Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ozie's Lore Shop! [FULL!~]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39
@Juri01 Absolutely :) It may take a while to get to you though. Oh, and the undead dragon is this dude; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41044456] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410445/41044456_350.png[/img] [/url] I wanted to use a detective and started using him as inspiration before going "Eh, just throw him in". (He's a skeleton, that's why I called him "undead" lmao) @loki666 Sorry mate, got a [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2371542/4#post_32419755]long list[/URL], and I literally just finished my exams. If you don't like that, I can always send the money back and take you off. :) @Weeknd Thanks, man! :)
@Juri01 Absolutely :) It may take a while to get to you though. Oh, and the undead dragon is this dude;

41044456_350.png

I wanted to use a detective and started using him as inspiration before going "Eh, just throw him in". (He's a skeleton, that's why I called him "undead" lmao)
@loki666 Sorry mate, got a long list, and I literally just finished my exams. If you don't like that, I can always send the money back and take you off. :)
@Weeknd Thanks, man! :)
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie

Ah, that's totally fine with me! Just give me a heads up whenever you got some writing-time for my bunch ;3

Lovely detective you got there! Feel free to look for assistance/co-detective in my warrior squad, they'd be more than happy to help your lovely guy out. Avalanche might be the one to go to if Skul walks/asks around for info in the clan^^

Can't wait to see what you have in mind for them all~
Thanks again and have a nice weekend! ;3
@Ozie

Ah, that's totally fine with me! Just give me a heads up whenever you got some writing-time for my bunch ;3

Lovely detective you got there! Feel free to look for assistance/co-detective in my warrior squad, they'd be more than happy to help your lovely guy out. Avalanche might be the one to go to if Skul walks/asks around for info in the clan^^

Can't wait to see what you have in mind for them all~
Thanks again and have a nice weekend! ;3
@Pigeonpanhandle
Hope this one's better! I kept the beginning and most of the middle, but changed the reaction and the last scene a bit.
---
"This is your music instructor, Banshee," the strange Rock Goblin informed, gesturing towards a crystal-Cyan dragoness before the miniature Nocturne.
"She can't speak Sorniethan, so I'm her translator."
The dragoness before her wore a beige-brown thorn collar the colour of freshly sewn soil, her arms and legs cuffed with their own golden strands of translucent silks. She had bone-white antlers riding upon her sea-blue, crystallized head and had petals attracting to her from every angle, bobbing up and down as if on the waves leading up to a beach.
She clicked and chirped at the Guardian beside her, cocking her head to the left. Tine could recognise that language anywhere from the history she had to study from being an ex-ruler of a clan; the dragoness must have come from a Mermanian clan.
"She said welcome to the Sorniethan School of Music," he informed her. "And she wanted me to tell you that her name's Banshee."
Tine waved a small paw in her new professor's direction, smiling slightly. She watched with anticipation as her teacher waved back with a bright smile spread across her face.
"If you could follow me, my dear, I'll lead you to the classroom you're going to be sitting in."
The Smoke-coloured dragoness followed the small familiar down the twisting crossroads of corridors, taking in the place with an extravagant amount of awe.
The walls were patterned marble with golden trimming, the floor being tiles of cobblestone that clicked melodically every time it was stepped on. Grand cotton flags of navy-blue holding the school's logo waved in the soft wind sifting through the open windows, large, translucent curtains swung idly from enormous glass windows, shaking from side to side as if to shake off the sweat from the summertime heat. Lockers lined the doors, all ranging in decoration. Some had clefts; others had rests decorated on their doors in many different shapes and forms. Even the doors had some kind of musical note or instrument carved into them specifically for this school's purpose.
They walked for what seemed like moments, even though it was probably longer, and their walk ended at a door with an unknown symbol engraved into the door. Banshee's name was written underneath it.
"This is your new classroom, Tine," the rocky walker said, knocking her back to reality. "I hope you enjoy it here."
He then opened the door to reveal a sharply contrasted room - black and silver lining every wall in a peaceful mosaic pattern the shape of flowers in a hatchling's colouring book. Guitars the size of a Fae, harps taller than an Imperial, violins as dark as the night sky and all sorts of others were stacked around the room, Oakwood desks sitting untouched in the middle of the room where students could write stuff down. The floor beneath was black carpet, possibly to save from all the screeches and scratches that dragging something as large as a harp could do to someone's ears and to the expensive possibly-wooden tiles or cobblestone that would've been placed there instead. Numerous dragons and dragonesses were at different instruments, but there was one dragoness that caught the little Nocturne's eye.
The teacher caught her staring at the female at clicked her tongue. "Her name's Saaya," the Rock Guardian translated, the moss growing on his arms swishing slightly with the gesture he threw in the Guardian's direction. "She's royalty in this clan."
The multicoloured Nocturne just continued to stare at the Guardian, who was sat by one of the larger Harps in the room, and decided to take in everything; the long, blood-red mane, the starry robe with the Arcanist's symbol etched into the side, the lanterns floating around her with such grace they almost looked celestial. She even had a similar wing cover and crown to Tine - feathered and hues of the early night sky.
A whistle shook her back to reality, making her jump and stare into the crystal eyes of her new tutor. 'Go introduce yourself,' they seemed to say. Tine took it upon herself to flatten out her now-ruffled shawl and her royal banner, took time to straighten her twilight-hued Sylvan crown as - if it were not in the right place - it would clash with her sensitive and snow-white Roundhorns, all this before wandering shyly over to the harp-playing princess.
Saaya looked up at her curiously, never faulting in her beautiful music. "Hello, you must be the new student."
Tine almost missed the question, having eyed at the Guardian whilst coming over and continuing to do so when she stated the obvious. "I am, yes," she answered hastily.
Her eyes were bright with kindness and her new-found smile radiant. "Well then, sit down and let me introduce you to the rest of the dragons and dragonesses here."
---
The slip of paper before her fluttered in trembling paws, the largely lettered, scrawled handwriting burning into her mind as her crush rested her scaly chin on the Nocturne's shoulder. "It's okay, you're going to do great," Saaya reassured her. "I know it."
Tine looked her way, feeling the anxiety well up in her. "What if I don't, though?"
"Hey, none of that. I know you'll do great. You've been doing so well so far."
"But--"
She felt a purple, calloused digital pad push against her lips, a small 'sh' sounding in her right ear. "I tell you what," Saaya whispered teasingly. "You do this, and I'll take you out for dinner."
A heavy blush came over the Smokey Nocturne, causing her voice to become nonexistent when she opened it to agree to the deal. Tine quickly turned her face away so that the princess couldn't see her face redden, hoping to calm down her slowly but surely speeding up heart by looking around the room they were both sat in.
