Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ozie's Lore Shop! [FULL!~]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Peyp
DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE! OH MY GOD I'M FINISHED!! I hope you enjoy it, I'm SO SORRY it took so long AHH?!??!?!?
----
Tiny splinters of wood flew his way as he stood silently in the carved doorway, watching her. Eyes shining, he traced every movement, mesmerised. Her sister – a squeaky Spiral by the name of Amira – had mocked her technique, but Phobos could never find a fault with it like her sister claimed to.
“You did it!” Amira squealed with delight as he took cover behind the oakwood bend of the arch from the spinning missiles of little wooden splinters. “You really did it!”
“Yeah,” Giselle panted as he turned around the corner as casually as he could. It always surprised him, he thought. Every time, he got surprised over how Giselle looked; her fluttering pink wings that looked strong and stable, her keen green eyes and her silken fur that was the colour of coal. He recalled seeing her for the first time and instantly falling for her. She had the kind of laugh that rang out and could even sing a hatchling or two to sleep, and she had the kind of smile that could brighten even the saddest dragon’s day. She was wearing that smile now as she stood ruffling and paw-combing the tussles about her paws. Even when she was dripping with sweat and water from the lake outside of the arena, she still looked beautiful.
“Yeah, you did really well,” he called out, trotting towards the dynamic duo of femininity.
“Thanks Pho,” Giselle whispered, smiling partially to herself and partially to Phobos – all the while blushing. Cute.
He turned to his left to see Amira’s piercing glare and his smile was instantly wiped away. Amira hadn’t been fond of Phobos since he
He turned to his left to see Amira’s piercing glare and his smile was instantly wiped away. Amira hadn’t been fond of Phobos since he had confessed a week ago to Giselle outside of the arena itself. It didn’t surprise him, since the Spiral was overly protective of her new-found sister, but it hurt to know that she doubted him.
“Amira,” Giselle sighed heavily. “Stop death-staring him. The poor thing’s getting tense.”
“No I’m not,” he scoffed in turn.
“Uh-huh.”
“I will when he’s proven to me that he won’t hurt you,” Amira growled fiercely, causing Phobos to flinch. He hated seeing Amira angry - it terrified him more than the sisters' father ever could.
“Look, Amira, I promise I won’t hurt your sister. Okay?” He’d been pleading for the past week to get Amira to stop being mad at him, but she hadn’t bought it. He was running out of ideas quickly, and every new idea was more weird than the last. Yesterday he’d even tried proving to Amira how much he loved her dear sister by practicing with her, in spite of their ability differences. They'd actually done pretty well in spite of all that separated their magic, in Phobos's eyes..
But it hadn’t been enough for the blood red and slinky Spiral.
“Prove it,” she snapped, walking away soon after she heard Phobos sigh.
“I’m sorry, Pho,” Giselle muttered on her sister’s behalf.
“It’s okay, love,” he said warmly, “it’s not your fault.”
“I know, but I also know she won’t apologise,” she chuckled. “Too much of our father’s pride.”
Phobos laughed and heard it echo around them, bouncing from wall to wall with the cooling breeze of the afternoon. The rustling of the leaves outside sang in that same breeze, ringing in his ears like little chime bells hanging from the trees outside of every home that rang whenever a storm was coming. Everyone in the entire region knew that whenever the Stormcatcher was superbly angry, the whole world erupted into a storm. Tsunamis, crashing trees, the whole lot. The same went for other nature Deities. Whenever the Icewarden was the same, he'd send blizzards, and the Gladekeeper would send trees crashing to the ground. All of the Deities would do some mass destruction whenever they were angry, forgetting about their dragons and their babes and everything else inbetween. Familiars often got hurt in the process, and any that were killed were often blamed on the Deities. Phobos never let himself think about it too much, though. The thought alone chilled him to the bone.
"Hey Pho, want to meet me by the cliffside later?" the dragoness by his side asked politely, smiling slightly to herself.
"Of course I would! Why wouldn't I?"
"Great! See you then!"
She walked off slowly, turning only once towards him. She smiled heartily before turning the corner of the stone wall of the arena. Phobos slowly let out a breath that he hadn't realised he'd been holding and looked around the stone building that every dragon trained in.
Stone of the coldest, greyest blue created the arena all dragons in this flight knew and loved. Small lanterns blooming with warm orange light swung from the ceiling in the midst of the cool breeze, and curtains of thin velvet red flapped, trying to reach the dragons soaring and diving above. The giggles of the hatchlings flying with their mothers echoed through the wispy air, sounding like a soft lullaby to the older dragon as he noticed all of the small cracks and dives in the rocky floor beneath him.
"You okay, kiddo?"
Phobos jumped in his own silken fur and turned his head to see Giselle's father standing by the window, gazing out into the fields surrounding the area. "Yeah, I'm okay, why?"
"My daughter death-glared you. That usually scares young dragons away."
"She's been doing it for the past week, sir. It'd be terrifying if she suddenly didn't do it."
Giselle's father chuckled harshly. "Indeed. Can I ask where you're going with my daughter?"
"We're going to go to the cliffside. Why?"
"Just asking," was all the elder Tundra replied before disappearing completely from the younger dragon's view. It took a moment or two for Phobos to register that their father only appeared when he wanted to, and to register that he was gone again. He never appeared to his daughters, funnily enough. He only ever appeared to Phobos for reasons he couldn't even comprehend. Their father kept saying that it would upset them, and that it would damage them. It was an understandable reason, but it made Phobos feel awkward when he was presumed to be talking to himself.
Phobos just sighed inwardly and got up to dust himself off. Better get ready.
---
"Oh look, it's Orange," Amira remarked grumpily, pinning her gaze on Phobos' emerald green eyes as he sauntered down the dirt pathway. She didn't seem to have bothered dusting herself off, getting washed in the Lake or anything like that; she was still speckled with wood bits and dust from a few bells ago. Giselle on the other hand...
She was gorgeous.
A lily sat behind her small ear delicately, a lei of marigolds perched on her shoulders as if it belonged and had always been there. Her fur was freshly combed, making it shine in the bright sunlight, and her wings had been washed recently enough to still see rivers of small droplets trickle their way down to the curves of the wing.
"Wow," was all he could get out as she neared him, smiling a bright white smile of joy and passion.
"That's all you can say?" Amira shouted.
"Amira, please," Giselle begged her sister. "Don't make this difficult."
"Fine." That was that.
The pair of fluffs walked towards the unlikely-to-be-stable fence that bordered off the 20-Imperial-high drop off the cliff into the Water Deity's territory. The sun was setting against the watery horizon, turning the deep sea from its original black-blue to a darkened shade of orange. Whales of all sizes could be seen just under the watery surface, along with multiple different water familiars. Sprites floated around the weeds growing on the beach below, watching over the Water hatchlings that were flinging sand and rocks at each other for fun, and the Water Deity could be seen nestling on the furthest part of the beach. Her head was down on her paws, her eyes only half-visible from this distance. She seemed to be watching the teenagers in the water - those less than a month old - and making sure they stayed in check.
"The view's beautiful," Giselle whispered in awe, getting into a comfortable position against the fence. Phobos heard a slight groan from the rotting fence, but chose to ignore it for the sake of not ruining their night with anxiety.
