Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ozie's Lore Shop! [FULL!~]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39
@CercerisSting

That's fine! I got confused by the "Aquamarine" in your original request, that's all LOL. I'll fix them up now for you, if you'd like.

I've just fixed up your original request, so that should be good to go in your bio now! Glad you enjoyed it!
@CercerisSting

That's fine! I got confused by the "Aquamarine" in your original request, that's all LOL. I'll fix them up now for you, if you'd like.

I've just fixed up your original request, so that should be good to go in your bio now! Glad you enjoyed it!
U68uCRc.jpg
@CercerisSting

Hi! I just checked Cesara's bio and you picked up the wrong lore, somehow? Your girl's lore is here, so it seems like you picked up FacinaRose's Cesara's lore by mistake. :)
@CercerisSting

Hi! I just checked Cesara's bio and you picked up the wrong lore, somehow? Your girl's lore is here, so it seems like you picked up FacinaRose's Cesara's lore by mistake. :)
U68uCRc.jpg
@CercerisSting Finally done with Turquoise's lore after a whole while of writer's block. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope it's to your tastes! [quote=Turquoise Lore][center]-1-[/center] “Turquoise, it’s your turn.” Her head shot up from where it was resting against a tree trunk to look her magic instructor in the eyes. He was a cream-white Wildclaw with the prettiest of blue trapped inside his wings, and he was looking down at her with a slightly bored but encouraging look on his face. “Can I skip this?” the Coatl asked her tutor. “No, Turquoise, you can’t. It’s a mandatory test, you know this.” “Ilunis…” He started tapping his foot on the soft carpet of earth below him. “Come on, Turquoise.” Everyone else was staring at her by this point; all of the other hatchlings in the lair. [i]Clan Arcadia[/i] had always been known to have a higher amount of magic running through the stones, the trees, the earth itself, and it showed itself through the hatchlings born there. Each one of them had some level of magic; some could wield the Arcanist’s runes, some could make flowers bloom early, some could use illusions to hide themselves or change how they appear. Turquoise couldn’t do that. “Maybe she’s scared again,” a hatchling close to her jeered, he eyes a piercing pink compared to the Coatl’s own. They were stark against the slimy, moss green of her coat. “I’m not scared!” she attempted to call back with a snarl, but it only came out as a whisper. She knew they would’ve laughed if Ilunis hadn’t snapped at them to stop. “Come on, Turquoise,” he repeated, his look as soft as the vest that hugged his body. “It’ll only take longer if you keep sitting there.” At first, she wanted to stay huddled by the tree for a little while longer, staring off into space and wondering what lies beyond their knowledge, but she knew that she couldn’t do that, knew that she had to do the test in order to move on with the day. So she stood up slowly, a wave of mocking gasps rising with her. She was before them all in the blink of an eye. “What are you going to show us today, then?” her tutor asked politely. “A stupid little ember,” Doppio, an egotistical Imperial male with the attention span of a sparrow, snorted, a few giggles rising with his immature claim. [i]Oh, I’ll prove you wrong. [/i] “I’m going to show you an ember, yes,” she clarified calmly, “but it’ll grow. I know it will.” Ilunis thrust his chin towards the crowd of hatchlings. “Blow them away, Tur.” The Coatl female cupped her paws before her as soon as she was ready and muttered under her breath. To anyone else, it’d look like she was conjuring up a spell, but in reality, she was praying to the Arcanist to help her; asking for the power to wield the flame just like she’d seen those from the Volcano do during their festivities. A warmth then grew in her paws, the cyan blue of magic-fuelled fire licking at her digits and palms like a puppy would when they wanted attention. All of the hatchlings around her leaned forward, either in anticipation or in irritation; in awe or in boredom. Some of them squinted, some of them had eyes wider than the moon, and all of them soon leaned back into their seats among fallen Starwood trees, groaning as it was snuffed out with a single [i]clap[/i]. “That was it?” Doppio asked. “Leave her alone, Doppio,” her tutor sighed. “She tried.” “But that was awful!” “[i]Doppio.[/i]” “No, he’s right,” Turquoise muttered. She was ringing her paws around each other, the movements disturbing the tassels of her golden shawl. “It was really bad.” Ilu gazed at her sadly. “There’s always room for improvement, my dear.” “As if [i]she’s[/i] ever going to improve,” the Tundra of green from before taunted. “She might as well not have magic at all!” Her eyes welled up. “That’s not true!” “Is too!” “It’s not!” She started chanting then, calling her a failure at magic, and others joined in. The only one who didn’t was Ilunis,, yet even he looked like he agreed. [i]Maybe there[/i] isn’t [i]hope for her[/i], his facial expression, his frown and soft eyes, screamed into the daylight, as obvious as a bell ringing out in silence. The Coatl’s heart broke as she sped off into the surrounding woodland, ignoring the cries of her tutor as she knew he’d do nothing else to stop her. He must've thought that she would return. [center]-2-[/center] The pile of wood lit up in a burst of ocean blue under her gaze, its heat immediately turning the snow around it to slush, then water, then small wisps of steam. Over the years, Turquoise had grown stronger, more willing to prove those of her past wrong, and she finally could with her newfound lengths of magic. She could coat herself in flame as protective stance, could set her wings alight without so much as a second thought, could cause flame to enter her jaded pink eyes so that anyone who stared into them would immediately run away. “Having fun?” As much as she tried to hide her jump at the sudden speech, the other Coatl female still caught it and grinned mischievously. She was donned in a simple green drape, lilies laced into her belt of vine and more seemingly growing from her wings. She blushed slightly but didn’t answer. “Mind if I join you?” “Well, you’re going to need to pay me,” the Coatl remarked, grinning as she held her paws over her own flame. “I’d say about a thousand for every minute.” Cesara heaved a breath as she perched herself next to the roaring flame. “You ask too much of me, my dear friend.” Turquoise just chuckled and forced her stare away from the other female Coatl, attempting to focus on the fire before her; on how it danced and twirled around her paws as if they were gentle slips of silk running through the gaps between each individual digit. It wasn’t long before Cesara joined in. “Cold?” Turquoise asked, still smiling slightly at how the Coatl was slowly but surely getting closer to her. “Very,” she murmured back. “Do you regret choosing to stay?” “No, of course not! It’s just a lot colder than I expected.” She snorted. “Should’ve worn your scarf, you silly little thing.” “Oh my Deities,” Cesara cried playfully, “I didn’t think of that!” The Coatl of blue just shoved her friend, sending her sprawling to the snow-covered grass as they both giggled. “Don’t be like that.” “Can you help me up?” She was reaching up to grasp onto her headscarf from where she was on the floor, and she missed by a mane’s width every time. “I don’t know… I’m thinking I should just leave you there.” “Please?” Turquoise groaned mockingly and grabbed onto the reaching paws. She was pleasantly surprised by how smooth they were, how they fit in hers so simply and wonderfully, how Cesara herself had the lingering scent of poppies and roses hanging around her as she sat up. The orange-speckled fur was soft and covered in tiny bits of snow that hadn’t yet melted, and the guise that hung loose over her body was now shimmering with specks of white and blue thanks to being shoved. [i]Gorgeous[/i], she thought, [i]but utterly frozen[/i]. “Come closer,” the female invited, “I’ll help warm you up.” “Good,” her friend stammered, “I’m so cold.” It didn’t take long for them to curl up together in front of the flame of blue, the heat brushing its hands tenderly over their frozen joints as they watched the snow come down like confetti around them. It was a gorgeous sight to behold, but she couldn’t help but gaze at the Coatl sat next to her, her eyes fixed on her warm smile and rosy cheeks and curious gaze. [i]I wonder if she knows how beautiful she is. [/i] “Huh?” Cesara inquired, her attention snatched away from the twirling twinkles. [i]Oh shoot, did I just..?