After they'd both giggled and walked like a drunken couple on the way home, they'd come to a stop outside of Saaya's own place and gone straight into her room, ignoring the weird looks her familiar gave them both before trotting over and flopping lazily on their padded, silken bed in the corner. Saaya's own bed was the colour of the galaxy beyond their reach, matching the blues and purples on the walls and it even had a few constellations dotted around in the silky fabric. The curtains were as white as snow in late Winter, glistening as such in the afternoon sun, and the carpet beneath them was soft to the touch with bookcases of all sizes standing around the room and a golden-coated Harp sitting idly in the corner.
"Tine?"
She started, turning to see her friend's head having risen from her slim shoulder and was now cocked to the left, revealing a slightly concerned look. "Yeah?"
"Do you not want to, or--"
"No no no, I accept the deal, it's just--"
"Anxious?" her crush asked rhetorically in a sympathetic voice.
Tine just nodded in spite of the royal one's obvious knowledge of her anxiety, tugging on her robe's cotton blue cuffs. She stared as Saaya edged towards her again and threw her arms around her, pulling the little Nocturne closer towards her and into a massive, nerve-calming hug.
They stayed there for minutes, each one feeling like a lifetime that Tine could stay in that single safe space in her love's arms, before Tine's voice sounded without her consent. "I love you," she whispered in a wistful voice.
Saaya froze against her, causing the Nocturne to shoot up and face her. Her eyes were confused and shocked as she spoke. "What was that?"
"N-nothing!" she cried out, cursing to herself for being so foolish as she looked away from Saaya. "Just ignore--"
"Did you mean that?"
Tine turned her Smokey head back around, looking her crush in the face. "Of course I did. Why..?"
It was the princess's turn for her cheeks to go pink, her teeth playing with her lip. Silence fell between them as Tine waited anxiously for her to answer the question. Even the familiar in the corner of the room had its ears perked, its eyes wide and full of patience - unlike the Smokey dragoness. When she finally did, however, it did little to soothe her anxiety as the ex-princess's heart shattered into so many pieces that she struggled to keep her composure. "I need to go."
With that, the royal female swept out of the room in a wash of purple and blue, her familiar bounding behind her and Tine being left on her own with a broken heart and heating eyes.
---
The restaurant before her looked as bland as a rock. There was nothing that could be done to improve it after the heartbreak the female had experienced just days before. The sign that she'd once thought beautiful was dim, unwelcoming, and the red carpet leading inside between two grand, intricately designed wooden doors seemed dirty and was sickening to look at as it was specifically laid out for the princess inside.
Wandering aimlessly through the doors and waiting at a podium near the entrance, she noticed how everything was made from silks and smelled of lavender; how everything was either gold, silver or brass; how everyone was dressed fancifully and behaving as such for the presence of the royalty in the centre of the room, whom of which stood out from the whitewashed walls and fluttering, silver curtains like a splatter of purple paint against a piece of perfectly neat, white card.
Splatter, she scoffed, feeling anger bubble in her stomach. Such a delicate word for how she made me feel the other day.
She allowed her night-sky eyes to glance over to the princess sat alone at a small table and saw her face light up, waving her over with sudden urgency. Reluctantly, the small Nocturne moved over towards the princess, sweeping across the wooden floor like a light purple goddess and feeling as light-headed as cloud in the sky.
Saaya stood up, revealing a light purple the colour of the ex-royalty’s scales and stirring her anger further. She wore a pastel feathered clip just behind her ear, a rope of pearls dangled around her neck and a band of rubies on her wrist. "Hey, Tine," she called, embracing the Nocturne. Tine shoved her away, looking upon the hurt passing over the princess's face.
"Hello, Saaya," was her only reply as she dragged the chair out from the small, silk-covered table and set herself down.
She followed suit. "How are you doing?"
"Fine, thank you, Saaya."
A few seconds of silence from the pair passed by as Tine dragged a menu from its holding place and opened its bright red cover, blocking her view of the Guardian before her when she spoke again. "Why are you so mad at me?"
"No reason," the Smoke Nocturne replied, keeping her eyes on the menu held before her.
The princess grunted and gripped the top of the menu, yanking it from her paws. "Tell me, Tine. Please. Was it my reaction a few days ago?"
"Well, yeah! That hurt, Saaya."
The Arcane royalty nodded sullenly. "I know, I'm sorry. I really wanted to make it up to you through this dinner."
"Mhm."
"I'm being serious, Tine."
"I know, I just don't want to listen."
"Please," Saaya begged, grabbing her paws that was now tapping on the table. "Just hear me out."
With nothing else to lose, Tine nodded.
"When I heard what you said, I was in shock. I couldn't tell you that I just wanted to be friends, and for the last few days I've been eaten up with anxiety about your reaction. I don't want to date you - not because I don't love you, but because I just want to be friends with you. For me, that's more than enough."
Shock was all the Nocturne felt. She expected rage, or hurt - yet there was only shock. It wasn't a malicious reason for Saaya not to date her, yet it also wasn't fake. She genuinely wanted to stay friends.
"Tine?"
The ex-princess snatched her attention back to the dragoness before her. "Hmm?"
"Are you... mad at me?"
"Honestly?" Tine asked rhetorically. "No, I'm not. Just shocked."
"So, would you still want to be friends?" The Guardian sounded more anxious than she looked, her eyes glancing everywhere but her posture never faulting.
"Is it alright if I think about it?"
"Yeah, sure, but--"
"I'll make sure to get back to you before dusk," Tine informed her reassuringly. It brightened her friend's face up massively. "Right now, let's just enjoy dinner. Okay?"
"Okay."
@Pigeonpanhandle
Hope this one's better! I kept the beginning and most of the middle, but changed the reaction and the last scene a bit.
---
"This is your music instructor, Banshee," the strange Rock Goblin informed, gesturing towards a crystal-Cyan dragoness before the miniature Nocturne.
"She can't speak Sorniethan, so I'm her translator."
The dragoness before her wore a beige-brown thorn collar the colour of freshly sewn soil, her arms and legs cuffed with their own golden strands of translucent silks. She had bone-white antlers riding upon her sea-blue, crystallized head and had petals attracting to her from every angle, bobbing up and down as if on the waves leading up to a beach.
She clicked and chirped at the Guardian beside her, cocking her head to the left. Tine could recognise that language anywhere from the history she had to study from being an ex-ruler of a clan; the dragoness must have come from a Mermanian clan.
"She said welcome to the Sorniethan School of Music," he informed her. "And she wanted me to tell you that her name's Banshee."
Tine waved a small paw in her new professor's direction, smiling slightly. She watched with anticipation as her teacher waved back with a bright smile spread across her face.
"If you could follow me, my dear, I'll lead you to the classroom you're going to be sitting in."
The Smoke-coloured dragoness followed the small familiar down the twisting crossroads of corridors, taking in the place with an extravagant amount of awe.