"It really is, but..."
"But what?"
"Nothing compared to you," he continued, feeling a hot flush find its way up his neck and into his cheeks. Thank the Deities for my fur.
"Aww, Pho," she cried, nuzzling his neck lovingly and causing his flush to deepen. "You're so sw--"
A cry erupted from Giselle's as the fence gave way to the frighteningly high drop. "Giselle!" the black and orange Tundra cried as he reached for the ruff of her fur and caught it. The fur's silky texture made it hard to grab on to, and her frantically flapping wings didn't help with lifting her up. "Giselle, calm down!" he called to her over the rushing wind coming from her wings. "I've got you! Just please calm down or I can't get you up!"
"But what if I fall?" she screeched, panic lacing her voice.
"I'll catch you!"
That made her calm down, to his relief. Her wings slowly but surely stopped flapping, and she stopped twisting and crying out, making it easier for Phobos to haul her up to safety. When she made it up, both of the fluffs just collapsed with their breathing and the hissing sea below being the only noises around. Amira was stood there, frozen and unmoving. Her eyes were wide and shiny, and her body was shaking slightly with nervous energy.
"Are you... okay... Amira?" Phobos panted, looking at her from an upside down angle from where he was collapsed on the dirt track floor.
"Y-yeah," she stuttered. "I'm o-okay."
"Good -- Oof."
Giselle had decided to crawl over to his and collapse again onto his stomach, making little noises as she did so. Her lily had fallen out from behind her ear, and her little pearl-yellow lei was resting on a nearby rock. Phobos's paw found its way into the fur on her head and he began slowly stroking the soft, poofy mess of tangled fur in an attempt to calm her and her nervous breakdown. "Are you alright, love?" Phobos asked quietly, making sure he continued stroking her head reassuringly.
The only sound he heard was an "mm-hmm" sound, her little weeping noises giving way to it briefly - an indication that he should let her get her bearings. The same thought echoed in his head over and over: Thank the Deities she's alive.
"Phobos?"
He turned his head towards the sullen Spiral who was twisting her paws together nervously and raised a single eyebrow in her direction. Yes?
"I.. I'm sorry for all of the times I death-glared you. It wasn't right, like Giselle kept repeatedly telling me. I just didn't want her to get hurt."
Her voice cracked, and the little sound pulled at Phobos's heart. He rarely ever saw Amira in a state like this.
"You proved to me just then that you're not just... here to hurt her. Thank you."
"Any time, Amira," he replied, smiling. "Any time."
@Peyp
DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE! OH MY GOD I'M FINISHED!! I hope you enjoy it, I'm SO SORRY it took so long AHH?!??!?!?
----
Tiny splinters of wood flew his way as he stood silently in the carved doorway, watching her. Eyes shining, he traced every movement, mesmerised. Her sister – a squeaky Spiral by the name of Amira – had mocked her technique, but Phobos could never find a fault with it like her sister claimed to.
“You did it!” Amira squealed with delight as he took cover behind the oakwood bend of the arch from the spinning missiles of little wooden splinters. “You really did it!”
“Yeah,” Giselle panted as he turned around the corner as casually as he could. It always surprised him, he thought. Every time, he got surprised over how Giselle looked; her fluttering pink wings that looked strong and stable, her keen green eyes and her silken fur that was the colour of coal. He recalled seeing her for the first time and instantly falling for her. She had the kind of laugh that rang out and could even sing a hatchling or two to sleep, and she had the kind of smile that could brighten even the saddest dragon’s day. She was wearing that smile now as she stood ruffling and paw-combing the tussles about her paws. Even when she was dripping with sweat and water from the lake outside of the arena, she still looked beautiful.
“Yeah, you did really well,” he called out, trotting towards the dynamic duo of femininity.
“Thanks Pho,” Giselle whispered, smiling partially to herself and partially to Phobos – all the while blushing. Cute.
He turned to his left to see Amira’s piercing glare and his smile was instantly wiped away. Amira hadn’t been fond of Phobos since he
He turned to his left to see Amira’s piercing glare and his smile was instantly wiped away. Amira hadn’t been fond of Phobos since he had confessed a week ago to Giselle outside of the arena itself. It didn’t surprise him, since the Spiral was overly protective of her new-found sister, but it hurt to know that she doubted him.
“Amira,” Giselle sighed heavily. “Stop death-staring him. The poor thing’s getting tense.”
“No I’m not,” he scoffed in turn.
“Uh-huh.”
“I will when he’s proven to me that he won’t hurt you,” Amira growled fiercely, causing Phobos to flinch. He hated seeing Amira angry - it terrified him more than the sisters' father ever could.
“Look, Amira, I promise I won’t hurt your sister. Okay?” He’d been pleading for the past week to get Amira to stop being mad at him, but she hadn’t bought it. He was running out of ideas quickly, and every new idea was more weird than the last. Yesterday he’d even tried proving to Amira how much he loved her dear sister by practicing with her, in spite of their ability differences. They'd actually done pretty well in spite of all that separated their magic, in Phobos's eyes..
But it hadn’t been enough for the blood red and slinky Spiral.
“Prove it,” she snapped, walking away soon after she heard Phobos sigh.
“I’m sorry, Pho,” Giselle muttered on her sister’s behalf.
“It’s okay, love,” he said warmly, “it’s not your fault.”
“I know, but I also know she won’t apologise,” she chuckled. “Too much of our father’s pride.”
Phobos laughed and heard it echo around them, bouncing from wall to wall with the cooling breeze of the afternoon. The rustling of the leaves outside sang in that same breeze, ringing in his ears like little chime bells hanging from the trees outside of every home that rang whenever a storm was coming. Everyone in the entire region knew that whenever the Stormcatcher was superbly angry, the whole world erupted into a storm. Tsunamis, crashing trees, the whole lot. The same went for other nature Deities. Whenever the Icewarden was the same, he'd send blizzards, and the Gladekeeper would send trees crashing to the ground. All of the Deities would do some mass destruction whenever they were angry, forgetting about their dragons and their babes and everything else inbetween. Familiars often got hurt in the process, and any that were killed were often blamed on the Deities. Phobos never let himself think about it too much, though. The thought alone chilled him to the bone.
"Hey Pho, want to meet me by the cliffside later?" the dragoness by his side asked politely, smiling slightly to herself.
"Of course I would! Why wouldn't I?"
"Great! See you then!"
She walked off slowly, turning only once towards him. She smiled heartily before turning the corner of the stone wall of the arena. Phobos slowly let out a breath that he hadn't realised he'd been holding and looked around the stone building that every dragon trained in.
Stone of the coldest, greyest blue created the arena all dragons in this flight knew and loved. Small lanterns blooming with warm orange light swung from the ceiling in the midst of the cool breeze, and curtains of thin velvet red flapped, trying to reach the dragons soaring and diving above. The giggles of the hatchlings flying with their mothers echoed through the wispy air, sounding like a soft lullaby to the older dragon as he noticed all of the small cracks and dives in the rocky floor beneath him.
"You okay, kiddo?"
Phobos jumped in his own silken fur and turned his head to see Giselle's father standing by the window, gazing out into the fields surrounding the area. "Yeah, I'm okay, why?"
"My daughter death-glared you. That usually scares young dragons away."
"She's been doing it for the past week, sir. It'd be terrifying if she suddenly didn't do it."
Giselle's father chuckled harshly. "Indeed. Can I ask where you're going with my daughter?"