[/i] “I didn’t say anything.” “Are you sure? You m-must have said something. I heard you talk.” [i]Yep, I said it out loud.[/i] “Just muttering to myself,” Turquoise beamed. “Just focus on warming yourself up, you can’t even Sorniethan at the minute because you’re so cold.” It took a few seconds for Cesara to respond, but when she did, the blue female sighed internally with relief. “Okay.” [center]-3-[/center] The water was up to her hips now. Just two hours before nightfall, both Cesara and Turquoise had flown over to the shore by the Starfall Isles, embracing the day they had off before Atasna’s—Cesara’s brother’s—wedding. Her lover had finished growing the needed flowers for the bouquets earlier than they thought, with the petunias now well on their way to the desired location in the midst of the Sunbeam Ruins, and so the two Coatl’s had spent the entire day reading beside a fire, snuggled together under a thick, cotton blanket, waiting for the warm air of late daytime to befall the Arcanist’s shores. And now here she was, wading into the star-speckled water with the hopes that the moon rising above them would inch just a small bit closer. “Don’t go too far out, will you?” Cesara called from the shore where she was curled up, book in paw and Turquoise’s shawl around her shoulders. “I’ll be fine, Ces! Stop worrying so much.” “I wouldn’t have to if you weren’t as light as a feather.” Her memory flashed back to a day only two weeks ago, where Cesara had managed to managed to pick Turquoise up with little to no effort at all and caused an endless stream of jokes and remarks to follow her around all day, every day as she stalked the lair in search of something to do when Ces was busy. The torment she received was awful. “Stop teasing me about that,” Turquoise moaned. “It’s mean!” “I love you too.” The female just stuck her tongue out at her lover, who returned the gesture in an instant before smiling to herself and going back to her book about a world that went to war. [i]How a whole world could go to war[/i], Turquoise had thought to herself, [i]is beyond me? Surely someone had common sense? [/i] She stood there for a while, gazing up at the silver disk of a moon that rose slowly above her. Craters of near-black were stark against her glowing body of grey, hairline cracks running around her from the abuse she’d taken from the Shade before the Deities kept it at bay with the help of volunteers amongst dragonkind. It’d been a dream, when she was younger, to go off and fend for her world, but now that she had a lover to consider… well, that dream changed. After Deities knows how long, she turned around and wandered up to the shore, spying Cesara attempting to make a fire with a couple of jagged rocks she’d found along the coastline, where the crystalline blue lapped up near her feet and swept specks of sand away with it. Beside Cesara sat a basket with a blanket, another book and food inside. Her female lover had even considered packing another blanket to be used for drying, and a spare change of clothes for both of them in case they needed it. Turquoise definitely did. “Back so soon?” the orange-flecked Coatl mused happily, her voice like a song amongst the birds that nestled here. “Of course,” she said proudly, “I can’t leave my helpless girlfriend to fend for herself, can I?” “Says the one who weighs next to nothing—” Instead of asking her to stop, Turquoise shut her up by shaking the water clinging to her clothes, mane, fur and wings onto Cesara, making her shriek and squirm under the unexpected shower she was being given. “Turquoise, stop!” she cried, giggling. She did, but not without a final flick of her tail; one that threw a small droplet of ocean onto the tip of her lover’s nose and caused the blue female to trot a few steps away from the Coatl’s clutches. “Honestly, you big [i]spoon[/i],” she groaned in spite of her smile. “I’m soaked, now!” “Aww,” Turquoise cooed, “does my lover want me to be the big spoon tonight?” It was meant to be a joke until Ces smiled up at her, her eyes soft and inviting. “That’d be nice, actually.” “O-oh,” she murmured, shocked and blushing slightly. “That wasn’t what I was expecting, but alright.” The other Coatl laughed and patted the sand. “Come sit down with me, hon, I’m getting lonely.” Turquoise did as she was told, the sand beneath her shifting out of the way so that she could perch herself next to the love of her life with ease. It was soft, almost like one of the ivory-laced cushion back at their place—Cesara’s favourite one, considering she hogged it constantly—with the sand slithering over her feet and paws with grace and elegance. Or most of it did, anyway, with small bits of it clinging to the dampness of the cloth she wore and her limbs. The female beside her sighed wistfully. “Isn’t the sky beautiful?” “Well, kiss me if I’m wrong, but—” Her lover merely pressed her lips against hers, cutting her sentence off with the how gentle and how soft they were compared to Turquoise’s chapped ones, and just as quickly as it had started, it was over, leaving a confused female to stare into the gorgeous Arcane eyes of a certain nature-wielding female. Cesara grinned at her. “You’re normally wrong.” She just smirked back. “I don’t think I’m wrong about you being the most beautiful thing I’ve ever set eyes on.” [right][size=1][i]Made by Ozie in "[URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2371542]Ozie's Lore Shop![/URL]"[/i][/size][/right] [/quote]
@CercerisSting
Finally done with Turquoise's lore after a whole while of writer's block. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope it's to your tastes!
Turquoise Lore wrote:
-1-
“Turquoise, it’s your turn.”
Her head shot up from where it was resting against a tree trunk to look her magic instructor in the eyes. He was a cream-white Wildclaw with the prettiest of blue trapped inside his wings, and he was looking down at her with a slightly bored but encouraging look on his face.
“Can I skip this?” the Coatl asked her tutor.
“No, Turquoise, you can’t. It’s a mandatory test, you know this.”
“Ilunis…”
He started tapping his foot on the soft carpet of earth below him. “Come on, Turquoise.”
Everyone else was staring at her by this point; all of the other hatchlings in the lair. Clan Arcadia had always been known to have a higher amount of magic running through the stones, the trees, the earth itself, and it showed itself through the hatchlings born there. Each one of them had some level of magic; some could wield the Arcanist’s runes, some could make flowers bloom early, some could use illusions to hide themselves or change how they appear.
Turquoise couldn’t do that.
“Maybe she’s scared again,” a hatchling close to her jeered, he eyes a piercing pink compared to the Coatl’s own. They were stark against the slimy, moss green of her coat.
“I’m not scared!” she attempted to call back with a snarl, but it only came out as a whisper.
She knew they would’ve laughed if Ilunis hadn’t snapped at them to stop.
“Come on, Turquoise,” he repeated, his look as soft as the vest that hugged his body. “It’ll only take longer if you keep sitting there.”
At first, she wanted to stay huddled by the tree for a little while longer, staring off into space and wondering what lies beyond their knowledge, but she knew that she couldn’t do that, knew that she had to do the test in order to move on with the day. So she stood up slowly, a wave of mocking gasps rising with her.
She was before them all in the blink of an eye.
“What are you going to show us today, then?” her tutor asked politely.
“A stupid little ember,” Doppio, an egotistical Imperial male with the attention span of a sparrow, snorted, a few giggles rising with his immature claim.
Oh, I’ll prove you wrong.
“I’m going to show you an ember, yes,” she clarified calmly, “but it’ll grow. I know it will.”
Ilunis thrust his chin towards the crowd of hatchlings. “Blow them away, Tur.”
The Coatl female cupped her paws before her as soon as she was ready and muttered under her breath. To anyone else, it’d look like she was conjuring up a spell, but in reality, she was praying to the Arcanist to help her; asking for the power to wield the flame just like she’d seen those from the Volcano do during their festivities.
A warmth then grew in her paws, the cyan blue of magic-fuelled fire licking at her digits and palms like a puppy would when they wanted attention. All of the hatchlings around her leaned forward, either in anticipation or in irritation; in awe or in boredom. Some of them squinted, some of them had eyes wider than the moon, and all of them soon leaned back into their seats among fallen Starwood trees, groaning as it was snuffed out with a single clap.
“That was it?” Doppio asked.