The walls were patterned marble with golden trimming, the floor being tiles of cobblestone that clicked melodically every time it was stepped on. Grand cotton flags of navy-blue holding the school's logo waved in the soft wind sifting through the open windows, large, translucent curtains swung idly from enormous glass windows, shaking from side to side as if to shake off the sweat from the summertime heat. Lockers lined the doors, all ranging in decoration. Some had clefts; others had rests decorated on their doors in many different shapes and forms. Even the doors had some kind of musical note or instrument carved into them specifically for this school's purpose.
They walked for what seemed like moments, even though it was probably longer, and their walk ended at a door with an unknown symbol engraved into the door. Banshee's name was written underneath it.
"This is your new classroom, Tine," the rocky walker said, knocking her back to reality. "I hope you enjoy it here."
He then opened the door to reveal a sharply contrasted room - black and silver lining every wall in a peaceful mosaic pattern the shape of flowers in a hatchling's colouring book. Guitars the size of a Fae, harps taller than an Imperial, violins as dark as the night sky and all sorts of others were stacked around the room, Oakwood desks sitting untouched in the middle of the room where students could write stuff down. The floor beneath was black carpet, possibly to save from all the screeches and scratches that dragging something as large as a harp could do to someone's ears and to the expensive possibly-wooden tiles or cobblestone that would've been placed there instead. Numerous dragons and dragonesses were at different instruments, but there was one dragoness that caught the little Nocturne's eye.
The teacher caught her staring at the female at clicked her tongue. "Her name's Saaya," the Rock Guardian translated, the moss growing on his arms swishing slightly with the gesture he threw in the Guardian's direction. "She's royalty in this clan."
The multicoloured Nocturne just continued to stare at the Guardian, who was sat by one of the larger Harps in the room, and decided to take in everything; the long, blood-red mane, the starry robe with the Arcanist's symbol etched into the side, the lanterns floating around her with such grace they almost looked celestial. She even had a similar wing cover and crown to Tine - feathered and hues of the early night sky.
A whistle shook her back to reality, making her jump and stare into the crystal eyes of her new tutor. 'Go introduce yourself,' they seemed to say. Tine took it upon herself to flatten out her now-ruffled shawl and her royal banner, took time to straighten her twilight-hued Sylvan crown as - if it were not in the right place - it would clash with her sensitive and snow-white Roundhorns, all this before wandering shyly over to the harp-playing princess.
Saaya looked up at her curiously, never faulting in her beautiful music. "Hello, you must be the new student."
Tine almost missed the question, having eyed at the Guardian whilst coming over and continuing to do so when she stated the obvious. "I am, yes," she answered hastily.
Her eyes were bright with kindness and her new-found smile radiant. "Well then, sit down and let me introduce you to the rest of the dragons and dragonesses here."
---
The slip of paper before her fluttered in trembling paws, the largely lettered, scrawled handwriting burning into her mind as her crush rested her scaly chin on the Nocturne's shoulder. "It's okay, you're going to do great," Saaya reassured her. "I know it."
Tine looked her way, feeling the anxiety well up in her. "What if I don't, though?"
"Hey, none of that. I know you'll do great. You've been doing so well so far."
"But--"
She felt a purple, calloused digital pad push against her lips, a small 'sh' sounding in her right ear. "I tell you what," Saaya whispered teasingly. "You do this, and I'll take you out for dinner."
A heavy blush came over the Smokey Nocturne, causing her voice to become nonexistent when she opened it to agree to the deal. Tine quickly turned her face away so that the princess couldn't see her face redden, hoping to calm down her slowly but surely speeding up heart by looking around the room they were both sat in.
After they'd both giggled and walked like a drunken couple on the way home, they'd come to a stop outside of Saaya's own place and gone straight into her room, ignoring the weird looks her familiar gave them both before trotting over and flopping lazily on their padded, silken bed in the corner. Saaya's own bed was the colour of the galaxy beyond their reach, matching the blues and purples on the walls and it even had a few constellations dotted around in the silky fabric. The curtains were as white as snow in late Winter, glistening as such in the afternoon sun, and the carpet beneath them was soft to the touch with bookcases of all sizes standing around the room and a golden-coated Harp sitting idly in the corner.
"Tine?"
She started, turning to see her friend's head having risen from her slim shoulder and was now cocked to the left, revealing a slightly concerned look. "Yeah?"
"Do you not want to, or--"
"No no no, I accept the deal, it's just--"
"Anxious?" her crush asked rhetorically in a sympathetic voice.
Tine just nodded in spite of the royal one's obvious knowledge of her anxiety, tugging on her robe's cotton blue cuffs. She stared as Saaya edged towards her again and threw her arms around her, pulling the little Nocturne closer towards her and into a massive, nerve-calming hug.
They stayed there for minutes, each one feeling like a lifetime that Tine could stay in that single safe space in her love's arms, before Tine's voice sounded without her consent. "I love you," she whispered in a wistful voice.
Saaya froze against her, causing the Nocturne to shoot up and face her. Her eyes were confused and shocked as she spoke. "What was that?"
"N-nothing!" she cried out, cursing to herself for being so foolish as she looked away from Saaya. "Just ignore--"
"Did you mean that?"
Tine turned her Smokey head back around, looking her crush in the face. "Of course I did. Why..?"
It was the princess's turn for her cheeks to go pink, her teeth playing with her lip. Silence fell between them as Tine waited anxiously for her to answer the question. Even the familiar in the corner of the room had its ears perked, its eyes wide and full of patience - unlike the Smokey dragoness. When she finally did, however, it did little to soothe her anxiety as the ex-princess's heart shattered into so many pieces that she struggled to keep her composure. "I need to go."
With that, the royal female swept out of the room in a wash of purple and blue, her familiar bounding behind her and Tine being left on her own with a broken heart and heating eyes.
---
The restaurant before her looked as bland as a rock. There was nothing that could be done to improve it after the heartbreak the female had experienced just days before. The sign that she'd once thought beautiful was dim, unwelcoming, and the red carpet leading inside between two grand, intricately designed wooden doors seemed dirty and was sickening to look at as it was specifically laid out for the princess inside.
Wandering aimlessly through the doors and waiting at a podium near the entrance, she noticed how everything was made from silks and smelled of lavender; how everything was either gold, silver or brass; how everyone was dressed fancifully and behaving as such for the presence of the royalty in the centre of the room, whom of which stood out from the whitewashed walls and fluttering, silver curtains like a splatter of purple paint against a piece of perfectly neat, white card.
Splatter, she scoffed, feeling anger bubble in her stomach. Such a delicate word for how she made me feel the other day.
She allowed her night-sky eyes to glance over to the princess sat alone at a small table and saw her face light up, waving her over with sudden urgency. Reluctantly, the small Nocturne moved over towards the princess, sweeping across the wooden floor like a light purple goddess and feeling as light-headed as cloud in the sky.