"We're going to go to the cliffside. Why?"
"Just asking," was all the elder Tundra replied before disappearing completely from the younger dragon's view. It took a moment or two for Phobos to register that their father only appeared when he wanted to, and to register that he was gone again. He never appeared to his daughters, funnily enough. He only ever appeared to Phobos for reasons he couldn't even comprehend. Their father kept saying that it would upset them, and that it would damage them. It was an understandable reason, but it made Phobos feel awkward when he was presumed to be talking to himself.
Phobos just sighed inwardly and got up to dust himself off. Better get ready.
---
"Oh look, it's Orange," Amira remarked grumpily, pinning her gaze on Phobos' emerald green eyes as he sauntered down the dirt pathway. She didn't seem to have bothered dusting herself off, getting washed in the Lake or anything like that; she was still speckled with wood bits and dust from a few bells ago. Giselle on the other hand...
She was gorgeous.
A lily sat behind her small ear delicately, a lei of marigolds perched on her shoulders as if it belonged and had always been there. Her fur was freshly combed, making it shine in the bright sunlight, and her wings had been washed recently enough to still see rivers of small droplets trickle their way down to the curves of the wing.
"Wow," was all he could get out as she neared him, smiling a bright white smile of joy and passion.
"That's all you can say?" Amira shouted.
"Amira, please," Giselle begged her sister. "Don't make this difficult."
"Fine." That was that.
The pair of fluffs walked towards the unlikely-to-be-stable fence that bordered off the 20-Imperial-high drop off the cliff into the Water Deity's territory. The sun was setting against the watery horizon, turning the deep sea from its original black-blue to a darkened shade of orange. Whales of all sizes could be seen just under the watery surface, along with multiple different water familiars. Sprites floated around the weeds growing on the beach below, watching over the Water hatchlings that were flinging sand and rocks at each other for fun, and the Water Deity could be seen nestling on the furthest part of the beach. Her head was down on her paws, her eyes only half-visible from this distance. She seemed to be watching the teenagers in the water - those less than a month old - and making sure they stayed in check.
"The view's beautiful," Giselle whispered in awe, getting into a comfortable position against the fence. Phobos heard a slight groan from the rotting fence, but chose to ignore it for the sake of not ruining their night with anxiety.
"It really is, but..."
"But what?"
"Nothing compared to you," he continued, feeling a hot flush find its way up his neck and into his cheeks. Thank the Deities for my fur.
"Aww, Pho," she cried, nuzzling his neck lovingly and causing his flush to deepen. "You're so sw--"
A cry erupted from Giselle's as the fence gave way to the frighteningly high drop. "Giselle!" the black and orange Tundra cried as he reached for the ruff of her fur and caught it. The fur's silky texture made it hard to grab on to, and her frantically flapping wings didn't help with lifting her up. "Giselle, calm down!" he called to her over the rushing wind coming from her wings. "I've got you! Just please calm down or I can't get you up!"
"But what if I fall?" she screeched, panic lacing her voice.
"I'll catch you!"
That made her calm down, to his relief. Her wings slowly but surely stopped flapping, and she stopped twisting and crying out, making it easier for Phobos to haul her up to safety. When she made it up, both of the fluffs just collapsed with their breathing and the hissing sea below being the only noises around. Amira was stood there, frozen and unmoving. Her eyes were wide and shiny, and her body was shaking slightly with nervous energy.
"Are you... okay... Amira?" Phobos panted, looking at her from an upside down angle from where he was collapsed on the dirt track floor.
"Y-yeah," she stuttered. "I'm o-okay."
"Good -- Oof."
Giselle had decided to crawl over to his and collapse again onto his stomach, making little noises as she did so. Her lily had fallen out from behind her ear, and her little pearl-yellow lei was resting on a nearby rock. Phobos's paw found its way into the fur on her head and he began slowly stroking the soft, poofy mess of tangled fur in an attempt to calm her and her nervous breakdown. "Are you alright, love?" Phobos asked quietly, making sure he continued stroking her head reassuringly.
The only sound he heard was an "mm-hmm" sound, her little weeping noises giving way to it briefly - an indication that he should let her get her bearings. The same thought echoed in his head over and over: Thank the Deities she's alive.
"Phobos?"
He turned his head towards the sullen Spiral who was twisting her paws together nervously and raised a single eyebrow in her direction. Yes?
"I.. I'm sorry for all of the times I death-glared you. It wasn't right, like Giselle kept repeatedly telling me. I just didn't want her to get hurt."
Her voice cracked, and the little sound pulled at Phobos's heart. He rarely ever saw Amira in a state like this.
"You proved to me just then that you're not just... here to hurt her. Thank you."
"Any time, Amira," he replied, smiling. "Any time."
U68uCRc.jpg
@Starrmii Your's is up! Do you still want your Imp-boy doing? [Sorry it's taken so long to get to you!]
@Starrmii Your's is up! Do you still want your Imp-boy doing? [Sorry it's taken so long to get to you!]
U68uCRc.jpg
[b]To Do List: [Bold = Paid for][/b] [i]Pretty simple; all of my initial requests are put here if they're under my six-dragon-at-a-time limit. I often refer back to this when I'm struggling to remember what a requester wanted, but other than that, I only ever check here to edit the list and feel a sense of accomplishment.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2371542/28#post_39775294]Vaughan, Yurei & Leurre[/url]; [i][b]Chou[/b] - (Joint - undetermined length)[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1073834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10739/1073834_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44841549] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448416/44841549_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=322100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3222/322100_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- [b]Waiting List: [Bold = Paid for][/b] [i]This is for if my requests are over the limit (six dragons at a time) or if I'm on a break and someone requests in that time. Breaks are rare, however, and so are requests going over my limit, so this is rarely used! [u]Note: This is going to be for after my break. It's been almost a year or so since I had one, and the number of reqs--as lovely and heartwarming as it is to know people like my lore!--has begun to take it's toll on me.[/u][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2371542/34#post_41160733]Ardwoedd[/url]; [i][b]Woodenstone[/b] - (full lore)[/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49242648] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492427/49242648_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2371542/35#post_41180228]Currently unnamed[/url]; [i][b]StarsAndMoon [/b]- (full lore)[/i] [Image Saved Under "StarsAndMoon Eldritch Monster" In "Writing Reference"] ----- [b]Free Time List: [No Payment Necessary][/b] [i]Free Time dragons will almost always be my own and have been noted down for later. Sometimes, however, they can be a friend's or a regular's that I've taken interest in. Free Time dragons are also done in my spare time when I'm not writing someone's lore, which usually means while I'm having a breather/break or if all of my requests are done![/i] [i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=249025]Shatterskull Circus[/url] - [b]Blueberrypodoboo[/b] (undetermined lengths)[/i]
To Do List: [Bold = Paid for]
Pretty simple; all of my initial requests are put here if they're under my six-dragon-at-a-time limit. I often refer back to this when I'm struggling to remember what a requester wanted, but other than that, I only ever check here to edit the list and feel a sense of accomplishment.