“Leave her alone, Doppio,” her tutor sighed. “She tried.”
“But that was awful!”
Doppio.
“No, he’s right,” Turquoise muttered. She was ringing her paws around each other, the movements disturbing the tassels of her golden shawl. “It was really bad.”
Ilu gazed at her sadly. “There’s always room for improvement, my dear.”
“As if she’s ever going to improve,” the Tundra of green from before taunted. “She might as well not have magic at all!”
Her eyes welled up. “That’s not true!”
“Is too!”
“It’s not!”
She started chanting then, calling her a failure at magic, and others joined in. The only one who didn’t was Ilunis,, yet even he looked like he agreed. Maybe there isn’t hope for her, his facial expression, his frown and soft eyes, screamed into the daylight, as obvious as a bell ringing out in silence.
The Coatl’s heart broke as she sped off into the surrounding woodland, ignoring the cries of her tutor as she knew he’d do nothing else to stop her.
He must've thought that she would return.
-2-
The pile of wood lit up in a burst of ocean blue under her gaze, its heat immediately turning the snow around it to slush, then water, then small wisps of steam. Over the years, Turquoise had grown stronger, more willing to prove those of her past wrong, and she finally could with her newfound lengths of magic. She could coat herself in flame as protective stance, could set her wings alight without so much as a second thought, could cause flame to enter her jaded pink eyes so that anyone who stared into them would immediately run away.
“Having fun?”
As much as she tried to hide her jump at the sudden speech, the other Coatl female still caught it and grinned mischievously. She was donned in a simple green drape, lilies laced into her belt of vine and more seemingly growing from her wings.
She blushed slightly but didn’t answer.
“Mind if I join you?”
“Well, you’re going to need to pay me,” the Coatl remarked, grinning as she held her paws over her own flame. “I’d say about a thousand for every minute.”
Cesara heaved a breath as she perched herself next to the roaring flame. “You ask too much of me, my dear friend.”
Turquoise just chuckled and forced her stare away from the other female Coatl, attempting to focus on the fire before her; on how it danced and twirled around her paws as if they were gentle slips of silk running through the gaps between each individual digit.
It wasn’t long before Cesara joined in.
“Cold?” Turquoise asked, still smiling slightly at how the Coatl was slowly but surely getting closer to her.
“Very,” she murmured back.
“Do you regret choosing to stay?”
“No, of course not! It’s just a lot colder than I expected.”
She snorted. “Should’ve worn your scarf, you silly little thing.”
“Oh my Deities,” Cesara cried playfully, “I didn’t think of that!”
The Coatl of blue just shoved her friend, sending her sprawling to the snow-covered grass as they both giggled. “Don’t be like that.”
“Can you help me up?” She was reaching up to grasp onto her headscarf from where she was on the floor, and she missed by a mane’s width every time.
“I don’t know… I’m thinking I should just leave you there.”
“Please?”
Turquoise groaned mockingly and grabbed onto the reaching paws. She was pleasantly surprised by how smooth they were, how they fit in hers so simply and wonderfully, how Cesara herself had the lingering scent of poppies and roses hanging around her as she sat up. The orange-speckled fur was soft and covered in tiny bits of snow that hadn’t yet melted, and the guise that hung loose over her body was now shimmering with specks of white and blue thanks to being shoved.
Gorgeous, she thought, but utterly frozen. “Come closer,” the female invited, “I’ll help warm you up.”
“Good,” her friend stammered, “I’m so cold.”
It didn’t take long for them to curl up together in front of the flame of blue, the heat brushing its hands tenderly over their frozen joints as they watched the snow come down like confetti around them. It was a gorgeous sight to behold, but she couldn’t help but gaze at the Coatl sat next to her, her eyes fixed on her warm smile and rosy cheeks and curious gaze. I wonder if she knows how beautiful she is.
“Huh?” Cesara inquired, her attention snatched away from the twirling twinkles.
Oh shoot, did I just..? “I didn’t say anything.”
“Are you sure? You m-must have said something. I heard you talk.”
Yep, I said it out loud. “Just muttering to myself,” Turquoise beamed. “Just focus on warming yourself up, you can’t even Sorniethan at the minute because you’re so cold.”
It took a few seconds for Cesara to respond, but when she did, the blue female sighed internally with relief. “Okay.”
-3-
The water was up to her hips now.
Just two hours before nightfall, both Cesara and Turquoise had flown over to the shore by the Starfall Isles, embracing the day they had off before Atasna’s—Cesara’s brother’s—wedding. Her lover had finished growing the needed flowers for the bouquets earlier than they thought, with the petunias now well on their way to the desired location in the midst of the Sunbeam Ruins, and so the two Coatl’s had spent the entire day reading beside a fire, snuggled together under a thick, cotton blanket, waiting for the warm air of late daytime to befall the Arcanist’s shores.
And now here she was, wading into the star-speckled water with the hopes that the moon rising above them would inch just a small bit closer.
“Don’t go too far out, will you?” Cesara called from the shore where she was curled up, book in paw and Turquoise’s shawl around her shoulders.
“I’ll be fine, Ces! Stop worrying so much.”
“I wouldn’t have to if you weren’t as light as a feather.”
Her memory flashed back to a day only two weeks ago, where Cesara had managed to managed to pick Turquoise up with little to no effort at all and caused an endless stream of jokes and remarks to follow her around all day, every day as she stalked the lair in search of something to do when Ces was busy.
The torment she received was awful.
“Stop teasing me about that,” Turquoise moaned. “It’s mean!”
“I love you too.”
The female just stuck her tongue out at her lover, who returned the gesture in an instant before smiling to herself and going back to her book about a world that went to war. How a whole world could go to war, Turquoise had thought to herself, is beyond me? Surely someone had common sense?
She stood there for a while, gazing up at the silver disk of a moon that rose slowly above her. Craters of near-black were stark against her glowing body of grey, hairline cracks running around her from the abuse she’d taken from the Shade before the Deities kept it at bay with the help of volunteers amongst dragonkind. It’d been a dream, when she was younger, to go off and fend for her world, but now that she had a lover to consider… well, that dream changed.
After Deities knows how long, she turned around and wandered up to the shore, spying Cesara attempting to make a fire with a couple of jagged rocks she’d found along the coastline, where the crystalline blue lapped up near her feet and swept specks of sand away with it. Beside Cesara sat a basket with a blanket, another book and food inside. Her female lover had even considered packing another blanket to be used for drying, and a spare change of clothes for both of them in case they needed it.
Turquoise definitely did.
“Back so soon?” the orange-flecked Coatl mused happily, her voice like a song amongst the birds that nestled here.
“Of course,” she said proudly, “I can’t leave my helpless girlfriend to fend for herself, can I?”
“Says the one who weighs next to nothing—”
Instead of asking her to stop, Turquoise shut her up by shaking the water clinging to her clothes, mane, fur and wings onto Cesara, making her shriek and squirm under the unexpected shower she was being given.
“Turquoise, stop!” she cried, giggling.
She did, but not without a final flick of her tail; one that threw a small droplet of ocean onto the tip of her lover’s nose and caused the blue female to trot a few steps away from the Coatl’s clutches.
“Honestly, you big spoon,” she groaned in spite of her smile. “I’m soaked, now!”
“Aww,” Turquoise cooed, “does my lover want me to be the big spoon tonight?”
It was meant to be a joke until Ces smiled up at her, her eyes soft and inviting. “That’d be nice, actually.”
“O-oh,” she murmured, shocked and blushing slightly. “That wasn’t what I was expecting, but alright.”
The other Coatl laughed and patted the sand. “Come sit down with me, hon, I’m getting lonely.”