Saaya stood up, revealing a light purple the colour of the ex-royalty’s scales and stirring her anger further. She wore a pastel feathered clip just behind her ear, a rope of pearls dangled around her neck and a band of rubies on her wrist. "Hey, Tine," she called, embracing the Nocturne. Tine shoved her away, looking upon the hurt passing over the princess's face.
"Hello, Saaya," was her only reply as she dragged the chair out from the small, silk-covered table and set herself down.
She followed suit. "How are you doing?"
"Fine, thank you, Saaya."
A few seconds of silence from the pair passed by as Tine dragged a menu from its holding place and opened its bright red cover, blocking her view of the Guardian before her when she spoke again. "Why are you so mad at me?"
"No reason," the Smoke Nocturne replied, keeping her eyes on the menu held before her.
The princess grunted and gripped the top of the menu, yanking it from her paws. "Tell me, Tine. Please. Was it my reaction a few days ago?"
"Well, yeah! That hurt, Saaya."
The Arcane royalty nodded sullenly. "I know, I'm sorry. I really wanted to make it up to you through this dinner."
"Mhm."
"I'm being serious, Tine."
"I know, I just don't want to listen."
"Please," Saaya begged, grabbing her paws that was now tapping on the table. "Just hear me out."
With nothing else to lose, Tine nodded.
"When I heard what you said, I was in shock. I couldn't tell you that I just wanted to be friends, and for the last few days I've been eaten up with anxiety about your reaction. I don't want to date you - not because I don't love you, but because I just want to be friends with you. For me, that's more than enough."
Shock was all the Nocturne felt. She expected rage, or hurt - yet there was only shock. It wasn't a malicious reason for Saaya not to date her, yet it also wasn't fake. She genuinely wanted to stay friends.
"Tine?"
The ex-princess snatched her attention back to the dragoness before her. "Hmm?"
"Are you... mad at me?"
"Honestly?" Tine asked rhetorically. "No, I'm not. Just shocked."
"So, would you still want to be friends?" The Guardian sounded more anxious than she looked, her eyes glancing everywhere but her posture never faulting.
"Is it alright if I think about it?"
"Yeah, sure, but--"
"I'll make sure to get back to you before dusk," Tine informed her reassuringly. It brightened her friend's face up massively. "Right now, let's just enjoy dinner. Okay?"
"Okay."
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie

I love it! Thank you so much!
@Ozie

I love it! Thank you so much!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@TheDeathseer
You're up!
@TheDeathseer
You're up!
U68uCRc.jpg
@TheDeathseer
Here's your lore, enjoy!
---
The overused nest felt like a cactus pricking against his scales, branches and shards of bright blue eggshell sticking out all over the place. It didn't help that the hatchling couldn't walk yet, making the pain everless unbearable as he fidgeted and chirped to make it more uncomfortable. Small sources of light dotted the walls around the hatchery room, bringing to life the paintings of brightly coloured Birds of Paradise and the scene of lakes and oceans and waterfalls.
The hatchling looked to his left to see a bright pink female the shade of a freshly bloomed periwinkle flower, with wings as black as obsidian and eyes as vivid as the sea. She was chirping and squeaking at a rapid pace, showing obvious traits of a future leader.
Yet to his right were two males in stark contrast to their sister, portraying shades of deep blue and green. One was the colour of the deepest parts of the ocean, the other the hues of the early summer sunrises. His brothers, instead of chirping, were tapping each other playfully and giggling like little schoolboys, with the same dark blue eyes as their sister - the eyes of a Son of the Tidelord.
"They've got your nose and eyes, dear," a strange feminine voice sounded before them. Diamond took it upon himself to look up and gaze into the dragoness's dark blue eyes.
They were void of any emotion.
"Oh, ha-ha, Deep," their father chuckled as he came into view. He seemed a lot calmer, more full of pride and joy, than their mother - and was a lot bigger and bluer.
"Seriously, look."
"I know, but either way they're all adorable."
"I... guess so."
A sullen, confused silence. "'Guess'? Babe, they're our--"
"Yeah, but still."
"Have you taken your medication recently?"
Diamond's mother, Deep, suddenly looked fueled by anger. "I don't need it anymore, I told you that."
"I know," her husband replied, "but the symptoms of you going back down that path include numbness and postpartum depression after the hatching--"
"Shut up, Deathseer."
"Deepsea, I'm being serious--"
"Just shut up! I'm not insane!"
"Deep, you'll scare them!" Death looked towards his hatchlings before sighing regretfully and looking back towards his raging wife. "Please, let's just talk about this later. Okay?"
"I don't want to talk about it later, Death, nor ever again."
"Then don't, but I love you and I'm worried about you."
"Stay worried then," she huffed heading towards the door of the hatchery. "I'm not insane."
Deepsea left with a slam of the door, leaving four shaking hatchlings and a worried husband in the hatchery to think about what was going to happen."
---
"Mum, please! Don't hurt us!"
Diamond's voice had slowly but surely gone hoarse after trying to get his mother to understand that hurting them is wrong, and now his little sister was taking matters into her own paws in attempting to persuade her as time tickes on in the same uncomfortable chairs they'd been tied to for the last hour.
"Please, mum!" Violet cried again, her voice desperate as her pastel purple body wriggled in her rope bindings.
"Why are you doing this?" Diamond asked quietly, finally getting Deepsea's attention. She looked like an insane mess welding that sharp double-sided blade.
"Well," she began, "you're all evil little vermin conspiring against me to one day kill me and your pathetic father so you can get the lair all for your fat, little selves - and I'm not going to let you."
A soft sob soundes on the other side of the room, catching their insane parent's attention. It seemed to have come from Wave, the more innocent and trusting of all of the siblings present. "Please don't hurt us, mummy."
"Oh, you've always been the most irritating one of them all, Wave," the dragoness before them all hissed, making Wave whimper in fear at that over the double-sided blade bring dragged across his neck. "I'm not going to hurt you, none of you are worth the sentence - they might, though."
Just then, three slavers - all cloaked in black cotton - showed up in the room after having busted through the locks on the door. One was already moving towards Wave as Diamond registered what was happening.
The youngest of the four had his bindings ripped away from him, and as soon as they were he tried to make a break for it, sliding under the slaver's arm and running towards the door - only to be caught by a second and thrown over his shoulder, screaming and kicking. Then the slaver headed towards Shadow, the toughest of the four. Yet he didn't try the stunt that Wave pulled, he only let himself get dragged away with remorse and regret and hatred in his eyes for their parent.
The last of the slaver's headed towards both Diamond and Violet, with the first one - a much taller one - joining them. Wave wasn't with him.