Vaughan, Yurei & Leurre; Chou - (Joint - undetermined length)

1073834_350.png

44841549_350.png

322100_350.png

Waiting List: [Bold = Paid for]
This is for if my requests are over the limit (six dragons at a time) or if I'm on a break and someone requests in that time. Breaks are rare, however, and so are requests going over my limit, so this is rarely used!

Note: This is going to be for after my break. It's been almost a year or so since I had one, and the number of reqs--as lovely and heartwarming as it is to know people like my lore!--has begun to take it's toll on me.

Ardwoedd; Woodenstone - (full lore)

49242648_350.png

Currently unnamed; StarsAndMoon - (full lore)
[Image Saved Under "StarsAndMoon Eldritch Monster" In "Writing Reference"]

Free Time List: [No Payment Necessary]
Free Time dragons will almost always be my own and have been noted down for later. Sometimes, however, they can be a friend's or a regular's that I've taken interest in. Free Time dragons are also done in my spare time when I'm not writing someone's lore, which usually means while I'm having a breather/break or if all of my requests are done!

Shatterskull Circus - Blueberrypodoboo (undetermined lengths)
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie
Yes, please! It's perfectly fine, I'm just happy you're doing it at all ^w^
@Ozie
Yes, please! It's perfectly fine, I'm just happy you're doing it at all ^w^
hkblY0t.png
Bump
Bump
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie
I LOVE the family dynamics in it! It's awesome, thank you very much! I'll drop it in his bio as soon as they both return from their nesting vacation in Light :3
@Ozie
I LOVE the family dynamics in it! It's awesome, thank you very much! I'll drop it in his bio as soon as they both return from their nesting vacation in Light :3
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Starrmii Done! I added one of my own dragons to be a torture victim towards the end down to his role in society and other things [kinda needed to flesh him out]. Enjoy!
---
The dragoness sat still in her chair, staring at the floor. The massive pink Imperial had tried everything he could think of to get her to look up, but still she refused. She had rough shards of gem permanently attached to her feathers and her skin, the tiniest bits cornering her buttercup-coloured eyes like small, golden predators. Her feathers were hued in shades of orange and green, her skin coloured from pearly white to grey. She’d initially worn small bits of silver jewellery, but those were long gone into the depths of the insane Imperial’s pockets.
“It’s a shame, really,” Ambrosia hissed, a cruel smile forming on his lips. “You won’t witness the look on my face when I get to kill you.”
“Oh, what a shame indeed,” the Coatl replied with a hint of sarcasm.
Ambrosia grunted half-heartedly. The Coatl was becoming a significant irritation rather quickly. Too quickly for his liking.
“You could always beg for mercy,” he began. “Grovel at my feet and beg for your life, and then maybe-”
“Where’s the fun in that?”
“I want you to do something! I want you to scream, to plead, to cry out! Why are you so CALM?”
“Because you’re predictable?” The Coatl female finally raised her head and looked him dead in the eye with golden ovals that couldn’t care less about what was going to happen. Infuriating piece of work, he snarled internally.
“How, my dear, am I predictable?” he snapped.
“Oh, I don’t know. You follow the Plaguebringer, for instance? The queen of all death?”
Ambrosia stared at her. “How did you find out?”
“It’s quite obvious,” she remarked, looking over at the iron door behind the Imperial. He moved slightly to cover her view of the potential escape route. “The blood, the manky dungeon. The clothes. It’s all in plain sight.”
He just laughed. “You’re starting to sound a lot like someone I once knew.”
“Who, the detective?”
“Yes.”
“I should hope so, I used to work with him.”
“Annoying brat, isn’t he?” Ambrosia cooed, nearing closer to the peach stained dragoness.
The Coatl just cocked her head, looking at him dead in the eye yet again. Thinking. “Nope,” she finally said, “not really. He was actually rather funny. Much more of an egotistical comedian than you.”
The Pearl Imperial just raised an eyebrow in scornful questioning. “Seriously?”
“Yep!”
Ambrosia sighed a heaving sigh, rolling his eyes to the ceiling and noting how the wood was starting to rot with the dampness of sick-smelling liquid. He made a small mental note to clean it out before urging his eyes to look at the Coatl before him.
“What your name?” he asked, seemingly startling her with the unexpected question.
“Small talker, are you?”
“Just answer it.”
“Nagrarok.”
A cruel, small smile curled at Ambrosia’s lips as he started to step away from the Coatl – Nagrarok. An ancient warrior who had led the infamous Zenyati into war with the Chimera. Interesting.
“Goodbye, Nagrarok,” he said simply, leaving the room.
And with that, the female starting screaming. His first job was done.
---
A sudden pounding came at the door, making the Imperial jump before the mirror in his room. He’d been trying to sort out his tussled mane of hair, and been trying to de-crease his clothes before making his speech to his ever-loyal followers. His rose quartz eyes had stared back at him for the longest time, shadowed with the lives he had taken already. The smallest bit of his brain – his conscience – was screaming at him not to make this speech. Not to take any more lives. Yet it was such a small voice that it never seemed to get through to him. It was like a little squeaking noise in the back of his head. Unimportant.
“Sire, your audience awaits you,” a familiar voice called from the other side of the door.
“Thank you, Lalotai,” Ambrosia called back. “I’ll be out soon!”
The Opal-speckled Imp heard his brother-in-arms walk away heavily and waited until he heard the wooden door at the end of the hall clang shut and lock, waited for silence to fall upon the hall, before turning back to the dusty mirror before him. He could see a portrait of him and his family - Lalotai, Halokai and Demeter - and every single one of them was staring into the back of his skull.
His sister, poor Imperial, didn't last long. She went against her elder, much stronger brothers and tried to tear their operation apart. Tried to get that disgusting detective involved. Ambrosia almost laughed at the memory; his sister-in-arms had never been the brightest dragoness. He had to admire her spirit, though.
With a sigh, he smoothed down a few stray strands in his mane and stepped out into the cold and damp corridor of the Council's arena. The walls were draped with vines and old, tattered flags with the emblem of the family who used to run this place. Moss and odd flowers sprouted up from the ground beneath his roughened paws, swaying in the cold breeze of the Tundra, and a scratty red carpet had slithered its way up to the podium, where he would speak. Most would look for a grand hall or a center to speak in, but all the Pearl Imperial needed was to send out a code - "Inferior" - and they all knew where to go.