Turquoise did as she was told, the sand beneath her shifting out of the way so that she could perch herself next to the love of her life with ease. It was soft, almost like one of the ivory-laced cushion back at their place—Cesara’s favourite one, considering she hogged it constantly—with the sand slithering over her feet and paws with grace and elegance. Or most of it did, anyway, with small bits of it clinging to the dampness of the cloth she wore and her limbs.
The female beside her sighed wistfully. “Isn’t the sky beautiful?”
“Well, kiss me if I’m wrong, but—”
Her lover merely pressed her lips against hers, cutting her sentence off with the how gentle and how soft they were compared to Turquoise’s chapped ones, and just as quickly as it had started, it was over, leaving a confused female to stare into the gorgeous Arcane eyes of a certain nature-wielding female.
Cesara grinned at her. “You’re normally wrong.”
She just smirked back. “I don’t think I’m wrong about you being the most beautiful thing I’ve ever set eyes on.”
Made by Ozie in "Ozie's Lore Shop!"
U68uCRc.jpg
@AlterZero Hey, I finally got Seon's lore done. I'm sorry that it took so long, but I won't bother getting into the details of why it did. Some things just came up and stole my time. Anyway, it's now here and ready for your approval. I hope the ending's okay! I kinda struggled with it until recently, and I thought it was a nice twist on the head for his curse. [quote=Seongsu lore]-1- [i]RUN![/i] It still rang in his ears, the sheer command in his mother’s voice as she fought for her own and her son’s safety, as a staff of layered Starwood pinned him down. Runes that were a stark pink against the white of the curved wood flashed constantly, each one showing him a memory, a possibility that could’ve changed all of this, but now... Now his mother’s runes—his mother’s [i]staff[/i]—was being used against him. By [i]him[/i]. He stood over him, a looming shadow against the burning light of the sun, a pillar of black in a temple of gold. His face was hidden by the cloak he wore, by the silhouette he cast, but Seongsu knew that it was him; his scent of pinewood and mint gave him away instantly. “Where’s your mother, you miserable wretch?” his father—Khimera—hissed, a paw of crystalline white pressing the staff against his ribcage. He didn’t answer. A snap, followed by a scream of agony, waded through the surrounding forest. It rode on the wind as if it was surfing on waves and became a mere echo seconds later. “Answer me!” Still, in spite of the pain coursing through him from fractured bone, Seongsu refused to answer. It was in that moment that his father saw the blood speckled on his scales, stained from the fight earlier that day. His mother, in spite of being powerful in her witchcraft, couldn’t fend off the rebels that attacked her; ones that threw only one blow to the side of her head with a club and she was on the ground, still. Seon, in a fit of grief and fear, had then taken it upon himself to run, heart shattered and eyes glassy. [i]Cowardice[/i], he corrected himself inwardly. [i]It was cowardice. [/i] The older male’s voice went from harsh to stone cold, almost as if a cover of ice had just washed over his tone. “[i]What happened to her?[/i]” His lips were pressed into a tight, thin line against the pain that continued to increase under his skin, shrouding the left side of his ribcage in a blanket of agony. That didn’t stop the sob that escaped him. “You might want to answer,” Khimera muttered, “or [i]else[/i].” As much as the words felt foreign in his mouth, he finally broke. “She… she died.” Slamming the staff down on his ribcage once more, his father seemed to revel in the cry that echoed through the trees. “You killed her, didn’t you?” “N-no!” the eighteen-year-old sobbed, eyes burning. “I never—” “Shut it!” He did as he was told, but tears still broke free and travelled down his face. Seongsu didn’t know whether or not they dripped to the earth below or remained tangled in his mane of violet. “Oh, stop whining,” the older male said, his tone gruff. He swore he could see a stiff grin hiding in the darkness of his hood. “This won’t hurt much.” “What are you going to do?” he stammered, wriggling under the pressure of the staff that was now being slowly, but surely, lifted from his chest. Instead of answering his question, Khim started mumbling to himself. It didn’t do much at first, but when the runes started pulsing a dark green colour from where they were carved, that’s when he started to worry. Over the years he’d been around his mother’s magic, he’d learnt a few things about the staff itself; when it was unused, the runes were white; when it was being used for good, the runes were a milky purple; when it was being held but not used, the runes where pink, like the velvety nose of a cat. When it was being used for bad, the runes were a murky green. “Dad?” he cried, sitting himself up as much as he could until the agony threw him back down to the earth below, his pain seeming to grin at him from the shadows that shrouded him. “What are you doing?” His mumbling only continued, growing loud enough for him to hear what was being uttered over and over; [i]Om namh, kaam-deevaay shkal shdrash shmsh liye vnhe dhunn jnmmdrshnn utknthitn kuru kuru, daksh dakshu-dhar kusm-vaanen hu hn swaaha[/i]. Confusion clouded Seongsu’s mind. He didn’t know many spells, and the one his father was murmuring to himself sounded more complex than anything he’d ever been taught by his mother. The only thing to let on what it was about was the glowing swamp green that alerted him of the danger, the pure [i]evil[/i], that laced Khimera’s tone. With a simple, small flick of his wrist, the gemstone perched on top was aimed at him, an aura of suffering floating around it like an invisible bubble. He was still chanting, but now it was more like a yell than a mumble. It terrified him. Then, as suddenly as it all began, it stopped with a flare of green blinding him and a rustle of the leaves around him. At first, Seongsu thought the spell had permanently damaged his eyesight, but as the burst of light flashing before his eyes died down, that proved to be untrue. He would’ve wondered if the spell had actually worked on him if the throbbing of his chest hadn’t turned his vision to black. -2- The eyes that stared back at him weren’t his. Not at all. They had once been a beautiful ocean blue, flecks of green hiding inside of them like slim strips of seaweed, and he’d once adored them for their beauty, just as his mother had. Now, they were… different. They no longer held a bubbly glint in them, no longer looked full of fun. Dread had taken care of that, as well as a flirtatious shine he could never get rid of, no matter how hard he tried. It doesn’t matter if he looked mad, upset or happy; it was [i]always there[/i], and he scowled at it constantly. All he had to do was look at someone and they’d get the wrong impression from him. Two females already had. Erina and Ornella were their names. Erina was a merchant and local scavenger for plants who he’d gone with to help rack up their food count. At first, she was fine, laughing and joking about the work they had to do, but as soon as her golden eyes had locked on to his, she went from grinning like a giddy hatchling out on an adventure to purring and flirting with him. It took him over two hours of restless flying to escape her. Ornella was a seamstress draped in feathers and silks, flaunting her skills to the families and individuals who passed through to make her business boom. All Seongsu had gone to do was purchase a navy-sky blue headdress he’d seen on the table top of her stall a week after the incident with Erina and he’d ran away seconds later, Ornella chasing after him with a lovesick smile. Both females hadn’t left him alone since, and they even waited outside of his room for him sometimes, when their jobs weren’t tearing them away from him. A rapping sound at his door shook him awake from his thoughts. “Hello?” he called out towards the door of Starwood, his mind racing with all of the possible dragons it could be. “Seon?” came an unfamiliar voice. “It’s Asteri!” “Who?” “As-ter-ie, dummy. Can I come in?” “I wouldn’t advise it, since—!” Seon never got to finish his sentence as the door was shoved open, a deep purple Imperial female on the other side. Stars shifted and glistened amongst her scales, the translucency of her wings acting like a curtain as the silhouette of her cloak shone through them, and her eyes… They were staring right into his own through the mirror. “Well,” she cooed, sweeping forward and grinning slyly. “[i]Someone[/i] has gorgeous eyes.” He swivelled round and attempted to move away but to where, he didn’t know. “Come now, Seon,” Asteri continued. “Why are you backing away from me?” “S-stay back,” he pleaded. “Why?” “Just stay away!” Her smile widened, flashing teeth, but he wasn’t focusing on her