Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid artwork [ON HOLD]
1 2 3 4 5
on hold for now until I have more excess funds!! thank you ;0 ===========

i have some money to burn and a hankering for character art! I may offer usd but r/n i'm mostly interested in spending my FR currencies. I have plenty of each.

my kids are nearly all humanoid boys so while I may entertain offers for my few ferals, it's unlikely! here's my toyhouse if you want to see what the trends are.

Some deets:
> Both humans and humanoids - I'll pick characters that I feel fit your style; unless there's one you really want to draw i guess??
> color, no color, headshots, fullbodies, sketchy stuff, 'polished', whatever floats your boat
> i like stylization over realism, in general
> i honestly dont like anime-y chibis. just not my jam.

If you have an established shop already, hmu with a link; otherwise vague pricing would be neat!!

I may not reply to everyone, but i'll try to at least say 'no thanks' if your style isnt my thing so you're not hanging in limbo!
Note that I factor in both art quality and pricing separately - i only have so much money - so don't be discouraged!
on hold for now until I have more excess funds!! thank you ;0 ===========

i have some money to burn and a hankering for character art! I may offer usd but r/n i'm mostly interested in spending my FR currencies. I have plenty of each.

my kids are nearly all humanoid boys so while I may entertain offers for my few ferals, it's unlikely! here's my toyhouse if you want to see what the trends are.

Some deets:
> Both humans and humanoids - I'll pick characters that I feel fit your style; unless there's one you really want to draw i guess??
> color, no color, headshots, fullbodies, sketchy stuff, 'polished', whatever floats your boat
> i like stylization over realism, in general
> i honestly dont like anime-y chibis. just not my jam.

If you have an established shop already, hmu with a link; otherwise vague pricing would be neat!!

I may not reply to everyone, but i'll try to at least say 'no thanks' if your style isnt my thing so you're not hanging in limbo!
Note that I factor in both art quality and pricing separately - i only have so much money - so don't be discouraged!
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

(in case i need it??)
if you found this and i said i'd "put you on my list" but dont see yourself - you're on a different list, dw

hecc yea
> Say10 - This One || 250g | WIP

pending
>

consider
>

vanished
> CluelessCloud - Shiloh or Sho || 100kt
> SinkRoutine - Skylar and Napoleon || 600g/480kt +

(in case i need it??)
if you found this and i said i'd "put you on my list" but dont see yourself - you're on a different list, dw

hecc yea
> Say10 - This One || 250g | WIP

pending
>

consider
>

vanished
> CluelessCloud - Shiloh or Sho || 100kt
> SinkRoutine - Skylar and Napoleon || 600g/480kt +

jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

Hey hey! Here's my newly opened art shop if interested :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2378017#post_2378017
Hey hey! Here's my newly opened art shop if interested :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2378017#post_2378017

ezgif_4_32b7e5730b_by_zekrio-dc3ovn8.gif
Um I have some examples here:
I can do shading much better now as the full body is a bit old. I don't have an art shop, so I can give prices if you're interested...?

Thank you for considering :3

@CrimsonCatalyst
Um I have some examples here:
I can do shading much better now as the full body is a bit old. I don't have an art shop, so I can give prices if you're interested...?

Thank you for considering :3

@CrimsonCatalyst
UZVTEBc.png
@Zekrio wah oh my gosh i love how dynamic your work is?? ;0;
alas, i don't have much USD to spend right now :C I'll add you to my list for future reference; would you mind also putting me on your pinglist for the sake of reminders? :'0

@CluelessCloud aw your work is very cute!! I really like the look you achieved with the colored lines and white fill - how much would you ask for a waist or fullbody of something similar, but cleaned up just a touch? :0 Somewhere between clean sketch and messy lineart, if possible?

@Zekrio wah oh my gosh i love how dynamic your work is?? ;0;
alas, i don't have much USD to spend right now :C I'll add you to my list for future reference; would you mind also putting me on your pinglist for the sake of reminders? :'0

@CluelessCloud aw your work is very cute!! I really like the look you achieved with the colored lines and white fill - how much would you ask for a waist or fullbody of something similar, but cleaned up just a touch? :0 Somewhere between clean sketch and messy lineart, if possible?

jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

Glad you like it! And pinged :)
Glad you like it! And pinged :)

ezgif_4_32b7e5730b_by_zekrio-dc3ovn8.gif
i have my commission list here:
https://ioxodonta.weebly.com/commission-prices.html

it's priced in USD but i'll also accept a mix of treasure and gems!
i have my commission list here:
https://ioxodonta.weebly.com/commission-prices.html

it's priced in USD but i'll also accept a mix of treasure and gems!
NUYa5di.png
sancho - he/him - fr +10 (utc+3)
twitter - tumblr (art)
_ hmYr5uC.png
Ahhh is 100kt too much? Thank you for this opportunity!
@CrimsonCatalyst
Ahhh is 100kt too much? Thank you for this opportunity!
@CrimsonCatalyst
UZVTEBc.png
@Zekrio Thank you!! I'll try to remember to give you some bumps ;0

@pepsiblue oh gosh your style is so pretty?? everything has such feel-good visual weight, i love it <3
unfortunately I'm having trouble picking a character that would fit, though - i have so many pointy boys - so for now i'll have to add you to my list and keep you in mind :'0 Thank you for posting!

@CluelessCloud That'd be perfect!! Think you could do either Sho or Shiloh for me? I'm having trouble deciding, so pick your favorite and I can PM you some extra details about the one you choose :>
heads up, shiloh has some blood on his face, if that bothers you :'0
@Zekrio Thank you!! I'll try to remember to give you some bumps ;0

@pepsiblue oh gosh your style is so pretty?? everything has such feel-good visual weight, i love it <3
unfortunately I'm having trouble picking a character that would fit, though - i have so many pointy boys - so for now i'll have to add you to my list and keep you in mind :'0 Thank you for posting!

@CluelessCloud That'd be perfect!! Think you could do either Sho or Shiloh for me? I'm having trouble deciding, so pick your favorite and I can PM you some extra details about the one you choose :>
heads up, shiloh has some blood on his face, if that bothers you :'0
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

boops
boops
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png