Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hidden Treasure Art Shop CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well! Thank you! ^^ yiur art is so nice wow
I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well! Thank you! ^^ yiur art is so nice wow
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
Can you add me to the ping, please? c;
Can you add me to the ping, please? c;
U9Mdegw.jpg9txIecv.jpgGai9Ktk.jpgd7NwidC.jpgD5m6suc.jpg
can i be added to the pinglist please?
can i be added to the pinglist please?
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
gen 1 collector • exalter • female
coli challengeswishlist
Hidden Treasure Art Shop is OPEN!

| @SarcasticHawke | @Arwenia | @nappez | @suitablysolemn | @KatGrimm |

| @DuskzeHedgie | @PandaK | @xe3tiger | @Mozzy |

Only 3 slots are open so if you see 3 forms after this post, please don't order!

Also prices have been adjusted.

I was made aware my Treasure amounts were too low!

Thank you!

Hidden Treasure Art Shop is OPEN!

| @SarcasticHawke | @Arwenia | @nappez | @suitablysolemn | @KatGrimm |

| @DuskzeHedgie | @PandaK | @xe3tiger | @Mozzy |

Only 3 slots are open so if you see 3 forms after this post, please don't order!

Also prices have been adjusted.

I was made aware my Treasure amounts were too low!

Thank you!

........eszDq6o.png.....
Everyone wants happiness,
nobody wants pain
you can't have a rainbow,
without a little rain
I would like to order art, please!
Username: DuskzeHedgie
Style: Super Chub
Reference: here
Personality: Laid back, sleepy, adorable.
Accessories: Scarf if possible?
Payment: Treasure =D
Other: Thank you!
Username: DuskzeHedgie
Style: Super Chub
Reference: here
Personality: Laid back, sleepy, adorable.
Accessories: Scarf if possible?
Payment: Treasure =D
Other: Thank you!
@DuskzeHedgie Accepted! ^_^ Welcome back! Go ahead and send the Treasure, and I'll add you to the slots! Remember, the Treasure prices have been updated so Super Chubs are now priced at 60k Treasure. Thank you for ordering once again!
@DuskzeHedgie Accepted! ^_^ Welcome back! Go ahead and send the Treasure, and I'll add you to the slots! Remember, the Treasure prices have been updated so Super Chubs are now priced at 60k Treasure. Thank you for ordering once again!
........eszDq6o.png.....
nobody wants pain
without a little rain
[size=5][b]I would like to order art, please![/b][/size] [b]Username:[/b] xe3tiger [b]Style:[/b] Teeny Head [b]Reference:[/b][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=5&breed=12&element=8&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=19&auth=bc47602aabf50870f6133182f86b33302a3ebb33&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] leader, laid back, adventurous [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=5&gender=0&tert=8&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=30&auth=b1df4405ecaf2b93550f0323a38ac067cc90c198&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] smart, whimsical, curious [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=8&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=30&auth=365423ce3cd47ab6cf91c81d098152fd24d26055&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] confident, happy, artsy [b]Accessories:[/b] no [b]Payment:[/b] treasure [b]Other:[/b] thanks!
Username: xe3tiger
Style: Teeny Head
Reference:dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=5&breed=12&element=8&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=19&auth=bc47602aabf50870f6133182f86b33302a3ebb33&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: leader, laid back, adventurous
dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=5&gender=0&tert=8&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=30&auth=b1df4405ecaf2b93550f0323a38ac067cc90c198&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: smart, whimsical, curious
dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=8&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=30&auth=365423ce3cd47ab6cf91c81d098152fd24d26055&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: confident, happy, artsy
Accessories: no
Payment: treasure
Other: thanks!
[size=5][b]I would like to order art, please![/b][/size] [b]Username:[/b] suitablysolemn [b]Style:[/b] big bust [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=120582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1206/120582_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] protective, wise, easily worried (literally any expression works) [b]Accessories:[/b] yes, just the lapis lazuli necklace! [b]Payment:[/b] treasure [b]Other:[/b] nope! thank you c:
Username: suitablysolemn
Style: big bust
Reference:
120582_350.png

Personality: protective, wise, easily worried (literally any expression works)
Accessories: yes, just the lapis lazuli necklace!
Payment: treasure
Other: nope! thank you c:
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
@xe3tiger Ahhh! I love the Coatls! I haven't done any Teeny Head dragons yet, but I am willing to give it a shot just to see if I can!

Would it be possible for you to get me references of your dragons without the head accessories on them? You put that you don't want accessories on them, but they all have accessories on them that sort of make it difficult for me to decipher what's dragon and what's item, especially on the 2nd one...those goggles cover up a lot! Let me know if you can provide itemless refs so I can get your request accepted. (You can just edit your form if you need to!) Thank you!

@suitablysolemn Sweet! My first Mirror dragon request! Accepted! Please send the Treasure over, and I'll get you added to the slots!
@xe3tiger Ahhh! I love the Coatls! I haven't done any Teeny Head dragons yet, but I am willing to give it a shot just to see if I can!

Would it be possible for you to get me references of your dragons without the head accessories on them? You put that you don't want accessories on them, but they all have accessories on them that sort of make it difficult for me to decipher what's dragon and what's item, especially on the 2nd one...those goggles cover up a lot! Let me know if you can provide itemless refs so I can get your request accepted. (You can just edit your form if you need to!) Thank you!

@suitablysolemn Sweet! My first Mirror dragon request! Accepted! Please send the Treasure over, and I'll get you added to the slots!
........eszDq6o.png.....
nobody wants pain
without a little rain
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21