anymore. There was a window beside him, to his left, and with every second that passed, he fumbled with the latch behind his back. Each second became a second too long, a second so unbearable that he debated just crashing through the window and flying off with glass-scratched wings, but that came with the heavy risk of hurting someone below him. “Stay with me,” the female sang. “We can be happy.” [i]Click![/i] “I’d rather not, Asteri.” “And why’s that?” He answered with a shove of the glass behind him and a fell swoop out into the night beyond him. He fell until the lengthy grass barely stroked at his tail, then flapped away into the sky, hoping to blend in with the world above and beyond their reach as dragons. [center]-3-[/center] The sun filtered in through the blinds into his bedroom, burning his heavy lidded eyes into awareness before he mumbled, “If only you could turn off the sun.” He sat himself up after a couple of seconds of collecting his thoughts and stretched, satisfied with the flood of relief that escaped the knots in his back and neck before he peered around the room he lived in. Most things were the same; a starwood dresser polished enough to act like a mirror, a desk covered in ink stains, Deities-knows how many letters and odd bits of paperwork ready to be sent off, a stand in which his headdress and mask rested on until he was ready to tug it over his eyes and be rendered blind for the rest of the day. The only thing that was any different was the accompanying shawl of red cotton resting on the dummy’s shoulders. Well, that and the male sleeping soundlessly beside him. Feur was all kinds of shades of red—his diamond-carved scales throwing the sunlight into the other male’s eyes no matter what he did and glimmering Bee wings folded over him, acting like a blanket—his eyes and apparel being no different. More often than not he was seen draped in a kilt of fiery orange and his favoured shawl, hair swept to the side and shining from his early morning wash. Seongsu loved him in the mornings, when he was the most smiley and bubbliest dragon in the lair, and yet now, with his hair mussed from sleep and and bright body dulled slightly, he couldn’t help but love him even more. “Feur,” he said in a silk-soft tone, stretching himself out beside the Imperial and brushing his locks out of his face. Only a muffled groan responded. “Come on, hon. We need to get up.” When Feur’s eyes still didn’t flutter open, Seon proceeded to run a digit down the male’s neck and watched with glee as he curled into the touch with a snicker. [i]Always works.[/i] “Stop,” he pleaded with a yawn. “Wake up, then.” “No.” He repeated the action with a smirk, knowing he ran the risk of getting punched in the shoulder for doing so. “Come on, sleepyhead. We can’t stay in bed forever.” “Why?” It was obvious that the Imperial was doing his best not to react to the sensitivity that prickled under his skin. “Because I’ve got work to do, and you’ve got to keep my sanity in check.” “But I don’t want to.” “Well, I’m making you.” Knowing he wasn’t going to get any peace, his lover finally opened his eyes and sighed. “I better be rewarded,” he grunted despite the ghost of a smile that rested on his face. “You will be, I promise.” “What would I be rewarded with?” He just shrugged. “Would food suffice?” A couple of seconds went by before Feur murmured some gibberish that sounded like a “maybe” and clambered onto the Imperial’s chest, wings dragging lazily behind him. It took a few grunts and a lot of mumbling, but eventually he got himself comfortable with his head above his heart and paws tucked under Seongsu’s back. “Hon,” he began, “I need to get up. I’ve got work to do.” “Stay,” his lover pleaded. “Just for another hour.” “I’ll stay for half an hour.” “Forty-five minutes?” The male just chuckled. [i]Of course he isn’t satisfied.[/i] “Fine, but you now have no choice about coming with me.” “That’s fine as long as I get fed.” “You can have whatever I don’t eat.” Feur snorted against his chest. “So, I’m going to get air?” “Yes.” It was then that he lifted his head up, chin acting as a rest, and pulled a face at him. “How about I eat your entire plate?” “As if you could eat that much, honey.” “Hey!” Seon stuck his tongue out with a grin, watching with glee as a small smirk spread across the other male’s face. “Love you.” “I love you too, I [i]guess[/i].” “Say it properly, for Deities’ sake. I’m staying in bed just because you asked me to!” “Actually, I’m pinning you down.” “That doesn’t mean I couldn’t push you off if I wanted to.” He gave him a bored look, a tiny grin plastered on his face in spite of the exhaustion lining his heavy-lidded eyes. “I love you too, sweetie.” [right][size=1][i]Made by Ozie in "[URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2371542]Ozie's Lore Shop![/URL]"[/i][/size][/right][/quote]
@AlterZero
Hey, I finally got Seon's lore done. I'm sorry that it took so long, but I won't bother getting into the details of why it did. Some things just came up and stole my time. Anyway, it's now here and ready for your approval. I hope the ending's okay! I kinda struggled with it until recently, and I thought it was a nice twist on the head for his curse.
Seongsu lore wrote:
-1-
RUN!
It still rang in his ears, the sheer command in his mother’s voice as she fought for her own and her son’s safety, as a staff of layered Starwood pinned him down. Runes that were a stark pink against the white of the curved wood flashed constantly, each one showing him a memory, a possibility that could’ve changed all of this, but now... Now his mother’s runes—his mother’s staff—was being used against him.
By him.
He stood over him, a looming shadow against the burning light of the sun, a pillar of black in a temple of gold. His face was hidden by the cloak he wore, by the silhouette he cast, but Seongsu knew that it was him; his scent of pinewood and mint gave him away instantly.
“Where’s your mother, you miserable wretch?” his father—Khimera—hissed, a paw of crystalline white pressing the staff against his ribcage.
He didn’t answer.
A snap, followed by a scream of agony, waded through the surrounding forest. It rode on the wind as if it was surfing on waves and became a mere echo seconds later. “Answer me!”
Still, in spite of the pain coursing through him from fractured bone, Seongsu refused to answer.
It was in that moment that his father saw the blood speckled on his scales, stained from the fight earlier that day. His mother, in spite of being powerful in her witchcraft, couldn’t fend off the rebels that attacked her; ones that threw only one blow to the side of her head with a club and she was on the ground, still. Seon, in a fit of grief and fear, had then taken it upon himself to run, heart shattered and eyes glassy.
Cowardice, he corrected himself inwardly. It was cowardice.
The older male’s voice went from harsh to stone cold, almost as if a cover of ice had just washed over his tone. “What happened to her?
His lips were pressed into a tight, thin line against the pain that continued to increase under his skin, shrouding the left side of his ribcage in a blanket of agony. That didn’t stop the sob that escaped him.
“You might want to answer,” Khimera muttered, “or else.”
As much as the words felt foreign in his mouth, he finally broke. “She… she died.”
Slamming the staff down on his ribcage once more, his father seemed to revel in the cry that echoed through the trees. “You killed her, didn’t you?”
“N-no!” the eighteen-year-old sobbed, eyes burning. “I never—”
“Shut it!”
He did as he was told, but tears still broke free and travelled down his face. Seongsu didn’t know whether or not they dripped to the earth below or remained tangled in his mane of violet.
“Oh, stop whining,” the older male said, his tone gruff. He swore he could see a stiff grin hiding in the darkness of his hood. “This won’t hurt much.”
“What are you going to do?” he stammered, wriggling under the pressure of the staff that was now being slowly, but surely, lifted from his chest.
Instead of answering his question, Khim started mumbling to himself. It didn’t do much at first, but when the runes started pulsing a dark green colour from where they were carved, that’s when he started to worry. Over the years he’d been around his mother’s magic, he’d learnt a few things about the staff itself; when it was unused, the runes were white; when it was being used for good, the runes were a milky purple; when it was being held but not used, the runes where pink, like the velvety nose of a cat.
When it was being used for bad, the runes were a murky green.
“Dad?” he cried, sitting himself up as much as he could until the agony threw him back down to the earth below, his pain seeming to grin at him from the shadows that shrouded him. “What are you doing?”