Ambrosia closed the half-rotten door behind him and made sure to flick his robe backwards in an attempt to look especially dramatic. After all, today was going to be a great day, and he wanted to look his absolute best for such an occasion. His feet brushed leaves as he swept towards a ragged, purple curtain waving him towards the podium. His podium.
He waved away the curtain with a large, torn and opal-flecked wing and saw just how many of his followers had turned up. His brother Lalotai was stood beside the podium itself, holding the Council's emblem. Holokai was tying up something down the stage, hissing to himself as the knot became harder and harder to do, and over 300 dragons and dragonesses were gathered in the courtyard before the stage. An applause roared in Ambrosia's direction, causing a small, hideously selfish smile to cross his lips as he stood before them all. He let it roll on for a few seconds before sticking up a single paw, silencing them almost immediately.
He cleared his throat loudly before letting his voice echo around the stadium walls. "My dear, ever-faithful followers of the Council," he began. "I thank you for coming tonight to this special event!" Another round of applause before Lalotai takes it upon himself to silence them with a single movement. "I want to remind you, before we begin, that all of the rewards promised to you will come in due time, as our Lady and Saviour will accept the precious offering we have for her today." The crowd of dragons and dragonesses gasped at the words "precious offering", the curiousity obvious in the joint sound. Brilliant.
He moved over to the left, past two Mirrors and a Pearlcatcher, all whimpering solemnly under their breath as he passed them. All of them were bare of apparel, and the Mirror furthest down even had the nerve to try to shrink away from him. He decided, out of sheer disappointment, to snap his jaws at the muttering female, causing her to cry out in shock and fear. It stoked the black flame in his heart to hear such a soft, shriekingly fearsome noise.
As he finally reached the end, applause started drift its way into his ears, cheers and whoops of success joining them soon after. All of the Council hated - severely - the dragon he had managed to find. He'd tried to ruin their operations multiple times and had even swayed his poor sister to his side before her "mysterious" death, and was a personal favourite to torture on Ambrosia's behalf.
"Behold, my loyal followers," he called backwards, dragging the dragon forward to the edge of the wooden pier. "Skulduggery; well known detective, magician, warrior... And soon to be dead!"
The applause was deafening. He absolutely revelled in it.
"You know what I've just noticed about you?" Skulduggery asked, cocking his head. "Your ears. They're massive. And your nose. You look a bit like a goblin."
"Watch your mouth, detective," Holokai growled from behind the pair.
"I won't have one soon enough so I may as well say what I want."
Ambrosia stopped in his train of thought. "You're.. not going to escape?"
"You just murdered my wife in front of me and my daughter's no where to be seen. I haven't exactly got a reason to live, have I?"
Dragons in the crowd gasped as the words spilled out of the detective's mouth. Not at what Ambrosia had done... But at what the detective was saying. He wasn't going to escape.
"Don't know what to do now, do you?" Skulduggery asked sullenly. His ice-white eyes were glossed over with unshed tears at the death of his wife and the disappearance of his daughter. Ambrosia almost felt sorry for the dragon, he had to admit that.
"Admittedly, no. I expected a witty remark by now," Ambrosia said, looking and feeling confused.
The detective just closed his eyes and sighed. "Just get on with it. I want to see her."
A flood of near-sympathy overcame the Imperial for a few seconds before he smiled cruely and decided the best course of action.
"Nah, I'll just torture you instead."
"Wha-why?" he cried out suddenly, pulling against his ties with all his might as he tried to stand.
"Torture. You're not getting what you want that easily. I'd much rather break you first." A vicious smile crossed his lips as he watched the detective's features go from sadness to horror to a cry for help.
This was going to be fun.
---
The detective screamed for days on end as he was whipped, stretched, flogged and everything else in a single cell room. He was often found in the corner, sobbing and praying for his end to come soon. It never did. It'd been almost a week since they found the detective, yet with every passing day he was getting more and more... unlike himself. He'd started muttering words, clicking his tongue at random and stalking around the room, looking at a certain spot for hours and hours. He kept mentioning his daughter's name, Rayne, over and over and over, never once wasting a breath. Even whilst he was crying out from being pulled to the edge of death but never grabbing that sweet relief, Ambrosia could tell he was thinking about her and his wife.
Today, however, the detective was stood in the center of the room, staring at the Imperial with sunken blue eyes. He'd thinned out over the past week, his bones sticking out all over the place like little hills and his facial structure being as sharp as ever.
"Hello, Ambrosia," he cooed as the Imperial entered, staying where he was. "Lovely day, isn't it?"
"Hello, detective," was all he replied with.
"Did you know that the Sparrow flies South for the winter?"
Ambrosia discontinued moving towards the stool at the left side of the room and turned to stare at the thinning dragon. "What?"
Skulduggery only scoffed. "Well, that's rather impolite. It's "sorry", not "what"."
"I--"
"Oh, spare me the agony of an apology. It's rather pathetic. Especially since you don't particularly come from a family with much education."
"I wasn't going to apologise," Ambrosia hissed.
"Oh," Skulduggery muttered, cocking his head to the left. "Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Positive?"
"Skulduggery-"
"100% absolutely, undoubtedly sure?"
"Shut up!"
"Alright."
Ambrosia reached into his silken, white cloak and gripped the handle of a carving knife he'd brought down to try a new way to completely break the detective. Now, though, he just felt like killing off the old fool. He now had no use for the skeletal figure, and his incompetence to ever shut up was getting on the Imperial's nerves. He knew that Skulduggery was looking right at the dagger, but nothing in his face said that he cared. He just went on staring at it, muttering something under his breath. Ambrosia moved a step forward; the Skydancer didn't budge. If anything, he shuffled forward slightly. He wants it to end, desperately. Even though the detective is possibly more unhinged than he is, he still understands the concept of death and the peace it may bring.