When the slaver was about to undo his ties, the moment was right for Diamond to shoot his head up, aiming for the capturer's jaw and felt a large thwack carry across his nerves when it hits its target. The slaver doubled back, groaning and gripping his jaw in the corner of Diamond's vision before the taller slaver who carried his youngest brother away came in to steal his only sister. Diamond tried intimidating him, snapping his jaws and growling, but he wasn't having any of it. He unstrapped his sister and hauled her away despite her best efforts and his screaming.
She disappeared in a matter of seconds, leaving him alone with a slaver and a mad dragoness.
"Well," Deapsee tutted. "Your menacing father taught you well, my son."
"I'm no son of yours," he snapped, glaring at the pair.
"Oh?"
"You just took my siblings! Give them back and I'll do whatever--"
"That's a bit late now, they're already leaving."
"NO!"
"Oh, yes," his mother hissed wickedly. "Bye-bye, siblings!"
"Deep, what are you doing?"
Diamond turned towards the door to his left, spotting his father standing in the doorway with sweat running down his baby blue scales and shock peeking inside his glinting eyes. "What do you mean 'bye-bye' siblings? Where's Wave and the others?"
No response.
"TELL ME!"
"Gone."
"W-what?"
"Gone far away," the wife cooed. "You don't have to worry anymore.
She edged towards her husband, a flash of silver appearing at her side as she flung it upwards and aimed for her husband's head.
It never reached its target as she slumped to the floor with a needle of green poking out from her shoulder.
"We'll talk about this later," his father growled, moving towards his terrified son to set him free.
---
She screamed for the third time in five minutes, pulling at the chains keeping her in the room and away from Deathseer, who was perched on a lonesome wooden chair at the opposite end of the room.
Diamond could see just how exhausted his father was, with heavy bags under his eyes and a slump in his walk. He'd spent the last few months trying to find where his other three children had disappeared to and keeping his insane wife at bay. He even handed the power of the lair over to his now-only child so as to deal with the grief of the situation.
"How is she?" he asked his father upon hearing the door click open. A scream followed him out, making the pair of them cringe.
"Still insane," was his father's heartbroken response.
"Are you--"
"I can't take back power over the lair just yet, son. I'm sorry, you're just going to have to be the main leader for a while longer."
"Dad--"
Deathseer sighed, staring at his now-only child with sadness. "Diamond, please. I can't do it just yet. It's all too much."
It was Diamond's turn to sign, wandering over to his dad and throwing his arms around him. "I miss them."
"I know, son," his father replied, patting Diamond's back and being mindful of the armour strapped to his back. "I do too, but I need to go rest. I'm knackered."
"Okay, Dad."
Deathseer have his son a small kiss on the forehead. "At least you're okay, my boy. I'd be lost without you."
With a small smile, Death pulled away from his son and headed down and out of the makeshift asylum, leaving Diamond alone with a single thought.
This is my lair now.
Made by Ozie in "Ozie's Lore Shop!"
@TheDeathseer
Here's your lore, enjoy!
---
The overused nest felt like a cactus pricking against his scales, branches and shards of bright blue eggshell sticking out all over the place. It didn't help that the hatchling couldn't walk yet, making the pain everless unbearable as he fidgeted and chirped to make it more uncomfortable. Small sources of light dotted the walls around the hatchery room, bringing to life the paintings of brightly coloured Birds of Paradise and the scene of lakes and oceans and waterfalls.
The hatchling looked to his left to see a bright pink female the shade of a freshly bloomed periwinkle flower, with wings as black as obsidian and eyes as vivid as the sea. She was chirping and squeaking at a rapid pace, showing obvious traits of a future leader.
Yet to his right were two males in stark contrast to their sister, portraying shades of deep blue and green. One was the colour of the deepest parts of the ocean, the other the hues of the early summer sunrises. His brothers, instead of chirping, were tapping each other playfully and giggling like little schoolboys, with the same dark blue eyes as their sister - the eyes of a Son of the Tidelord.
"They've got your nose and eyes, dear," a strange feminine voice sounded before them. Diamond took it upon himself to look up and gaze into the dragoness's dark blue eyes.
They were void of any emotion.
"Oh, ha-ha, Deep," their father chuckled as he came into view. He seemed a lot calmer, more full of pride and joy, than their mother - and was a lot bigger and bluer.
"Seriously, look."
"I know, but either way they're all adorable."
"I... guess so."
A sullen, confused silence. "'Guess'? Babe, they're our--"
"Yeah, but still."
"Have you taken your medication recently?"
Diamond's mother, Deep, suddenly looked fueled by anger. "I don't need it anymore, I told you that."
"I know," her husband replied, "but the symptoms of you going back down that path include numbness and postpartum depression after the hatching--"
"Shut up, Deathseer."
"Deepsea, I'm being serious--"
"Just shut up! I'm not insane!"
"Deep, you'll scare them!" Death looked towards his hatchlings before sighing regretfully and looking back towards his raging wife. "Please, let's just talk about this later. Okay?"
"I don't want to talk about it later, Death, nor ever again."
"Then don't, but I love you and I'm worried about you."
"Stay worried then," she huffed heading towards the door of the hatchery. "I'm not insane."
Deepsea left with a slam of the door, leaving four shaking hatchlings and a worried husband in the hatchery to think about what was going to happen."
---
"Mum, please! Don't hurt us!"
Diamond's voice had slowly but surely gone hoarse after trying to get his mother to understand that hurting them is wrong, and now his little sister was taking matters into her own paws in attempting to persuade her as time tickes on in the same uncomfortable chairs they'd been tied to for the last hour.
"Please, mum!" Violet cried again, her voice desperate as her pastel purple body wriggled in her rope bindings.
"Why are you doing this?" Diamond asked quietly, finally getting Deepsea's attention. She looked like an insane mess welding that sharp double-sided blade.
"Well," she began, "you're all evil little vermin conspiring against me to one day kill me and your pathetic father so you can get the lair all for your fat, little selves - and I'm not going to let you."
A soft sob soundes on the other side of the room, catching their insane parent's attention. It seemed to have come from Wave, the more innocent and trusting of all of the siblings present. "Please don't hurt us, mummy."
"Oh, you've always been the most irritating one of them all, Wave," the dragoness before them all hissed, making Wave whimper in fear at that over the double-sided blade bring dragged across his neck. "I'm not going to hurt you, none of you are worth the sentence - they might, though."
Just then, three slavers - all cloaked in black cotton - showed up in the room after having busted through the locks on the door. One was already moving towards Wave as Diamond registered what was happening.
The youngest of the four had his bindings ripped away from him, and as soon as they were he tried to make a break for it, sliding under the slaver's arm and running towards the door - only to be caught by a second and thrown over his shoulder, screaming and kicking. Then the slaver headed towards Shadow, the toughest of the four. Yet he didn't try the stunt that Wave pulled, he only let himself get dragged away with remorse and regret and hatred in his eyes for their parent.