His mumbling only continued, growing loud enough for him to hear what was being uttered over and over; Om namh, kaam-deevaay shkal shdrash shmsh liye vnhe dhunn jnmmdrshnn utknthitn kuru kuru, daksh dakshu-dhar kusm-vaanen hu hn swaaha.
Confusion clouded Seongsu’s mind. He didn’t know many spells, and the one his father was murmuring to himself sounded more complex than anything he’d ever been taught by his mother. The only thing to let on what it was about was the glowing swamp green that alerted him of the danger, the pure evil, that laced Khimera’s tone.
With a simple, small flick of his wrist, the gemstone perched on top was aimed at him, an aura of suffering floating around it like an invisible bubble. He was still chanting, but now it was more like a yell than a mumble. It terrified him.
Then, as suddenly as it all began, it stopped with a flare of green blinding him and a rustle of the leaves around him. At first, Seongsu thought the spell had permanently damaged his eyesight, but as the burst of light flashing before his eyes died down, that proved to be untrue.
He would’ve wondered if the spell had actually worked on him if the throbbing of his chest hadn’t turned his vision to black.
-2-
The eyes that stared back at him weren’t his. Not at all.
They had once been a beautiful ocean blue, flecks of green hiding inside of them like slim strips of seaweed, and he’d once adored them for their beauty, just as his mother had. Now, they were… different. They no longer held a bubbly glint in them, no longer looked full of fun. Dread had taken care of that, as well as a flirtatious shine he could never get rid of, no matter how hard he tried.
It doesn’t matter if he looked mad, upset or happy; it was always there, and he scowled at it constantly. All he had to do was look at someone and they’d get the wrong impression from him.
Two females already had.
Erina and Ornella were their names. Erina was a merchant and local scavenger for plants who he’d gone with to help rack up their food count. At first, she was fine, laughing and joking about the work they had to do, but as soon as her golden eyes had locked on to his, she went from grinning like a giddy hatchling out on an adventure to purring and flirting with him. It took him over two hours of restless flying to escape her.
Ornella was a seamstress draped in feathers and silks, flaunting her skills to the families and individuals who passed through to make her business boom. All Seongsu had gone to do was purchase a navy-sky blue headdress he’d seen on the table top of her stall a week after the incident with Erina and he’d ran away seconds later, Ornella chasing after him with a lovesick smile.
Both females hadn’t left him alone since, and they even waited outside of his room for him sometimes, when their jobs weren’t tearing them away from him.
A rapping sound at his door shook him awake from his thoughts.
“Hello?” he called out towards the door of Starwood, his mind racing with all of the possible dragons it could be.
“Seon?” came an unfamiliar voice. “It’s Asteri!”
“Who?”
“As-ter-ie, dummy. Can I come in?”
“I wouldn’t advise it, since—!”
Seon never got to finish his sentence as the door was shoved open, a deep purple Imperial female on the other side. Stars shifted and glistened amongst her scales, the translucency of her wings acting like a curtain as the silhouette of her cloak shone through them, and her eyes…
They were staring right into his own through the mirror.
“Well,” she cooed, sweeping forward and grinning slyly. “Someone has gorgeous eyes.”
He swivelled round and attempted to move away but to where, he didn’t know.
“Come now, Seon,” Asteri continued. “Why are you backing away from me?”
“S-stay back,” he pleaded.
“Why?”
“Just stay away!”
Her smile widened, flashing teeth, but he wasn’t focusing on her anymore. There was a window beside him, to his left, and with every second that passed, he fumbled with the latch behind his back. Each second became a second too long, a second so unbearable that he debated just crashing through the window and flying off with glass-scratched wings, but that came with the heavy risk of hurting someone below him.
“Stay with me,” the female sang. “We can be happy.”
Click! “I’d rather not, Asteri.”
“And why’s that?”
He answered with a shove of the glass behind him and a fell swoop out into the night beyond him. He fell until the lengthy grass barely stroked at his tail, then flapped away into the sky, hoping to blend in with the world above and beyond their reach as dragons.
-3-
The sun filtered in through the blinds into his bedroom, burning his heavy lidded eyes into awareness before he mumbled, “If only you could turn off the sun.”
He sat himself up after a couple of seconds of collecting his thoughts and stretched, satisfied with the flood of relief that escaped the knots in his back and neck before he peered around the room he lived in.
Most things were the same; a starwood dresser polished enough to act like a mirror, a desk covered in ink stains, Deities-knows how many letters and odd bits of paperwork ready to be sent off, a stand in which his headdress and mask rested on until he was ready to tug it over his eyes and be rendered blind for the rest of the day. The only thing that was any different was the accompanying shawl of red cotton resting on the dummy’s shoulders.
Well, that and the male sleeping soundlessly beside him.
Feur was all kinds of shades of red—his diamond-carved scales throwing the sunlight into the other male’s eyes no matter what he did and glimmering Bee wings folded over him, acting like a blanket—his eyes and apparel being no different. More often than not he was seen draped in a kilt of fiery orange and his favoured shawl, hair swept to the side and shining from his early morning wash.
Seongsu loved him in the mornings, when he was the most smiley and bubbliest dragon in the lair, and yet now, with his hair mussed from sleep and and bright body dulled slightly, he couldn’t help but love him even more.
“Feur,” he said in a silk-soft tone, stretching himself out beside the Imperial and brushing his locks out of his face.
Only a muffled groan responded.
“Come on, hon. We need to get up.”
When Feur’s eyes still didn’t flutter open, Seon proceeded to run a digit down the male’s neck and watched with glee as he curled into the touch with a snicker. Always works.
“Stop,” he pleaded with a yawn.
“Wake up, then.”
“No.”
He repeated the action with a smirk, knowing he ran the risk of getting punched in the shoulder for doing so. “Come on, sleepyhead. We can’t stay in bed forever.”
“Why?” It was obvious that the Imperial was doing his best not to react to the sensitivity that prickled under his skin.
“Because I’ve got work to do, and you’ve got to keep my sanity in check.”
“But I don’t want to.”
“Well, I’m making you.”
Knowing he wasn’t going to get any peace, his lover finally opened his eyes and sighed. “I better be rewarded,” he grunted despite the ghost of a smile that rested on his face.
“You will be, I promise.”
“What would I be rewarded with?”
He just shrugged. “Would food suffice?”
A couple of seconds went by before Feur murmured some gibberish that sounded like a “maybe” and clambered onto the Imperial’s chest, wings dragging lazily behind him. It took a few grunts and a lot of mumbling, but eventually he got himself comfortable with his head above his heart and paws tucked under Seongsu’s back.
“Hon,” he began, “I need to get up. I’ve got work to do.”
“Stay,” his lover pleaded. “Just for another hour.”
“I’ll stay for half an hour.”
“Forty-five minutes?”
The male just chuckled. Of course he isn’t satisfied. “Fine, but you now have no choice about coming with me.”
“That’s fine as long as I get fed.”
“You can have whatever I don’t eat.”
Feur snorted against his chest. “So, I’m going to get air?”
“Yes.”
It was then that he lifted his head up, chin acting as a rest, and pulled a face at him. “How about I eat your entire plate?”
“As if you could eat that much, honey.”
“Hey!”
Seon stuck his tongue out with a grin, watching with glee as a small smirk spread across the other male’s face. “Love you.”
“I love you too, I guess.”
“Say it properly, for Deities’ sake. I’m staying in bed just because you asked me to!”
“Actually, I’m pinning you down.”
“That doesn’t mean I couldn’t push you off if I wanted to.”
He gave him a bored look, a tiny grin plastered on his face in spite of the exhaustion lining his heavy-lidded eyes. “I love you too, sweetie.”
Made by Ozie in "Ozie's Lore Shop!"
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie
Wow~ Thank you! The story is great. ♥
It was worth waiting for.