Ambrosia handed the knife over to him. "Do it yourself."
"Well, that would be cowardly," Skulduggery replied. "I'd much rather you do it."
"I have more important things to do than to deal with a suicidal skeleton."
"You're just as insane as I am, my friend. You've got nothing else to do." He threw the knife towards the ground. "You do it."
With that, the Imperial swooped down and threw the knife at the Skydancer with all the rage bubbling in his system, hearing it go right through his chest and into his heart. Skulduggery stood there, wide eyed, before slumping to the ground. But that wasn't to be the end.
It was only just the beginning of a long-term rivalry.
@Starrmii Done! I added one of my own dragons to be a torture victim towards the end down to his role in society and other things [kinda needed to flesh him out]. Enjoy!
---
The dragoness sat still in her chair, staring at the floor. The massive pink Imperial had tried everything he could think of to get her to look up, but still she refused. She had rough shards of gem permanently attached to her feathers and her skin, the tiniest bits cornering her buttercup-coloured eyes like small, golden predators. Her feathers were hued in shades of orange and green, her skin coloured from pearly white to grey. She’d initially worn small bits of silver jewellery, but those were long gone into the depths of the insane Imperial’s pockets.
“It’s a shame, really,” Ambrosia hissed, a cruel smile forming on his lips. “You won’t witness the look on my face when I get to kill you.”
“Oh, what a shame indeed,” the Coatl replied with a hint of sarcasm.
Ambrosia grunted half-heartedly. The Coatl was becoming a significant irritation rather quickly. Too quickly for his liking.
“You could always beg for mercy,” he began. “Grovel at my feet and beg for your life, and then maybe-”
“Where’s the fun in that?”
“I want you to do something! I want you to scream, to plead, to cry out! Why are you so CALM?”
“Because you’re predictable?” The Coatl female finally raised her head and looked him dead in the eye with golden ovals that couldn’t care less about what was going to happen. Infuriating piece of work, he snarled internally.
“How, my dear, am I predictable?” he snapped.
“Oh, I don’t know. You follow the Plaguebringer, for instance? The queen of all death?”
Ambrosia stared at her. “How did you find out?”
“It’s quite obvious,” she remarked, looking over at the iron door behind the Imperial. He moved slightly to cover her view of the potential escape route. “The blood, the manky dungeon. The clothes. It’s all in plain sight.”
He just laughed. “You’re starting to sound a lot like someone I once knew.”
“Who, the detective?”
“Yes.”
“I should hope so, I used to work with him.”
“Annoying brat, isn’t he?” Ambrosia cooed, nearing closer to the peach stained dragoness.
The Coatl just cocked her head, looking at him dead in the eye yet again. Thinking. “Nope,” she finally said, “not really. He was actually rather funny. Much more of an egotistical comedian than you.”
The Pearl Imperial just raised an eyebrow in scornful questioning. “Seriously?”
“Yep!”
Ambrosia sighed a heaving sigh, rolling his eyes to the ceiling and noting how the wood was starting to rot with the dampness of sick-smelling liquid. He made a small mental note to clean it out before urging his eyes to look at the Coatl before him.
“What your name?” he asked, seemingly startling her with the unexpected question.
“Small talker, are you?”
“Just answer it.”
“Nagrarok.”
A cruel, small smile curled at Ambrosia’s lips as he started to step away from the Coatl – Nagrarok. An ancient warrior who had led the infamous Zenyati into war with the Chimera. Interesting.
“Goodbye, Nagrarok,” he said simply, leaving the room.
And with that, the female starting screaming. His first job was done.
---
A sudden pounding came at the door, making the Imperial jump before the mirror in his room. He’d been trying to sort out his tussled mane of hair, and been trying to de-crease his clothes before making his speech to his ever-loyal followers. His rose quartz eyes had stared back at him for the longest time, shadowed with the lives he had taken already. The smallest bit of his brain – his conscience – was screaming at him not to make this speech. Not to take any more lives. Yet it was such a small voice that it never seemed to get through to him. It was like a little squeaking noise in the back of his head. Unimportant.
“Sire, your audience awaits you,” a familiar voice called from the other side of the door.
“Thank you, Lalotai,” Ambrosia called back. “I’ll be out soon!”
The Opal-speckled Imp heard his brother-in-arms walk away heavily and waited until he heard the wooden door at the end of the hall clang shut and lock, waited for silence to fall upon the hall, before turning back to the dusty mirror before him. He could see a portrait of him and his family - Lalotai, Halokai and Demeter - and every single one of them was staring into the back of his skull.
His sister, poor Imperial, didn't last long. She went against her elder, much stronger brothers and tried to tear their operation apart. Tried to get that disgusting detective involved. Ambrosia almost laughed at the memory; his sister-in-arms had never been the brightest dragoness. He had to admire her spirit, though.
With a sigh, he smoothed down a few stray strands in his mane and stepped out into the cold and damp corridor of the Council's arena. The walls were draped with vines and old, tattered flags with the emblem of the family who used to run this place. Moss and odd flowers sprouted up from the ground beneath his roughened paws, swaying in the cold breeze of the Tundra, and a scratty red carpet had slithered its way up to the podium, where he would speak. Most would look for a grand hall or a center to speak in, but all the Pearl Imperial needed was to send out a code - "Inferior" - and they all knew where to go.
Ambrosia closed the half-rotten door behind him and made sure to flick his robe backwards in an attempt to look especially dramatic. After all, today was going to be a great day, and he wanted to look his absolute best for such an occasion. His feet brushed leaves as he swept towards a ragged, purple curtain waving him towards the podium. His podium.
He waved away the curtain with a large, torn and opal-flecked wing and saw just how many of his followers had turned up. His brother Lalotai was stood beside the podium itself, holding the Council's emblem. Holokai was tying up something down the stage, hissing to himself as the knot became harder and harder to do, and over 300 dragons and dragonesses were gathered in the courtyard before the stage. An applause roared in Ambrosia's direction, causing a small, hideously selfish smile to cross his lips as he stood before them all. He let it roll on for a few seconds before sticking up a single paw, silencing them almost immediately.
