades like no tomorrow Cause that's like a sure way to get me motivated Wink wink [/i]) [b]PLEASE CREDIT ME BY LINKING ME/THIS SHOP WHENEVER YOU USE ANY OF MY DRAWINGS <3 [/b] You may resize them once you receive it, or ask me to resize it to a specific pixel measurement ^^ Ping me please! I'm subbed, but being pinged catches my attention faster~ If you're interested, here's what I can/can't do!: [quote=Kyuu][b]CAN[/b]: FR dragons*, dragons in general, creatures/animals, pokemon, chibis... (make sure to ask if I'm capable of drawing what you'd like!) [b]WON'T[/b]: excessive gore, nudity, any NSFW themes, full bodies, mechas, really complex characters... (again, just ask ^^) *FR dragons: I'm not fully capable of drawing all types yet, so make sure to ask please! [/quote] [b]Examples of what I can offer:[/b] [quote=Kyuu][b]FR Dragons: [/b][url=https://i.imgur.com/wgxqrHQ.jpg ]Fae[/url] / [url=https://i.imgur.com/2z1W4Ba.jpg]WildClaw[/url] ([url=https://i.imgur.com/ssw54fv.jpg]chibi fullbody[/url] available) / [url=https://i.imgur.com/SfFdXIu.jpg]SkyDancer[/url] / [url=https://i.imgur.com/Vg9irTc.jpg]Tundra[/url] / Coatls will be drawn using the same pose with m/f variations of course. I'm not good at drawing them qvq If you'd like one of these, fill in the form below! This bust shot of a FR dragon includes: shading (pen or pencil), black inking (other color if specified), mild coloring for some small part such as the eyes or an apparel piece (optional), neutral-happy default expression. [b]FORM TO FILL:[/b] [i]What I'll be drawing[/i]: [i]Type of drawing[/i]: [bust, headshot, chibi, other (specify)] [i]Apparel?[/i]: [if too complicated, will ask for a bit more in price] [i]Expression[/i]: [happy/neutral is default] [i]Anything specific in mind/that I should know?[/i]: [i]Color?:[/i] [if so, what?] [i]Color outline?:[/i] YES/NO [a colored outline can either be touching the dragon or not. If you say yes here, specify which color (default is black) and whether you want it to touch the dragon or not] [i]Familiar?[/i]: [will add a bit to price] [i]Extra(s)[/i]: [i]Payment[/i]: [i]Want to be on the ping list?:[/i] [/quote] ----- [quote=Kyuu] [b]FORM FOR ART TRADES[/b] [u]Kyuu! Please draw this:[/u] [i]Species[/i]: [dragon, creature, etc] [i]Link/refs of what you want[/i]: [i]Type[/i]: [head, bust, chibi, other, etc] [i]Apparel?[/i]: [optional] [i]Familiar?[/i]: [optional] [i]Color[/i]?: [if so, what parts?] [i]Color outline?:[/i] YES/NO [a colored outline can either be touching the drawing or not. If you say yes here, specify which color (default is black) and whether you want it to touch the drawing or not] [i]Expression[/i]: [happy/neutral is default] [i]Anything else/that I should know?[/i]: [i]Want to be on the ping list?:[/i] [i]What you can do: [/i][What you're ok with drawing, and how much you can draw etc. Provide links to your thread or an example please ^^ if you'd like, we can definitely talk about this in PMs] If I come to really love your style or if you're just very kind, I'll probably ask if you'd like to trade again qwq I'm a sucker for art trades- they make me so happy [/quote] ------ [quote=Kyuu] [b]FORM FOR NON-FR-DRAGONS[/b] [i]Link/Description of what I'll draw: [/i][link and references preferred. If description, be very very detailed and add links for certain things to provide maximum detail] [i]Style[/i]: [chibi, bust, fullbody, realistic...] [i]Color?[/i]: [if so, what part(s)?] [i]Color outline?:[/i] YES/NO [a colored outline can either be touching the drawing or not. If you say yes here, specify which color (default is black) and whether you want it to touch the drawing or not] [i]Expression[/i]: [happy/neutral is default] [i]Additional info[/i]: [mention here what you consider I should know about what you want in the order] [i]Anything else I should know?[/i]: [about the order or character in general] [i]WIP sketch[/i]: [yes/no. Will send you a WIP of your final order to check if everything's ok] [i]Payment[/i]: [i]Want to be on the ping list?:[/i] [/quote] ------ [size=2][b]PINGLIST:[b] @/BleddynGirl @/Jerebear @/HomestuckxFreak @/Zoroark4ever @/AmyTheOne @/KallyPaige @/Tipsylover @/TuxTheStrayCat @/AlphaJoy @/Fiirocious @/AlvildaBright @/Noodlesper @/DragonMaiden @/Plasmartzz @/sky09 @/AlphaJoy @/RockyDrago @/GayScreeching @/Moonwatcher2811 @/ [/size]
stress and darkness have consumed me

TEMPORARY SELECTIVE (cheap) BUST SHOP
ORDERS: HIATUS [3/3]
ART TRADES: HIATUS [0/3]

Hello there! Name's Kyuu, your local Bird Nerd~
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you like my no good at all style >u>

As mentioned in the title, I'll be offering rather cheap traditional sketches and doodles, given that I'm still unable to sell digital art (recently got my wacom, and I'm still terrible at it-), but I really need that sweet treasure and gems (don't we all?)