The twist at the end shocked me a little. It's not bad! Not at all. I just didn't expect this. When I read "Feur" I was like "What? This Feur?" And now when I look at him, he really is pretty, I mostly ignored him and he was there just 'coz of his colors. That end was really cute. And that when Asteri appears, I really like this moment. Of course, the start was amazing too. As I was reading, I could feel it. Maybe I'm just too weak for stories like this, but for sure your writing has a lot to do with this. That was the first lore I asked someone to do and I'm happy I asked you for that.

In short: I really like it! It's long and very well written + the amazing ending.
Thank you! If you will continue writing and one day I will have treasures to spend, for sure I will be back!

Once again Thank you!
@Ozie
Wow~ Thank you! The story is great. ♥
It was worth waiting for.

The twist at the end shocked me a little. It's not bad! Not at all. I just didn't expect this. When I read "Feur" I was like "What? This Feur?" And now when I look at him, he really is pretty, I mostly ignored him and he was there just 'coz of his colors. That end was really cute. And that when Asteri appears, I really like this moment. Of course, the start was amazing too. As I was reading, I could feel it. Maybe I'm just too weak for stories like this, but for sure your writing has a lot to do with this. That was the first lore I asked someone to do and I'm happy I asked you for that.

In short: I really like it! It's long and very well written + the amazing ending.
Thank you! If you will continue writing and one day I will have treasures to spend, for sure I will be back!

