Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hex’s Moodboard/Aesthetics Shop. (Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@ErisFei

Ahh what a cutie! I’ll get right on it! Thank you for ordering!
@ErisFei

Ahh what a cutie! I’ll get right on it! Thank you for ordering!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@ErisFei [img]https://i.imgur.com/aSHvUkv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png[/img] Done! I hope you like it!
@ErisFei

aSHvUkv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Done! I hope you like it!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
That is beautiful! Thank you!
That is beautiful! Thank you!
UoweiPn.png
that looks awesome, thank you so much! ^.^ could i post that on his toyhouse (with credit of course?)
that looks awesome, thank you so much! ^.^ could i post that on his toyhouse (with credit of course?)
Hatchery.png
@ErisFei

Yep!
@ErisFei

Yep!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@Hexingisfun [quote][b]Username:[/b] @Mustielsen [b]Link to Dragon/OC:[/b] [url=https://charahub.com/character/1032294/Santiago-Morales]here[/url] [b]General personality:[/b] Friendly, dedicated to a fault, and protective of their friends. Often looking for a good time in the form of a poetry reading (they're a terrible writer, but it's fun), or just drinking with people they care about. [b]Colour scheme?:[/b] They like a lot of maroons, and minty greens, as well as aged paper off-white color [b]Do you want quotes?[/b]: if you would like to add one, something about loyalty or friendship would probably be appropriate. If it's too troublesome, don't worry about it. [b]Any triggers I should know about?:[/b] none, no worries! [b]Payment:[/b] I'll pay over 15g when you're ready to receive it! (5-picture in something preferably like the second example's configuration) :}[/quote]
@Hexingisfun
Quote:
Username: @Mustielsen

Link to Dragon/OC: here

General personality: Friendly, dedicated to a fault, and protective of their friends. Often looking for a good time in the form of a poetry reading (they're a terrible writer, but it's fun), or just drinking with people they care about.

Colour scheme?: They like a lot of maroons, and minty greens, as well as aged paper off-white color

Do you want quotes?: if you would like to add one, something about loyalty or friendship would probably be appropriate. If it's too troublesome, don't worry about it.

Any triggers I should know about?: none, no worries!

Payment: I'll pay over 15g when you're ready to receive it! (5-picture in something preferably like the second example's configuration) :}
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
@Mustielsen

What a cute character! I’ll start working on it! Thank you!
@Mustielsen

What a cute character! I’ll start working on it! Thank you!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@Mustielsen [img]https://i.imgur.com/pAXRvVD_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png[/img] Here you go! Tell me if you want anything changed! And you can send the payment now!
@Mustielsen

pAXRvVD_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png

Here you go! Tell me if you want anything changed! And you can send the payment now!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@hexingisfun Thank you! It's lovely! I'll send payment ASAP :D
@hexingisfun Thank you! It's lovely! I'll send payment ASAP :D
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
@Mustielsen

Alright! Send it please!
@Mustielsen

Alright! Send it please!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It