The last of the slaver's headed towards both Diamond and Violet, with the first one - a much taller one - joining them. Wave wasn't with him.
When the slaver was about to undo his ties, the moment was right for Diamond to shoot his head up, aiming for the capturer's jaw and felt a large thwack carry across his nerves when it hits its target. The slaver doubled back, groaning and gripping his jaw in the corner of Diamond's vision before the taller slaver who carried his youngest brother away came in to steal his only sister. Diamond tried intimidating him, snapping his jaws and growling, but he wasn't having any of it. He unstrapped his sister and hauled her away despite her best efforts and his screaming.
She disappeared in a matter of seconds, leaving him alone with a slaver and a mad dragoness.
"Well," Deapsee tutted. "Your menacing father taught you well, my son."
"I'm no son of yours," he snapped, glaring at the pair.
"Oh?"
"You just took my siblings! Give them back and I'll do whatever--"
"That's a bit late now, they're already leaving."
"NO!"
"Oh, yes," his mother hissed wickedly. "Bye-bye, siblings!"
"Deep, what are you doing?"
Diamond turned towards the door to his left, spotting his father standing in the doorway with sweat running down his baby blue scales and shock peeking inside his glinting eyes. "What do you mean 'bye-bye' siblings? Where's Wave and the others?"
No response.
"TELL ME!"
"Gone."
"W-what?"
"Gone far away," the wife cooed. "You don't have to worry anymore.
She edged towards her husband, a flash of silver appearing at her side as she flung it upwards and aimed for her husband's head.
It never reached its target as she slumped to the floor with a needle of green poking out from her shoulder.
"We'll talk about this later," his father growled, moving towards his terrified son to set him free.
---
She screamed for the third time in five minutes, pulling at the chains keeping her in the room and away from Deathseer, who was perched on a lonesome wooden chair at the opposite end of the room.
Diamond could see just how exhausted his father was, with heavy bags under his eyes and a slump in his walk. He'd spent the last few months trying to find where his other three children had disappeared to and keeping his insane wife at bay. He even handed the power of the lair over to his now-only child so as to deal with the grief of the situation.
"How is she?" he asked his father upon hearing the door click open. A scream followed him out, making the pair of them cringe.
"Still insane," was his father's heartbroken response.
"Are you--"
"I can't take back power over the lair just yet, son. I'm sorry, you're just going to have to be the main leader for a while longer."
"Dad--"
Deathseer sighed, staring at his now-only child with sadness. "Diamond, please. I can't do it just yet. It's all too much."
It was Diamond's turn to sign, wandering over to his dad and throwing his arms around him. "I miss them."
"I know, son," his father replied, patting Diamond's back and being mindful of the armour strapped to his back. "I do too, but I need to go rest. I'm knackered."
"Okay, Dad."
Deathseer have his son a small kiss on the forehead. "At least you're okay, my boy. I'd be lost without you."
With a small smile, Death pulled away from his son and headed down and out of the makeshift asylum, leaving Diamond alone with a single thought.
This is my lair now.
Made by Ozie in "Ozie's Lore Shop!"
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie I'd like some lore of this dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42431952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424320/42431952_350.png[/img] [/url] 1. She's not really part of the lair, just stalks the territory. 2. Asira and Esther, my bogsneaks. They pretended to be her friends but ended up betraying her. 3. I'm not entirely sure. My story for now is that the bogsneaks were a bit too rough, and pushed Autumn into the Wyrmwound by mistake. Her body escaped, but her sanity didn't. Her mind didn't. The bogsneaks managed to cover up the accident, and Autumn seeks revenge against them. (Also, write as much as you want with her. I'm not specifying any length, but I'll pay according to how long it is afterward. Write as much as you want.)
@Ozie I'd like some lore of this dragon.
42431952_350.png

1. She's not really part of the lair, just stalks the territory.
2. Asira and Esther, my bogsneaks. They pretended to be her friends but ended up betraying her.
3. I'm not entirely sure. My story for now is that the bogsneaks were a bit too rough, and pushed Autumn into the Wyrmwound by mistake. Her body escaped, but her sanity didn't. Her mind didn't. The bogsneaks managed to cover up the accident, and Autumn seeks revenge against them.

(Also, write as much as you want with her. I'm not specifying any length, but I'll pay according to how long it is afterward. Write as much as you want.)
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon
Of course! I just don't really accept after-payments, so would you mind deciding on a length, please? Thanks! :)
@StarsAndMoon
Of course! I just don't really accept after-payments, so would you mind deciding on a length, please? Thanks! :)
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie I'll pay the 36g for the longer lore (if that's how the prices work)
@Ozie I'll pay the 36g for the longer lore (if that's how the prices work)
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@Wendy192837 [@Blueberrypodoboo @liramyne from pinglist]
Here's your boy's lore, I hope it's okay and I hope you enjoy it! :)
---
Stalls of pine, birch and evergreen dotted the centre like a maze, all selling all kinds of wares and toys and trinkets with bits of numbingly cold snow crouching on them like cats ready to pounce as the wind carries them away. One sold fabrics in a wide variety of colours, another sold tiny wooden toys for newborns and a third sold precious jewellery that would look gorgeous on the dragoness next to him. Behind them squatted mountains that scraped their jagged peaks against the clouds high above them, tearing them apart like a hatchling biting into cotton candy sweets.
“Hey, are you lost?”
The rose-coloured male jumped in his scaly skin, swivelling around to see a fancifully-dressed female squinting at him through the faint mist. Her eyes were like golden spotlights shimmering through the fog that rises on the ocean in an early morning, her scales a shimmering silver with long, slithering lines running down her legs and backs like the long-nosed Adder that would often appear outside his old home in the Starfall Isles.
Little tried to open his mouth to say “no” but all that came out was a muffled “hrrg” noise.
“I’m sorry?” she asked, looking confused and slightly frustrated.
“Uh… no.”
“Uh-huh.”
“No, I promise, I’m not lost.”
“Riiight.” She just raised an eyebrow at him and his camo-green attire. “What’s your name, stranger?”
“Uhm, Littlecloud.”
“I’m Silverstream. Are—”
“I promise I wasn’t going to steal anything.”
Her confusion increased. “Pardon?”
“Oh,” he uttered. “You weren’t going to ask that, where you?”
“No.”
“Okay. Please continue.”
A heaved sigh. “Are you here to stay, or just passing through?”
“Well, I’d love to stay if it meant being near you.”
The female cringed at the expertly-horrendous flirt, laughing slightly with a shade of pink rising to her cheeks. Even Little found himself smiling at how bad that was.
“Okay then, hotshot. I’ll assign you a place in the lair while our leader’s gone.”
“Oh, I thought that would’ve been you—”
“No, I wouldn’t be able to handle it very well.”
“How come?”