Once again Thank you!
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47715698] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477157/47715698_350.png[/img] [/url] [Font=Georgia]@Ozie 1. No real ranking, she lives in caves on the outskirts of the clan's territory and is a loner. 2. Not much of anyone, aside from those who have entered her chain of caves and were attacked. She's mysterious and a bit of an urban legend amoung the clan. Elderly dragons have told stories about her, but they may be embellished or misconstrued over time. 3. Hatched from a lost or discarded egg. That's all I've got so far. :\ Other details that I have so far are in her bio. Willing to pay 50K for whatever that'll get me. :3

47715698_350.png

@Ozie
1. No real ranking, she lives in caves on the outskirts of the clan's territory and is a loner.
2. Not much of anyone, aside from those who have entered her chain of caves and were attacked. She's mysterious and a bit of an urban legend amoung the clan. Elderly dragons have told stories about her, but they may be embellished or misconstrued over time.
3. Hatched from a lost or discarded egg. That's all I've got so far. :\

Other details that I have so far are in her bio.

Willing to pay 50K for whatever that'll get me. :3
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
@Siouxsie

Thanks for filling in the form! As for the price, 30k would get you a full three-part lore, so the other 20k isn't necessary unless you'd really want to pay that much lmao

I'll jot her down now! If you could send your final price through a CR or message as soon as, that'd be awesome <3
@Siouxsie

Thanks for filling in the form! As for the price, 30k would get you a full three-part lore, so the other 20k isn't necessary unless you'd really want to pay that much lmao

I'll jot her down now! If you could send your final price through a CR or message as soon as, that'd be awesome <3
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie
I do indeed! I feel bad that she has such limited information to go off of because I'm so dang bad at writing. Besides, I like to give a big tip if I'm able to.
<3
@Ozie
I do indeed! I feel bad that she has such limited information to go off of because I'm so dang bad at writing. Besides, I like to give a big tip if I'm able to.
<3
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
@Siouxsie

Well, if you could send payment as soon as you can, that'd be great! I'd like to note it down so I don't end up forgetting you've paid (which is something I do a lot LOL)
@Siouxsie

Well, if you could send payment as soon as you can, that'd be great! I'd like to note it down so I don't end up forgetting you've paid (which is something I do a lot LOL)
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie Hey! How's the lore coming along? I'm not sure if you had started my order yet, but I wanted to let you know about one minor detail that's been bugging me (simply because I don't have it yet). There is an accent that should be taken into her looks if you choose to describe it. [item=Accent: Gracile Golden Runes (F)] I had forgotten to mention it with my initial order, sorry about that.
@Ozie
Hey! How's the lore coming along?
I'm not sure if you had started my order yet, but I wanted to let you know about one minor detail that's been bugging me (simply because I don't have it yet).
There is an accent that should be taken into her looks if you choose to describe it.
Accent: Gracile Golden Runes (F)
I had forgotten to mention it with my initial order, sorry about that.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39