I like a good bargain! If you'd like to pay in something other than what's listed, I'm more than willing to listen to you nwn)/
(Have I mentioned I consume art trades like no tomorrow
Cause that's like a sure way to get me motivated
Wink wink
)

PLEASE CREDIT ME BY LINKING ME/THIS SHOP WHENEVER YOU USE ANY OF MY DRAWINGS <3
You may resize them once you receive it, or ask me to resize it to a specific pixel measurement ^^

Ping me please! I'm subbed, but being pinged catches my attention faster~

If you're interested, here's what I can/can't do!:
Kyuu wrote:
CAN: FR dragons*, dragons in general, creatures/animals, pokemon, chibis... (make sure to ask if I'm capable of drawing what you'd like!)
WON'T: excessive gore, nudity, any NSFW themes, full bodies, mechas, really complex characters... (again, just ask ^^)

*FR dragons: I'm not fully capable of drawing all types yet, so make sure to ask please!

Examples of what I can offer:
Kyuu wrote:
FR Dragons: Fae / WildClaw (chibi fullbody available) / SkyDancer / Tundra / Coatls will be drawn using the same pose with m/f variations of course. I'm not good at drawing them qvq

If you'd like one of these, fill in the form below!
This bust shot of a FR dragon includes: shading (pen or pencil), black inking (other color if specified), mild coloring for some small part such as the eyes or an apparel piece (optional), neutral-happy default expression.

FORM TO FILL:

What I'll be drawing:
Type of drawing: [bust, headshot, chibi, other (specify)]
Apparel?: [if too complicated, will ask for a bit more in price]
Expression: [happy/neutral is default]
Anything specific in mind/that I should know?:
Color?: [if so, what?]
Color outline?: YES/NO [a colored outline can either be touching the dragon or not. If you say yes here, specify which color (default is black) and whether you want it to touch the dragon or not]
Familiar?: [will add a bit to price]
Extra(s):
Payment:
Want to be on the ping list?:

Kyuu wrote:
FORM FOR ART TRADES

Kyuu! Please draw this:
Species: [dragon, creature, etc]
Link/refs of what you want:
Type: [head, bust, chibi, other, etc]
Apparel?: [optional]
Familiar?: [optional]
Color?: [if so, what parts?]
Color outline?: YES/NO [a colored outline can either be touching the drawing or not. If you say yes here, specify which color (default is black) and whether you want it to touch the drawing or not]
Anything else/that I should know?:

What you can do: [What you're ok with drawing, and how much you can draw etc. Provide links to your thread or an example please ^^ if you'd like, we can definitely talk about this in PMs]

If I come to really love your style or if you're just very kind, I'll probably ask if you'd like to trade again qwq I'm a sucker for art trades- they make me so happy

Kyuu wrote:
FORM FOR NON-FR-DRAGONS

Link/Description of what I'll draw: [link and references preferred. If description, be very very detailed and add links for certain things to provide maximum detail]
Style: [chibi, bust, fullbody, realistic...]
Color?: [if so, what part(s)?]
Color outline?: YES/NO [a colored outline can either be touching the drawing or not. If you say yes here, specify which color (default is black) and whether you want it to touch the drawing or not]
Additional info: [mention here what you consider I should know about what you want in the order]
Anything else I should know?: [about the order or character in general]
WIP sketch: [yes/no. Will send you a WIP of your final order to check if everything's ok]
Payment:

PINGLIST:

@/BleddynGirl
@/Jerebear
@/HomestuckxFreak
@/Zoroark4ever
@/AmyTheOne
@/KallyPaige
@/Tipsylover
@/TuxTheStrayCat
@/AlphaJoy
@/Fiirocious
@/AlvildaBright
@/Noodlesper
@/DragonMaiden
@/Plasmartzz
@/sky09
@/AlphaJoy
@/RockyDrago
@/GayScreeching
@/Moonwatcher2811
@/

K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
[quote=Kyuu] [center] [b]WAITING LIST:[/b] 1- CLOSED 2- CLOSED 3- CLOSED [i]If I really want to draw your character but the queue is full you might be plopped down here:[/i] 4- 5- ----- [b]SPECIALS:[/b] 1- [b]Kitto[/b] [ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1451692]bust shot[/url] - price to be determined ] 2- [b]ghooostie[/b] [ 2 shoulders up + chibi(?) - ???] [/center] [/quote]
Kyuu wrote:
WAITING LIST:

1- CLOSED
2- CLOSED
3- CLOSED

If I really want to draw your character but the queue is full you might be plopped down here:

4-
5-

SPECIALS:

1- Kitto [ bust shot - price to be determined ]
2- ghooostie [ 2 shoulders up + chibi(?) - ???]
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
[quote=Kyuu][center] [b]ART TRADES:[/b] 1- NerdySnivy 2- Crescentstar711 3- [b]Finished/waiting for opposite trade:[/b] 1- Dragonisa 2- Shakly (pixel) 3- I just love art trades so so much man. [i]So much[/i] [/center][/quote]
Kyuu wrote:
ART TRADES:

1- NerdySnivy
2- Crescentstar711
3-

Finished/waiting for opposite trade:

1- Dragonisa
2- Shakly (pixel)
3-

I just love art trades so so much man. So much
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
[quote=Kyuu][center][b]ANNOUNCEMENTS AND OFFERS [/b][/center] ----- > [u]Offer[/u]! : For 30 gems I will draw the familiar of your choice in a certain 'pose' or with the expression you want! How much of the familiar I will draw is up to me, as some are vvv difficult. (I hold the right to refuse any offer if I deem the familiar to be out of my drawing league, such as object familiars) ----- Someday I'll make more . . . [/size] [/quote]
Kyuu wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND OFFERS

> Offer! :
For 30 gems I will draw the familiar of your choice in a certain 'pose' or with the expression you want! How much of the familiar I will draw is up to me, as some are vvv difficult. (I hold the right to refuse any offer if I deem the familiar to be out of my drawing league, such as object familiars)

Someday I'll make more . . .

[/size]
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird Hi, I was interested in getting a commission from you! (I actually noticed your post before you were officially open!) What I'll be drawing: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35441412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354415/35441412_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything specific in mind?: Just a regular headshot/bust! Apparel?: Nope! But it would be awesome if you could draw her opal gene! Offer: 45k treasure, or gems if you'll take them! Extra(s): Could you possibly color her eyes red?
@KyuuBird Hi, I was interested in getting a commission from you! (I actually noticed your post before you were officially open!)

What I'll be drawing:
35441412_350.png

Anything specific in mind?: Just a regular headshot/bust!
Apparel?: Nope! But it would be awesome if you could draw her opal gene!
Offer: 45k treasure, or gems if you'll take them!
Extra(s): Could you possibly color her eyes red?
Fgo6GsT.png
@MewAngelique
That imp is a real beauty :0 I'll be happy to draw her! And ofc I can do that for the eyes <3
Wrote you down into the queue, and since you're one of the 3 first to order, the price will go down to whatever you'd like to pay in the end once I'm finished ^^
@MewAngelique
That imp is a real beauty :0 I'll be happy to draw her! And ofc I can do that for the eyes <3
Wrote you down into the queue, and since you're one of the 3 first to order, the price will go down to whatever you'd like to pay in the end once I'm finished ^^
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird Okay, no problem! Just let me know when you'd like to be paid! I could do half now, if you would like.
@KyuuBird Okay, no problem! Just let me know when you'd like to be paid! I could do half now, if you would like.
Fgo6GsT.png
@MewAngelique
Nah its OK. I rather finish the piece or sketch it out, show it to you (in case changes are needed), and then you can decide what you'd like to pay ^^
Or I could send you the final result already too ofc
@MewAngelique
Nah its OK. I rather finish the piece or sketch it out, show it to you (in case changes are needed), and then you can decide what you'd like to pay ^^
Or I could send you the final result already too ofc
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird What I'll be drawing: Here is a clickable image of her- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30702829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307029/30702829_350.png[/img] [/url] But these are the genes I want her to have- [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=136&auth=ac1ac8e7b2417884a5dca079a8e1dba72afd133e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Anything specific in mind?: Nothing really! Apparel?: Could you draw her Night Sky Veil, Pristine Crown, and the necklace (if the bust is too high for where the necklace is, you don't need to add this) Offer: 55k treasure Extra(s): Could you add just a little crescent moon behind her? Something not too big and simple. Just like this (but without the fancy patterns inside): [img]http://www.onlytribal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Half-Moon-Tribal-Tattoos.png[/img]
@KyuuBird

What I'll be drawing:
Here is a clickable image of her-

30702829_350.png

But these are the genes I want her to have-
dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=136&auth=ac1ac8e7b2417884a5dca079a8e1dba72afd133e&dummyext=prev.png
Anything specific in mind?: Nothing really!
Apparel?: Could you draw her Night Sky Veil, Pristine Crown, and the necklace (if the bust is too high for where the necklace is, you don't need to add this)
Offer: 55k treasure
Extra(s): Could you add just a little crescent moon behind her? Something not too big and simple. Just like this (but without the fancy patterns inside):
Half-Moon-Tribal-Tattoos.png

ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39