“Just not committed.”
“Fair enough.”
The silver female turned to a small Fae beside her, one in which blended in so well with the snow that Little hadn’t even noticed its presence. After a small conversation, the spritely little dragon flitted away – only to return with a few papers.
“The only role we have left is in the Hatchery,” Silver informed the male. “Are you any good with newborns?”
He shrugged. “Sorta, I’ve had a few brothers and sisters that I’ve had to look after.”
“Okay, good! We finally have a nursery caretaker.”
“You make it sound so boring.”
“Oh trust me, it’s anything but.”
He chuckled softly, his bright pink eyes settling on her own sparkling gold eyes. She was… smiling at him, he realised, quickly returning it.
“C’mon,” she said, handing the papers back to the little snow-white Fae with large blue eyes, “let me show you the Hatchery.”
---
“Peach, get down! And Rem, stop encouraging her.”
The worried father of two looked at both of his hatchlings – both of which were up in a pine tree near the Hatchery that their father worked in. Reminder was on a lower branch to his seconds-younger sister, yet was still high enough that Little couldn’t get him without flying and possibly knocking his little girl out of the tree.
“Aww, but daddy—” his daughter began, her icey eyes saddening.
“No!” he snapped firmly. “Get down! You’ll hurt yourself.”
“I don’t want to!”
“NOW!”
Both of the hatchlings grunted angrily, clambering down and dropping to the ground before trotting off in spite of Little’s attempts to apologise to them. He turned, watching them push past him and towards his mate.
“Mummy! Mummy!” Rem and Peach cried, scampering and climbing all over Little’s mate like she was a climbing frame. And in spite of her tiredness, she decided to play along, chuckling and shaking for a few minutes before telling them to get off and moving over to her Rose-coloured mate.
“You look slightly frustrated,” she stated, resting her head on his camo cloaked shoulder and looking at their playing hatchlings. “You okay?”
“The kids are mad at me,” he sighed, looking almost apologetic. “They decided to climb a pine tree while I was dealing with the newborn hatchlings in the Hatchery.”
“Aww, poor baby.”
He grunted, yawning soon after from the exhaustion of his role. He felt a soft, small paw remove the hood that usually sat on the top of his Pearly-pastel mane and brush through it in a soothing fashion.
“Do you want to go sleep?” his mate asked, her voice soothing and relaxing.
“Nah, I’ll get some later.”
“You sure?”
“Yeah.”
“Alright— Rem, get down from there!”
Little blinked his bright pink eyes to see Rem clambering on top of some rocks, grunting and giggling as he went… yet Peach was nowhere to be seen.
“Oh no,” was all the Imperial could mutter before he looked towards the hatchery to see her sitting by the window and making weird faces.
“You go get Peach, I’ll get Rem,” Silver suggested, getting up to move towards her son as Little tried to figure out what their little girl was doing.
After a few seconds, he made himself move from his position near a bunch of pines and towards his daughter. “Hey, poppet.”
“Hi, Dad,” she said gruffly, obviously feeling angry at her father.
“What are you doing?”
“Making the babies laugh.”
“Really?”
“Yeah – look!”
The male peered inside of the Hatchery window, gazing upon two of the seven hatchlings he had to watch over for three separate couples. They were both smiling gummy smiles and giggling like mad, their icey eyes glistening with happiness and playfulness. “Wow.”
“Are you proud of me?” his daughter asked innocently, looking up at him with her own iced eyes.
“Of course I am, baby girl,” Little beamed, ruffling her tan-coloured mane. “I always have been.”
---
“Thank you for looking after her, Little! I can’t thank you enough.”
“It’s absolutely fine.”
The dragoness before her grinned up at her hatchling’s carer, Frost waving bye at him with a gummy smile on her face. Little felt compelled to return the wave, being surprised when she laughed and buried her face in her mother’s crystallized shoulder.
“She’s cute,” the Imperial male sighed, smiling at the hatchling.
“Takes after me, obviously,” Snowshine cooed, stroking her daughter’s mane.
Littlecloud just chuckled, tickling Frost under the chin just as Silver trotted into the area. “Hey, babe!”
“Hi, Little,” she said, sighing wistfully as she settled next to him and looked at the hatchling. “She reminds me of our little girl when she was little.” A small whimper. “So long ago, now.”
“You could always have more hatchlings,” Snow said, smiling sympathetically at her friend.
She just shook her head, Little frowning slightly. “I don’t think we could manage the pain we went through with losing some of our hatchlings again,” the male of the couple muttered, all the while hugging his mate – whom, of which, looked on the verge of tears.
“Oh, I’m sorry—”
The Imperial male raised his paw. “It’s fine, you didn’t know.”
Silence dropped between them like a weight of over a ton, lasting longer than Little and Silver would’ve liked before Snow smiled at the pair of them, deemed them goodbye and took Frost home.
“We could have more, y’know,” Silver spoke up, her head bowed towards the floor after saying goodbye to Snow and her little girl. “I miss having babies to look after.”
The sadness in his mate’s voice shattered Littlecloud’s heart. “I know, baby, but…”
“But?”
“…I don’t want you to have to go through that pain again.”
She sighed sadly. “I suppose.”
“You could always help me out in here, if you really want to work with newborns.”
“Nah, I’d end up accidentally taking one of them home.”
Little laughed, nuzzling his mate. “Yeah, that’s something I could see you end up doing.”
Silverstream curled up against Little’s side, making herself comfortable whilst looking towards the nest that was once used for their hatchlings. “I wonder where they are,” she whispered. “Hopefully with a deserving family, right?”
The camo clothed Imperial sighed softly, also making himself comfortable after sitting down with Frost for the last few hours. “Yeah, hopefully.”
Made by Ozie in"Ozie's Lore Shop!"
@Wendy192837 [@Blueberrypodoboo @liramyne from pinglist]
Here's your boy's lore, I hope it's okay and I hope you enjoy it! :)
---
Stalls of pine, birch and evergreen dotted the centre like a maze, all selling all kinds of wares and toys and trinkets with bits of numbingly cold snow crouching on them like cats ready to pounce as the wind carries them away. One sold fabrics in a wide variety of colours, another sold tiny wooden toys for newborns and a third sold precious jewellery that would look gorgeous on the dragoness next to him. Behind them squatted mountains that scraped their jagged peaks against the clouds high above them, tearing them apart like a hatchling biting into cotton candy sweets.
“Hey, are you lost?”
The rose-coloured male jumped in his scaly skin, swivelling around to see a fancifully-dressed female squinting at him through the faint mist. Her eyes were like golden spotlights shimmering through the fog that rises on the ocean in an early morning, her scales a shimmering silver with long, slithering lines running down her legs and backs like the long-nosed Adder that would often appear outside his old home in the Starfall Isles.
