Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Human/Gijinka Comms [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Howdy guys! I'm working on assembling a little art shop thingamajig here. For the moment I'm going to be working with human or human-like characters, until I get more comfortable with dragons.

I recently reinvented my colouring style, and it just doesn't really transfer over comfortably with dragons yet. But eh, give it some time and I'll figure it out!

Anyway, let's get down to business with a few terms and services.

RULES
  • I will begin work when I have received payment. This is non negotiable.
  • I take gems at 1:900t
  • Estimated time of completion is within 1-3 weeks, however I generally complete things within one week. (Sometimes it takes only a day, depends on my mood.)
  • One commission per slot.
  • I will draw humanoid ocs, dragon gijinkas, and some fan characters. Feel free to ask if you're unsure!
  • I will decline anything I feel uncomfortable with or do not believe I am capable of drawing.
  • No armor/mecha -- I can't do it.
  • I typically work on a 1000x1000 canvas. I will resize at request.

SUGGESTIONS
  • I work best with male characters.
  • I work best with simple characters.
  • I work best with adult - senior characters.
  • Suits and dress shirts are my forte.
Howdy guys! I'm working on assembling a little art shop thingamajig here. For the moment I'm going to be working with human or human-like characters, until I get more comfortable with dragons.

I recently reinvented my colouring style, and it just doesn't really transfer over comfortably with dragons yet. But eh, give it some time and I'll figure it out!

Anyway, let's get down to business with a few terms and services.

RULES
  • I will begin work when I have received payment. This is non negotiable.
  • I take gems at 1:900t
  • Estimated time of completion is within 1-3 weeks, however I generally complete things within one week. (Sometimes it takes only a day, depends on my mood.)
  • One commission per slot.
  • I will draw humanoid ocs, dragon gijinkas, and some fan characters. Feel free to ask if you're unsure!
  • I will decline anything I feel uncomfortable with or do not believe I am capable of drawing.
  • No armor/mecha -- I can't do it.
  • I typically work on a 1000x1000 canvas. I will resize at request.

SUGGESTIONS
  • I work best with male characters.
  • I work best with simple characters.
  • I work best with adult - senior characters.
  • Suits and dress shirts are my forte.
[center][quote="Order Form"] [left]Commission Type: Coloured + Fullbody, Coloured + Headshot, etc. Payment type: Gems/treasure References: Image reference required* Extras: Bios, personality, age, etc**[/left] [/quote][/center] [color=#00c571][b]SLOTS[/b][/color] [LIST=1] [*] [s]XxSilverPoolxX - Bust Colour [b]PAID[/b] [/s][*] [s]nemodave [b]PAID[/b][/s] [*] [s]Zhimonster - Bust Colour [b]PAID[/b][/s] [*] [s]Kunikida - Two Full Bodies Coloured [b]PAID[/b][/s] [*] [s]Vipera - Full Body Colour [b]PAID[/b][/s] [/LIST] ---------- [color=#00c571][b]PINGLIST[/b][/color][br] [quote][size=2]@Jessi @QuetzalQueen @Shiftie @CynicalMuffin @Aphelium @Vipera @Horrorshow@StygianForm @Windows8 @Ink @Dogtag8221 @tybaltcatulet @Kipuka @ivyaura @Shadowfire1223 @Mazurkas @keyy @YouOldSerpent @WallyPalmer @Aztec @Meowcy @Tideweaver @Benuyka @Lup @Froze @NowViewing @Gimeurcookie @auroshen [/size] [/quote] [size=2][i]*- with the exception of dragon Gijinkas. I am willing to design these for you, but I will most likely take artistic liberties and potentially exclude apparel. **- if you'd like to, include a theme song for your character - it helps me get a feel for them while drawing them![/i][/size]
Order Form wrote:
Commission Type: Coloured + Fullbody, Coloured + Headshot, etc.
Payment type: Gems/treasure
References: Image reference required*
Extras: Bios, personality, age, etc**
SLOTS
  1. XxSilverPoolxX - Bust Colour PAID
  2. nemodave PAID
  3. Zhimonster - Bust Colour PAID
  4. Kunikida - Two Full Bodies Coloured PAID
  5. Vipera - Full Body Colour PAID

PINGLIST

*- with the exception of dragon Gijinkas. I am willing to design these for you, but I will most likely take artistic liberties and potentially exclude apparel.

**- if you'd like to, include a theme song for your character - it helps me get a feel for them while drawing them!
[color=#00c571][b]PRICES & EXAMPLES[/b][/color] [quote] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a277/f/2018/054/c/5/tony_by_seeie-dc43vup.png[/img][/center][br] COLOURED BUST - [color=#00c571][b] 110 KT/ 122G [/b][/color] [br][br] [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/305728616367521797/405575278060896268/tom.png[/img][/center][br] COLOURED FULLBODY - [color=#00c571][b]220 KT/224G[/b][/color][br] --------------- [br][color=#00c571][b]ALTERNATIVE PAYMENTS[/b][/color][br] [left]I am willing to negotiate for any of the following items.[/left] [item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly] [item=Tertiary Gene: Stained] [Item=Breed Change: Skydancer] [Item=Breed Change: Ridgeback] [item=Primary Gene: Tiger] [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] [item=Breed Change: Fae] [item=Ember Faerie Kit] [item=Pastel Thorn Tangle] [item=Eliminate] [br][br] [/quote]
PRICES & EXAMPLES
Quote:
tony_by_seeie-dc43vup.png

COLOURED BUST - 110 KT/ 122G

tom.png

COLOURED FULLBODY - 220 KT/224G

ALTERNATIVE PAYMENTS
I am willing to negotiate for any of the following items.
Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Stained Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Ridgeback Primary Gene: Tiger Tertiary Gene: Capsule Breed Change: Fae Ember Faerie Kit Pastel Thorn Tangle Eliminate

[center] [color=#00c571][b]VARIOUS EXAMPLES[/b][/color][br][/center] [center][quote][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a495/f/2018/048/e/f/birdboy_by_obscure_turnip-dc3hbpy.png[/img] [br][br][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4c77/f/2018/005/1/a/seemesh_by_obscure_turnip-dbz2ybh.png[/img][/center][/quote]
VARIOUS EXAMPLES
Quote:
birdboy_by_obscure_turnip-dc3hbpy.png

seemesh_by_obscure_turnip-dbz2ybh.png
My slots are now open! <3

Feel free to ask to be added to my pinglist at any time.
My slots are now open! <3

Feel free to ask to be added to my pinglist at any time.
@LordSeele

*intense eyebrow wiggles*

May I please take 2 slots for fullbodies each? If that's cool with you. >:3c
@LordSeele

*intense eyebrow wiggles*

May I please take 2 slots for fullbodies each? If that's cool with you. >:3c
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
Could i slip into a slot for a coloured headshot and supply the details in a little bitwhen I get home?
Could i slip into a slot for a coloured headshot and supply the details in a little bitwhen I get home?
sudo rm -rf *
@Hideki
Sure! I'll just need the details from the order form.

@Windows8
Yep! Just fill out the order form when ya' get a chance
@Hideki
Sure! I'll just need the details from the order form.

@Windows8
Yep! Just fill out the order form when ya' get a chance
@LordSeele

May I get pinglisted please? :D
@LordSeele

May I get pinglisted please? :D
@Jessi
Yep!
@Jessi
Yep!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9