Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN) BribeShop Gijinka/OC/Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@BeardFistofDoom sorry about the late reply. She mostly doesn't speak, shes the strongest warrior in the clan, has a pretty dark past but is unexpectedly kind to the clan, although she doesn't talk much with them XD I've always imagined her as fair skinned with really long hair
@BeardFistofDoom sorry about the late reply. She mostly doesn't speak, shes the strongest warrior in the clan, has a pretty dark past but is unexpectedly kind to the clan, although she doesn't talk much with them XD I've always imagined her as fair skinned with really long hair
T2tPFVT.gifgJSRXIi.gifpxwZPcF.gifUGmgRoJ.gifC6tVzGg.gif
@UrsaBorealis ty ! so im gonna do her hair in the brown of her skin and maybe a blue streak or something? would that be good?
@UrsaBorealis ty ! so im gonna do her hair in the brown of her skin and maybe a blue streak or something? would that be good?
cedar_by_theskygrape-dc2ea8s.pngosonio.gifV7fFg2m.png
@BeardFistofDoom Yup! Sounds great!
@BeardFistofDoom Yup! Sounds great!
T2tPFVT.gifgJSRXIi.gifpxwZPcF.gifUGmgRoJ.gifC6tVzGg.gif
@BeardFistofDoom
together in one :O
the idea I had was like a garden with bushes and flower beds (like with roses and such) would that be too difficult?
@BeardFistofDoom
together in one :O
the idea I had was like a garden with bushes and flower beds (like with roses and such) would that be too difficult?
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@simply im sure that wouldnt be super difficult but as I generally don't do backgrounds would it be alright if I requested a little more payment? as it is 2 characters and a background
@simply im sure that wouldnt be super difficult but as I generally don't do backgrounds would it be alright if I requested a little more payment? as it is 2 characters and a background
@BeardFistofDoom
is 1.5kgems alright? :o
@BeardFistofDoom
is 1.5kgems alright? :o
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@simply that should be fine! I'll add you to a slot, thank you! ♥
@simply that should be fine! I'll add you to a slot, thank you! ♥
^-^
^-^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
^
^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
bump ♥
bump ♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7