He cleared his throat loudly before letting his voice echo around the stadium walls. "My dear, ever-faithful followers of the Council," he began. "I thank you for coming tonight to this special event!" Another round of applause before Lalotai takes it upon himself to silence them with a single movement. "I want to remind you, before we begin, that all of the rewards promised to you will come in due time, as our Lady and Saviour will accept the precious offering we have for her today." The crowd of dragons and dragonesses gasped at the words "precious offering", the curiousity obvious in the joint sound. Brilliant.
He moved over to the left, past two Mirrors and a Pearlcatcher, all whimpering solemnly under their breath as he passed them. All of them were bare of apparel, and the Mirror furthest down even had the nerve to try to shrink away from him. He decided, out of sheer disappointment, to snap his jaws at the muttering female, causing her to cry out in shock and fear. It stoked the black flame in his heart to hear such a soft, shriekingly fearsome noise.
As he finally reached the end, applause started drift its way into his ears, cheers and whoops of success joining them soon after. All of the Council hated - severely - the dragon he had managed to find. He'd tried to ruin their operations multiple times and had even swayed his poor sister to his side before her "mysterious" death, and was a personal favourite to torture on Ambrosia's behalf.
"Behold, my loyal followers," he called backwards, dragging the dragon forward to the edge of the wooden pier. "Skulduggery; well known detective, magician, warrior... And soon to be dead!"
The applause was deafening. He absolutely revelled in it.
"You know what I've just noticed about you?" Skulduggery asked, cocking his head. "Your ears. They're massive. And your nose. You look a bit like a goblin."
"Watch your mouth, detective," Holokai growled from behind the pair.
"I won't have one soon enough so I may as well say what I want."
Ambrosia stopped in his train of thought. "You're.. not going to escape?"
"You just murdered my wife in front of me and my daughter's no where to be seen. I haven't exactly got a reason to live, have I?"
Dragons in the crowd gasped as the words spilled out of the detective's mouth. Not at what Ambrosia had done... But at what the detective was saying. He wasn't going to escape.
"Don't know what to do now, do you?" Skulduggery asked sullenly. His ice-white eyes were glossed over with unshed tears at the death of his wife and the disappearance of his daughter. Ambrosia almost felt sorry for the dragon, he had to admit that.
"Admittedly, no. I expected a witty remark by now," Ambrosia said, looking and feeling confused.
The detective just closed his eyes and sighed. "Just get on with it. I want to see her."
A flood of near-sympathy overcame the Imperial for a few seconds before he smiled cruely and decided the best course of action.
"Nah, I'll just torture you instead."
"Wha-why?" he cried out suddenly, pulling against his ties with all his might as he tried to stand.
"Torture. You're not getting what you want that easily. I'd much rather break you first." A vicious smile crossed his lips as he watched the detective's features go from sadness to horror to a cry for help.
This was going to be fun.
---
The detective screamed for days on end as he was whipped, stretched, flogged and everything else in a single cell room. He was often found in the corner, sobbing and praying for his end to come soon. It never did. It'd been almost a week since they found the detective, yet with every passing day he was getting more and more... unlike himself. He'd started muttering words, clicking his tongue at random and stalking around the room, looking at a certain spot for hours and hours. He kept mentioning his daughter's name, Rayne, over and over and over, never once wasting a breath. Even whilst he was crying out from being pulled to the edge of death but never grabbing that sweet relief, Ambrosia could tell he was thinking about her and his wife.
Today, however, the detective was stood in the center of the room, staring at the Imperial with sunken blue eyes. He'd thinned out over the past week, his bones sticking out all over the place like little hills and his facial structure being as sharp as ever.
"Hello, Ambrosia," he cooed as the Imperial entered, staying where he was. "Lovely day, isn't it?"
"Hello, detective," was all he replied with.
"Did you know that the Sparrow flies South for the winter?"
Ambrosia discontinued moving towards the stool at the left side of the room and turned to stare at the thinning dragon. "What?"
Skulduggery only scoffed. "Well, that's rather impolite. It's "sorry", not "what"."
"I--"
"Oh, spare me the agony of an apology. It's rather pathetic. Especially since you don't particularly come from a family with much education."
"I wasn't going to apologise," Ambrosia hissed.
"Oh," Skulduggery muttered, cocking his head to the left. "Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Positive?"
"Skulduggery-"
"100% absolutely, undoubtedly sure?"
"Shut up!"
"Alright."
Ambrosia reached into his silken, white cloak and gripped the handle of a carving knife he'd brought down to try a new way to completely break the detective. Now, though, he just felt like killing off the old fool. He now had no use for the skeletal figure, and his incompetence to ever shut up was getting on the Imperial's nerves. He knew that Skulduggery was looking right at the dagger, but nothing in his face said that he cared. He just went on staring at it, muttering something under his breath. Ambrosia moved a step forward; the Skydancer didn't budge. If anything, he shuffled forward slightly. He wants it to end, desperately. Even though the detective is possibly more unhinged than he is, he still understands the concept of death and the peace it may bring.
Ambrosia handed the knife over to him. "Do it yourself."
"Well, that would be cowardly," Skulduggery replied. "I'd much rather you do it."
"I have more important things to do than to deal with a suicidal skeleton."
"You're just as insane as I am, my friend. You've got nothing else to do." He threw the knife towards the ground. "You do it."
With that, the Imperial swooped down and threw the knife at the Skydancer with all the rage bubbling in his system, hearing it go right through his chest and into his heart. Skulduggery stood there, wide eyed, before slumping to the ground. But that wasn't to be the end.
It was only just the beginning of a long-term rivalry.
U68uCRc.jpg
@Lawcaldwell your dragon's next, if you still want it doing!
@Lawcaldwell your dragon's next, if you still want it doing!
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie

Yes, please! c:
@Ozie

Yes, please! c:
EZlaHu2.png
UPDATES:
> My time limit to do these lores have been REMOVED as it started to feel more like a chore than enjoyment. If you want your lore doing as quickly as possible, please keep in mind that EXTRA will have to be payed in terms of how quickly you want it doing. The MINIMUM amount of days I will be able to do your lore is 3-5 consecutive days, as I like to brainstorm and test out ideas before finishing it. Please keep that in mind.
> In terms of extra pay for finishing your lore quickly, you will have to pay an extra 4,000t for every day you want it doing. FOR EXAMPLE: If you want it doing in THREE DAYS, an extra 12,000t will have to be added to the original price.
> Please reference who it was made by IN YOUR DRAGON'S BIO, or link it back to THIS THREAD. I will be looking at the lores I link to individually and ping you if there is no link to it.
> From now on, a link BACK to this thread will be put in at the BOTTOM of every lore. Before you ask; no, you CANNOT remove it.

Thank you for reading!
UPDATES:
> My time limit to do these lores have been REMOVED as it started to feel more like a chore than enjoyment. If you want your lore doing as quickly as possible, please keep in mind that EXTRA will have to be payed in terms of how quickly you want it doing. The MINIMUM amount of days I will be able to do your lore is 3-5 consecutive days, as I like to brainstorm and test out ideas before finishing it. Please keep that in mind.
> In terms of extra pay for finishing your lore quickly, you will have to pay an extra 4,000t for every day you want it doing. FOR EXAMPLE: If you want it doing in THREE DAYS, an extra 12,000t will have to be added to the original price.
> Please reference who it was made by IN YOUR DRAGON'S BIO, or link it back to THIS THREAD. I will be looking at the lores I link to individually and ping you if there is no link to it.
> From now on, a link BACK to this thread will be put in at the BOTTOM of every lore. Before you ask; no, you CANNOT remove it.

Thank you for reading!
U68uCRc.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39