Little tried to open his mouth to say “no” but all that came out was a muffled “hrrg” noise.
“I’m sorry?” she asked, looking confused and slightly frustrated.
“Uh… no.”
“Uh-huh.”
“No, I promise, I’m not lost.”
“Riiight.” She just raised an eyebrow at him and his camo-green attire. “What’s your name, stranger?”
“Uhm, Littlecloud.”
“I’m Silverstream. Are—”
“I promise I wasn’t going to steal anything.”
Her confusion increased. “Pardon?”
“Oh,” he uttered. “You weren’t going to ask that, where you?”
“No.”
“Okay. Please continue.”
A heaved sigh. “Are you here to stay, or just passing through?”
“Well, I’d love to stay if it meant being near you.”
The female cringed at the expertly-horrendous flirt, laughing slightly with a shade of pink rising to her cheeks. Even Little found himself smiling at how bad that was.
“Okay then, hotshot. I’ll assign you a place in the lair while our leader’s gone.”
“Oh, I thought that would’ve been you—”
“No, I wouldn’t be able to handle it very well.”
“How come?”
“Just not committed.”
“Fair enough.”
The silver female turned to a small Fae beside her, one in which blended in so well with the snow that Little hadn’t even noticed its presence. After a small conversation, the spritely little dragon flitted away – only to return with a few papers.
“The only role we have left is in the Hatchery,” Silver informed the male. “Are you any good with newborns?”
He shrugged. “Sorta, I’ve had a few brothers and sisters that I’ve had to look after.”
“Okay, good! We finally have a nursery caretaker.”
“You make it sound so boring.”
“Oh trust me, it’s anything but.”
He chuckled softly, his bright pink eyes settling on her own sparkling gold eyes. She was… smiling at him, he realised, quickly returning it.
“C’mon,” she said, handing the papers back to the little snow-white Fae with large blue eyes, “let me show you the Hatchery.”
---
“Peach, get down! And Rem, stop encouraging her.”
The worried father of two looked at both of his hatchlings – both of which were up in a pine tree near the Hatchery that their father worked in. Reminder was on a lower branch to his seconds-younger sister, yet was still high enough that Little couldn’t get him without flying and possibly knocking his little girl out of the tree.
“Aww, but daddy—” his daughter began, her icey eyes saddening.
“No!” he snapped firmly. “Get down! You’ll hurt yourself.”
“I don’t want to!”
“NOW!”
Both of the hatchlings grunted angrily, clambering down and dropping to the ground before trotting off in spite of Little’s attempts to apologise to them. He turned, watching them push past him and towards his mate.
“Mummy! Mummy!” Rem and Peach cried, scampering and climbing all over Little’s mate like she was a climbing frame. And in spite of her tiredness, she decided to play along, chuckling and shaking for a few minutes before telling them to get off and moving over to her Rose-coloured mate.
“You look slightly frustrated,” she stated, resting her head on his camo cloaked shoulder and looking at their playing hatchlings. “You okay?”
“The kids are mad at me,” he sighed, looking almost apologetic. “They decided to climb a pine tree while I was dealing with the newborn hatchlings in the Hatchery.”
“Aww, poor baby.”
He grunted, yawning soon after from the exhaustion of his role. He felt a soft, small paw remove the hood that usually sat on the top of his Pearly-pastel mane and brush through it in a soothing fashion.
“Do you want to go sleep?” his mate asked, her voice soothing and relaxing.
“Nah, I’ll get some later.”
“You sure?”
“Yeah.”
“Alright— Rem, get down from there!”
Little blinked his bright pink eyes to see Rem clambering on top of some rocks, grunting and giggling as he went… yet Peach was nowhere to be seen.
“Oh no,” was all the Imperial could mutter before he looked towards the hatchery to see her sitting by the window and making weird faces.
“You go get Peach, I’ll get Rem,” Silver suggested, getting up to move towards her son as Little tried to figure out what their little girl was doing.
After a few seconds, he made himself move from his position near a bunch of pines and towards his daughter. “Hey, poppet.”
“Hi, Dad,” she said gruffly, obviously feeling angry at her father.
“What are you doing?”
“Making the babies laugh.”
“Really?”
“Yeah – look!”
The male peered inside of the Hatchery window, gazing upon two of the seven hatchlings he had to watch over for three separate couples. They were both smiling gummy smiles and giggling like mad, their icey eyes glistening with happiness and playfulness. “Wow.”
“Are you proud of me?” his daughter asked innocently, looking up at him with her own iced eyes.
“Of course I am, baby girl,” Little beamed, ruffling her tan-coloured mane. “I always have been.”
---
“Thank you for looking after her, Little! I can’t thank you enough.”
“It’s absolutely fine.”
The dragoness before her grinned up at her hatchling’s carer, Frost waving bye at him with a gummy smile on her face. Little felt compelled to return the wave, being surprised when she laughed and buried her face in her mother’s crystallized shoulder.
“She’s cute,” the Imperial male sighed, smiling at the hatchling.
“Takes after me, obviously,” Snowshine cooed, stroking her daughter’s mane.
Littlecloud just chuckled, tickling Frost under the chin just as Silver trotted into the area. “Hey, babe!”
“Hi, Little,” she said, sighing wistfully as she settled next to him and looked at the hatchling. “She reminds me of our little girl when she was little.” A small whimper. “So long ago, now.”
“You could always have more hatchlings,” Snow said, smiling sympathetically at her friend.
She just shook her head, Little frowning slightly. “I don’t think we could manage the pain we went through with losing some of our hatchlings again,” the male of the couple muttered, all the while hugging his mate – whom, of which, looked on the verge of tears.
“Oh, I’m sorry—”
The Imperial male raised his paw. “It’s fine, you didn’t know.”
Silence dropped between them like a weight of over a ton, lasting longer than Little and Silver would’ve liked before Snow smiled at the pair of them, deemed them goodbye and took Frost home.
“We could have more, y’know,” Silver spoke up, her head bowed towards the floor after saying goodbye to Snow and her little girl. “I miss having babies to look after.”
The sadness in his mate’s voice shattered Littlecloud’s heart. “I know, baby, but…”
“But?”
“…I don’t want you to have to go through that pain again.”
She sighed sadly. “I suppose.”
“You could always help me out in here, if you really want to work with newborns.”
“Nah, I’d end up accidentally taking one of them home.”
Little laughed, nuzzling his mate. “Yeah, that’s something I could see you end up doing.”
Silverstream curled up against Little’s side, making herself comfortable whilst looking towards the nest that was once used for their hatchlings. “I wonder where they are,” she whispered. “Hopefully with a deserving family, right?”
The camo clothed Imperial sighed softly, also making himself comfortable after sitting down with Frost for the last few hours. “Yeah, hopefully.”
Made by Ozie in"Ozie's Lore Shop!"
U68uCRc.jpg
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39