Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Moon Siren Artshop || Closed!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Valemora

Oooo shes a cutie! Well you can flip a coin on the bust/full body and id be happy to ake it a clean sketch. Its there any color you'd like the sketch in? I usually do red but I can do it an any color you prefer.
@Valemora

Oooo shes a cutie! Well you can flip a coin on the bust/full body and id be happy to ake it a clean sketch. Its there any color you'd like the sketch in? I usually do red but I can do it an any color you prefer.
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot

Dragon/Reference here (if its another character): https://sta.sh/2r4pllwthi2 additional clothing references
Headshot or Full Body: Full Body
Linework? Color? Shading?: Shading please!
Payment Type: Treasure.

Since you're okay with gore, would you be okay with giving her a bloody lip and bruise marks around her neck?

Dragon/Reference here (if its another character): https://sta.sh/2r4pllwthi2 additional clothing references
Headshot or Full Body: Full Body
Linework? Color? Shading?: Shading please!
Payment Type: Treasure.

Since you're okay with gore, would you be okay with giving her a bloody lip and bruise marks around her neck?
Seeking art
@HeavenlyAristo
Thanks, that she is! :D The coin said to make it a fullbody, so let's go with that? I'd prefer it in black/grey seeing as she's b&w herself, if possible :3
@HeavenlyAristo
Thanks, that she is! :D The coin said to make it a fullbody, so let's go with that? I'd prefer it in black/grey seeing as she's b&w herself, if possible :3
@Valemora

That sounds good dude, ill get started as soon as i finish a few others. Hopefully ill be done by Monday or Tuesday. Feel free to send the payment whenever you can!
@Valemora

That sounds good dude, ill get started as soon as i finish a few others. Hopefully ill be done by Monday or Tuesday. Feel free to send the payment whenever you can!
Sounds great, all sent! :D
Sounds great, all sent! :D
@HeavenlyAristo

hello there!! would it be okay for me to order a pair of lil headshots? :0 If not i can just ask for Sully and come back later for the other! :>

Reference: Sully and Jersey! Sully is quiet and constantly suspicious; Jersey is self-assured and usually happy
Size: Headshots
Type: Flat color, please!!
Payment Type: i can do treasure or gems, whatever you'd prefer!
@HeavenlyAristo

hello there!! would it be okay for me to order a pair of lil headshots? :0 If not i can just ask for Sully and come back later for the other! :>

Reference: Sully and Jersey! Sully is quiet and constantly suspicious; Jersey is self-assured and usually happy
Size: Headshots
Type: Flat color, please!!
Payment Type: i can do treasure or gems, whatever you'd prefer!
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@CrimsonCatalyst

Hiya! Ill do the pair, and the payment is up to you! Send the payment wheneer you can and ill add you to the list!
@CrimsonCatalyst

Hiya! Ill do the pair, and the payment is up to you! Send the payment wheneer you can and ill add you to the list!
@HeavenlyAristo alright, solid!! i look forward to it :D
@HeavenlyAristo alright, solid!! i look forward to it :D
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@HeavenlyAristo

Your art looks lovely! I love the style ^^

Reference: This boyo! I'll give a quick description of him just in case my drawing of him doesn't show everything:
  • Pale complexion
  • Bright green eyes
  • Light grey hair
  • Small dark red scar underneath left eye
  • Sharp teeth (like a wolf's)
  • The outfit's in the drawing, but just in case, here's a ref
  • Cool-headed and laid-back personality; usually has a lazy grin on his face
Headshot or Full Body: Full Body!
Linework? Color? Shading?: I would like shading, please!
Payment Type: Gems (that'd be 75g, right?)
@HeavenlyAristo

Your art looks lovely! I love the style ^^

Reference: This boyo! I'll give a quick description of him just in case my drawing of him doesn't show everything:
  • Pale complexion
  • Bright green eyes
  • Light grey hair
  • Small dark red scar underneath left eye
  • Sharp teeth (like a wolf's)
  • The outfit's in the drawing, but just in case, here's a ref
  • Cool-headed and laid-back personality; usually has a lazy grin on his face
Headshot or Full Body: Full Body!
Linework? Color? Shading?: I would like shading, please!
Payment Type: Gems (that'd be 75g, right?)
xk7ymDQ.png
@HeavenlyAristo would you be willing to do two fully body dragons in one image for the price of two...? I completely understand if you don't offer it though (:
@HeavenlyAristo would you be willing to do two fully body dragons in one image for the price of two...? I completely understand if you don't offer it though (:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17